- Text Size +
There would be what would sound like, to most, a fairly loud crashing noise from the lower levels of the building as the college aged students toured the 6th floors at the pristine, crisp, white metallic laboratories that made up Enormo Enterprises. The usually detail oriented Maximillian E Mumford would shrug this off though, used to hearing mechanations at all hours of the night, be they in reality or in his own head.

Dr. Hoffnung on the other hand had a temporary look of grave concern. If what he had heard is what he THOUGHT he heard, somebody could be in big trouble.

"I'm in big trouble, I'm in big trouble, I'm in big trouble..." the wayward Lexi would tell herself, feeling as lost as could be within the cloth of her fallen blouse. "Wh-What is even happening right now?" she'd cry out, noticing little sparks emitting from her bare arms again. "W-Wait, wait what is this??" she'd mutter, falling on her back and suddenly hearing a slight rip. "What in the?"

Lexi would struggle, trying to fight out of her suddenly disheveled blouse as one arm would slip through a hole in it but the other would get caught in her bra and just the fact that she was still on her side. By the time she rotated to stand upright she suddenly felt another sudden shock, this one a bit less powerful but it seemed to make her .. grow? She'd look around to see the same machinery as before. Plastic containers lining the walls and the same key-powered machine from earlier, except now the red metal plate she had stood on was no longer red but green.

"H-How am I back here? Or did I never ... leave?" she gasped, holding her hand out to look at and realizing her size relative to the room was still off. Even as she stood up, she wasn't able to see past the third or fourth row of containers on the wall whereas before her head was above the 6th or 7th. She had the height of a little kid now which would explain why her blouse no longer fit right and she had walked clean out of her jeans.

"Wh-What in the world...??" Lexi would groan, falling onto her backpack and clutching it tight as another wave of tingles swept over her. She'd look up and see nothing but the dim blue and grey, pulsating lights as suddenly the sombering chill of the computers voice rang out again "TEST SUBJECT 287, PREPARING FOR DOCKING"

The terrified Lexi would look up as she once again began to shrink, this back to her former size, looking over at her mountainous backpack as her formerly oversized blouse became more of a circus tent and the helpless woman found herself under her capsized bra cup. "Docking?" she'd ask herself, hearing what sounded like small helicopter blades approach.

Upon crawling towards any source of light she could find, she would see what appeared to be just that, a swarm of white toy helicopters triangulating on her location, small metal claws protruding out. She shielded her eyes from the piercing light thaqt emitted from their cockpits, although one thing was clear, they were after her. As she started to run, having to dash under the threshold of her blouse again, she'd look up to see a plastic container sliding out of its place in the wall. The container was labeled EXP. 287.

"I ain't going in there" the defiant Lexi thought, running along the cold tiled floor, now completely naked and in pursuit by the drones.

"Th-This... this isn't going to happen ..." she'd chirp out, but any authority her voice might've once had was now greatly diminished by its apparent squeakiness. "You are going to stand back!"

The drones were not only ignoring her but they were plunging down on her location, ready to seize her up.

"You hear me?!" she shrieked, her mousy voice still a bit faint compared to the sounds of the robotic creations descending on her but she'd bear her fists and grit her teeth a bit as she stood her ground, as limited as it may have been. "You are NOT going to take me ... stay away!!"

With that passionate shout of emotion, the formerly tiny Lexi would grow in size, finally reaching something of her former height. She might not have been exactly 5'4 but she was definitely big enough to deal with this threat of plastic and metal as it still tried to claw at her. She'd lash out with a fierce swipe of her hands, crying out in pain as the thrashing motion would lascerate some of the skin on her striking arm.

She'd then look up briefly at a single flashing light in the corner. A video camera.

"Ugh I knew they'd have cameras in here..." she muttered, "Well you ain't getting to see this, ya pervs!"

With that she'd strike the camera as well, a bit of a simpler task as she'd take it out with a quick punch of her hand, sending more smoke into the room.

"There's gotta be a way out of here..." Lexi would sigh, slipping her sneaker on and hastily stomping on another one of the attack chopper drones, sending several splintered white plastic pieces onto the debris laden ground. The last of the drones would try to go for her face but she'd duck down quickly, also trying to salvage her clothes in case she DID get out of here.

The drone's trajectory would take it instead into the panel with the key in it, striking it and causing some sparks to come out. Lexi would help as her backpack caught fire but she would clutch at the clothes that had mostly survived, save for a tear in her blouse. She'd fight to put it back on and go for the jeans next as the room continued to emit smoke and small flames swelled on the floor.

Finally, the computer voice delivered some ... good news ... given the circumstances.

"INITIATING EMERGENCY FIRE PROTOCOLS...."

