- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Synopsis: Rin stumbles across an app that can transform anything into another object! That includes people as well...

Tags: Object transformation, butt, feet, legwear, sweat, odor, unaware

Characters: (μ's) Rin Hoshizora, Honoka Kousaka, Nico Yazawa, Hanayo Koizumi

"Hey Rin, did you do last night's homework?" Hanayo asked her tomboyish friend as they walked towards their class after eating lunch.

"Nyaaaaa I completely forgot!! Hanayo you gotta let me see your answers again pretty pleeeease~?" Rin pleaded.

But Hanayo's brow furrowed. "Rin, this is the third time this week you've forgotten your homework, I can't keep bailing you out every day. What will you do when midterms come along, and you get the lowest grade in the class? Again?"

"But I swear I did it! I just... left my stuff at home... again-nya..."

"So I'm guessing I'm not getting back the makeup I lent you either..." Hanayo let out a disappointed sigh.

"I promise this'll be the last time I forget! Pinky swear-nya! And I'll give you back all your stuff tomorrow. Your makeup, textbooks, idol DVDs, even those cute outfits you lent me months ago and I never ended up wearing!" Rin babbled, clasping her heads together in a desperate plea.

"....Fine... you know I can't get mad at you..." the mousey member of μ's squeaked. Hanayo was a very passionate person, but she wasn't the type to get angry or upset.

Rin wasn't intentionally taking advantage of her best friend's kindness either; she really was just that clumsy and absentminded.

"For real!? Thank you thank you thank you Hanayo-nya!!" Rin grabbed Hanayo's hands and held them tightly, causing her shy friend to blush.

"O-okay.... here... take my notebook and copy the answers before a teacher sees..."

--

When Rin got home that night, she knew she had to be the change she wanted to see. She couldn't rely on Hanayo's generosity forever! The short-haired idol searched the app store on her phone for a helpful reminder app, but something potentially better caught her eye.

"Object-Me-Not: Never forget anything ever gain with this state-of-the-art application that will change your life for the better!"

Rin's eyes sparkled upon reading such an interesting tagline. This was exactly what she needed! Quickly downloading and installing the app, Rin swiped past every page of the privacy policy and terms and conditions to see what the fuss was about.

The main page of the app was pretty plain. One blank space was for typing in an object that you wanted, and one setting was for how long you wanted the "change" to occur.

Change? What did that mean? Surely this silly free app couldn't transform objects, right? As she was still dripping wet with sweat from idol practice and jogging home earlier, Rin simply typed in the first thing that came to mind.

"New... sports bra... Time... hmm... since I'm just testing it out, I guess... a minute-nya?"

Not being the best with technology, Rin wondered if science had really progressed this far without her realizing it. And not being the one to suspect anything suspicious ever happening to her, she pressed enter on her phone's screen.

*Click!*

A flash emitted from her screen and her phone seemed to have taken a photo without Rin giving permission to the app to let it use her camera.

A tingling sensation around her chest and under her sweaty armpits made Rin laugh uncontrollably.

"W-what's h-happenya-ing!?" Rin chortled while the tickling kept getting stronger. Finally, the sensation stopped, and Rin took a moment to catch her breath. As she looked down, she noticed the sports bra she was wearing that was soaked to the bone with her sweat just a moment ago was brand new! It was like it had never been worn and smelled fresh to boot!

Rin couldn't believe it; the app actually gave her a new sports bra! But it seemed to replace her old one. Was it because that's what it took a picture of? Rin wondered if it's possible to only transform inanimate objects, or people as well. A minute later, the tingling sensation began again, though this time not nearly as pronounced. Rin was soon back to wearing her old and worn-out sports bra from before. The new one had faded away.

A devious cat-like smile spread across the girl's face. She could definitely have some fun with this~


--


The next day...

Rin could hardly contain herself at school the following day. She woke up bright and early to finish her homework, make breakfast, and pack everything she needed to give back to Hanayo so she wouldn't be mad at her anymore. Hanayo was grateful for Rin's effort in being a better friend. But Rin had less wholesome thoughts occupying her brain that day. She had spent the entire night previous experimenting with the app to see what it could and couldn't do.

