- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Synopsis: While in New York with the other μ's members, Honoka ends up harnessing some powerful magic. How will she use it? That's for her to decide!

Tags: Breasts, butt, sweat, humiliation, feet, playful

Characters: (μ's) Honoka Kousaka, Umi Sonoda, Kotori Minami

During their trip to NYC to promote the next Love Live!, the 9 members of μ's split up to spread the good word of school idols, think about their futures, and do some sightseeing while they're at it. The second years, Honoka, Umi and Kotori, got a bit off track (mostly thanks to Honoka's excitedness) and ended up going around to various knick-knack and trinket shops to get souvenirs for their families back in Japan.

The trio of beautiful high school idols wandered the busy streets of NYC, until Honoka sees a worn and tattered sign that read "Very Real Magic Item Shoppe - Customers Welcome!", with a big red arrow pointing towards a sketchy back alley. Ever the genki girl, Honoka made a mad dash for the store, leaving Umi and Kotori behind in her dust.

"H-Honoka! Wait up! Don't run off without us, you'll get lost again!" But without heading Umi's words, Honoka was already out of their sight.

In a dark, narrow alley where little sun was shining, Honoka finally came upon the shop she previously saw an ad for.

"Helloooooooo? Is anyone here? I saw your sign and wanted to come check this place out! Are there any of those magic items that were mentioned?" Honoka shouted without regard for an inside voice volume. She spoke in Japanese despite knowing the people around here didn't understand it.

She waited for a moment, cutely putting a hand up to her ear to listen for a response, but none came. After a minute walking around and glancing at many strange looking items scattered throughout the shop, Honoka's eyes came upon a mysterious wand laying under a glass dome in the corner of the store, surrounded by cobwebs. The wand sparkled with the minimal light able to reach the back of the room where it laid protected from the dust that covered everything else.

"Huh, I wonder what this thing is... looks like a toy fairy princess wand I would have played with as a kid..." Honoka mused.

Carefully removing it from its glass containment, Honoka gently grasped the wand in her hand and started twirling it in a circular motion. Various playful thoughts went through Honoka's mind as she pranced around the musty old shop, pointing the wand at various pieces of furniture.

The orange-haired idol pointed at a sofa that looked straight out of the 1950s and struck a pose.

"Wachaaa!! Become brand new once again~!"

Next, she pointed at a tall floor lamp.

"Evildoer! Prepare to only taste vegetables for every meal for the rest of your life!"

Honoka giggled to herself, imagining actually being able to cast magical spells. At that moment, the bell that jingled when the store's door opened was heard, startling Honoka.

"Eeep! I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Honoka cried. There at the entranceway stood her friends Kotori and Umi, panting a bit from trying to catch up with her.

"Honoka it's okay! It's just us... Umi and I were worried when you ran off like that!" Kotori glanced around for a moment. "This shop looks a little creepy... we should get out of here..." the brown-haired idol said quietly.

Seeing that her friend was startled by their sudden entrance, Kotori gave her a calming smile. Honoka, not wanting to show any sign of fear, and not wanting to leave just yet, decided to continue her game now that she at ease.

"Fufufu... you two are in for it now...! Little do you know I'm now a magical idol witch~ And with this magic wand, I'm gonna cast a spell on you two~!" Honoka replied in a witchy voice. She pointed the wand at her friends and gave it a twirl.

"Hocus Pocus! Or umm... Abra Kadabra! Become my precious little playthings my pretties!" With those words, a bright green light shot out of the wand and hit Umi and Kotori dead on. Their bodies began to glow the same color as the wand's light.

"H-Honoka-chan, what's going on!?" said Kotori worriedly.

"My body feels tingly all of a sudden..." said Umi, looking at her hands.

All three girls remained frozen for a moment as the light wore off from the wand. Honoka's look of shock almost turned into a smile, thinking that perhaps nothing had actually happened. But it couldn't have been further from the truth, as her two friends began to quickly shrink in front of her eyes!

"What's happening to us!?" the shy blue-haired idol called out.

It wasn't a painful experience, but her body felt as if it was vibrating all over, and the world around her grew exponentially as she fell to the floor. If Umi had been more in touch with that side of herself, she would have thought the feeling of shrinking was somewhat pleasurable.

"How small are we getting!? Do something Honoka!!" called out the cute brunette.

Luckily their clothes seemed to shrink with them, but Kotori was still terrified as her voice became increasingly minuscule. A feeling of helplessness washed over the duo as the shrinking slowed down, leaving the two each at a measly three inches tall (or approximately 7 cm).

There they stood on a single dusty wooden floorboard; now larger than the size of some stages they had performed on. The cracks in the wood had become chasms that they could easily trip into. And their fellow friend, a simple (but sometimes blockheaded) high school girl had become a colossus-sized goddess staring down at the two of them in the distance.

Honoka's stunned look of fear turned into morbid curiosity as she cautiously shuffled over to her diminished friends. Her girlish footsteps still caused tremors for the shrunken ladies.

"H-hey... are you two okay...? I'm sorry, I'm so sooo sorry...! I was just messing around here; I didn't think the wand would actually do anything...!" Honoka profusely apologized as she got on her knees to get a better look at her less than doll sized companions.

She had to admit they looked a little cute, especially since they both seemed rather dazed and confused from the shrinking process. Honoka had to stifle a giggle and treat the situation as seriously as she could.

Suddenly, Honoka and the girls hear a noise coming from upstairs. Apparently, this shop had an attic! Was it the store's owner!? Not wanting to be caught stealing and somehow accidentally casting dangerous spells, Honoka quickly (but gently) grabs her friends and runs out of the store and into the alley, magic wand in her pocket. Honoka quickly has to make a decision as her two friends recover from the whiplash caused by being picked up and carried by a giantess.

"Sorry you guys, I'll turn you back soon! I just wanna get somewhere safe before we get in trouble."

Umi and Kotori begin to protest, thinking the store's owner might be able to help, but Honoka had already decided for them. They were stuck shrunken while on vacation, and in the hands of their clumsy but well-meaning friend.

"Umm...! Ummm....!" Honoka fidgeted around with the two shrunken girls in her hands, looking nervously in every direction to make sure there were no passersby watching. "Sorry girls, we'll talk back at the hotel!" Honoka said before unceremoniously stuffing Kotori into her breast pocket and Umi in her back pants pocket.

The genki girl patted her tiny friends against her body to make sure they were secure and started her long jog back to the hotel.

Kotori slid to the bottom of the pocket and ended up in a spread-eagle position hugging the underside of Honoka's boob. While the orange-haired idol wasn't exactly super well endowed, she was not flat by any means. With every step, Kotori was lifted weightlessly into the air, only for a moment later to be slammed back into the crevice of the pocket and pummeled by Honoka's hefty C-cups. Kotori figured Honoka's bra would do most of the shock absorption, but that position fell onto her now, literally. It was like getting repeatedly hit with a 100-pound bundle of pillows. Sure, it's soft, but it still weighed a ton.

Umi, meanwhile, did not fare much better. While she wasn't getting beaten down by her best friend's breasts, she was getting smeared across Honoka's ass cheek with every peppy step. Never in Umi's life did she think about how much Honoka's ass sweat, but now it was all that consumed her thoughts. It was a hot, humid day in NYC, and despite all the stamina training the center of μ's did on a daily basis, she still sweat up a storm. The various scents emanating from Honoka's ass as well as her sweat were powerful enough to send Umi into a daze.

During her short five-minute jog to the hotel, Honoka looked at the sky and smiled to herself, thinking she was giving her friends a fun ride and the best seats in the house.


--


Back in their air-conditioned hotel room, Honoka removed her well-worn sneakers, and plopped her butt on the cushy king size bed.

"How ya doing Kotori-chan?" she asked, pulling the miniature girl out of her shirt pocket.

"I'm... umm... I think I'm okay... But please, just promise to never do that again, Honoka..." said Kotori, still out of breath and trying to fix her frazzled hair. "Where's Umi-chan?"

"Umi...? Oh!!" Honoka gasped, quickly realizing what that lump she was sitting on was. She pulled out the tiny blue-haired girl from underneath her and almost immediately regretted doing so.

Umi was nearly completely soaked, her hair matted down, and clothes wrinkled by the waves of sweat endured. She had definitely seen better days. Honoka realized she probably made a mistake in her choice of seating positions and prepared to get an earful from her uptight friend.

"I... I think I need a minute or two..." was all Umi murmured, staring off into space. A sigh of relief escaped Honoka's lips as she obliged and gently set both girls down on the bed in front of her.

The shrunken teenage idols stared up at their goddess-sized best friend smiling down at them giddily.

"Honoka-chan, I appreciate you getting us to safety, even if it was in... your own special way. But... I think it's time your grow us back now, don't you?" Umi squeaked up to her bestie.

"Awwww but Umi!!! This is like, the chance of a lifetime! Imagine all the fun things we can do with this wand! And all the fun you can have when you're tiny!" Honoka squealed.

The mind of the leader of μ's was now racing with ideas using the incredible power she now possessed. And that sense of power rushing through her lead to desire as well...

Ever the optimist, Kotori tried to ease her fellow shrinkee, "M-maybe we could stay this way, at least for a tiny bit. It'll make Honoka-chan happy... and it might be fun?"

"See! Kotori-chan's up for it! I promise to make it up to you later, Umi-chan. You can even use the wand on me if you'd like!" Honoka added.

A fleeting thought of a speck-sized Honoka clinging onto Umi's body sent shivers up Umi's spine. She wasn't exactly sure if she was into that idea or not yet...

"Anyways, gosh am I tiiired! That jog in this weather was seriously no joke! You two girls had it nice and cushy! I could honestly use a little relaxation right now. But first..." Honoka then slipped out of her long black socks, soaked to the bone with perspiration.

Umi and Kotori could practically see puffs of steam being released from the sock as her foot was released from it. Honoka's perfectly pedicured feet still glistened with sweat. And while the words "stink" or "reek" weren't exactly what Kotori would use to describe their smell, Umi certainly would. She had to hold herself back from nearly gagging. Why did she never notice how strongly Honoka's feet smelled before!?

With that, Honoka placed both of her feet squarely in front of Kotori and Umi on the bed and threw her worn socks off to the side. The impact of the teen idol's feet on the sheets sent shockwaves large enough to make Umi and Kotori fall onto their butts in unison.

Both of the tiny teens looked up at the massive meaty soles before them. Honoka had about average sized feet for a Japanese girl, but they were incredibly imposing at the mere 3 inches Umi and Kotori were stuck at.

"Y-you don't think she will actually want us to...?" Kotori sheepishly asked Umi.

"I have a bad feeling about this no matter what she decides..." Umi replied, her gaze now fixated on Honoka's squirming toes.


--


"Girls! I just had the best idea! I want you to give me a foot massage! I really need it after that jog..."

Kotori and Umi's mouths went agape, they thought they had misheard their friend at first. Umi quickly regained her composure and gave her fellow idol a swift response.

"Honoka, we are not massaging your stinky feet. I don't even want to touch them." Just the thought sent shivers up the proper girl's spine.

"Aww come on girls! I'm just asking this one little favor! After I let you get all touchy feely with my body on the way here it's the least you could do!" Honoka pleaded.

"We didn't ask you to shrink us, nor did we want to get flattened by your body. This shouldn't even be a discussion! Grow us back, now." Umi glared up at her giant "friend".

Honoka was stunned for a moment, she wasn't expecting Umi to be so stern all of a sudden, but she knew how scary her friend could get when she was serious.

Luckily, right now, there wasn't much the blue-haired idol could do in retaliation.

Honoka puffed out her cheeks in a pouty face and reached her hand towards her two minuscule friends. Umi instinctively flinched seeing such a massive object head her way, and by the time she realized anything had happened, she was already under Honoka's control. Umi's entire body was being pushed towards the orange haired goddess' mighty soles at a frighteningly fast pace!

"Umi, you're such a meanie sometimes!" Honoka pouted.

Kotori covered her eyes with her hands but ended up peeking between her fingers. She felt bad for what Umi was about to go through, but she couldn't help but be curious as well. A part of her secretly loved being this close to Honoka, though she'd never have the guts to admit it.

Umi did not feel the same way, she was terrified, and the smell she complained about earlier only got more powerful and rank the closer she was pushed.

Finally, Umi's tiny body collided with the sole of Honoka's foot, she didn't stand a chance against the force of the giant idol's single finger. Kotori could swear she heard a squelching sound come from Umi's body colliding with the sweaty pores of Honoka's feet.

Umi was sandwiched between Honoka's index finger and her hot and sweaty soles, still reddened from the jogging she just went through. Honoka swirled her finger around her foot, making shapes and writing out words playfully. All the while Umi was dragged along and covered in a slimy, sweaty substance being secreted from this cute high school idol.

She had never been so humiliated in her entire life, even more than the group's first live! Umi would take wearing an embarrassing miniskirt on stage in front of millions over this torture any day. Did Honoka realize what she was putting her through? Umi wanted to cry, she opened her mouth to scream but only got a mouthful of her friend's foot sweat and hot flesh. Her tongue dragged across Honoka's meaty flesh and Umi was forced to swallow any sweat and specks of dirt previously stuck to the idol's sole. If Honoka decided to make Umi go between her toes Umi was sure she'd throw up.

Honoka had no idea what cruel fate she was inflicting on her tiny girlfriend, she was simply having fun running her finger across the wedges and wrinkles on her foot. Umi was being treated more like a tool to scrape off grime than a person right now. She could only close her eyes, breathe as little of this tainted air as possible, and hope Honoka's low attention span made got bored of this quickly...

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading all this so far, hope you enjoy~ I'll be updating soon :)