- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Synopsis: Natsumi proposes to Shiki that she build a size-changing device for some easy online buzz about Liella. Will Shiki's scientific curiosity or Natsumi's lust for online clout take over the operation?

Tags: Breasts, instant size change, F/ff

Characters: (Liella!) Shiki Wakana, Kinako Sakurakoji, Natsumi Oninatsu

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Shiki?" Natsumi casually asked the girl tinkering away at a mysterious machine.

"What do you mean? This was your idea," replied Shiki with her usual monotone manor.

"W-well yeah, I know that! But you shouldn't always listen to other people you know!!" the braided girl nervously reacted.

"I think it's a great idea honestly. Whether or not it makes money... I don't care. But my curiosity has taken over. What do you call those things again by the way?" inquired the scientific blue-haired idol.

"'Those things' are called 'size fetishists', they like when people, particularly girls, are either extremely big or extremely small. There's whole weird online communities for that kind of stuff, each with different niches. Don't really get it myself, but hey, it's an untapped market for school idols, which means it's ripe for profits!" Natsumi rubbed her hands together in a money-grubbing fashion.

"I think you mean 'macrophillia', Natsumi! People who are into giants and giantesses!" interjected Kinako, sitting patiently in the corner reading a book.

"Sure, yeah, whatever. How do you know that anyways?" asked Natsumi.

"I did some research on my own. Honestly, I see the appeal! Our senpai would look sooo amazing as giantesses... Hahhh... I can imagine it now~" Kinako swooned.

Shiki and Natsumi looked at each other, shrugged, and then returned to their own devices.


An hour later, school idol and scientist Shiki Wakana spoke up once more.

"Okay, I think it's ready," she announced.

"Finally!" Natsume and Kinako said in unison.

The size-changing device was complete, Shiki had built an actual, working shrink ray.

"Shouldn't we... ya know, test it on something?" asked Kinako.

"Sure, you wanna be first?" replied Shiki, turning the dial to the minimum shrinking size and pointing it straight at the brown haired girl.

Kinako curled into a ball and impishly hid behind her book. "N-no no! I'm good!"

"What a shame~ Guess it's only fair if we're all first."

A faint sigh of relief escaped Kinako's lips.

"So, did you have an exact plan in mind, Miss CEO?" Shiki turned her gaze toward her clout-chasing classmate.

"Well, we have a couple options actually. All seem to be popular with different crowds. My phone is all charged, s-so I guess we should get started." Natsumi grabbed her phone off her charger and selfie stick. Snapping a photo with Shiki holding the shrink ray in her hands, Natsumi uploaded it to all her online accounts.

"'Look who's got an actual honest to goodness shrink ray! Who's ready to see the Liella girls up close and beautifully huge!?'
#sizefetish
#sizetwitter
#giantess
#LoveLive
#Liella
#BehindTheScenes
#SchoolIdolSizeStories"



Shiki looked over Natsumi's shoulder as she uploaded the post to Twitter.

"I didn't say you could take a picture of me, let alone upload it. And are all those obnoxious hashtags really necessary..."

"Oh you'll be fine! You could use more fans anyways," she giggled. The retweets and likes were already pouring in, her phone was buzzing like crazy.

"That's it. You're shrinking first," Shiki said, once again pointing the size ray straight at Natsumi's forehead.

"W-wait wait! I promise Liella! is going to get a ton of fans with this! And I have an actual plan!"

"Okay, let's hear it then," Shiki said, folding her arms.

"What if we shrunk ourselves and spied on our senpai? I'm sure we'd be able to get lots of nice candid shots like that!"

"Yeah, no thanks, I'd rather not get crushed. And you take enough pervy 'secret' shots of us already," Shiki replied.

"Ugh, fine! What if we shrunk our senpai then? Wouldn't it be fun to play with them like dolls?" Natsumi offered. "We could put them in so many cute and sexy outfits! Those online size pervs will eat up the domination aspect, fufu~"

"Eh... Kanon and the others will be seriously pissed if we do that. Though that's not entirely a bad idea." Once again Shiki shot down the braided girl's idea. Shiki scratched her chin in a thinking motion.

"Hmm, I actually have an idea of my own. In fact... you can be a part of it..." Shiki said coldly. 

Once again, the blue-haired genius turned the shrink ray's dial to the minimum setting. Pointing it at Natsumi, she gave her a wry smile.

