- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Synopsis: Wien Margarete has taken a particular interest in Kanon Shibuya, and Kanon is given an ultimatum: Join Margarete in becoming a goddess, or become trapped in a tiny civilization ruled by her...

Tags: Giantess, crush, destruction, adventure (?)

Characters: (Liella!) Wien Margarete, Kanon Shibuya

"Uhh, Kanon-senpai, she's here again..." Kinako said as she waved the center of Liella! over to the club room's window. Confused, Kanon looked out the window to the front courtyard of Yuigaoka Girls' High School. It took a moment of squinting before Kanon noticed a purple-haired girl with a unique school uniform hastily hide herself behind a tree. Their eyes only met for a millisecond, but Kanon knew exactly who it was.

A small "Geh...!" escaped her lips as Kanon covered her mouth and crouched down to avoid being seen through the window.

"Kanon-senpai, do you know why Margarete-chan has been showing up at our school every day this week? A-and also, why are you hiding?" Kinako asked.

"She's been following me everywhere lately. It feels like she's stalking me... Ever since we did well in the Love Live! prelims she's been obsessed with me..." Kanon shuddered, hugging her legs.

"Well maybe she just wants to be friends? She seems kinda lonely..."

"That makes this even more awkward! What am I supposed to do? Just walk up to her and say, 'hey let's be besties!'?"

"That could work! You never know senpai~" Kinako gave her upperclassman a wink. She then proceeded to grab her bag and head toward the clubroom's exit.

"See you tomorrow! And thank you for the extra practice today!"

"Thanks, you too... see ya tomorrow~" Kanon said giving a halfhearted hand wave.

Minutes later, Kanon still sat alone in the empty clubroom. The sun was setting, and she decided it might be time to head home.

"Surely she still wouldn't be standing there... would she?" the shy girl thought. "No way..."

Grabbing her school bag, Kanon exited the school and quietly walked towards the entrance gate.


--


"KANON SHIBUYA!"

"Hyaaa!! W-what!?" Kanon stammered, looking around for the source of the voice calling her name. She turned around to see Wien Margarete standing out in the open, staring right back at her.

"Margarete-chan... You scared me... what are you doing here? A-and why have you been following me the past few days?"

A smirk appeared on Margarete's lips.

"Because I've become interested in you, Kanon Shibuya."

"Interested in me? Why...?"

"At first I thought your whole group were nothing but amateurs, but your recent performance changed my mind, somewhat. You're all still amateurs for sure, but at the very least you, Kanon Shibuya, have impressed me somewhat." As she said this, Margarete gave a very diva-like hair flip.

"But I still don't understand... why me?" Kanon took a step towards Margarete.

"*sigh* God you're dense... Well, that's okay for what I have in store for you anyways," Margarete said as she dug something out of her school bag. What appeared to be a snow globe was now sitting in the foreign idol's palm. It looked to be a perfect fit for the size of her hand as well.

"What is that? A snow globe?" Kanon asked quizzically. She stared into the ornament and saw what looked like a miniature city inside. "Which city is that supposed to be? It's soo cute!" the awkward girl cooed.

"It doesn't really matter what city it is. Look, let me get to the point. I want you to join me, Kanon Shibuya."

"Join you? As like an idol? I... I have an obligation to Liella..."

"No, not as an idol, you need a little more training to be on my level," Margarete bragged. "I want to test you; see how you perform under very particular circumstances. I know you have potential to be an outstanding performer, but you lack the charisma and determination of one such as myself," Margarete continued to boast.

"What I have here is a miniaturized city. Not just a model city inside a snow globe, but an honest-to-god shrunken city inside of this dome. Complete with tiny people and all."

Kanon's face turned from inquisitiveness to flat out confusion.

"Margarete-chan? A-are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the nurse's office to lie down for a bit?" Kanon put a hand on the underclassman's shoulder worryingly.

"No! I feel fine! And I'm telling the truth. I received this as a gift years ago from my family in Austria. It's a shrunken city filled with tiny people living their daily lives. If I concentrate hard enough, I can enter the world of this snow globe at the size of a giantess. I use this tiny city to take my stress out on. I don't know exactly the logic behind it, but it's all true. It's.... magic, I guess."

Margarete said all this with a completely serious tone while Kanon gave her the strangest look she had ever given anyone before.