The transformation app couldn't make duplicates. If you imagine an object belonging to someone, the chosen subject will merge with that object. Rin was giddy with excitement, she had to tell someone, anyone about this crazy discovery. And she knew just the people who might be interested...

After idol practice, Rin gathered Honoka and Nico to the Idol Study clubroom and told them everything.

"I'm telling you guys, it works! I was trying it all last night on stuff in my room!"

"Ooooooh I definitely believe you, it sounds amazing, Rin! I totally want to try it too!" Honoka was hooked on every word of Rin's unbelievable story.

"Yeah, well, I'm not buying it. Maybe you were just dreaming? An app that transforms people and objects, seriously? We're not in a sci-fi movie," scoffed Nico.

"Here, I'll show you Nico, then you'll believe me! Honoka, what do you want to be?"

"Hmmmmmmmm.... hmmm.....!! This is too tough! I can't decide!" the orange-haired leader of μ's was brainstorming like crazy.

"Is there maybe something you've always wanted to experience being? Maybe an animal, or doll?" questioned Rin.

"Oh! Well... ahaha... there is one thing..." Honoka looked off outside, avoiding Rin's gaze. A slight blush appeared on the second-year's cheeks.

"Hmm? What is it, Honoka? You seem embarrassed."

With a flustered voice, Honoka replied. "The thing is it's... kind of weird... I'm kind of curious what it would be like to be part of Umi~"

"Huh? Like body switching?" asked Nico.

"No not like that, like... being really close to her! She's so cute and pretty, every time we change into our workout clothes I can't help but stare at her slim figure, it's too amazing! So I want to get close to her somehow. But since we're friends and  school idols together, I guess... it seemed like an impossible ask... Haha, sorry. I know I sound crazy right now..." This sudden shy side of Honoka surprised both Rin and Nico.

"...I think I understand, Honoka! And I think I know of a way to get you your dream," assured Rin.

"You do?"

"It might sound crazy, but what if we turned you into an object of Umi's? That way you could be close to her, and make her happy without her knowing it was you!"

"HUH!?" both Honoka and Nico gave Rin a shocked look.

"Uwaaaaaa that's such a great idea Rin, you're a genius!! I want to try being Umi's underwear!! Go for it Rin, I'm ready!!" Honoka giddily said while clapping her petite hands.

"Hehe, I got just the thing. You'll be the cutest pair of panties for cute ol' Umi!" cheered Rin.

Honoka's eyes lit up and she nodded in excitement.

"This is insane, you know that right? You're going to turn a high school girl into someone's underwear?" Nico said, still in disbelief of this whole situation.

"Just watch, Nico! Okay Honoka, I'm gonna set the timer on the transformation app for 24 hours starting tomorrow morning. So you'll turn into Umi's underwear right when she wakes up, and you'll spend the whole school day and idol practice with her. Sound good?"

"Be close to my bestie's bod without ruining our friendship and get to skip classes? I'm in!!" agreed the genki girl.

"Nico, would you like to join? It could be fun..." Rin said, looking over at the black haired idol, still pretending not to be interested.

"Yeah sure fine. Make me anything, it's not like this is gonna work." Nico said while waving her hand dismissively.

"Great! I'll make you something you'll enjoy then too. Guess we should head home for the day. S-sorry for keeping you girls late after practice, but I knew you'd get a kick out of this! We should really head home though, the sun is setting..."

"Yeah! And great practice today, girls! I guess we have all have big day tomorrow? I can't wait to see if this works!"

"It'll definitely work, Honoka! I promise!"

"Good night, ladies~"

"Good night!"

With that, the three headed their separate ways home. Honoka's mind was racing at the many erotic thoughts flowing through her head, while Nico completely had no faith that Rin was telling the truth. Rin looked forward to seeing her friend's reactions once this was all over.

"Hey wait, I forgot to find out what Rin was going to turn into..." Honoka realized as she walked home.

