- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A little set up for this story, I started watching some of those ‘stalker fans gone too far’ videos on Youtube recently along with a slight ‘slump’ to my writing as well. I got ‘bored’ of the usual for a bit so I decided to flex my creative muscles and this is the outcome of that! Although it might not be my favorite thing, I’ve decided to add something I’ve never done before, it’s….oh that’d be giving away too much, gotta save some things for you all.

Also, bonus points to whoever can name what I’m referencing with the title of the story :)

Boredom set in deep for Samantha as she just looked at her streaming set up with a sense that she really didn’t want to do this tonight. Constantly streaming for her fans had taken a toll on her mental state and burnout was real to say the least. Before, she’d do this constantly with no breaks for months on end, earning more than she ever did at her dead end 9-5 job. Using her beautiful body to her advantage, Samantha managed to garner thousands of people to pay her to watch. It was a lucrative business that she was in if she didn’t feel the constant hours of staring at a screen all day and night. Donations, subs, the viewers were all there, everything except the reason to keep on going. Samantha just needed a few days or maybe weeks away from streaming and the internet as a whole. Then, she would come back revamped and refreshed.

Standing up from her chair, she took to Twitcher to alert her thousands of fans about the status of their favorite streamer. Comfortably , Samantha leaned back in her chair to kick her nicely toned legs and well taken care of bare feet on the desk. This was the start of her vacation. Taking a deep breath in, Samantha typed out her Twitch explaining everything going on and the need for a break away from everything and everyone. With a deep exhale, she hit send and set her phone back down her desk. Already, she could hear her phone buzzing with hundreds of notifications from fans but she quickly ignored them all by popping her earbuds in, tuning all the notifications out.

“I finally get some time to myself. A well deserved break.” Samantha closed her eyes and brought her hands behind her head to get into a further relaxed state. She’d get a few weeks away from things and come back reenergized and committed to making her fans happy. But until then, it was Sam time. She could catch up on all the shows and movies she’s been meaning to see, actually hang out with her friends or just lounge around the apartment until she decided to go back into streaming.

Little did Samantha know, she was actually being spied on by the biggest fan of hers or should you say, the smallest fan of hers. Currently standing at less than an inch tall and hiding near Sam’s keyboard was Ellie. Her screen name and how Sam might easily recognize her as was SamsBiggestFan133 and she was obsessed with her favorite streamer, being one of the first people to find her and when the option was available, to sub to her. Ellie had spent an exorbitant amount of both time and money to her favorite streamer. Watching her every chance she got, Ellie began to form a strange fixation onto Sam, her looks and gameplay prowess was unrivaled. Ellie even managed to find out where Sam lived and decided to watch her do her livestream, shrinking and then sneaking herself into Sam’s streaming room completely unnoticed by the giant streamer.

But, there was a problem. Right around the time she would usually start her streams, Ellie watched as Sam got on her phone and started typing something out. Confused, the inch tall blonde slowly made her way closer to the edge of the desk, doing her best to stay low to not be spotted. Just because she set the ray to ‘tough’ didn’t mean she could withstand whatever her favorite streamer decided to do with her. Stopping at her mouse, Ellie peaked up right as Sam decided to lean back in her chair, getting comfortable in her seat whilst propping her bare feet on the hardwood desk. The pair of massive fleshy towers landed with two deafening thumps, causing Ellie to take cover behind the mouse out of pure terror thinking she was about to be crushed. But after a few seconds, nothing but the clicks from Sam’s phone as she typed could be heard in the room which put the small blonde at ease for now. Peering out from her hiding spot near Sam’s RGB mouse, which sort of exposed her tiny body with the light but clearly not enough for Sam to notice.

The first and really only thing Ellie saw when she peaked up over the mouse was her favorite streamers soles, right in front of her like pillars from Ancient Rome. Seeing Sam’s soles in person was a spectacle in and of themselves. She’d seen her prop her feet up briefly during some streams and although not too much into feet, seeing everything about her favorite woman’s body kept her heartbeat fast, yet at a steady pace. Watching Sam’s porcelain white soles flex and move casually was a spectacle that she just had to take a few pictures of to send to her boyfriend, George. Taking out her phone, she snapped several pictures, and sent them to him but not before getting a notification from Twitcher. From the very same giant streamer she was mere inches away from.

“Hi friends, it’s Sam here! I know I’m late for the stream tonight and that’s by design. Until further notice, I’ve decided to take some time for myself. It might be a bit but I promise you all, I will be back soon!” Ellie’s inch tall heart was shattered. She’d spent so much of her time, money and even using the shrink ray on herself to get here. The inch tall blonde could only watch in anger as Sam retracted her feet off the desk and began to head out of the room.

Ellie was furious at the one streamer she could count on to always be there for her when she needed it most. Yes, she had George and her family but to hear Sam call out her name in a livestream, that brightened up her day more than anything. To see Sam take a break away from this infuriated Ellie and she readied the thing that brought her down to this height in the first place. Looking at the different settings on the ‘hammer’ of the pistol like device, she focused in at the different sizes she could use. Going all the way from a foot tall, an inch and fractions of an inch before looking at the smallest size; half a millimeter. She didn’t want to lose her favorite person and Ellie began to think after tonight, Sam wouldn’t stream again. She’d never see her darling face ever again.

Unless…

Sam’s phone rang as she leaned further back into her desk chair, getting more comfortable in the seat, fully relaxed. It was her very best friend in the world, not including her influencer friends that were only friends with her from the game they all played, Dynasty 2. This friend was as close as two girls could be without outright dating one another. It was Victoria, who had supported her during her early days when she was just starting out. Not much of a gamer like Sam was, Vicky still cheered her lifelong friend on even if she had no idea what exactly was going on when she watched her play. “Hey Sammy! How’s it been?”

“Pretty great actually. I just told all my fans that I’m actually going to take a little well deserved vacation from things.” Sam smiled, flexing her crystal painted toes that she just got done. Her silky smooth white skin was like butter to all who had the privilege of touching her. “Finally after, how many months of constant streaming?”

“Let’s see, if I had to guess, maybe six months? Too fucking long.”

“Damn that’s probably right. God I can’t even remember the last time I went off my schedule. I hope I don’t upset anyone with this.” Sam began to massage her forehead, leaning the chair further back, it now being fully reclined back.

“Girl, you deserve this break. You have so many loyal fans that understand that you aren’t superhuman when it comes to this. I promise, no one is going to be upset by you taking a few weeks off. Now shut up and enjoy yourself and call me if you want to hang out during your break. We could even try to go to the coast, go to the shrimp place by the bridge you love so much.”

“Yeah, I’ll call you when I’m feeling it. I’ll see you around Vicky, I’ll be in touch.” Sam sat up, brought her feet off her desk and hung up on her friend once she too said her goodbyes.

As Sam stood up from her desk, she suddenly felt a piercing pain in back. She let out a small yelp as she felt the sudden burst of pain suddenly grow from just a poke to what felt like a knife going through her side. Breathing heavily as she collapsed to the floor, her vision began to fade into blackness as whatever happened to her was too much for her body to handle. The last thing she tried to do was reach the door, her arm extending outwards fruitlessly. She completely blacked out, at the mercy of whoever was behind this. “Mother…fucker…” These were the last words Sam uttered before she succumbed to whatever did this to her.

Ellie looked at her favorite streamer as she began to shrink on the floor to the exact same size as she was currently. She’d done it, and although the act was still processing in her mind, Ellie knew this was the right thing to do. Readjusting the ray to be at ‘full size’, Ellie pointed it at herself, the inch tall blonde suddenly growing on Sam’s desk back to her full size as she further watched her favorite streamer quickly begin to shrink away. Her tiny body being encased in her now massive clothes that Ellie took it upon herself to begin collecting starting with her black sweatpants, her slippers with her neon pink logo embroidered on the heel. Although Ellie, again, had no real interest in feet or the like, with Sam it was a far different story. Grabbing the now empty slipper, she could still feel the warmth coming off of it as she lifted it to her face. Being this close to Sam was a dream come true as she took every scent she could, bringing her sweats up next and then her t-shirt, inhaling Sam’s scent like it was a drug she couldn’t get enough of. “God she smells even better than I imagined. Like vanilla and roses.”

But, upon lifting up the plain black shirt, Ellie felt the unmistakable form of a tiny person, the feeling she’d gotten used to after many months of her, her boyfriend and even her sister owning the shrink ray. Slowly shaking the shirt free of the tiny Sam, Ellie extended her palm out to collect the unconscious body of her favorite streamer. Sam was out cold due to this being the first time she’d been shrunk with the ray. Like the instructions said, it was always bad the first few times but after the third or fourth run, the pain went away. George described it as the body getting used to the pain and tolerating it rather than just passing out. The first time Ellie shrunk for him was the most painful experience she’d ever lived through but after a couple rounds of getting shrunk followed by her growing back, Ellie followed by George built up a tolerance for shrinking.

Seeing Sam passed out from the pain, it was adorable. In fact, she brought Sam closer to her face as she decided to see exactly how the now inch tall girl smelled. Bringing her up to her cute nostrils, Ellie took a deep breath in, careful not to inhale the small girl not that she was that small but the caution was still there. Inhaling large parts of her scent, Ellie was even more in love with the streamer’s naked body than before as the scent from Sam’s body made its way deep into Ellie’s system. Somehow, it was just as potent as her full size clothes.

Pulling Sam’s body away from her face, Ellie now thought about what she was going to do with her newest tiny victim. She’d shrunk many before her but with Sam, she wanted to keep her as a pet more than anything else. Sam was special to her in so many ways, plus if she did end her tiny obsessions life, what would she do then? This wasn’t just some random woman Ellie or George picked off the street that they’d devour in an instant. No, Sam was special and they needed to treat her as such. Looking at the shrunken brunette one last time before Ellie brought her to her handbag under the small girl’s body and carefully putting her inside of it, sealing Sam inside with the sound of a zipper being trailed along the metal teeth.

Suddenly, her phone began to ring from her back pocket. Whipping it out, she saw it was George, more than likely seeing how things were going over at Sam’s place. “Hey babe, what’s up?”

“Nothing, just wanted to see how things were over there. Hey, is her internet out or something because I’m not getting her stream to load.”

“No. Get this, she’s taking a break from streaming! All that time, money and attention I gave her and this is how she repays me? So guess what I did? I shrunk her!”

George sat up in his chair at the desk. “You shrunk IdolizedSam? Babe….that’s so hot! What are you going to do to her? Eat her? Step on her? Put her in your asscrack? If you’re going to do that, can you at least record it for me?”

“George! No, this is my…second favorite person in the world here and she’s all mine. She’s not going to be like the rest of them, she’s all mine. Just like it’s supposed to be.” Ellie began to package up the rest of Sam’s clothes into her backpack for later use for the couple. “She’s mine, forever and ever. Just like it’s meant to be. So no, you don’t get to do whatever you want with her like everything else.”

“Whatever you say, baby doll. Just hurry back over here. I’m getting antsy with you so far away.” Ellie took a three hour flight to northern L.A to sneak into Sam’s stream and would take another flight to get back home. She told her friends and family who weren’t aware she shrunk not only other people that she was just going out for a few days. Hell, the only other person that knew about this very illegal act the couple were doing was Gabriela, her older sister. To keep her quiet and not ratting them out to everyone, Ellie begrudgingly allowed her to use the shrink ray and go through some of their shrunken people for her own fun. It kept her quiet but it did lead to some issues of Ellie having to refill the ‘general population’ a bit more than she did when it was just the two of them but she dealt with it.

“I’ll be back later tonight. See you baby. Love you!”
Chapter End Notes:
I know, the first chapter is always the most boring part, it’s all just set up for what’s to come but I promise the story picks up, and (hopefully) delivers on your expectations. I don’t intend to ‘hold back’ on this one, it was one of my main tenets of making this story after all. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter, I have some surprises for this one ;)