- Text Size +

Naked people were plucked out and lifted up by the giant hands. Screeching and wriggling as they were lifted out. 

 

Suddenly huge female eyes fixed directly on Mark. He cowered in fear. 

 

Giant pink polished fingernails approached him from above. 

 

Suddenly another set of giant fingers also descended on him. The giant hands clashed slightly. Red polished and pink polished fingernails.

 

Mark cowered and looked up, following the source of the fingers, along their arms to the two giant women who suddenly looked directly at each other. 

 

"Sorry," they both said to each other, very politely. 

 

"You have him Emma," red polished fingernails giantess said to the other. 

 

"Thank you Laura," the giantess Emma said with a sweet smile. Then looked back at Mark and her giant fingertips snatched out and clamped down on his torso. He shrieked and pounded at the huge nails. They felt solid and real. This was impossible. 

 

He also saw Georgie screaming and shaking as she was picked up by Emma's other hand. They were both lifted into the air and Emma turned around and walked a few steps to a giant bench. She lifted them up and examined them. 

 

"Please, this is all a big mistake!" Georgie begged from Emma's other hand, she was squirming to try to get free. 

 

Emma frowned and looked at Georgie strangely. 

 

"What do you mean?" Emma asked her. 

 

"We shouldn't be shrunken down. We just came for this tasting course. This is all just a mistake, please can you tell somebody?" 

 

Emma looked around guiltily, the staff seemed distracted and busy. 

 

"Please!" Georgie and Mark both begged her. 

 

Emma looked over to Laura. 

 

"Hey, my one's are telling me that they shouldn't be shrunken down… what should we do?" She asked Laura.

 

Laura glanced at them both quizzically. Her giant breath washed over each of them. 

 

Mark's heart was thumping in his chest. He felt like he was on trial… and he kind of was.  

 

Laura looked each one of them up and down. 

 

She shrugged. 

 

"I've never had this before… but it's up to you. You've paid for them, so…" she trailed off leaving the obvious unspoken words. 

 

Emma smiled slyly as Laura turned away and concentrated on her own food preparation area. 

 

She looked at each of them with a feigned apologetic expression. 

 

"So, basically I've paid for you guys already and I don't think they do refunds…" she shrugged and the corners of her mouth tugged backwards apologetically. "So sorry, but um… you're mine now, to do with as I please… so…" 

 

She lowered them down and released them into a huge ceramic bowl. 

 

Mark rolled inside the bowl, bumping into two other naked people.

 

He looked around in stunned shock. 

 

"I can't believe it, this is amazing, it’s my dream!" One of them said to him, it was another guy. The other woman was shaking and sheet white with fear. She looked how Mark felt. 

 

"What?" Mark asked in confusion. 

 

"We are in the possession of a giantess. I hope she licks us and dips us in food and stuff," the guy said eagerly. 

 

"Did you know this was going to happen?" Mark asked, feeling sweat pouring out of his pores, as the adrenaline and stress mounted. 

 

"Yeah, of course stupid. I have a massive fetish for this stuff. Being shrunken down..."

 

"We are not shrunken down..." Mark started to protest, then followed the man's gaze out of the bowl. They were surrounded by dishes that looked like a range of ingredients. All of them were giant compared to them.

 

There was a sudden blood curdling scream. He looked over to another giantess nearby. She was lifting a tiny person up to her face.

 

He watched in shock as the giant mouth opened and popped the wriggling... living person... inside.

 

The huge mouth closed shut behind them. Mark gaped in shock. 

 

"Okay, don't consume them before you've had a chance to prepare your taster menu," the giant guide lady said with a slightly irritated voice. She shook her head. "The number of times this happens."

 

The other giant woman swallowed hard, with an embarrassed look on her face. 

 

"Sorry," she put her hand to her mouth as she spoke. "I just wanted to see what they are like..."

 

"What are they like?" A giant man asked with excitement. 

 

"It tasted amazing. I loved it. It was... oh I can't describe it. You've got to try one... soon..." she chuckled. 

 

"I just can't wait. I'm such a foodie," the giant man said. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription