- Text Size +

A light streaked low across a pale blue sky, marking the edge of the Petri dish. From above, as the naked eyes of Capra, the Petri dish was roughly the size of a tea plate with a thick layer of gel dotted with fungal and bacterial forms. But amid all the microflora and fauna growing on the dish, there was something especially peculiar; something humanoid and sentient. Its name was Lassic - or as the Petri dish was labeled, homo faerid. 

The fungal plume he sat upon was comfortably distant from the gelatinous sea of the Petri dish, forming something akin to grass beneath his bare skin. Above him she stood in all her immense power. Each finger she had, while dainty to her kind, was impossibly large beside her specimen and tapered into the black keratinous form of claws. Pinched between her pointer and her thumb claw was a small brown pellet which she placed carefully at the specimen’s side. From a speaker that sat in the center of the dish a mechanical voice translated her voice into something for the pathetic little creature to understand. 

The slightest breath sent a torrent of wind over the dish that made Lassic stumble against it, ‘food’ spoke the radio. Capra carefully tapped Lassic, though her ‘gentle poke’ felt like a punch to the chest. Drawing back he could pull his attention from her claw, instead following it up to see her hourglass physique. Although she wore a common white cotton shirt and had a lab coat draped over her shoulders, the rest of her appearance was outlandish. Auburn fur lengthened up her neck into her long flowing hair pulled tightly into a tail that cascaded down one shoulder. Her nose was long and flattened slightly at the tip, giving her face an elegant yet goat-like visage. It became all the more clear as she leaned down over her desk to get a better look at the specimen. 

Two asymmetrical horns crowned her skull and framed a third eye that dilated curiously at the tiny being. The very sight of her eyes on their own was staggering, but as she looked through the viewing glass positioned above the Petri dish Lassic could make out the fibrous tissues rife with hues of blues, greens, and violet that contracted around an oblong pupil. 

Capra hadn’t been the first to capture a homo faerid, hence why a translator speaker had been made to allow her to speak simple words to it - though full sentences in her language would be too complex to translate into something remotely akin to what the specimen had ever heard. As she peered curiously down she mused, once again sending an intense torrent of breath dampened by her saliva over the dish as the speaker piped electronically, ‘Stay’. Ever so carefully she lifted a needle of silicone that, from his perspective, was somewhat dull and flat at the tip. It drew close to him, shivering in her grasp as she carefully drew the tip down from his collarbone. It caressed each ridge and curve of his frame, dragging downward to his cock resting limp between his legs. 

‘Useful’ the stereo piped, her breath filled the air, and she carefully lifted it with the tip of the needle, the needle strangely pleasing as it vibrated against his shaft. Somehow, amid it all, there was a quality of impatience in Capra’s motions, an eagerness to get her experiment into motion sooner until at last she drew away and stepped away into the horizon. 

The air was quiet then, though the air was still balmy and tiny droplets of saliva laced the fungal island like dew. Somewhere in the distance there was the sound of metal against metal and dripping; she was preparing something though what it was exactly she failed to elaborate through the translation device. Suddenly, there was a vibration that quaked through the entire Petri dish, tossing Lassic to the side. When he looked up he could see she’d placed something beside the dish, though the edge was too far for him to tell just what the shining, curvaceous thing was. 

The stereo buzzed again, ‘breed…enjoy… bug’. A pair of soft-tipped forceps reached down from the sky, held by those elegantly clawed hands as with surgical precision they lifted him and quickly placed him into a tiny cup of something warm and liquid. Yet as the heat consumed him, he felt the liquid filling his lungs and exhaling like air. Breathable. Weightless. All until he, and the liquid around him, was pulled up into a pipette. 

From the glass, he could see the mermaid now, or rather the goldfish mermaid whose golden-red hair spread around her head in a halo. Her expression was dull, blush dusting her cheeks as she reached down her curvaceous form to a hole where her skin met scale. Already it was throbbing, her fingertips being worked in and out of it with ease but the desperate way she moved her hips indicated a craving for more. She was no bigger than Capra’s hand, but even so relative to Lassic her size was giant. 

As the tip of the pipette met her opening she gasped inaudibly, drawing her hand quickly back and looking at the tiny creature with such intense need that it communicated beyond the species barrier. She had scales bigger than him, but the pipette he was in had been designed to please. 

Lassic could feel the entire vessel lurch with the gravity of the first thrust, sliding him and the solution he breathed into the pulsating vulva of the maiden. Sound may not have emanated from her, but a rhythm of flesh and pulse tightened around the glass pipette. He was inside her, entirely now, and as the pressure at the top of the pipette eased he could feel her internal walls drawing him from the vessel. At first, it was just his feet meeting the warm, soft flesh of her insides, then his legs, and his torso - slowly sinking deeper and deeper into her. He could feel her blood pulsing through her veins, her heart beating against his hardened cock. 

As if through telepathy his instinct overcame him, forcing him to move with her sliding him ever deeper inside her. He could see her cervix and she dilated, see the way it’s entrance matched the need her expression had. It throbbed, easily taking and tightening around his length as he pressed against the cervix. Whether such a tiny creature could even impregnate something so large was something he didn’t consider, instead, he was too high off the sensation to thank at all. At that moment his whole world was her pulsating cunt and the walls of it that pressed around his form. He failed to count how many times he climaxed directly into her, all he knew was that telepathic connection forced him to be relentless. When the pipette returned, parting him from her and back into the isolation of the glass tube, the connection snapped silent. He was drawn slowly out, through the hazy liquid he could see the expression of bliss on the maiden’s face - Capra’s expression was unreadable. 

The pipette gently spat him back into the Petri dish. Once more Capra leaned down to examine him. When the silicone needle prodded him this time it felt less gentle, his whole body ached and strained, but even then the stereo buzzed, ‘success’.