"Ooookay..... And... what does this have to do with me exactly...?" the orange-haired girl questioned once more.

"Like I said, I want you to join me. Specifically, in playing with this miniature city. You need more confidence on stage. Being an all-powerful goddess to a tiny population of people relying on you for safety has given me much confidence over the years," Margarete neatly explained.

"I don't know... doesn't that sound kind of... morally wrong? Like even if I believed you that there were tiny people living in there, why would I want to destroy their home?" Kanon stared into the snow globe once more, and did in fact, see tiny specks roaming the city streets.

"It's not even real! It's like, a simulation in there or something. Some kind of alternate dimension. I don't understand it either, but I've given you enough explanations. Are you joining me or not?" Margarete stared into Kanon's eyes.

"I... I..."

"If you don't join me, I can't have anyone else finding out about this. I told you because I thought you were like me, because I sensed a goddess within you who wanted to rule over a tiny kingdom as well. I'll have to shrink you and make you live with your mistake as one of the many tiny ants inside this dome..." the purple-haired diva warned.

"I... I can't morally agree with what you're saying, Margarete-chan... And besides, what you're saying is a little crazy to begin with..." said Kanon, unable to look her underclassman in the eye. "I'm sorry... I gotta go..." she said as she took a step back.

"...Hmph, suit yourself... I expected better of you..." muttered the young idol.

As Kanon began to turn around, the world around her fell into darkness...


...


...


"...Young lady... young lady, are you alright?"

Kanon's eyes slowly opened. She was in an unfamiliar feeling bed, in an unfamiliar looking room, staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling. The groggy girl slowly sat up and felt dizzy.

"Umm, y-yes I'm... fine...?" The orange-haired girl answered without thinking.

Truth be told her head was pounding, it felt like she fell down a flight of stairs. But whose voice was that she just heard? Kanon looked to her side to see a man and a woman, seemingly an older couple, staring back at her with concern.

"Oh my... we're so glad you're awake! We saw you fall from the sky and you just landed right in front of our house! We didn't notice any injuries so we brought you inside to let you rest up. How did you end up in such a situation, if we may ask?" the older woman questioned.

Kanon wasn't sure herself. Last she remembered she was talking with Margarete and...

Oh no...

A wave of memories suddenly rushed back into the young girl's mind...


--


She remembered the feeling of her body tingling all over, and Margarete looming above her like a giant. One moment Kanon was a good deal taller than her, a second later she only came up to her middle school rival's chest.

Before she could even attempt to flee, Kanon was already down to Margarete's skirt, then knees, ankles, and finally shrinking below her shoes. The shrinking seemed to stop, and the tingling in Kanon's body faded.

Margarete wasn't satisfied with making her doll or bug size, Kanon was really tiny! Not even bigger than a speck of dirt on the road she was previously standing on. Kanon's legs felt locked in place, she tried to turn around and run for it, but it was already too late. She distinctly remembered hearing Margarete's chilling laugh as she bent down to easily swipe Kanon's tiny body off the ground.

Kanon struggled to free herself from the middle school idol's grasp. Margarete simply looked down at her with a smug grin as she watched Kanon's squirm between her fingers. Margarete's greatest rival was now nothing more than a dust-sized speck in her palm. Her skin was soft and well moisturized, and whatever lotion the girl used had a pleasant aroma. But Kanon was too struck with an immense fear to fully notice or care.

Here was this girl, two years her underclassman, looking down at her like a germ. The leader of Liella was literally in the palm of her hand, and Kanon curled up into a ball, cowering in fear. Margarete's beautifully cold green eyes stared daggers into the minuscule girl's body.

The anxiety-riddled girl watched as her rival pulled out that same snowglobe she was showing off earlier. Kanon gulped as she realized Margarete was telling the truth, and she had an idea of what was going to happen to her now. Margarete's monolithic-sized index finger cast an imposing shadow over the shrunken teenager until it fully eclipsed her. The oils on Margarete's skin were sticky enough for Kanon's entire body to be captured by it with a simple press.

The high school girl couldn't believe what was happening, she was small enough to fit into the ridges of this middle school girl's fingerprint. Kanon cried and screamed as much as she could, but it all fell on deaf ears, Margarete seemingly couldn't hear a thing. Her smug look of satisfaction before was replaced with a look of disgust, like Kanon really was a piece of lint stuck to her skin. It made her feel even smaller than she already was.

Kanon's body was hovered over the city encased in the snowglobe, and Margarete waggled her finger back and forth, releasing the tenuous grip her natural bodily oils had.

The speck-sized idol screamed in horror as she fell (to her) hundreds of feet in the air. She was sure she was going to hit the glass of the snowglobe and die. This was going to be it, killed by the insane powers of this middle school menace. Kanon closed her eyes, and the extreme adrenaline of hurtling through the open air made Kanon pass out.


--


Snapping back to reality, a cold drop of sweat went down Kanon's brow as she laid in the bed of this old couple's house.

"I-it's a long story..." Kanon replied. "Umm, may I use your restroom?"

"Oh, s-sure dear, go right ahead. It's down the hall to the left," the old man replied, pointing out the bedroom door.

Kanon got up from the bed and followed the directions to the restroom. Her stomach hurt, her legs were wobbly, she really needed to pee. She had never had this much anxiety before.

"Is this really the world inside the snowglobe?" the school idol wondered while staring at her distraught reflection in the bathroom mirror.

A sudden loud noise could be heard outside that made Kanon jump, followed by another, and another. It sounded like car crashes, lots of them. And they were soon followed up with booming quakes in the distance. Kanon gulped, she had a sneaking suspicion what was going on. She ran out of the bathroom and bumped into the old married couple.

"I-is this town safe!? Is there something like... a-a giant girl coming maybe!?" Kanon shouted nervously.

"Oh my... so you know her too, do you? Yes, well, it's something that occurs here often, so it does," the woman nonchalantly replied while putting her hand to her cheek.

"H-how can you be so calm!? We have to run, to hide!" the young girl's voice squeaked with fright.

"Don't worry about it young lass. We've been dealing with her for quite some time. And before her it was a different girl, and another girl before that. It's always happened in this town for as long as I can remember. They usually play for a bit, smash some things, and leave. We have safety measures against them now. Not to say there isn't any danger, but we as a society are used to these mysterious giant girls running amuck," the wife explained.

Kanon was dumbfounded at this revelation. They found this normal!? She felt as if she was in a Twilight Zone episode or some weird sci-fi movie. She wanted to be at home sipping coffee with her friends, family, and Manmaru. She wanted to sit on her bed and play her guitar in peace. She knew she had to get out of here. Putting aside her fears for now, Kanon mentally braced herself and took a deep breath.

"Thank you for you help, sir and madam. I'll be going now," Kanon stated, giving a polite bow.

"B-but young miss! We have a shelter, you can stay with us if you have nowhere else! The giant girls usually avoid these suburbs and stick to playing in the big city," said the old man.

"I'll be okay, I've got to get home, and I'll try to help you all too if I can," said the orange-haired idol.

With that declaration, Kanon ran outside. She looked to the horizon and saw the impossibly large school idol, Wien Margarete, towering over the buildings in the distant city.

"SHIBUYA KANON...!! WHERE ARE YOU...!?"

Kanon covered her ears from the booming sound. The simple yell from Margarete sent massive shockwaves across the city, and her voice echoed through the minds of every resident. Windows shattered, dogs barked, and car alarms went off. That call for the leader of Liella was like a bomb going off. And Kanon knew she had to put a stop to this to get home.

Margarete was absolutely rampaging through the city without remorse. She had done this so many times before that it was all routine to her at this point. But this time was different, this time Margarete had a playmate. The giantess middle-schooler smashed building after building in her wake, mercilessly stomping many innocents and getting stains on her perfectly cleaned and shined school loafers. She tried to keep her uniform as clean as possibly, but inevitably it would get dirtied with the amount of debris and human life she crushed beneath her.

Many tiny citizens were always awestruck by her beautiful figure. Despite only being 13, she had a body many girls would die for, and many guys were mesmerized by. They knew she only brought death and destruction with her, yet many simply stayed in place and watched her plow through the streets with a few meager footsteps. If they were caught underneath her, so be it. They could die happily under the shoe of a cute middle school girl.

Kanon watched from afar as Margarete wreaked havoc, lifting buildings and emptying their contents into her palms. What was she planning to do if she found Kanon, the anxious leader of Liella wondered.

Gathering her courage, she knew she needed to end this. Kanon began making her way out of the suburb and towards this ruined city...

Chapter End Notes:
I really love Kanon and Margarete's dynamic so I'm excited to write more :)