- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Synopsis: Ren's recent gaming obsession has gotten her into the world of VR. She buys a game that claims to be a "Giantess Simulator", not exactly understanding what it entails...

Tags: Giantess, feet, gentle (?)

Characters: (Liella!) Ren Hazuki

Ren Hazuki, student council president of Yuigaoka Girls' High School and member of the school idol group Liella!, had recently developed an obsession with gaming. Any kind of game she could get her hands on she would happily play. Having lived a rather sheltered life, she had never experienced anything quite like video games up until her second year of high school. Her father, who lived away from home, would send her game consoles and assorted collections of games, from retro to modern.

Her new obsession was starting to become a problem... But Ren was too hooked to stop now. She was just in the middle of so many good games! It wasn't impeding on her student council or school idol duties... yet...


One day after school, while passing buy a gaming shop in Shibuya, Ren saw an ad for a new VR game in the window. It looked to be pretty cutting edge from the previews. Though still considered a rather niche title. It offered users the chance to experience a fully realistic and simulated world as either a giant or a tiny resident living in the city. Many kaijuu fans picked up the game to live out their dreams, but many other people into the more fetishistic side of size changing were also interested.

Ren didn't consider herself in either of these two groups and simply thought it looked cool. She had never even heard of this game until today. Even still, the prim and proper girl excitedly picked up a copy from the store and giddily ran home to try out her new find.

Upon inserting the disc, installing the 60 GB day 1 patch, and putting on her VR headset, Ren was ready to play.

"Oh my... are you sure this is age appropriate, Miss Ren?" the lone maid of the Hazuki manor questioned. "The box says this is rated 17+..."

"I've only recently turned 17, but I would like to think I'm quite mature for my age, wouldn't you say? Besides, the age rating is more of a suggestion than anything," replied the affluent girl.

In the back of her mind, Ren was admittedly rather worried about playing a game with potentially lewd or violent subject matter. She wasn't the most experienced with anything outside of the most safe and sanitized programming, so she wondered if she'd really be able to handle it after all... But she didn't want to go back on a spur of the moment purchase without trying it out first.

"Of course, I'll leave you to your own devices then. I'll be in the tea room, call if you need anything," the maid responded before leaving the gaming room, bowing and closing the large doors behind her.

Ren was now alone and all set up for what she was hoping would be a fun experience. She hadn't heard the term "giantess" before, but reading about having a tiny civilization to herself on the back of the box piqued her curiosity quite a bit.


After a quick loading screen, the game's title screen appeared:

     "Giantess Quest VR!"

The gamer girl's eyes sparkled with delight and she tightly gripped the VR controllers. As soon as she hovered over and pressed the "NEW GAME" option, Ren started to feel sleepy, and soon enough, she passed out on the couch.


>>>

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading so far. Let me know if you want me to keep this gentle or not, I'm undecided!