- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Synopsis: Yoshiko gets a spellbook telling her how to truly harness her demonic Fallen Angel powers. Little does she know it comes with a small price to pay!

Tags: Mother / Daughter, feet, shrinking out of clothes

Characters: (Aqours) Yoshiko Tsushima, Yoshiko's mom

>"lol no way this is real"
>"yaeh your pulling this out of your ass"
>"this isnt 2002 nobodys gonna willingly install your weird homemade malware or w/e"
>"im gonna use it to shrink myself and ride an ant r smthn"
>"how about i ride your mom instead"
>"stfu anon its real, i shrunk my little brother and sister with it. And now they practically do whatever i ask em"
>"you size fetishists are fucking bizarre"


Yoshiko Tsushima, the eccentric chuunibyou idol of Aqours, was spending her free time after practice browsing internet forums to look for ways to increase her fallen angel powers. This is usually how she spent her free time, outside of cosplay and making videos of herself in her Yohane persona.

"Hmph, I doubt this little peon's story is the truth, but I can't deny the allure of being able to alter the size of others at will~" Yoshiko thought aloud.

She sat in her dark room, wearing her favorite Fallen Angel Yohane outfit, illuminated only by the blinding light of her computer monitor. Various styles of gothic lolita fashion and memorabilia littered her floor and covered her walls.

"Yoshiko dear! It's dinner time!"

"I'll be down in a minute mother! And it's Yohane! YO-HA-NE!" Yoshiko called down to her mom.

Yoshiko scrolled down to a link posted in the thread by the anon who had apparently gained size altering powers. It was worth a shot, the quirky idol thought. She was no stranger to buying dark power-enhancing artifacts off the internet.

She was brought to a strange page, completely white with very plain text simply asking for her shipping information. On the side were photos of an old looking tome. Not one for basic internet safety protocols, the naïve high school girl put in her info and pressed submit.

A low hum emitted from her computer for a moment before a dark purple light began to pour out from the screen, bathing her room in its glow. Yoshiko quickly grabbed one of her stuffed animals for defense and cowered under her computer chair, not sure what exactly she just got herself into.

From the ghastly violet light materialized a book, the same old looking spell book from the site's photos! It floated in the air for a few seconds before gently descending and coming to a rest on the computer table.

A couple sparks flew from the outlet that Yoshiko's computer was plugged into, and an ominous crackling noise was heard. from the monitor. A brief power outage caused the street Yoshiko lived on to go completely dark. And a moment later, the lights flickered back on.

Yoshiko crept up from her hiding place and looked around her pitch black room. Crawling over to the door, she flipped the light switch, and her room was viewable once more. An ancient looking book sat on her desk.

Yoshiko walked to her computer and tried turning it on, but it stayed silent. Unplugging it and replugging it back in did not do anything.

"Good lord, d-did I just fry my PC....? Mom is going to kill me..." Yoshiko said aloud.

Realizing there was nothing she could do about it right now, she sat in her comfy computer chair and cautiously opened up the book. Inside it detailed how exactly to alter the sizes of anything on earth to the spellcaster's exact specifications. It only required the right mindset. It sounded ridiculous, but things like that didn't dissuade the Fallen Angel Yohane. She studied the runes carefully, flipping through page by page, fantasizing about the many possibilities to come.

The idea of becoming a true goddess to the many tiny human bugs in the world made Yoshiko feel flustered. She adored attention and admiration, and she'd make sure the whole world knew the name "Yohane".

Or she could make even more Little Demons to serve her and please her. It was frustrating that no one recognized her power, not even her friends. So maybe shrinking them down to become true Little Demons would open their eyes to her greatness.

Thoughts like these flowed through the girl's head one after the other. Each one sounding hotter than the last. She once made it a point to not get herself too excited while wearing cosplay, but soon Yoshiko found herself gently rubbing her breast in one hand while touching herself down below with the other. Imagining the power she could hold over people infinitely smaller than her.


--


Yoshiko was unable to contain her excitement. Now was no time to dwell on the potential for power, now was the time to grasp it with her own hands! She grabbed the mystical tome, still glowing a strange aura, and flipped to the page she always wanted to read from. The reason she had been looking for such a book this entire time. She was going to gain the power to change the size of others at will!

Sitting cross-legged in the center of her room, under her fluffy pentagram rug, Yoshiko began reading the desired spell to master size-changing. The candles around her room were re-lit, and the black curtains covering her windows blocked out any natural light.


"Shoudai, kutechiisa daikyo. Tekidebishi teki-wakusei!"



The pages of the ancient tome began flipping back and forth, and a strong gust of wind burst from the tome's binding. A vortex of runes swirled around the teenage idol's bedroom, sucking small objects into the orbit they created. The orange light from the candles around her turned black, and Yoshiko was hypnotized into a deep slumber...


--


When she awoke, the chuuni idol felt a sharp pain in her body. She was no longer wearing her cosplay, in fact she wasn't wearing anything at all, she was completely nude! Yoshiko wondered if she simply passed out while reading. Standing up, the walls of her room seemed further away than normal... Not only that, everything in her room was now huge! Her rug she was just sitting on was now far away from where she laid, and the fibers looked like a dark forest.

Her clothes that she was just wearing laid in a massive pile in front of her. Yoshiko herself was standing directly on her black panties, still wet from her excitement earlier. Even the red bow that adorned her frilled underwear seemed large than her. In the far distance were things like her computer table and bed, now seeming impossibly large, there'd be no way she could get to them now. Yoshiko estimated herself to be not even an inch tall. Perhaps just a centimeter or two. A cold draft from an air vent in her room caused her naked body to shiver. The bluenette's manic energy from earlier had worn off, and fear was starting to set in.

"H-hmph! This is fine! As a fallen angel, we've learned to expect the unexpected. I'll just go back to the book and..."

*THUD* *THUD* *THUD*


"YOSHIKO! I TOLD YOU DINNER WAS READY! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!"

"Oh crap, mother!" Yoshiko's fears quickly overtook her usual persona, and the girl scurried into her panties to hide from her overbearing guardian,

"Please don't come in, please don't come in..."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*


"YOSHIKO? ANSWER ME! .... *SIGH* OKAY, I'M COMING IN!"

The blue-haired idol's bedroom door swung open, causing a burst of wind to nearly blow Yoshiko out of the pair of panties she was using for cover.

"What the... where did that girl go... And why are her clothes scattered around? Is she in the bath?"

Yoshiko peaked out of her underwear timidly to get a look at her own mother. She looked massive simply standing there, it was like she was an idol waiting to be worshipped. But not like the school idol Yoshiko was, more like a religious idol. Yoshiko's mother put her hand on her hip and began to walk around her daughter's room, picking up random garbage and dirty clothes that needed to be washed.

"When will that girl learn to clean up after herself..."

As her mother bent down to grab some crumpled up papers off the floor from Yoshiko's diary, the tiny teen couldn't help but yell out.

"N-no! Don't look at those! Those are private!" she screamed.

"...Hmm? What was that?" her mother turned around and looked at the floor, not seeing anything the squeaking noise could have come from.

At this moment, the giant mother's tight jeans were drooping, causing her ass to show some serious skin. Yoshiko knew what a fine body her own mother had, in fact, she had been jealous of it most of her teenage life. Yoshiko was still going through puberty, so she could only hope she grew into such a full-figured woman like her parent. But even among the other neighborhood moms, Yoshiko's mother's plump and juicy figure stood out.

Her breasts surpassed most bra cup sizes seen in regular department stores, and her ass struggled to fit in most pants. Her feet were large and her tummy had just the right amount of chub. Yet the silhouette created by the slimming fabric of her office uniform clung to her body and gave her the most ideal curves. It drove the men and women in her office wild having an OL as hot as her around.

Yoshiko, feeling a bit demoralized, looked down at her own body. She undeniably looked amazing for her young age, but staring at her mother made her feel a bit... inferior. Despite this, the dustmite sized girl gathered her courage and took a step out of her panties to approach her mother. The large woman had sat down on her daughter's bed, hoping to catch her breath.

"Where is that girl... Hmph... Oh well, no dinner for her I suppose..." she mused out loud.

The shrunken daughter meanwhile, was crawling around her own bedroom floor like a bug, wondering what her next course of action should be...

"This is no problem for a fallen angel...!" she reassured herself. If she was going to get back to normal and gain her powers, she had to do something! Surely this was just a trial brought on by the tome... maybe...


To hell with being discreet, this was no time to be dawdling!!

"Mom! Mom! I-I'm down here!! Do you see me!?" Yoshiko shouted at the top of her lungs, flailing her arms wildly. Her mom was walking away with her dinner, and Yoshiko was scurrying around her own bedroom floor as a  naked speck of dust!

"Hmm? What was that...?" Yoshiko's mother turned around after hearing a strange squeaking noise. She worried that there may have been a pest in the house, but nothing caught her eye.

"Mom!! Mother!! Pleeeease don't walk away!" Yoshiko cried out, pathetic tears in her eyes. Her Fallen Angel persona had broken, now she was a blubbering little girl.

Suddenly her giant mother's footsteps stopped, and she turned around once more, this time casting her gaze on the floor.

"I knew I heard something. There's a little bug on the floor. Allow me to do the honors..."

Before Yoshiko could process what that ominous statement meant, the horrifying image of her mother's giant bare foot came hurtling towards her.

"W-wait! Nooo!!" screamed the shrunken daughter. Yoshiko jumped out of the way as much as she could, nearly tripping over herself. She soon felt a hot, moist surface make contact with her, enveloping her body with a pressure unlike any she had ever felt before. Her mother's bare foot had successfully landed on top of her, but Yoshiko didn't feel like she was dead, nor did she feel too much pain. In reality, the overwhelming smell was more uncomfortable than any squishing being done. "I-I'm alive...?"


Yoshiko's mother, feeling that her mission was accomplished, lifted her pristine ped off her daughter's hardwood floor to look at her prize. Upon examining the speck stuck to the bottom of her foot, she was absolutely taken aback.

"Y-Yoshiko!? Is that really you, honey!?"

Chapter End Notes:
What will happen to her next I wonder... :')