- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Touhou story, sequel to the Marisa chapter earlier in this collection. After getting back to Hakurei Shrine, Reimu sees a two-tailed cat go into the forest and chases after, thinking it's Chen. But what she finds in the woods is more than she was prepared to face.
RATING: X
TAGS: Micro, Fantasy, Feet, Mouth play, Entrapment, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Futanari
Commissioned by kingtuck05 on DA
Marisa awoke with a stretch, splaying and then curling her toes, and felt caught beneath them a tiny, squirming thing. She thought it a bug at first, but soon remembered the tiny Reimu who had fallen asleep at her feet last night, and she smiled, snuggling back into her bed.

The tiny shrine maiden, startled by the rude awakening, tried to escape Marisa's toes, only to find they held her too firmly. Those slender toes enveloped her tiny body, keeping her all smothered in their soft flesh, which absorbed all her struggles as though they were nothing. “Marisa!” she grunted as she pushed against those unyielding digits. “I know you're awake! Let me go! We need to get to the shrine so I can get my size back, remember? Stop playing around! Marisa!”

Her voice reached the witch's ears only as an adorable squeak, making her want to toy with the shrine maiden even more. Marisa slowly wiggled her toes together, rolling Reimu up and down, until the tiny girl finally rolled out from between them, falling down onto the bed. As soon as she picked herself up, she flew away to Marisa's ears, yelling at her to get out of bed, until the witch slapped her against her cheek like an annoying mosquito and plucked her up between her fingertips, dangling the miko overhead.

Reimu fought Marisa's grip only until she looked down and saw her friend's face framed by messy golden locks, so radiant in the soft morning light; her eyes sparkled with a mirthful light, and her smile was tender and full of adoration. She was so lovely; Reimu couldn't possibly stay mad at her. Her heart skipped a beat and a blush came over her cheeks as Marisa sat up, placing the tiny girl down on her lap.

“What're you in such a hurry for, eh? It's still early; Shinmy probably isn't even awake yet,” she said, calmly stroking her tiny friend. “Besides, if this works out it might be your last chance to enjoy being small. So just relax and take it easy! Okay?”

“Well... as long as it doesn't take too long...”

“Don't worry, I'll still take you there this morning! Just give me an hour and let's not rush it, 'kay?” Marisa dropped Reimu on her shoulder, where the tiny girl crawled over to snuggle against her neck. She quickly straightened out the covers before heading to the kitchen for breakfast, which she shared with Reimu, giving her little crumbs of food to eat and a drop of water to drink. Together they took a quick bath, then headed back up to Marisa's room so she could get dressed. She put on her underwear, dress, and big pointed hat—everything but her socks and boots—then sat on her bed with Reimu, her bare feet forming a tent under which the tiny miko could walk around and shoe her affection to Marisa's soles.

“Ready to go, Reimu?” she asked while the shrine maiden kissed her heel.

“J-just a little more,” she replied.

“Oh? Now you're the one asking for more time, just when I'm all ready to go? Silly girl! Well, alright; have a few more minutes with my feet.” Marisa pressed her soles together, catching Reimu between them. It took the tiny girl by surprise, but when Marisa started rubbing her feet against her, she smiled and let it happen, surrendering herself to those big, beautiful soles.

When Marisa finished, she moved her feet apart and let Reimu fall back on the bed, where she lay happily while Marisa picked up her socks. “Get in,” she said, holding one open.

“I'm riding in your boot again?” Reimu asked. Not that she hadn't liked the last time she was in Marisa's boot, but the felt it would be more than a little embarrassing if Shinmyoumaru saw her come out of the witch's footwear.

“You don't want people to see you this size, right? This is the best hiding spot. Well, except maybe my underwear, but then I'd have to strip down when I need to pull you back out.”

“Well... okay then,” Reimu sighed. She'd just have to live with a bit more embarrassment.

As soon as the shrunken shrine maiden stepped inside the sock, Marisa lifted it up and put it on, tugging tight on the fabric to leave Reimu trapped against her sole. After she had both boots on, she shook her foot around to leave Reimu at her toes, then gripped her and set off for the shrine.

The day was warmer than usual for this time of year, and Marisa's boot soon became hot and stuffy, sapping Reimu's strengths as she rode inside the witch's footwear, plastered between Marisa's increasingly sweaty toes. “How're you holding up in there, Reimu?” Marisa asked. Flying high up on her broom, enjoying the air running over her body, she playfully wiggled her toes, and in response the tiny miko rubbed her skin to assure her all was fine. Even the heat wasn't enough to stop her from enjoying Marisa's foot, and as far as she was concerned the sweat and smell only made it all the better. “That's good. I can see your shrine from here so we should be there soon. I figure I'll speed up a bit... unless you'd rather take things slow, I mean.” Again the witch felt Reimu moving between her toes, this time more eagerly than before, and she chuckled to herself, giving Reimu a soft hug with her toes.

Even at a slower pace, it still wasn't long before Marisa arrived at the shrine entrance, where she hopped off her broom and went inside. She walked around looking for Shinmyoumaru, gently caressing Reimu with her toes whenever she stood still, until she found the inchling princess out behind the shrine, looking at a line of ants crawling in the dirt.

“Hey, Shinmy!” Marisa shouted, walking over to the inchling.

“Ah! Marisa! Good morning!” Shinmyoumaru stood and turned to greet Marisa happily, smiling at the blonde magician. When she saw the bundle of red and white clothes tied around the end of Marisa's broom, though, she turned serious. “What happened? Did you see Reimu or... did you steal those clothes from her room?”

“Don't be silly. Why would I ever borrow Reimu's clothes? It's not like they fit me, and a miko's look isn't my style.”

“So then...”

“I met her, yeah. Got her right here with me, too. Hang on, let me get her out...” Marisa sat on her broom and lifted her leg up to tug on her boot. She pulled it off, and her socks too, then reached down to her toes to pluck out the tiny miko, dangling her by the leg as she showed her off to Shinmyoumaru.