"I've decided you'll be first after all. You can take all the shots you want of me soon. I'm sure your new size will make me look quite imposing."

Natsumi nearly dropped her phone and let out a squeal.

"W-wait! This was my idea in the first place! You can't do this! I don't want to be the only one shrinking! T-this is dangerous after all, let's call this whole thing off!"

The young girl pleaded for Shiki to reconsider, but she declined.

"Sorry, this isn't a grudge thing though. I'm simply doing this for science. Consider yourself lucky. You're the first person that is ever going to shrink. You'll have to tell me all about how it feels when you come back."

Shiki flicked a switch, and the size ray began glowing a green and blue mix of colors. A whirring sound emitted from it that sounded like a blender and a microwave put together.

"Please! I'll give you a cut of the ad revenue! Youtube is getting better with that sort of thi--"


*WWWWWWWWWHRRRRR-BZZZZZZZZZZT!*


Liella's clubroom lit up with the bright flashing colors befitting such a sci-fi scenario. Shiki lifted her steampunk inspired lenses over her eyes. A dark smirk appeared on her face. She knew there was nothing to worry about. The shrink ray would work.

In the corner, Kinako was still hiding behind her book, not wanting to be the next experiment, but also extremely curious to see a miniaturized Natsumi.


Seconds later and the light faded, the buzzing and whirring noises stopped, and the room was dead silent.

On the floor, in the middle of the clubroom, barely standing at a quarter inch in height, was the shrunken school idol, Natsumi Onitsuka. The girl was cowering in a fetal position, clutching her phone tightly in her grip. Her selfie stick hadn't shrunk with her. The massive plastic bar was now like the wall of China compared to the terminally online teen.

Shiki and Kinako observed Natsumi slowly getting up, and staring back at them. It was hard to tell what kind of look she had on her face, she was too small. Was she... angry? Crying? It was hard to tell. They could make out that she was jumping up and down, waving her arms. An almost imperceptible squeaking sound could be heard coming from her, but neither of them could make out what she was screaming about.

"Y-you actually did it..." said Kinako. "You really invented a shrink ray, and you really tried to shrink her... and somehow... it actually worked..."

"Uh, well yeah, of course it worked." Shiki gave a proud grin. It was hard not to giggle at Natsumi's tiny fit of rage happening at their feet. Shiki imagined a small gust of wind easily carrying her away any moment. A sadistic smile soon formed, but she quickly snapped herself out of that train of thought as she noticed Kinako reaching out her hand towards her shrunken friend.

"Wait."

Kinako froze. "W-what is it?"

"It could be dangerous to just pick her up like that. Your fingers could easily squish her with a minimal amount of force."

"O-oh..." Kinako retracted her hand. She felt sorry for the poor tiny girl.

"That's why..." Shiki started, changing the size ray to a different setting and pointing it at Kinako. "You're going to be helping with that."

"Eh!?"


*WWWWWHRRRRR-BZZZZZZZZT!*


Kinako panicked and tried to block the shot with her hands, but it was of no help. Just as Shiki wanted, Kinako began shrinking as well. Slowly dwindling away, Shiki's sadistic grin from before returned. She couldn't believe how fun this was.

Not a moment too soon, Shiki released the trigger, stopping the beam and looking at her prizes left on the floor.

Kinako Sakurakoji now stood at two inches tall. Eight times the size of Natsumi. The twintailed brunette had her eyes closed the entire time, not wanting to know what terrifying size she'd end up as. When she finally opened them, she saw Natsumi, now the size of a small doll at her feet.

"Natsumi! You're bigger now! Oh what a relief, I thought Shiki shrunk me!" Kinako said cheerily, reaching down to pick up the doll-sized streamer.

"You dummy! She shrunk you too! You're just bigger than me! And hey, be careful!"

The country girl looked down at Natsumi again, then at her surroundings, and finally back up at the colossal figure of Shiki Wakana. The bluenette stood over them like a goddess. At their sizes, she truly was. Shiki gave them both a less sinister smile than before and waved.

"That's better. Now Kinako, keep Natsumi with you. It'll be easier to keep track of her if you're slightly larger." Shiki set the size ray on the wooden table nearby and crouched down to get a better look at her shrunken specimens.

Kinako picked up Natsumi and hugged her against her chest like a child would a toy. Natsumi didn't exactly appreciate this whole scenario, but she had to admit this would make one hell of a Twitter thread.


"Now... what should I do with you two first?"


--


~Ding-dong, bing bong~

"Ah, I guess that was the bell. Gotta get back to class." Shiki said, going to gather up her belongings.

"Wait, shouldn't you unshrink us then? We can't go to class like this!" Kinako yelled up.

"Hmmmm.... No. About that. I want to keep you tiny for just a while longer. Don't worry, I'll let you copy my notes later. Now come on."

The scientist school idol lowered her palm down to the wooden floor, allowing Kinako to cautiously step onto it. The mini country girl was lifted up past Shiki's legs and torso, still holding Natsumi's tinier body against her own tightly.

"This feels really weird," said Natsumi.

"Yeah, like a human elevator!" replied Kinako.

"You're always way too upbeat..."

The girls stopped right when they were chest level with Shiki. It wasn't a secret among Liella members that Shiki had quite the body that she rarely showed off. It was even more impressive from Natsumi and Kinako's tiny sizes. Her curves accentuated every asset just right. Kinako stayed mesmerized at Shiki's large breasts jutting out before them until she was snapped out of her daze by her friend's booming voice.

"Okay, I'm going to give you some choices." said the stern giantess. "Choose quickly."

"O-okay..." replied Kinako timidly.

"Ass, or breasts?"

"Eh!?" both shrunk girls shouted in unison.

"Do you want to spend the rest of today with my butt or boobs, was that not clear?" Shiki questioned.

"T-that's not something you can just ask out of nowhere! W-we're friends right? A-and that's really lewd! Can't you keep us on your shoulder or in your pocket or something!?"

While Kinako rattled off a response, Natsumi struggled to release herself from her friend's grip. She wanted to give Shiki a piece of her mind herself.

"Sure we're friends. But Natsumi wanted a story, and she'll have one. I need to hide you both some place close by and safe so you won't be seen."

Kinako slowly nodded to Shiki's explanation, understanding the logic but not necessarily the outcome.

"Plus, to put it bluntly, I'm interested in that size fetish stuff you guys were talking about. I want to see if I'm into it," the giantess plainly answered, moving a lock of hair behind her ear.

"By the way Natsumi, you have quite the large rack yourself. You'll have to let me shrink and get a good look at them some time. Kinako, I've analyzed your legs to be your best asset. I've calculated the charm point of every Liella member in fact. But for now, hurry and decide. I don't want to be late for Japanese history."


--

Kinako was too stunned for words, while Natsumi sat in her palms shouting obscenities at their enlarged caretaker.

"Choose." Shiki already had her schoolbag around her shoulder and was ready to leave the clubroom. She was just waiting on her friend's decision.

"O-okay!" Kinako shouted, not believing she was actually doing this. She ignored Natsumi's squabbles and just went with her gut.

"I choose your... Y-your..."

"My...?"

"Your butt... I guess..." Kinako's blush grew and she turned away, unable to look Shiki in her large eyes.

"Huh, I would not have guessed that. Well okay, if you insist," Shiki swiftly pulled the waistband to her school uniform's gray skirt and blue panties and lowered the tiny pair of girls towards her rear.

"Wait! No, I don't insist! Aaah!" Kinako panicked.

"You idiot! Why would you choose to be under her ass all day when she's gonna be sitting in class!?" Natsumi barked, pounding her tiny fists against Kinako's body.

"I-I don't know! I panicked!"

"Well great, this is exactly how I wanted to spend my day. I'm not even going to be able to get any good shots squished under her fat butt the whole time..."

"D-don't worry, Natsumi, I'll keep you safe. If anything, I'll probably be the one getting smushed..."

Natsumi rolled her eyes. "Ugh, I can't believe I somehow got myself in this situation..."

Up above, Shiki's cold laughter interrupted their squabble.

"You two sound so funny. Especially at that size. Enjoy your time in there, I'll talk to you both later." With that final sendoff, the hand Kinako and Natsumi were settled on tilted to the side, like a claw machine depositing its prizes. Kinako scrambled for any ground on the giant tilted hand. She mentally prepared herself for the inevitable drop into the deep abyss of school idol Shiki Wakana's large ass.

"W-wait! Your breasts! I choose your breasts after all!" Kinako cried out. The movement of the giantess' hand halted, and Shiki looked back down at her companions.

"Aww. You sure? I was getting kind of excited."

"Y-yeah, I changed my mind..." said the struggling girl, her legs flailing in the air while trying to keep a grip on Shiki's thumb.

"I figured you would have answered that in the first place. I don't blame you though. Can't imagine being sat on for an entire day." Shiki swiftly unbuttoned the top few buttons of her school uniform's white blouse and undid her red ribbon. She brought the tiny pair of girls back up to her imposing chest.

"I should have just stayed home today..." Kinako whined.

"You dummy! I don't know if you've noticed but Shiki has one of the biggest pairs of tits in the group! Lord knows how she hides them so well, but now we're gonna be squished all day anyways!" Natsumi yapped once more.

"What did you want me to answer then!? P-Plus I never noticed, I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff! And besides it's better than her butt right!?" the tiny twintailed teen cried.

"I should have never brought up that dumb size-changing ray idea in the first place. No way will I be able to get any good shots smushed between her huge boobs... I guess it could be worse though..."

"I'll still probably be the one getting smushed the most, Natsumi..."

Ignoring her friend, the blonde/pink gradient haired girl continued. "Ugh, I'm so stupid. Surely I could have gone about getting gravure shots of you Liella girls easier..."

Shiki's cold laughter above interrupted the pair's squabble.

"Alright, for real now girls, I got to go. See you lucky ladies later." Once more, Shiki tilted her hand until Kinako could no long hold her grip on the girl's hand. The two were sent tumbling off into the awaiting canyon below.

Kinako landed face first on a mass of flesh and bounced off, barely able to keep the tinier Natsumi in her grasp. Natsumi held onto her friend's finger for dear life as the two tumbled down deeper. The brunette bounced between the gigantic orbs of fat a few more times and, after eventually losing momentum, settled between the two breasts closer to the top.

"That tickles a bit. Try to play nice in there, you'll have to tell me all about it for my notes later," were the last words spoken by their large friend as Shiki began buttoning up her shirt again, sealing the two inside for the day.

--

Getting settled in, Kinako looked around at her surroundings. Light came in through the fabric of Shiki's white blouse. To her sides were nothing but boob flesh, and in front of her, the blue-haired idol's mountainous tits stretched far beyond their view. They were being held by Shiki's stylish blue bra, which Kinako noted matched her panties very nicely.

As Shiki walked, the walls of flesh bounced up and down rhythmically. The up and down motion made Kinako sink into the cleavage a bit. Sweat was now starting to form on the breasts and the air grew hot and heavy.

"This is going to be a long day..." Natsumi complained once more, boredom already in setting in.

"Maybe it won't be so bad. Here, I actually have a fun idea." Kinako sweetly said. The two-inch-tall girl placed the quarter-inch-tall girl on her shoulder and started unbuttoning her blouse as well.

"W-what are you doing!?"

"Just thought this might be fun, here, jump in!" the ever-positive idol offered. Kinako had opened her shirt up and parted her smaller breasts, forming a makeshift spot for Natsumi.

"We're already inbetween Shiki's boobs and you want me to jump in yours!? Besides, yours are way smaller, it's not as impressive. No offense."

"Aww..." moaned the brunette. "You're no fun..."

"I say we have some fun and mess with Shiki a bit mayb--hurk!"

In the middle of her speech, Kinako plucked Natsumi off her shoulder and promptly dropped her between her own breasts. Though her cleavage wasn't a deep canyon like Shiki's, Natsumi was still small enough for the hills of breast fat to keep her secure.

"That's enough out of you! Now try to enjoy yourself in there, and I'll try to enjoy myself too!" Kinako hushed her friend. Adjusting her bright yellow bra a bit, Kinako buttoned up her school uniform and tied her ribbon around her neck once more.

As Shiki sat down for Japanese history, Kinako attempted to lay down in her friend's cleavage, making a sort of hammock of breast fat to relax on. Shiki looked down at her breasts and wondered if her friends were enjoying themselves. She took out her notebook and began copying down the teacher's key lecture points.

Deeper inside, between Kinako's boobs, Natsumi stewed in annoyance. Her flailing arms and legs did nothing but irritate Kinako, causing her to squeeze her breasts together in retaliation. Under many layers of clothing and two separate pairs of mammaries, the unbearably hot air grew exponentially worse, and Natsumi wondered how much of her fellow idols' boob sweat she'd be covered in by the day's end.

Chapter End Notes:
Not really sure where I want to take this one but I'm having fun, hope you're enjoying it! too!