With that, to Lexi's lone relief, she'd hear a lock unlatching. It had to belong to the single way out and so she'd throw herself into it, appearing beaten and bruised, her arm still dripping some blood although a bit better as she clutched it in pain, biting her lip and grimacing, having just made it out. By now the antics had definitely drawn some security detail though.

Rather than going back up the way she came, the stunned and still very much lost Lexi would dart down the hallway, wearing tattered clothes as she tried to find another way out. She'd notice this hallway took a curved approach towards what appeared to be an exit. But she also heard people's footsteps from the other way. She was moments away from maybe seeing the light when she saw the man ... not Max, but the other doctor, the actually decent one. He was feverishly running towards the room she had just been in... a room that was bursting with flames.

"Password H-O-F-F...." Trevor would begin but it was to no avail, the keypad on the door was fried. Still he kept trying to maybe pry the door open and see what could be salvaged. He suddenly heard the cry of a young woman.

"Are you crazy, sir? You're going to get killed!" Lexi would shout out, unable to help herself trying to save the poor guy. He'd look over in surprise and step back as the room did in fact emit a sizable spark. He'd stand to the side and back away as she advised, but when he looked again, Lexi would be gone, having run out into the empty field behind Enormo. He looked positively stunned himself. 'Why would she warn me...?' he thought

Meanwhile, Lexi was running on pure adrenaline at this point, unsure how she was even able to move after all she had endured. She rubbed her head as she came out into a grassy clearing. This was clearly not the intended exit point however as a chain link fence surrounded her. The only recourse was to go back into the building but she'd rather take her chances with climbing the fence at this point despite her hobbled state.

As the young lady walked, her feet were kicking off sparks, as if walking on a thick pile carpet and accumulating static cling. She'd feel painful little shocks, as if electrical mosquitos were nipping at her heels. Her breathing sped up, then slowed down as she began to process what had happened. Somehow, this mental break was also effecting her electrical field as the sparks would subside the longer she stood in pensive thought.

Lexi wasn't sure what made her do this but she put her arms out to the wind, standing as calm as could be. She folded her arms across herself as if meditating and looked up briefly. She exhaled, her eyes fluttering open and closed. "Am I really going to try this?" she thought to herself.

She took a few more paced breaths to calm herself and muttered the word "....shrink"

She exhaled again and stopped thinking altogether for a moment.

"I knew that wasn't going to ..." she'd start, before the electrical whirlwind started again, taking her down into the grass, each blade now as tall as a redwood. She'd look around and to her surprise she was still clothed, her clothes also snapping with the same electrical energy, or perhaps it was emanating from her flesh underneath. Her breathing and heartrate began to speed up again. She was tiny ... tiny enough to not be spotted amidst the field of green.

"Okay ... so this is a thing..." she thought to herself, reaching for a blade of grass and watching as it wafted in the breeze against her touch. "So how do I ..."

She'd yelp as she regained her size in one fell swoop, her clothes nearly tearing under the pressure, except they too, rebounded like a stretched rubber band. "...use it?!"

Lexi's eyes would dart every which way, including into the windowed building of Enormo as it loomed in the foreground, making sure nobody had seen her little magic trick. She walked pensively towards the chain link fence.

"This is impossible..." Lexi would mutter, as she got closer and closer to the fence. "I can't ... I must be delirious ... maybe I did die in the lab ... I ... I don't even know how..."

Lexi's emotions began to take her on another rollercoaster and unfortunately that rollercoaster would also steal her size, taking her back down to her miniscule size but this time her clothes were not lucky enough to go for the trip. She'd let out a frustrated squeak as she fought to escape her own blouse and upon doing so would see her escape was but a short run away, through the concave openings in the steel wall that was the fence. She whimpered as she looked back at her clothes.

"...And I thought the orange juice stain was bad ... what's mom gonna say when I come home naked?" Lexi thought, eyes again darting each way. "I don't really have much of a choice though..."

Lexi would take one more look at her clothes and then another at the exit. Another idea struck her ... but could she do it?

The tiny Lexi would walk onto a single fiber of her fallen blouse and she'd notice the tingling sensation against her feet as she walked on it, again feeling like static electricity. She knelt on the blouse and thought hard. Sure enough the garment would shrink to approximately her size, although her other clothes were still way too big for her.


"Better than nothing ..." she groaned, yanking the mini blouse and dashing under the chain link fence, officially on the other side to freedom now. Well, freedom being a relative term at this point.

She struggled to put on the blouse which still sizzled from size alterations and the turmoil it had been through. She sighed, doing her best to cover her lower half despite the fact that likely nobody could see her at this size.

"...Maybe Tinkerbell has some pants I could borrow..." the distraught Lexi would groan as she continued a slow walk through the grass. "...strangely enough I think Leah would actually be jealous of me right now"