Despite her concern, the inchling couldn't help but laugh as she received Reimu in her hands, watching her struggle to sit up. “Oh, Reimu! It's just like you to end up between someone's toes again!”

“Oh, you know about her thing for feet?” Marisa said, hopping off her broom with her boot back on. “Isn't she the cutest when she's cuddling up to your toes? I never thought I'd see her so passionate. I swear, it's like she wants to marry them.”

“Right? And doesn't it feel so nice when she's licking them? Her little tongue makes me tingly all over!”

Reimu blushed as the two girls bonded over her curious fetishes. Now fully recovered, she flew up from the inchling's hand to float on the level with their heads. “Can you two talk about this later, please? Shinmy, is the Magical Mallet all charged up yet?”

“Oh, sure! I can grow you back anytime. Anytime after I finish having fun with you, I mean. That was our deal, remember?” Reimu frowned. Truth be told, that little arrangement had slipped her mind. As long as she could get back to normal today, though, she supposed it didn't matter. Especially since she was going to Yukari's place with Marisa right afterwards to get her size all sorted out for good. “How'd this happen, though? Someone had to have hit you real hard for the mallet's effect to wear off. Right after I told you to be careful, too.”

“Oh, that was me!” Marisa announced proudly.

“You?”

“Yep! She took most of my attacks like a champ, but then I hit her with my Master Spark and... Well, you can see how she ended up. I almost thought I disintegrated her when all I could find of her were her clothes! She was acting so proud just before that, too. It's cute how she went from gloating to begging me to stuff her in my boot.” Marisa laughed. “Say, Shinmy, what do you say you leave her like this from now on? Would be nice if I could keep her at my feet forever. After all, tiny little bugs like her belong under the feet of bigger girls like us.” She grinned at Reimu, making her blush again.

“So what? You think small people should all have to worship bigger ones?”

“Huh?” Marisa looked at Shinmyoumaru and found the inchling glaring at her. She had said those things only meaning to tease Reimu, never thinking about what the inchling would feel about it. “Wait, you've got me all wrong! I didn't say anything like that!”

“Don't lie to me! I heard you, you know. You said 'tiny little bugs like her belong under the feet of bigger girls like us.'”

“Did I? I mean... obviously I did say that, but you can't really think I meant it! I mean, I was taking care of Reimu all day yesterday! And you're not even that small, so you don't have anything to be mad about anyways.”

“So if I was that small then it would be okay to keep me under your feet?”

Reimu realized she had to intervene before Marisa dug herself into an even bigger hole. “Girls?” she said to them.

“N-no, I was just saying that...”

“Girls!”

“So if I shrank you down to her size, then you would deserve to stay under my feet, right?”

“GIRLS!”

“Hey, why are you threatening me all of a sudden?”

Reimu tried getting their attention by flying in front of their faces, but they just tried to swat her away like she was some pesky bug. Shinmyoumaru succeeded at it, too, knocking Reimu out of the air to land in the dirt below. Still recovering from the blow, the tiny miko stood back up and shook her head. Her vision was still blurry as she looked around, but she noticed something in the distance—what looked like a two-tailed cat disappearing into the woods around the shrine. “Chen?” she wondered aloud. Yukari had said the catgirl would be coming around to check up on her from time to time; if this was her then Reimu could tell her all about her problem so she could report it back to Yukari.

Her vision clear now, Reimu looked back at Shinmy and Marisa, but saw they were still arguing. They wouldn't be any help to her now, and besides, she didn't want to risk getting swatted away again; she'd just have to chase after Chen by herself. She took to the air, flying after the cat while the sound of the other girls' voices slowly faded away behind her. Now it was quiet save for the natural sounds of the forest.

“Chen?” Reimu scanned the ground for any fresh prints as she flew. A set of paw prints showed up on the dirt every so often, and she followed them deeper into the woods. “Can you hear me? It's Reimu! I really need your help. Hello? Are you there, Chen? ... Master Chen?”

However much she shouted, though, no reply came. She was just starting to wonder if there had even been two tails on that cat when he heard leaves rustling on the ground behind her and turned around just in time to see a black cat leaping up towards her. Before she could react, the cat hit her out of the air with its paw, throwing her down to the ground. Almost as soon as she landed, a heavy weight came to rest on her, and while she struggled against it she came to realize that she was pinned under the cat's paw, while above her the beast purred happily.

The cat slid back its paw, freeing up Reimu's upper body. The miko desperately tried to escape its claws, fearful of what might happen to her if the beast ate her. She didn't notice until later the curious expression the cat gave her, cocking its head to the side. “Meow?” the cat said—somehow, Reimu had a feeling it was asking her a question. Then there was a sudden transformation, and in place of the black cat, it was a young redhead with cat ear sand a black-and-green dress who she saw kneeling over her, keeping her pinned under one of her fingers. “Reimu?” she asked with that same curious expression and picked up the tiny miko. “How'd ya get so small, sis? Did the inchling knock you down with her big mallet?”

“N-no, it was... Do you think you could put me down first?”

“No, sorry!” Rin Kaenbyou said, swinging her little catch from side to side as Reimu dangled from her fingertips. “It's way more fun talking to you like this! You're so small, like an itty-bitty bug! Good think I saw you were a human or I'd have eaten you right up! Although, a little human is alright every once in a while. Hm. I wonder, do you still taste like a human even though you're as small as a bug? Let's find out!”

“W-wait! Didn't you want to hear about how I ended up like this?” Reimu yelled as Rin opened her mouth and stared pulling her towards it. But the catgirl only giggled and tossed her inside. As soon as her jaw snapped shut behind Reimu, Rin's tongue jumped into action, lifting the tiny miko up to press her against the roof of her mouth, where the slimy pink appendage moved back and forth over her crumb-sized body, taking in all the flavor it had to offer. “Mmm! That's good! A bit saltier than I thought it would be, but not bad!” Rin's powerful purrs shook Reimu's world, making her feel tingly all over from the ceaseless vibrations.

At first the miko fought against the massive appendage, but as Rin kept on tasting her, she surrendered herself to that tongue, whose slick, warm surface felt so wonderful against her skin, and especially on her breasts and crotch. Soon she started moaning in delight, splaying out her legs to let Rin have her way with her.

Though Rin had licked up most of Reimu's taste already, now she found a delightful new flavor seeping out of the tiny miko's crotch, and she licked it up eagerly. There was something faintly familiar about it, she thought, but with how little of it there was on offer, she couldn't quite identify it, so she kept up her licking, swishing the tiny girl all around her mouth as she thought it over, all the while Reimu was growing ever more aroused, even taking to humping Rin's tongue whenever the chance presented itself. She spread her arms out and slid them over the tongue's surface, even burying her face in it and kissing it from time to time, as if making out with a lover.

“Take me, master Rin~! Make me yours~!” She cried out, secure in the knowledge that her voice would be drowned out in the sounds of the catgirl's mouth. “I'm a bug! I'm your pet! I'm your tasty little snack! Lick me all over and never stop! Ah, ah, AAAAAAaaaahhhhh~!” The shrunken girl arched her back and cried out as pleasure wracked her body, making her its plaything just the same as Rin's tongue.

After her orgasm, Reimu lay back limp as a rag while Rin kept licking at her, until at last every bit of flavor had been scrubbed off of the tiny girl. Then she was spat out and landed on the ground, where she wiped the spit off her face and opened her eyes just in time to see Rin siting down and sliding her bare feet forward until they lay to either side of her.

“How was that, sis? Did ya have fun? Gosh, you're all tuckered out! Hm, guess it can't be helped. I mean, when you're the size of an ant, of course my tongue's gonna be too much for you to handle!” Rin raised a foot and moved it still closer, until her sole was hovering over Reimu, letting her see every last bit of detail on it, from the little bits of dirt and plant matter stuck to her sole down to every last wrinkle of her skin. As it appeared over her, the miko sat up—whether to get closer to it or to crawl away, she couldn't say. “Heheh! I still can't get enough of how tiny you are. I mean, you're even littler than my little toesies!” Rin's toes wiggled over Reimu, who craned her head back to gawk at them. “A tiny thing like you needs someone to take care of her. Now that I found ya, I can be that person for you! How's that sound, sis? Bet you're super happy to have such a cute caretaker!” So pleased with herself was the catgirl that she started purring again, and playfully rocked her sole back and forth over the miko, who felt once more the urge to throw herself at those godly feet in worship. But... no! She couldn't let Rin find out about her strange attractions! Rin was sure to tell others about it, and if word got out, Reimu would never be able to look people in the eye again. She had to be strong about it, to dominate her urges... but it was so hard looking at such a beautiful sole at this size without thinking of kissing it passionately.

While she was busy grappling with this, Rin's foot suddenly came down, missing her by a hair's breadth. Reimu froze up staring at Rin's toes, caught between the desire to get away and the urge to pounce on them.

“Say, since I'm doin' such a huge favor takin' care of ya, I figure you owe me something for it, no? So I was thinkin', how about you give me a little foot rub now as thanks?”

Was Reimu hearing this right? She tore her eyes away from Rin's toes and looked at her face. Despite her playful smile, it didn't look like she was joking. This was... perfect! Now Reimu had an excuse to tend to Rin's foot without letting on that she wanted to do it! But she couldn't appear too eager about it. “Can't you just let me go instead? Marisa and Shinmyoumaru probably noticed I'm missing now. They must be really worried about me.”

“Hmm. Sure, I'll take you to them! Just as soon as you're done rubbin' my feet! Better get started if you want to be done today!” Rin said, flexing her toes in front of Reimu.

It was all the tiny shrine maiden could do not to jump on them then and there. “Well... if you promise to help, then...” Leaving the rest unsaid, she leaned forward and pressed her hands against the nearest digit, Rin's middle toe. She gave Rin once last glance, then started running her hands over it, tenderly rubbing her skin while trying not to let on that her heart was all aflutter at the chance to touch that divine foot.

Reimu worked slowly, knowing that anything more than that might lead her to lose control. Rin, it seemed, didn't suspect a thing; she just kept teasing Reimu about how small and cute she was, and guiding her to rub specific parts of her foot. The catgirl was in fact utterly enamoured with having the little shrine maiden, who had beaten her up so many times before, crawling around at her foot, and eventually all over her sole, like a mere ant. That Reimu might have been enjoying it too never even crossed her mind.

Over time Rin started getting more playful with her little worshipper, scrunching her sole while Reimu was climbing it, curling her toes when the miko was rubbing between them, even holding her down with a fingertip to feel her squirm. How fun it was to dominate the tiny girl! Rin hoped she could keep her as a pet, for ever and ever! She purred and purred, playing ever more roughly with her little foot toy, until she couldn't resist it any longer and turned her foot over, sending Reimu falling to the ground where Rin's foot instantly came down and half-buried her in the dirt. “Ah~! You feel so good under my foot, little bug~! Be a good girl and squirm for me, will you?” she said, and felt her body tingle all over when Reimu did just that, wriggling around in delight at being put in her rightful place by the energetic catgirl. She even started kissing her sole passionately, certain that Rin would never feel it while grinding her down into the earth.

The two might have kept this going for a long time yet, each enjoying it in her own way, had Rin not heard someone approaching behind her and jumped out of the way just in time to avoid an attack.

Still panting on the ground, Reimu could just barely open her eyes and turn her head far enough to see Aunn Komano approaching her. “Are you okay, Reimu?” the komainu said, crouching to pick the miko up. Soon her powerful fingers had gripped Reimu and were carrying her up towards Aunn's face. How embarrassing to be seen like this! Reimu blushed and turned away, making the other girl think that she was crying and try to comfort her.

“Hey, sis! That's my toy you got there! Be nice and give her back, will ya?” At Rin's shout, Aunn stood and faced the catgirl, curling her fingers protectively around Reimu. “If you want I can let you borrow her, but let me finish playing with her first!”

“How can you talk like that after what you did to poor Reimu? She's crying because of you!”

“Huh? Is she really? Lemme have a look at her. If she's really cryin' then I'll apologize.” Rin stepped forward and made a swipe at Aunn's hand, catching it before the komainu could pull it away. Despite her attempts, though, Rin couldn't pry her hand open.

“Hey, let go!” Aunn stepped back and tried to yank her hand away, but Rin would not let go of her.

“Come on, I just wanna see! A little peek's all I need!”

“No way!”

“Oh? Guess we'll just have to fight for her, then!” Rin wrestled with Aunn for the tiny miko, grinning and laughing the whole time while Aunn somberly did her best to protect Reimu from her. After a while Rin managed to open Aunn's hand, but before she could grab Reimu Aunn jerked her hand away, tossing the miko into the air. She came to land on Aunn's head a second later, right by her horn. She didn't even have time to get her bearings before Rin pounced on the komainu and sent Reimu flying into one of her braids, where Reimu clung to the catgirl's hair.

The fight raged on for a while, with Reimu being tossed from one of the warring giants to the other. From braid, to nose, to shoulder, down to knee, back up to waist, and so on, with both girls having long since lost track of her in the chaos. The fighting wouldn't end until Aunn had pinned her opponent down, not letting her get back up even when she admitted defeat.

“Reimu? Where are you?” Aunn shouted, looking all around for the shrunken girl, until she heard a soft groan and looked down to find Reimu hanging from her modest chest. “Oh! I'm sorry! A-are you okay? I swear I didn't mean to—”

“Mreow!” The rest of Aunn's apology was cut off as someone jumped on her back, making her fall down on top of Rin, with Reimu smothered between their chests.

“Chen!? W-what are you doing here? This isn't a good time to be playing around! You could hurt Reimu like that!”

“Reimu? Is she around? Miss Ran sent me to see how if she's back to doing her job yet,” Chen said and climbed off the other girls, letting Aunn stand up and Rin sit with Chen. The two catgirls took a moment to sniff each other, then nuzzled their heads together, purring amicably.

“How can she be back at her job when she's... Well, just look.” Aunn grabbed Reimu and held her up for Chen to see, eyeing Rin warily in the meantime.

“Oh! She's still tiny? I thought Miss Yukari grew her back!”

“Yukari? She was going to help Reimu out?”

“Yeah! Well, I think so, at least. But maybe I'm wrong? Maybe her little pet can tell us all about it.”

All three girls were looking right at Reimu now, who shifted uneasily in Aunn's hand, wondering how much it was safe to say with the likes of Rin around. Finally, though, she sighed and briefly told them her story, which she had told so many times now that she had it well rehearsed. “When I saw Rin I thought she was you so I followed her to tell you about all this,” she said to finish up her tale. “I was wrong... but now you're here! You can tell Yukari about everything and she can put me back to normal for good! You can do that for me, right, Chen?”

“Oh, sure! I'll get on that right away! Well, maybe not right away... I almost forgot, Miss Ran sent me to tell you that Miss Yukari just started hibernating yesterday; she'll be asleep for a long time.”

“Hibernating?” Reimu's heart sank. Of course she knew about Yukari's tendency to to fall asleep for long periods of time, but she'd never thought that... “Y-you can still tell Ran about this though, right? M-maybe she can wake Yukari up.”

Chen laughed. “Don't be silly! Miss Ran's not gonna wake Miss Yukari again! Not after what happened the last time she did that! But sure, I'll tell her all about it! Right after I'm done playing with you, I mean.”

“Hey, I know!” Rin chimed in. “Let's both play with her! It's gonna be so much fun together!” Both catgirls crawled forward, their slitted pupils fixed on Reimu. But before they could grab her, Aunn pulled her close against her chest, protecting her from the two youkai.

“Hold on! I'm not letting you two do anything to Reimu! I'm taking her back to the shrine, where I can take care of her with the others.”

“Aww, come on, don't be like that! We just want to have a bit of fun with her! We're not going to hurt her or anything. A few minutes under our feet will be good for her!” said Rin.

“That's right! Don't you know she really loves that kinda stuff?”

“She does?” Rin and Aunn both looked at Chen in surprise.

“Yep! You can ask her yourself if you don't believe me! Isn't that right, little bug?”

Aunn slowly opened her hand, where Reimu sat with a pained expression. “Is that true?” the komainu asked.

“N-no, that's not... I would never! I mean... you know me, Aunn, don't you? That doesn't sound like me at all.”

“Oh? So you didn't like crawling on my foot while kissing it all over? You were lying when you told me how much you loved my feet? Then why did you beg me so much to step on you, I wonder? Maybe you can explain for us.” Reimu couldn't look away from Chen as the catgirl prowled closer, only stopping when her face was right in front of the tiny miko. “Go on, tell them the truth. It's the only way I'll tell Miss Ran about you. If you don't, you'll have to go to her yourself. Maybe that's what you want? I'm sure she'll be very happy to see you still at this size!”

The three girls stared at Reimu intently now. Even Aunn seemed really curious to hear her answer. She looked around. he three girls had her all but surrounded, except for...

Reimu flew upwards as fast as she could in a desperate attempt to escape from the trio. Before she'd even made it past their heads, though, Chen reached up and snatched her out of the air, holding the miko softly in her hand. “Ha-ha! What a silly girl! As if you could ever escape from us at that size. And you're still avoiding my question, too. Did you forget your training already? Maybe I should take you back to Miss Ran so she can remind you of your place.” Chen held Reimu between her fingers, letting only her head poke out. “If you want me to let you go, just tell everyone the truth.”

“I am telling the truth! I... I don't like that kind of stuff. Maybe I kinda liked it back then, but I don't anymore! Honest!”

“You heard her Chen. She doesn't like it! Now let her go like you promised,” Aunn said.

“Okay, okay. You're free to go, little bug,” Chen said, flicking Reimu to the ground. Right after the miko landed, she felt the ground shake with a powerful impact, and when she looked up she saw Chen sitting in front of her and the catgirl's bare feet looming overhead, swaying gently to and fro. “Didn't you hear me? I said you can go now. Weren't you in a big hurry to go see your friends or something? What's keeping you here, little bug?”

Reimu forced herself to ignore the catgirl's teasing. She stood up, careful not to look at Chen's big, beautiful feet waving in front of her, and forced herself to turn around. Just as she did, Chen's feet descended around her, with the catgirl's big toes landing before her, one on top of the other, looking so plump and inviting.

Reimu stared at those huge, wiggling toes, again caught between competing desires. She didn't want the others to find out that Chen was right, but oh how those feet called to her! Memories of her time ass Chen's toy returned to her, and she longed to find herself in that position once more. But Rin and Aunn... if they found out then who knew how many more would learn about it. She... she had to leave, now. So she told herself, but when she saw how soft Chen's toes looked rubbing against each other, she walked forward until she was right before them and knelt, pressing her lips against them in a passionate kiss. She gaped as those toes gripped her and started rubbing against each other, thrilled at their dominant softness.

“Having fun down there, little bug?” Chen purred. “You look so happy to be back at my feet! Did you miss really miss me that much?”

“Khufu! What a cute little thing you are, sis! Hope I can get some of that action too!”

“Reimu? Is this... real? You're not hypnotized or anything?” Aunn plucked the miko from Chen's toes and looked at her closely.

Still carried away by her desire, Reimu moaned at the feeling of Aunn's fingertips enveloping her body, but quickly regretted it when she saw the komainu's worried expression. “Aunn... I'm sorry you had to see me like this. When I'm tiny... I don't know why, but I love it when others have their way with me. It's so embarrassing, I really didn't want you to know about it. Aunn, Rin, please promise me you won't tell anyone else about this.”

“Mmm, you're not exactly in a position to be making requests, sis. 'Specially not if I know I can make you melt just by putting you on my toes.”

Reimu shivered at Rin's words and her smug expression, half-wishing the catgirl would do just what she said. But Aunn still had her back. “If you say anything about this, you'll have to deal with me,” she said, glaring at Rin.

“Oh?” Rin started circling Aunn, her tail swishing as she looked her up and down, much to the komainu's unease. Finally she sidled up to Aunn, all but purring as she slipped an arm around her shoulder. “Say, you're pretty cute yourself, sis. Maybe you and I could have some fun together with that little bug of a miko.”

Flustered by the compliment, Aunn wasn't ready for the catgirl snatching Reimu right out of her grip, nor for her pushing the miko halfway between her lips. “Mmph!” she exclaimed, and reached up to grab her, but before she could, Rin planted a soft kiss on her lips, leaving her utterly dumbfounded and open to another attack. The catgirl then pounced on her, forcing her to the ground, where she lay her lithe body upon Aunn's and went in for another kiss. Her lips pressed against Aunn's and her tongue slipped between the other girl's lips.

When she recovered from the shock, Aunn put her hands on Rin's shoulders and pushed her off. Only when she was sitting up, though, did she notice that something was missing. “Where's Reimu?” she asked, looking all over for her, until Rin's laughter drew her eyes to the catgirl's face.

“Are you looking for this?” Rin stuck out her tongue; Reimu lay on its tip, hugging herself to it. Aunn reached out to rescue her, but Rin simply pulled her tongue back inside. “Ya really want her? Then come and take her.” She sat back and crossed her legs, swaying playfully while waiting for the komainu to make her move.

A blush came over Aunn's cheeks when she realized what the catgirl meant, but despite her embarrassment she knelt over Rin, straddling er legs, and with eyes shut tight she leaned in for a kiss. Electricity surged throughout her body as her lips met Rin's again, and unconsciously she placed a hand behind the catgirl's head, holding her close. She followed Rin down when she eased herself on the forest floor, and pulled her face away a second later to catch her breath, only then remembering that she had meant to rescue Reimu. Rin and Chen's laughter teased her, making her blush up to her ears, but Aunn didn't sense any malice in it. With new determination, she went down to meet Rin's lips again, and this time stuck her tongue out, pushing out past her lips and Rin's to slide into the other girl's mouth.

Rin's tongue received hers like an honored guess, welcoming her inside. It slid over and below hers, showering affection on every inch, and soon Aunn learned to return the favor, only half concerned with looking for Reimu. Eventually she did find the miko, though, and so began the battle for custody.

The two tongues fought over Reimu like a pair of jealous monsters, each trying to guard her from the other or to snatch her away, running roughly over her body in a show of casual dominance. She was helpless to resist them, but then again, she didn't care to try in the first place. Being toyed with by one tongue had felt amazing, but being double-teamed by them was driving her out of her mind. She would have started humping them long since if she could have, but here in this maelstrom, in the middle of all this chaos, she moved solely at the whims of the two titans, her own strengths rendered meaningless whenever she was flattened against the warring tongues.

But little by little the fight over Reimu subsided and he titans' kiss became just that—a kiss in flaming the passions of two girls wanting nothing more than to explore each other's bodies. Each started caressing the other with their hands, and rather than fighting over Reimu, they sought only to smother the miko between their tongues while the puny girl was rocked by ecstasy.

When in time they pulled apart again, a trail of spit ran from one mouth to the other, and Reimu hung from it near the end at Aunn's mouth. When the thread snapped it left her on the komainu's lip, and Rin laughed as she reached up to peel her off of it, showing her off to Aunn.

“Reimu!” Aunn gasped, taking the tiny girl in her hands, where she lay all limp and exhausted, only her breathing telling Aunn she was alive. “Are you okay? I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me! I swear I meant to save, you but... but... Oh, please tell me I didn't hurt you!”

But though a smile spread over the miko's lips, she didn't answer her loyal komainu. She was so tired out, and it was so nice here cradled in Aunn's hands, that she thought to simply fall asleep.

“Psst. Put her on your toes and see how quickly she wakes up.”

Aunn whipped her head around to see Chen standing behind her. She searched the shikigami's face for any tricks, but her friendly look didn't seem to be hiding anything. In the end she decided there was nothing to lose from simply trying it, and she carefully dropped Reimu on her middle toe.

It was almost like the smell of Aunn's foot carried a potent energy; as soon as it reached Reimu, the tiny girl stirred and her eyes came open. She looked around herself and, seeing all of Aunn's toes around her, she happily nuzzled against them, crawling along to lick and kiss every inch of their wonderfully soft skin she could reach, not pausing even when those toes twitched reflexively at her touch.

Aunn couldn't believe it. She had been sure, even up to now, that Reimu had only acted that way to Chen's feet so the catgirl would carry her message to Ran. Seeing her act the same way to her own feet proved that theory wrong; strange as it was, Reimu clearly did have a thing for them. But just as strange was Aunn's discovery that she liked having Reimu down there. Her loving licks and kisses, the caress of her little hands, the sincere joy with which she worshipped Aunn's feet, were all so delightful she could have sat and watched the shrine maiden for hours.

Then Rin and Chen sat beside her, and whispered in her ears all manner of things concerning Reimu and what she should do with her.

“Step on her! Or make her beg you to do it!” “Smother her between your feet!” “Tell her to lick your sole clean!” “Use her to clean between your toes!” “Ya know you want to!” “Scared you'll hurt her? Don't be. Miss Yukari's magic protects her.” “And besides, she likes it rough!” “Play with her a bit and she'll love you more than anything.”

Aunn was appalled by their suggestions, yet she was sorely tempted to follow through with them. There was something about seeing Reimu worshipping her feet at this size that made Aunn want to feel her squirming underfoot. She looked so frail and delicate, so beautiful like a tiny little flower so easily crushed if it was handled too roughly. She felt called on to protect her, but at the same time, the more she saw of her and how tiny she was compared to Aunn the more she sensed just how powerful she was compared to that puny young woman. That power... it called to her. She longed to grind Reimu into the dirt, to become Reimu's master and force her to toil away under her feet for days on end, never seeing the light of day save when Aunn saw fit to tease her some other way. She would become Reimu's whole world, her sole reason for living, and bask in her love and worship every single day. She deserved it, too—she'd never asked for a reward for all her years of service to the shrine, but if she were to have one, what better reward than that?

Oh, but she cared too much about Reimu to ever do anything like that to her. She wanted to see the shrine maiden safe and sound at her proper size. But from the sound of it, that wouldn't be happening for quite a while, not until Yukari woke up again. Surely there was nothing wrong with having a bit of fun with her in the meantime, right?”

At the catgirls' encouragement, Aunn finally relented and turned her foot over, Sending Reimu rolling off to the ground. With the shrine maiden looking up at her, Aunn raised her foot and saw her little face light up with desire as Aunn's big toe loomed right over her. Then, as she started lowering her foot, she saw Reimu lie down flat and hold out her arms rapturously to receive Aunn's mighty digit. Softly it settled on the ground, and the komainu felt Reimu's passionate worship beneath it, restrained only by the pressure from the toe itself.

It was a magical sensation to feel that meager bug caught under her, and Aunn couldn't help but curl her toes, driving Reimu firmly into the dirt. Wasn't she being too rough, though?She eased up on the shrine maiden, but when she felt those delicate hands running zealously over her skin, exploring every groove and wrinkle as far as they could reach, she smiled and pressed down even harder, loving the feeling of Reimu's body being smothered under her toe. Soon even that wasn't enough for her, and Aunn stood so she could crush Reimu with all her weight, grinding her hard beneath her toe like the puny bug she was. And when she raised her foot to check in on her, she and the others laughed together at the sight of Reimu stuck pitifully to her toe.

Then Chen and Rin joined her in playing with that puny little thing. They made her stick out her tongue and rubbed her all over Aunn's foot so she could lick it clean, then played at smothering her between their feet and seeing whose foot she stuck to. They made her beg to be allowed on their feet and watched her eagerly clamber all over their toes, practically making love to them. They hugged each other and dropped her between their chests or took turns kissing with her caught between them. In time they grew so bold that they took off their dresses and lay on them, each letting the others lick her all over, first with and then without Reimu being dragged along under their tongues, all enjoying each other's bodies.

Soon they lay together, laughing and whispering in each other's ears, talking of taking things even further. Rin and Chen both spoke with such experience it intimidated Aunn, on whose bosom Reimu sat listening to their conversation. Gradually, though, the catgirls brought her over to their side. What finally convinced her was when she asked Reimu if she was okay with joining them and the shrunken shrine maiden replied eagerly yes, practically begging to be included.

Chen and Rin were the first to strip down the whole way, slipping off their underwear and tossing it aside with their dresses, each revealing a throbbing shaft that was already at more than half mas. Each caressed her own, pumping it still bigger, until they stood fully erect.

“Ooh, what a big one you got there, Chen! All nice and long~. Not as big as mine, though, obviously!” Rin laughed, poking at the other girl's shaft.

“That little thing? Don't be silly! Mine's definitely longer!” Chen stood chest-to-chest with Rin—or more to the point, shaft-to-shaft—comparing the size of their members, which stood flat against their soft bellies. Rather than keeping them still, though, they giggled among themselves and kept trying to one-up each other by standing on tip-toes, rubbing their cocks up and down against each other.

“How's about we get someone to help us decide which is bigger?” Rin lifted her arm, revealing the tiny Reimu stuck under her armpit, to which she was fastened by sweat and a bit of Chen's saliva. She peeled the miko off her musty skin and carried her downwards, leaving hr dangling above their cockheads. Reimu's heart skipped a beat as she caught a whiff of their manly scent. Her eyes flew open and she looked down to find the two giant glans resting against each other, faintly glistening with precum already, pulsing and sliding softly against each other. “Oh good, Looks like you're wide awake, sis! I was hopin' we could ask a little favor of ya!”

“W-whatever you say, Rin. I live only to serve you, my G-Goddesses.” Reimu trembled with barely-repressed excitement, her mind so overtaken by the potency of the catgirls' pheromones that it was a huge mental effort just to form coherent sentences. All the could think of were those beautiful testaments to the pair's virility throbbing right beneath her. But she knew she had to keep her composure, at least enough to do what the other girls asked of her.

“Good girl! Very good girl!” Rin purred at her little pet, gently stroking her back. Reimu was thrilled at the show of approval; she would have done anything at all for another word of praise from any one of these girls. “Your job's easy! All you gotta do it help us figure out who's got the bigger rod. You can do that much for us, can't ya?” Rin laughed seeing how vigorously Reimu nodded her head. “Good! Then please, go ahead and tell this silly cat that my dick is way bigger than hers!”

Reimu was gently dropped on Rin's shaft, where she landed on her hands and knees, crouching in a layer of precum deep enough to cover her calves. There, after taking a single breath, she could fee the catgirls' pheromones having their way with her mind and body, pushing her almost to the peak of arousal. All the more enthralled was she when she looked up and saw Rin and Chen's lithe bodies towering overhead, like monuments to girlish beauty. Their playful grins captured her heart at a glance—right then she would have promised to serve them eternally if they only asked her, and never mind her duties to Yukari.

“Silly cat yourself! Go on, tell her how much bigger mine is that hers!” Chen demanded, thrusting her dick up until its head slid right over Rin's and trapped Reimu between them. The tiny girl remained between them even when Rin pushed back, once more leaving their dicks pressed together, length to length, caught between their pale bellies. The pair laughed in delight at the sensation of Reimu caught between them, and they rubbed their dicks together to better feel her tiny body.

“Well? Tell us what you think?” they said at last, when Reimu was crawling up along Chen's glans, coughing out the precum that had gotten into her mouth.

“F-forgive your little servant, please, my Goddesses. I can't focus on sorting out which is bigger when you're toying with me like this. You're both so huge, I'm just a little ant compared to you, and it's all too much for me. I-I'm sorry.” Reimu bowed her head in apology, her little display drawing adoring coos from both of the catgirls.

“Mmm, you're such a useless little thing~. But I guess its our fault for thinking you were up to the task. You're really no match for our members, are you?” Chen pressed a finger to Reimu's back and slid her up and down her dick, leaving her completely slathered in precum, until she looked aside and noticed Aunn sitting naked a couple yards away, looking intently at the little miko. Then she unhanded the girl and walked towards the komainu, whose gaze followed every little bob and bounce of her glans and the pale little dot of a shrine maiden stuck fast to it. “Are you ready to join in? How do you want to start? It's your first time, isn't it, or close enough? We can take it slow if you want.”

Aunn didn't answer, and didn't even look up at Chen; she only had eyes for the miko and the throbbing cock on which she lay, just a couple feet from her face. She shuffled forward on her , knees and raised a hand, holding that rod gently in her hands, smelling its passion, feeling its heat and its life-force pulsing within, looking at that shrine maiden who seemed almost lost on its hardened surface.

As Aunn's breath reached her, Reimu looked up and saw her loyal komainu's face looming before her, green eyes fixed on her tiny form. Then Aunn's mouth opened up and her lips came to wrap themselves around Chen's shaft, leaving Reimu in the dark cavern of her mouth. Her tongue came and, timidly at first, then with confidence, danced over the catgirl's length, with Reimu caught between them.

The smell and flavor were intoxicating, bringing Aunn to arousal even before she started touching herself, but the most magical thing by far was feeling that tiny little lump, which at any other time she might have thought a bug or a bit of lint, and knowing that it was Reimu herself. It would have been so easy to lose track of the tiny girl and swallow her whole, together with the growing pool of precum in Aunn's mouth, and there was nothing Reimu could have done about it. It was thrilling to know she had this power, even though she took care to handle it responsibly, keeping track of that little morsel at all times by making sure she was never away from her tongue.

Later Aunn realized it wasn't only Reimu she held power over, but Chen as well. With a well-placed lick or a playful nibble, she could make the catgirl gasp or moan, make her body tremble and her hips start to move, and have her almost begging Aunn to keep going. She was having lots of fun fun teasing the catgirl when she was surprised by Chen's sudden orgasm and the sheer amount of cum that spurted from her cock into her mouth. She jerked her head at the first spurt, only for more strings of cum to shoot out on her face, making her shut her eyes tight. The warm liquid oozed down her nose and cheeks, dripping down her chin As for that still in her mouth, she sifted through it with her tongue, looking for little Reimu, afraid that she might have accidentally swallowed her in her shock. It took her a minute to realize find her, not in her mouth but on the bottom of Chen's shrinking shaft, which had soon grown soft enough to leave her snugly smothered between the catgirl's cock and ballsack.

While Chen sat down to recover, Aunn swallowed her cum and wiped the rest off her face, then rescued Reimu from her crotch, finding the miko almost asleep. But when Rin took the puny girl from her and placed her on her cockhead, Reimu awoke once more, slowly going into action licking the hot, pulsating flesh. “How are ya down there, sis? All nice and wet?” Rin asked Aunn, and reaching down to the komainu's crotch, she slid a finger over her lips, dancing on the entrance to her womanhood, and smiled when she found it almost oozing.

Aunn let the catgirl push her down until she was lying flat on her back, breathing nervously as she gazed into Rin's calm and confident eyes. As Rin held herself on hands and knees over the other girl, her cock pointed straight to her crotch, and from its surface, Reimu looked out and saw both massive bodies stretched out before her, Aunn the earth and Rin the sky, and she herself a bug beneath their notice.

Rin slowly lowered her cock onto the komainu's lips and then, suddenly, she thrust inside, making the other girl cry out. Aunn was painfully nervous at first, but soon she relaxed and gladly received Rin's thrusts, welcoming that great length inside her. It felt bigger somehow than it had looked out in the open, almost as if it were filling her up all the way—but that was surely her imagination.

But if it seemed big to her, to Reimu the both of them seemed the whole world. Overwhelmed by the power of Rin's thrusts, and soothed by the warmth of Aunn's welcoming flesh, her puny mind was dashed to bits between their divine bodies, in whose passionate lovemaking she was all but forgotten. Completely insensible to the insignificant girl caught between them, the two girls went on as if she didn't exist, yet whenever they recalled her existence for a second, perhaps faintly sensing her puny body in the midst of their sex, they felt a thrill of ecstasy run through their bodies and threw themselves still more passionately at the other.

Normally that would have been more than enough to make Reimu orgasm, but she had cummed so many times already at the hands and mouths and feet of her playful goddesses, that she was all spent. But that's not to say she found no pleasure in it—she was more than thrilled enough just to be taking part in what to her was an intense religious experience, one which came to a head a few minutes later as Rin came with a powerful yowl, pumping her seed into the trembling Aunn, whose scream then reverberated throughout the walls of the cavernous vagina.

The surge of cum, together with the tunnel's powerful contractions, pushed her deeper inside Aunn, whose vast body seemed to her the whole world now. Still, she stopped a fair bit short of her womb, and slowly started oozing back out. Though she had been without air for minutes, the magic protecting her let her remain conscious, if too weak to move, and she waited patiently for herself to fall back out, or for Aunn to rescue her if she so chose, meanwhile taking in the awesome and all-encompassing experience of the komainu's divine body.

But instead of falling out or being rescued, following some muffled voices outside, Reimu found herself pushed back inside as Chen's powerful cock, now recovered from Aunn's blowjob, thrust into her pussy, churning all its contents and once more making Reimu an accessory to their lovemaking.

One after the other, the catgirls took turns fucking Aunn, each screaming orgasm pushing Reimu still deeper inside, until, at the end of it all, when the girls were all spent and too tired out to do anything more than lie snuggling together on the ground, Reimu was received into Aunn's womb, where she floated in her and the other girls' cum, knowing nothing save the salty taste filling her mouth and the distant sound of the komainu's heartbeat, seemingly coming from everywhere at once, so calming, so soothing, that before she knew it Reimu had fallen fast asleep.

Chen and Rin were the first of the four to wake up and, not wanting to disturb the sleeping komainu, they quietly dressed themselves and slipped away to play together Aunn would wake up some time later, yawning and stretching out to greet the noonday sun reaching her through the thick foliage. It took her a little while to realize the other girls had gone, and then that she didn't know where Reimu was.

“Reimu?” She stood and searched the ground where she'd lain, then searched herself all over, even delving inside herself. “Reimu, if you can hear me, please make a sign. You're still here, right? Please don't tell me they took you.”

Her muffled voice, vibrating softly all over her own body, woke Reimu from her slumber, and though the tiny girl couldn't make out everything she said, she knew that Aunn was looking for her Putting her hands against the fleshy walls of her womb, Reimu rubbed them vigorously while searching for the exit, eventually finding it and trying to squeeze through.

Though her efforts had gone unnoticed by Aunn at first, now the shrine's guardian noticed a faint sensation deep inside her. “Is that you, Reimu?” she said. Of course it was; what else could it be? “Hang on, I'm going to try to get you out.” Again she reached inside herself, feeling around for the tiny woman, only to find that Reimu was even deeper than she could reach. “Can you climb down? You're a bit too far inside for me.”

At that time Reimu was still squeezing back out the cervix; it took all her remaining strength to make it back into Aunn's vagina, where she began oozing down until the komainu could snatch her up between her fingertips and pull her all the way out, dropping her on her open palm. “A-are you okay?” she asked, hurriedly wiping the cum off Reimu until she saw the tiny girl start to move of herself. “Oh, thank goodness. For a while there I thought you might have... drowned... inside me.” Aunn frowned uncomfortably, then shook the thought away. “I'm so sorry, I got really carried away back there. I shouldn't have let them talk me into playing with you like that.”

“It's not your fault.” Reimu's voice was so weak that Aunn almost had to hold her up to her ear to hear it. “I should have resisted them more. As a shrine maiden I can't be worshipping every youkai who shows her feet to me or licks me up and down. I'm glad you were around to take care of me, or Chen and Rin might have taken me as their pet for life. Thank you, Aunn.”

“Oh, don't thank me for anything; I didn't help nearly as much as I should have. But I'm happy you're okay. You are okay, right?”

“Yeah; just a little tired. I should be back to normal in a bit. Um... Do you think you could take me back to the shrine now?”

“Right away! I mean, right after I get dressed. And we should get you cleaned up a bit too.” Aunn licked her thumb and rubbed Reimu down until she was lying clean in her hand, then dropped the shrunken maiden on her head, behind her horn, where she held on to Aunn's hair while the komainu put her clothes back on. “There. Now let's get you to the shrine. I hope Shinmyoumaru can get you back to normal now,” she said, and started heading back while holding Reimu in her palm.

While looking out at all the trees passing them by, Reimu reflected on her little problem and sighed; she had been so eager to see Yukari and ask her to fix this, but with the youkai now slumbering, it seemed it would be a long while yet before she would be back to normal for good.

But at least things weren't all bad; she had Shinmyoumaru's Miracle Mallet to get her to her regular size for a while, and all of Marisa, Aunn, and Shinmy herself to help her through. With them around, she had a feeling everything would turn out fine; she just had to take care not get hit by any strong attacks until Yukari could fix it all for good. Surely that wouldn't be too hard... right?