- Text Size +

"What the fuck?" Mark asked angrily.

 

Everyone ignored him.

 

The giant woman started to brief the giant people.

 

Mark phased out of what she was saying. 

 

He was looking for a way to escape. He needed to let someone know. This was just a big massive mistake... just…

 

Georgie was already clawing at the bowl, trying to escape. She was screaming up at the giant Emma. 

 

Emma was trying to listen to the guide lady, she glanced down irritably at Georgie's noisy mouth. 

 

The giant eyes glanced around outside the bowl and then her huge hands picked something up and it was lowered down on top of the bowl enclosing them in darkness. 

 

She had just put something on top of the bowl to cover them over. 

 

Mark started to shake in fear. 

 

He kept telling himself that this wasn't happening. This wasn't real. 

 

But he could hear the giant people speaking through the lid. He could hear their laughter and their giggly voices as they battered. 

 

He could hear the guide talking about arrangement ideas for their food. What was this all about? 

 

He heard them talking about what to do with their starters, with their mains… They mentioned the blue colour on the tinies, was that him? He touched the blue icing as he thought about it. 

 

Then he really started to panic. 

 

The lid was lifted off the bowl and Emma's giant face framed it as she looked down at the contents hungrily. 

 

The occupants of the bowl were clearly a mixture of people who were eager for this and others who were shocked and terrified. 

 

"Please help us, can you get the manager!" Georgie shouted up to Emma. 

 

Emma ignored her and looked at a person with a yellow marking on them. 

 

She reached down and pinched the person between her fingertips and lifted him up in the air. 

 

The man was squealing in delight as he was lifted up. 

 

"Thank you, goddess," he was calling up to her. "I can't wait to give you the ultimate sacrifice of my body!" 

 

Mark was stunned. This guy was like a religious zealot. He was speaking as if Emma was a god or something. 

 

Emma smiled wryly. 

 

"That's a bit better," she replied to the tiny man.

 

Then she lowered him down out of sight. 

 

Judging from his size in comparison to her thumb, Mark concluded that they all must be about 2 inches tall in height. Small enough for her to eat. 

 

She worked on something out of sight. 

 

"There you go," then she squirted something. Mark could hear the man cooing. "There, nice and wrapped up," then she lifted something beige up into the air. It was a mini pancake. 

 

Mark followed it with his eyes and swallowed in horror, he could see the tiny man's legs sticking out the end of it. 

 

Some blobs of sauce filling of some kind dripped out of the pancake. 

 

Emma lifted the man pancake up to her mouth, licked her lips and then popped him into her mouth. 

 

Her giant lips closed around it and she sucked on it for a while. 

 

"Hmm… oh my god," she spoke with her mouth full. "You're right Laura… that tastes amazing," Mark saw Laura smiling in the background. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription