- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Full part 2 now here:

Warning this story contains: Hard vore, soft vore, shrunken men, shrunken women, point of view, handheld, willing and unwilling, panty entrapment, 2 inch shrunken, micro/ nano shrunken size

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Foodie Taster Course – Part 2

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Hard vore, soft vore, shrunken men, shrunken women, point of view, handheld, willing and unwilling, panty entrapment, 2 inch shrunken, micro/ nano shrunken size

 

 

Then Emma just swallowed, a big gulp, and a lump travelled down her throat and the tiny man was gone. 

 

Blood drained from Mark's face. 

 

"Quick, we've gotta get out of here," Georgie grabbed hold of Mark's shoulders and dragged him to the edge of the bowl. "Boost me up!"

 

Mark crouched and helped her climb up the side of the bowl. 

 

"Well, you two are just trouble aren't you?" Emma's voice boomed down towards them. 

 

They both looked up in surprise, two giant hands soared down towards them and grabbed hold of them before they could do anything. 

 

Emma lifted them up into the air and then lowered them down to some kind of food preparation area. 

 

Mark looked around in awe. There were huge knifes, various ingredients and condiments and loads of pre chopped and pre-prepared food. 

 

He looked around. Various giants were basically making their recipes with tiny people. 

 

Some tinies looked pleased and others looked terrified. 

 

"Hey," Laura nudged Emma. "You're not supposed to do this but I like to take one or two to play with later," she winked at Emma, glanced around shiftily to check that no staff were watching and then she picked up a tiny person from her own bowl. 

 

The tiny was screaming and bashing at her giant fingers. 

 

Laura lifted the tiny person over to her waistline, she hooked a thumb over her elastic waistband of her jeans, and pulled it open; lifting the tiny wriggling body directly over her open crotch. 

 

Mark could see that her thumb had also opened her panties as well. 

 

Then she let go, the tiny person dropped from her fingers, he could hear their screaming. Laura looked down with a smile and then released her waistband with a snap. 

 

She patted her crotch and then got back to preparing her next course. 

 

Emma smiled and then looked down at Mark and Georgie. 

 

"Don't you dare!" Georgie shrieked out, punching the air with her fists. 

 

Emma's giant face descended down until it was level with them. Her face was beautiful and huge. She did truly look like a goddess. 

 

Her warm breath washed over them as she examined them closely. 

 

Her huge fingers grabbed hold of Georgie's naked body and lifted her up. 

 

She screamed and shrieked at Emma. 

 

"Don't you dare touch me, you bitch. Let me go!" She screamed out. 

 

Emma just smiled as she examined Georgie. 

 

"I'm going to enjoy playing with you later," then she whispered very quickly. "Sorry about this, but I forgot to shower this morning," she winced and then lifted Georgie up into the air and quickly whipped her over to her waistline. 

 

She opened her waistband up and dropped Mark's screaming friend down inside and snapped it back. 

 

"Now, it's your turn," Emma looked back at Mark. "What can I put you with?" She asked rhetorically as she examined the various food options around him. 

 

"No, please don't eat me, please… put me with Georgie. I would be happy to please you…"

 

"I would," she shrugged. "But I'm quite hungry," she licked her lips as she picked up a mini burger bun and placed it down next to him. 

 

Mark looked at the burger bun in shock. 

 

"No, please don't do this…" she squirted some sauce across the surface of the bun and tossed on a slice of gherkin and tomato. 

 

Then she reached down and picked Mark up. 

 

"No!" He shrieked out, hitting at her thumb and forefinger. "Please don't do this, please!" 

 

She lowered him down onto the burger bun and pressed his body against the moist tomato. 

 

Mark thrashed about and she kept him pinned down with her index finger. 

 

She picked up a slice of cheese and pressed it down on top of him. He wriggled beneath it but she kept him pinned down. 

 

Then she lifted up the top of the mini burger bun. 

 

"Hmmm… I'm going to enjoy this!" Her mouth was salivating. She lowered the top of the bun down on top of the screaming Mark. 

 

Then with two fingertips she pressed the top of the bun down, pressing the burger together. It caused a bit of pressure on Mark and he screamed out. 

 

Then he felt the burger lifting up into the air. 

 

He could barely see anything, he was sandwiched between a slice of tomato and cheese and the sauce had squelched around him when she pressed the burger buns together. 

 

Mark screamed out, but he ended up choking on burger sauce. 

 

He felt the burger being lifted up higher and higher in the air. It felt like that feeling of a roller coaster ride being hoisted up in the air. The main difference being that he was rising upwards towards certain death. 

 

He squirmed and tried to work his way free but Emma's giant fingers kept the burger pressed together.

 

The lifting suddenly stopped and he heard her mouth opening with a wet sound of saliva. 

 

Then he felt her teeth pressing down on top of the burger bun, he felt them below as well and he heard the awful tearing sound of the burger bun.  

 

"Nooo!" He screamed out. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription