- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Synopsis: Mari gets a size-changing ray, simple enough! She decides the best use for it would be to pull some harmless pranks... ;)

Tags: F/fm, breasts, daughter / parents

Characters: (Aqours) Mari Ohara, Mari's parents

Mari Ohara spryly hopped off a helicopter onto the helipad. She had just returned from a vacation overseas, paid for entirely by her father. She stayed at one of her family's own five-star resort hotels. Now standing high above the city skyline, she looked down at all the people below. They were so tiny from her perspective that they seemed more like ants to be toyed with...

The blonde bombshell wasn't the type of stereotypical rich girl who thought commoners were beneath her or anything. She was a generally kind young woman who loved her friends in Aqours, as well as her many adoring fans. In the back of her mind, however, she did always know she was destined for greatness and adoration.

Taking a quick glance at her surroundings, the busty heiress patted her plump ass inconspicuously enough so her personal guards wouldn't notice. Yep, the gun was still safe with her. It was quite compact, only about half the size of a TV remote.


--


Two weeks ago, Mari heard a knock on her hotel suite's door. She was in a penthouse near the top floor, used specifically for when members of the Ohara family came to visit. It was always under watch by personal guards, so she saw no danger in opening the door. Looking out into the hallway, she found no visitor. Only something sitting on the floor in front of her. Some kind of weird remote, nothing like Mari had seen before. Attached to the remote was a small note with very neat handwriting.


"To Mari,

I was waiting until I thought you were old enough to give you this. You've grown into a beautiful young lass. I'm proud to have you as my daughter. Your Papa couldn't be prouder of you. This is a prototype size-changing remote, one of only a couple in the world so far. It was developed in our labs to help create a fuel-efficient way to carry things long distances. Luggage, food, people...

We're in the process of mass producing these for various corporations all over the world. I didn't want to simply destroy a historically valuable prototype like this, however, so I'm giving it to you. Use it to your heart's content, but be safe, and be smart. This is a lot of responsibility I'm trusting you with. Shrunken objects and people have an increased durability proportionate to their height, but that doesn't mean you should use it wildly. Show the world why the Ohara family is rightfully at the top!

With love,

Papa"


As Mari put down the note in disbelief, she stared at the remote in silence before a devilish smirk appeared across her face.


--


After an hour's drive Mari returned to the peaceful and scenic beachside neighborhood of Uchiura in Numazu City. She passed by her own Uranohoshi Girls' High School and arrived safely at home. Mari gave a smile and wave to her chauffer as he drove off. Her bodyguards were off duty. She was now alone for the first time in a long while. It was finally time to put this new size changing power to good use.

A tingling sensation went up Mari's spine as she thought about the power she held in her hand. She had never thought of the eroticism involving changing sizes before, but now it was all that filled her mind. Thoughts of being a divine goddess to tiny creatures who worshipped her. Holding power over men and women hundreds of times smaller than her. Having them treat her body like a temple and exploring it like a continent.

It was just too much! Mari moved her right hand down to her crotch and began to rub through her panties. She wanted to hold a shrunken person between her breasts and feel them squeezed between her tits. Or sit in class while tinies were trapped in her school loafers, forced to worship her feet. She imagined a tiny stuck to her finger as she used it to masturbate. But as soon as her fingers got wet, Mari snapped herself back to reality. Here she was fapping at the entrance to her estate. She had to get a grip, this was not professional behavior from an Ohara or a school idol! Her crotch stirred in arousal, but Mari felt it would be a waste to just masturbate to fantasies instead of living out the real thing. She had to use it now.

The blonde diva grabbed the size changing device and stepped outside her estate in the dark of night. Being after 8 PM, the sun had already set, the streetlights were on, and the summer heat had slightly cooled.

Mari wore a casual outfit consisting of a white tank top with a plain purple bra underneath, short jean shorts that accentuated her ass, and open toed heels that showed off her perfectly pedicured feet and violet painted toenails. The devious girl had also put on some sunglasses to obscure her face. It was night so the dark already helped, but just in case she was spotted she didn't want her recognizable idol face to be seen.

Mari walked the darkened streets of Uchiura, the cool night air cleared her mind of the lewder thoughts she had earlier, but still her determination remained red hot. She passed by a few oden stalls still opened with customers seated inside. If she had shrunk someone sitting there it would be immediately noticed by everyone. She waited behind a bush nearby for approximately 10 minutes.

Nervousness set in, but Mari kept her mind focused with thoughts of having a tiny person all to herself. She set the ray to "Shrink" and the dial all the way down to about bug size. Finally, someone got up and left. Her target was set. She got up and began following them away from the oden stall into the dark of night. It was now or never!


*BZZZZZZT!*


A neon green beam of light shot out of the ray towards the backs of the couple leaving the oden stall. It was something right out of a sci-fi movie. Mari had pulled the trigger, and there was no going back. Slowly the two people's figures dwindled away, and just the sight of their tiny bodies shrinking away made Mari girlishly giggle. Soon she'd have some real, tiny humans to play with all to herself~

"Shinyyy~!" the rich heiress dreamily sighed as she gazed at the glowing beam.

Soon enough the pair of people were about an inch tall, and the blonde diva let go of the trigger. The light faded from the ray gun and the tiny pair had stopped their shrinking at about the half-an-inch mark.

