- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story follows two self proclaimed 'foodies' - people obsessed with food and social media associations with it. They sign up for a special taster course but soon realise that they are not the ones doing the food tasting. 

The final story includes soft, hard vore, it includes 2 inch size and micro/ nano size people as well as some other stuff! I'm also thinking of doing a few variations of this story with a more gentle version if people would be interested in that, let me know?

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Foodie Taster Course Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Hard vore, soft vore, shrunken men, shrunken women, point of view, handheld, willing and unwilling

 

 

"Oh my god. I'm such a foodie, I absolutely love it. I love food," Mark exclaimed as he scrolled through his phone showing Georgina (they called her Georgie) photos of all of the dishes he had eaten recently. 

 

"I can't get enough of it," he continued incessantly. 

 

Georgie nodded excitedly. 

 

"I know. I do wonder whether there are other people out there who like food as much as us?" she asked rhetorically. 

 

"Agreed, I think the same. I don't think it’s possible," he smiled. "I've got a surprise, I've signed us up to this special Foodie taster course. It’s going to be absolutely epic," he sent Georgie the link to her phone. 

 

She looked at her phone and scrolled through, her face lit up with joy and excitement. 

 

"OMG! I love you so much, you're such an amazing friend... I can't wait to share this on Insta!" 

 

The two of them being habitual Instagram and Twitter users were very keen to get some more likes and hits on their posts. Mark had seen the opportunity to attract more traffic to his profile.

 

They clicked away on their phones for a while. 

 

"When is it?"

 

"I've just sent you a calendar invitation," he replied, looking at his phone.

 

*

 

They both arrived at the venue. It fronted as a restaurant open to the public, they were greeted at the door. 

 

Mark showed his voucher and booking to the staff member who warmly welcomed them for the Foodie Special Taster Experience.

 

He led them through the public restaurant, it was still very quiet at the moment, only being early morning. 

 

Then they passed through private tasting booths. 

 

"Are we going to be in there later?" Mark asked with interest, taking pictures on his phone. 

 

"Yes, that's right. You'll be there later," their guide replied. 

 

Then they passed through a large kitchen, Mark and Georgie looked around the large kitchen in awe. This was where the magic of food was created. 

 

Then they continued through to some further rooms. There were a few class and training rooms, then they seemed to reach the back. This venue seemed to be bigger than it appeared on the outside. They must have knocked through and adjoined with another building. 

 

They were led into a waiting area with some soft furnishing. 

 

"Okay, here we are. Please take a seat. Can I get you anything? We have some complementary sweets and drinks already set out for you."

 

"Thank you," Mark and Georgie both smiled and picked up a drink. 

 

"Okay," the guide picked up his tablet. "I've got a few questions for you before you start. Thank you for your medical and allergy information. I know its a bit more detailed than normal but we take everything very seriously here. Okay, so what is your preference? Starter, main or pudding?"

 

"Main," Mark blurted out. 

 

"Pudding," Georgie said with smile.

 

"Okay, great, thanks. Let's see," he scrolled on his tablet a bit. "Just need you to sign this here, its just those standard boilerplate waivers,"

 

He passed the tablet over and they both quickly signed the tablet, eager to get on with the Special Foodie Taster Experience; they didn't bother reading the contract or the small print.  

 

"Great, thanks if you will just pop inside there, we have a special waiting area for you," they giggled excitedly and went through a thick looking door into a very dark room with a very simplistic dark bench. 

 

"Okay, a bit different..." Mark murmured with a curious smile. 

 

The door shut behind Georgie without their guide. There was the sound of a seal and a lock. 

 

"Huh?" Georgie looked back at the door in confusion. She stepped back to it and tried to open it but the handle wouldn't budge. 

 

"It's locked..."

 

"This must be some kind of joke..." Mark started. "I bet this is all part of the experience."

 

"Okay stand still please," a voice came through on the ceiling speaker, causing them to momentarily look upwards. "Just for about thirty seconds, smile for the camera, it’s the lens on the far wall, can you see the lens?" 

 

They both looked at the camera lens. There was a flash of light and loud whirring. A huge amount of heat. They felt a sudden intense pain and then darkness. 

 

*

Mark woke up, feeling quite groggy and a bit cold as well.

 

He looked around. Georgie was sitting nearby, completely naked, clutching her knees to her body. Her face was lined with anxiety and worry. 

 

There was a large linear LED strip light above but the diodes looked huge to him. 

 

There were other naked people around them too. 

 

Then he realised he was naked. He looked down in panic. Completely naked. He hid his genitals with his hands. 

 

"What the hell?" He exhaled in panic. 

 

Several people looked over at him. 

 

"We've all been knocked out and stripped naked and put in here. We don't know where we are..." one of them spoke in a panicked voice. 

 

Mark's heart started to beat rapidly. This was impossible, this was ridiculous. 

 

"Let me talk to the manager," he stood up and pushed his way through the group of people. 

 

"There is no manager here. We are all just in this room." There was a loud scratching noise and voices outside their room.

 

Their whole environment suddenly wobbled and shook. They all started to panic. 

 

Suddenly one of the walls of their room just fell outwards, there were suddenly screams and shouts. People held hands to their faces and clutched at their bodies. 

 

There were a few whoops of excitement. There were some people, men and women, bizarrely excited by what was happening. Mark couldn't understand what they were saying but they were talking about how excited they were to be in the mouth of a giant.

 

Mark looked out through the opening, where the wall used to be, and he could see giant thighs of a person. 

 

Then a few seconds later several giant faces appeared where the wall had been. Huge human eyes peered inside the box, the eyes flicked from one to the other checking them. 

 

The occupants all stared at giant people who stared back at them. 

Suddenly the ceiling folded away as well and Mark recoiled and stumbled backwards in shock as he saw their huge surroundings. 

 

There were giant men and women looking down at them. 

 

What the hell was this?

 

"Okay, make your selection, you all get four each. Make sure you pick a few of each colour scheme." A female giant in the same uniform as their guide said to the giant people. 

 

Everything seemed to suddenly blur. Mark felt light headed. This wasn't happening. 

 

He realised that he had some colour painted on his chest. It was blue. Georgie was red. He dipped a finger into it and tasted it. It tasted like icing sugar. 

 

There were more screams as giant hands descended down into their room, which now appeared to be a box. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription