- Text Size +

It had been about eight months since I told Amanda to shrink me and use me as a dildo. She had gained quite an amount of weight over the first few months I was now to be with her for the rest of my life, and I just loved it. I, having a fat fetish, loved my giantess goddess getting fatter. Her belly grew and I could pretend she was pregnant with me when she put me in her bellybutton. What made that all the more fun is when she used me as a dildo and I would come out of her vagina with her cum, it was as if she had legit given birth to me each and every time. It turned me on beyond belief.

Her boobs also got bigger, so when she put me in her cleavage, I was squished more and more between the mountains of flesh. Everything seemed perfect to me. I didn’t want anything to ever change.

Unfortunately, that wasn’t exactly up to me.

Amanda told me she wanted to talk to me one day, calling it a “serious talk”. She sat me on her computer desk, walked out of the room for a few minutes, came back in and closed the door behind her. Where had she gone? Why did she close the door now?

“Now, you know I love you, right, hun?” she asked.

“Yes, of course,” I answered.

“I’ve loved playing mommy with you. It seriously turns me on pretending I’m pregnant with you, you coming out of my vagina every time and all that. Doing this has gotten me into a whole different mood, however. It makes me want to have a real baby.” I was thrown off. She never acted like she wanted a real baby before.

“I mean, that’s great,” I told her. “But where does that leave me?”

“Well, that’s the thing. I want you to help me make the baby,” I was in even more shock now.

“Are you saying you want me to be the father of your baby?” I asked.

“Not necessarily….” my giantess goddess answered. “I’m going to fuck another guy, and I want you to go inside me as I’m fucked. Just so I feel that little extra something in me while I’m having sex.”

“What?! That’s crazy talk!” I exclaimed. I wasn’t for this at all.

“I’m sorry, but I’m afraid you don’t have much of a choice. You’re so tiny and I’m so big, so I can do whatever I want with you,” Amanda said.

“Who’s the guy?” I asked.

“My stepbrother, Mike,” she answered. I almost threw up there and then.

“You’re going to have a baby with your stepbrother?!?!” I exclaimed again.

“It’s not like any other guy is going to have a baby with me!” she exclaimed back.

“This can’t be happening. You can’t do this!” I said.

 “Again, you don’t have much of a choice,” the giantess said. She opened the bedroom door. “Mike! Come on in!” I saw the giant man, who I’d never met before, walk into the room. He sat on the bed and Amanda once again closed and locked the door behind her.

“Stand up,” Amanda told her stepbrother. He stood up and she got on her knees and began unbutton and unzipping his pants, pulling them and his underwear down, revealing a long, slim penis that bobbed up and down. This man seemed to be excited to be banging his stepsister.

“Lay back down,” she told him, and he did just that. Amanda then turned around, over to me, and then picked me up and placed me on Mike’s urethra. The giantess then got completely naked before climbing on the bed.

“Amanda, please don’t do this! I love you!” I cried, trying to sit up. I was unsuccessful because I was so tiny, I was stuck in the urethra. Amanda knelt over the penis and grabbed it, then shoving it in her mouth and began sucking on it. Mike threw his head back as his stepsister sucked his dick like a lollipop. She got sloppy with it, too, making slurping noises as she sucked.

I was staring into what looked like an abyss, but was just the esophagus of the giant woman that had shrunk me almost nine months ago after I asked her to use me as a dildo.

After finishing her blowjob, she then positioned herself over her stepbrother’s penis to where her vagina was right over me. She began rubbing it in circles.

“I love you, too, hun,” she said before lowering herself on to Mike’s penis, inserting me inside her. She began riding her stepbrother, moaning as she bounced up and down on him and her tiny slave inside her vagina.

Both of the giant people got wet soon after they began fucking, and eventually, without any more words, both came almost instantaneously. Amanda rolled off her stepbrother, now laying next to him as she continued to rub her vagina.

I had been shot into her vagina when her stepbrother came in her. When she exploded her own cum on me, I didn’t shoot out like I had all the times prior. I was now stuck inside of her. Whether that was for life or just until she peed me out, I didn’t know. But I did know that either way, I was going to meet an end, whether stuck inside the giantess’ vagina or coming out of it.