Mari carefully shuffled over to the bug-sized people, intending to snatch them away and take them home quickly. But as soon as she got a good look at who she had shrunk, she let out a gasp.

"M-mother!? Father!?"

"Mari!? Darling!? What's happened to us!?" the woman who looked just like an older Mari cried out.

"Good god, my own little girl! You didn't just.... did you!?" the fatherly old man couldn't believe his eyes. His own little girl was now towering over them.

"M-mother, father, I'm sorry I..." tears fell from Mari's eyes as the dramatic girl looked at the sorry state her parents were in thanks to her carelessness.

At that moment, Mari heard a rustling from the bushes nearby, it sounded like someone might have been coming.

"I... I'll fix this later! For now you can go here!"

"Wait! Mari, wai--mmmphff!!" the giant young girl snatched her parents up off the ground quickly and held them in her fist.

Soon enough, just as she suspected, a few people, probably around college aged, can out from a clearing in the nearby forest and were walking towards Mari. The young men and women laughed as they talked, joking about something one of them had just done. Mari wasn't paying much attention, she was too focused on her parents cries being muffled between her fingers. She put her hands behind her back and gave an awkward, polite smile as the college students passed her by.

Once they were out of sight, Mari opened up her hands and brought her parents up to her face.

"Sorry about that... it is a little funny how cute you both are. I can shut you up so easily~" she joked. Her parents didn't find this as amusing.

"Darling, you've got to help us. Just reverse the shrink ray and bring us back to normal..." her mother assured.

"Yes, quite. You're in deep trouble young lady. I'll expect you to reflect on what you've done. It's one thing to shrink a commoner. But your own parents? I thought we raised you better..."

"F-father, how could you say..."

"Dear, maybe don't be so harsh on her, you were the one who gave her the shrink ray. I told you she was too young for it..."

"Bah! It was my mistake yes, but the stupid girl should have thought about what she was doing before she went and mucked it all up. As long as you're careful with us we'll be fine I suppose..."

Mari was shocked to her hear father refer to her so coldly. He was always so loving, despite their distant relationship. Mari couldn't stop her tears now, and they were falling on the ground and hitting her parents like massive raindrops.

"Daddy, I-I'm sorry... I'll fix you once we get home..."

"You most certainly will. After this we'll be having a long talk about your privileges from now on. Perhaps we have been too lenient on you, letting you live on your own. Perhaps it's our faults for living so far away."

"Y-yes..." Mari answered dejectedly. Her usual bubbly persona was broken. She could never truly be herself around her parents, and today was no different.

"One thing's for sure, we're stopping this school idol nonsense. That's where you've gotten this rebellious streak from." her father continued.

"What!?" The blonde girl jumped up.

Her parents now getting a full view of the new height difference with their own daughter. They didn't even come past her shoes. Mari's large breasts obscured most of her face, making her expression ambiguous to her tiny parents.

"Don't you raise your voice with me! Now set the gun to "Normal", and point it at us. We'll continue this conversation at home."

"Dear, you're being a bit harsh, it seemed like an accident..." her mother tried to calm the situation.

"No honey, we've given her far too much responsibility as it is already, and it was obviously a mistake. She needs to be focusing on her studies after all. Not spending all her time dancing and singing for fun! Look at her, it's made her an airhead!"

"No..."

"What was that?" her father looked up at his colossal daughter, her gaze now cast in the dark shadows of the night.

"I said... no! You don't get to tell me what to do! I'm bigger now, see?" Mari held her parents out in front of her, giving them a full view of her massive body.

"Who taught you to talk back like that!? When we grow back you're in deep troubl--eep!" her father's words were cut off as Mari pulled them closer to her once more, this time right underneath her large chest. Her breasts could easily flatten the older couple with ease if she had wanted. Her father was a bit intimidated by the size of his daughter, while her mother was more annoyed at her husband for acting so rash.

"Ahh sorry, what was that? I could not hear you! My Japanese is pretty bad-desuwa!" Mari said with a heavy foreign accent. "I'll keep you nice and safe until we get home! Then I will think about growing you back!"

"Darling, surely we can talk this ouuuuut...!" the old man was ignored as Mari pulled open the collar to her tank top, exposing an enormous amount of cleavage.

Without a word, the giant high school girl casually tossed her parents right into the canyon of flesh. Mari's parents bounced a few times off her breasts before settling in between, their bodies were practically being smushed together by the pressure from her massive tits. Mari was certainly the most well-endowed in all of Aqours, special thanks in part to her foreign genes, and her large boobs were one of her biggest charm points as an idol. The cunning blonde giggled as her she felt her parent's bodies squirming in her cleavage.

"That tickles! Settle down you two!" Without realizing how powerful such a simple act was, Mari pressed her breasts together to get them to stop, and it certainly did just that.

The air was completely squeezed out of the mini couple's lungs, leading them both to nearly pass out from such a simple act. Mari playfully stuck her tongue out and used her finger to push her parent's limp bodies further down into her cleavage to keep them hidden. With another playful squeeze, she started her walk back home. At this point, Mari wasn't exactly sure what her plan was, but she knew she was going to have her fun, whether her parents approved or not!

Chapter End Notes:
I wanted a balance between Mari's goofy and serious sides, let me know what you think :)