- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Added some willing vore in there as well... Hope you enjoy

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Foodie Taster Course – Part 3

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Hard vore, soft vore, shrunken men, shrunken women, point of view, handheld, willing and unwilling, panty entrapment, 2 inch shrunken, micro/ nano shrunken size

 

Danielle watched in absolute terror from within Emma's bowl of tiny treats. 

 

She had watched the man and woman being lifted out of the bowl and then witnessed him being put into a burger and lifted up to her mouth which opened up wide to consume the burger with him inside it. 

 

She averted her gaze as there was a loud excruciating crunch from Emma's mouth. 

 

Danielle looked back up, shaking from the shock of it all, Emma was chewing the burger; streaks of red were running down the sides of her mouth. She wiped it off and continued hungrily eating the rest of the burger. 

 

This place was a horror fest. 

 

Danielle looked down her body again at the red smudge of colour that was spread across her chest. 

 

She had overheard that red was the colour for pudding. This was horrific. 

 

Emma finished her burger and wiped her mouth. 

 

She turned to her giantess friend with a smile. 

 

"This all tastes amazing. Thanks for the recommendation," Emma said. Laura nodded and then slurped something dark and wriggling into her mouth. She swilled it around in her mouth, savouring the taste, and then swallowed. 

 

"You're welcome," Laura replied with a grin on her face. 

 

"What are you going to have next?" Laura peered over to Emma's bowl to examine how many she had left. 

 

Danielle and some of the others cowered in fear. 

 

There were still a few in the bowl who, bizarrely, seemed eager to be picked up and eaten. 

 

Laura licked her lips. 

 

"Damn you've got more left than I have," she said back to Emma. 

 

"Why don't you take one then?" Emma suggested kindly. 

 

Laura looked at her and cooked her head. 

 

"Aww thanks you're so sweet," then her giant face loomed over the bowl. 

 

They all cowered in fear as her giant hungry eyes examined each of them. It was as if she was mentally working out who tasted the best. 

 

Her eyes finally settled on Danielle. Their eyes met and Danielle instantly jerked her head down and looked at the bottom of the bowl. Her heart was thumping in her ears. 

 

Then she felt giant fingertips pressing down around her hips. 

 

She screamed out and wriggled to try and get free but the giantess was too strong. 

 

She lifted Danielle up in the air and brought her close to her face. 

 

"Hmm… can I take this one?" Laura asked Emma over her shoulder. 

 

"Sure," Emma replied lightly and then moved back in front of her bowl and plucked a more willing and eager person out with a blue mark, she laid him on the food preparation board. 

 

Laura carried the wriggling Danielle over to her own area and lowered her towards a bowl of jam.  

 

She dunked the tiny Danielle into the jam a few times and then pressed her down into it until she was submerged up to her shoulders. 

 

Danielle sobbed as she looked around, surrounded by jam. 

 

Laura picked up another tiny from her own bowl. He had a red smudge on his chest. 

 

She lifted him up in the air and licked his waist and moaned with pleasure. 

 

Then she lowered him down towards an ice cream sundae she had been making. She pressed the tiny man into the ice cream and then squirted some chocolate sauce over his body. 

 

He seemed to revel in this treatment and begged for more. 

 

Danielle frowned; she couldn't understand why people wanted this to happen to them. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription