[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Popular Twitcher streamer, Samantha AKA IdolizedSam, is shrunk and captured by her crazed, obsessed fan after she wants a break from streaming. Now at tiny size, can she survive her but also the other giants that have no issue ending her tiny life just for the fun of it or just out of dumb luck?


Tags to be added when a new chapter is added
Rated: X
Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Instant Size Change, Couples, Entrapment, Giant, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 20312 Read: 12378
Published: March 15 2023 Updated: July 23 2023

1. Parasocial Relationships by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2629 words)
A little set up for this story, I started watching some of those ‘stalker fans gone too far’ videos on Youtube recently along with a slight ‘slump’ to my writing as well. I got ‘bored’ of the usual for a bit so I decided to flex my creative muscles and this is the outcome of that! Although it might not be my favorite thing, I’ve decided to add something I’ve never done before, it’s….oh that’d be giving away too much, gotta save some things for you all.

Also, bonus points to whoever can name what I’m referencing with the title of the story :)

2. Truly, her BIGGEST fan by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5543 words)
Samantha is now tiny and at the mercy of her number one stalker fan! At less than an inch tall, she must attempt to negotiate her way out of this mess. That is, if she can even reason with her captors!

Contains: Feet, Giant, Giantess, Giant Couple, Feet, Mouth Play and Vore

3. An Unwilling Threesome by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3572 words)

4. Into the One Eyed Wonder Worm by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4377 words)
Sam learns the hard way that Ellie isn’t the only one who is dangerous at her new current size and that getting stepped on isn’t the worst fate a tiny such as herself can face.

CW- This chapter does have not only a giant in it but also HEAVY use of cock vore so if that isn’t your thing, you’ve been warned.

5. Mistaken Identity by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (4191 words)
After Sam is released from George’s control, she is thrown into the ‘general population’. This is where Ellie’s older sister, Gabriela, likes to select her toys to play around with.