As Rin was trying to fall asleep that night, she couldn't help but fantasize about her plan. She had to wipe a bit of drool from her mouth, it was obvious to tell the excitement was getting to her down below too.

Typing in the object she wanted to be, she set the timer on her phone for 24 hours, just like Honoka and Nico's transformations. Luckily her parents weren't home very often, so they wouldn't even notice her be gone for the day.

"It's perfect-nya!" Rin giggled to herself. At 7 AM tomorrow, the transformation would start. She'd most likely wake up already transformed.

--


The next morning...

"...Hunya...? Where am I...?" Rin groggily murmured as she awoke. But as she spoke, no noise came out.

"W-what's going on!?" she cried out, but still no noise. She had no mouth! Nor hands, legs, ears or eyes! She wasn't even human anymore! Yet she still had all her senses. Her plan had seemingly worked! She had turned herself into Hanayo's pure black tights. Rin focused her senses and absorbed what she could about her surroundings.

She was... currently being worn! Hopefully by Hanayo... but who else would it be? She could feel Hanayo's soft, warm, milky white skin fill her senses. Her legs were plump but firm, probably from all the rice she ate and slight amount of muscle from being an idol. There was a sweaty scent that Rin could "smell", and that same sweat lightly coated the tights Rin occupied. Rin could hardly contain her excitement; this was the best! If she concentrated enough, she could focus her senses on a particular area.

"Did I really sleep through her waking up and putting me on? Nyaww..." Rin was disappointed she didn't get to experience that feeling, but maybe next time.

Right now, she decided to see if she could look around. The first point of view immediately took Rin aback. She was seeing the view from Hanayo's crotch, right under her skirt! The heat emanating from Hanayo's inner thighs and behind her panties was intense, and the smell was... intoxicating to say the least. Rin would have to remember this prime location for later.

The next view was... completely dark, and Rin felt flattened between extremely soft but suffocating skin and a hard surface, so she suspected this was the view from Hanayo's cute butt. Since Hanayo was currently sitting down at her school desk, she was also unknowingly sitting on her friend! The smell here was noticeable but not unbearable. Hanayo must take great care washing her backside.

The final view Rin wanted to try was down below even further. Rin had often visited Hanayo's house, where she'd remove her loafers and Rin would get a whiff of Hanayo's ripe feet after a long day. She'd tease Hanayo about the smell, and Hanayo would blush profusely and try to change the subject. Rin focused her senses and found herself in the confines of Hanayo's school loafers. There wasn't much light, but the smell was completely overwhelming. The sweat buildup in Hanayo's loafers had seeped into every fiber of the tights where Rin was located. If Rin needed to breathe, she might have not been able to while so close to Hanayo's rank feet. These black tights were one of Hanayo's many charm points, and Rin was over the moon exploring her friend's lower body to find its many hidden wonders.

"Nyahaha! If Hanayo knew what I was doing she'd get so flustered! I'll have to tease her later!" Rin giggled to herself.

Rin moved her eyesight to Hanayo's knees and looked up to see her friend, currently eating away at a large bento box filled with rice. It was still lunch time, so clearly Rin hadn't been passed out for long.

Hanayo sat at her desk eating lunch alone in the corner of the classroom. She usually had lunch with her friend Rin, but she strangely disappeared. Maybe she was taking the time to study during lunch period? Hanayo giggled to herself knowing the odds of that were impossible.

The mousey girl occasionally waved hi to acquaintances, but she wasn't as close to anyone as she was to Rin. She felt like she could be herself around her. Not feeling ashamed about geeking out over idols or stuffing her face with rice. The two childhood friends had feelings for each other, and yet neither of them knew how the other felt.

Rin watched on as her crush ate away. Hanayo bounced her leg up and down, a cute habit of hers, which made her plump thighs jiggle. Rin focused her senses into the material of the tights covering Hanayo's thighs and let the rocking gently soothe her to sleep. She wondered how Honoka and Nico were enjoying the transformations she set up for them...

Chapter End Notes:
Next time we'll see how Honoka's day as Umi's panties go, and maybe see what Nico ends up being :P Hope you enjoy~