- Text Size +

There was screaming in the background as Emma lifted a hot dog stuffed full of ingredients up to her giant mouth and took a big bite with a loud blood curdling crunch of sound. 

 

Danielle looked away. 

 

A member of staff approached. 

 

"We've got a special deal on fresh tiny sprinkle ingredients," she offered up a tiny shaker bottle with holes in the metal top. 

 

Laura eyed it up and nodded. 

 

"Oh yes please, just add it onto my account," she smiled and took the bottle, turned it upside down and shook it over the top of the ice cream. 

 

Danielle initially thought it was chocolate or something sugary at first, then she saw in absolute horror that there were tiny people squirming around inside. There were loads of people in there. 

 

They were much smaller than Danielle, they were about a millimetre tall in size, some were smaller than others. 

 

Laura's giant polished fingernails soared towards Danielle as her hand reached out at the same time. 

 

Danielle screamed as the giant polished thumbnail pressed against the edge of her bowl and she was lifted up in the air and carried over to the ice cream sundae. 

 

Danielle tried to wade out of the bowl but it was too late, Laura tipped it towards the ice cream and a big blob of jam plopped on top of the ice cream with Danielle inside it. 

 

She spluttered and cleared her sticky face as much as possible and gasped for air. 

 

 

*

 

She felt the freezing cold ice cream below and as she looked up she was met with a shower of tiny wriggling bodies which fell out of the top of the shaker that Laura was tipping over her. 

 

The tiny people were sprinkled all over the ice cream. 

 

Danielle looked around in horror at the scene surrounding her. 

 

There was a guy about her size wedged in the ice cream but the rest of them were tiny, they would fit in her own hand which meant they were miniscule to Laura. 

 

Most of them were screaming in terror and flapping about in the vast vista of ice cream. Some of them appeared to be delighted by this situation and were praying to the giant goddess, two of them were even crawling towards Danielle and asking her to eat them up. 

 

"No!" She shouted back. "What's wrong with you?" She spat out at them in anger. 

 

More screams in the distance spun their heads. They saw Emma tipping the shaker over her own food and covering it in tiny people. 

 

Danielle looked back in time to see the guy of her height being grabbed between Laura's fingertips and lifted up. 

 

He screamed, but this was drowned out when he was dunked into some chocolate sauce and she used his upper body to scoop up some smooth ice cream. 

 

Then he was lifted up towards her giant mouth. She opened her mouth and shoved him inside. 

 

But instead of just eating him, as Danielle had expected, she sucked on his body. She sucked him clean and then dunked him back into the ice cream again. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.