- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


WARNING

 the following is closely related to the content of two giant boys being intimate, if it is not something you like you may not want to read it

The little time that Toby spent with Sam convinced him that he no longer saw him as a person, he only saw him as a toy for his pleasure, however, what was to come was much worse.


 "Well, you did what you could massaging my feet although I would have liked you to clean them too but I guess that was too much to expect from you" Sam said looking at Toby on the floor totally motionless just trying to breathe.


 Before Toby could answer anything someone knocked on the door, staring at Sam, Toby watched as a smile formed on his face, "looks like an acquaintance came haha" Sam said almost laughing.


 Sam nearly jumped out of bed to go answer it and see who was knocking on his door, leaving Toby alone in his room.


 Toby thought it would be a very good idea to try to escape from here, Sam had left the door open but no matter how hard he tried his body didn't respond, he didn't know if it was something Sam did or if it was just exhaustion, the effeminate body of Toby wasn't prepared to do as much work as massaging a foot much bigger than his whole body, the point is that he couldn't move, so he just waited there lying on the dirty floor where Sam had surely passed barefoot many times until someone or something will rescue him, though he knew that was too much to ask.


 After a few minutes, Sam returned to his room, standing in the doorway with a very cute smile, so cute that it almost made Toby forget what a monster he was.


"Let me introduce you to someone, it's someone you know very well, haha, this is yourself" Sam said with that same smile.


 After saying that, a human figure appeared at the door of the room, Toby quickly realized that it was the same, just a normal size, although compared to Sam it was even like 10 CM bigger.


 It was really weird seeing himself in his situation, so Toby couldn't even say anything.


 "The three of us are going to have a lot of fun together, but for starters I think we could watch a movie around lunchtime, my family is going on vacation for more than a week, so we have a house just for us, well hehe, bring him to the room you want", Sam said this to the bigger Toby.


 As soon as a tiny Toby understood everything, he tried to run away from himself but quickly found himself trapped in the hand of his biggest clone and locked up in total darkness.


 If his own hand was warm and had a very nice scent, tiny Toby was grateful that whatever he did to his clone would respect his personal hygiene.


 In a few minutes the three arrived in the living room, Sam quickly turned on the television, put on a movie and sat on the sofa, Toby clone followed him and sat next to him, still with Toby tiny in his hand, after a minute in total darkness tiny toby was thrown into the middle of sam and his clone.


 The light blinded Toby tiny for a moment but when his vision cleared he could see where he was, it was with his naked body he managed to feel a familiar texture, that of a black leather armchair, in front of it there was a small table and much further in front was a screen, in the eyes of Toby tiny it was gigantic, like everything else, he also realized that he was together in the middle of those two monsters, one called Sam who was possibly responsible for living all this nightmare and the other , a version of himself but of a normal size.


A very familiar sound took him out of his thoughts to understand everything, it was a sound that he had heard thousands of times when he felt alone, it was a moan followed by another and another, Sam had put on a movie, but apparently it was a porn movie .


 On the other hand, Toby was very busy watching the video where two twink boys did it, until he noticed a movement to his side, he had forgotten about little Toby as soon as he put on the movie, but once he saw it he thought it was time to continue his punishment.


 "Cute, don't you think? In fact, I think I'm getting a little excited and I think you can help me," Sam said as she took off the shorts she was wearing a little and pulled down the girl's underwear that for some reason I was right.


 Again Toby was roughly grabbed by Sam, however, the direction his hand took was not leading to his face or his foot, this time, the direction he took was right at Sam's cock.


 Sam dropped tiny Toby right at the base of his already hard cock from watching TV, he began to stroke a bit from base to tip, he had forgotten how good it felt to have a tiny toy in that position, but there was something More than he could do, so he released his cock and took Toby's clone's hand and brought it right to his cock.


 "There you have it, how about I gave myself a handjob and a blowjob, although of course, your clone does everything I say, so asking was unnecessary, so please start" Sam said.


 Clone Toby quickly got down on his knees in front of Sam and began pumping Sam's cock slowly and speeding up a little every so often.


Tiny Toby didn't even think of what to say, all this was strange, almost like a dream or rather a nightmare, at one point he was in a giant armchair and then he was literally on a female penis that, although small for a boy of that age Sam's face was still many times bigger than Toby, he saw how Sam began to masturbate slightly, which was enough for him to try to escape, but then he stopped, between the sounds on the screen and Sam's voice he didn't quite understand what he said the latter when he stopped massaging his penis, however, if clone was now in front of him and Sam's cock, Toby clone took Sam's cock with both hands and began to pump it, he took it in such a way that Toby was tiny right between Sam's cock and his clone's hands.


 Without proper lubrication, the friction generated was too much for Toby tiny to bear, and being locked between his cock and his hands there was a very persistent smell of musk, but for the more pain he felt it seemed that no bones were being broken, although I managed to see her arms and legs bend in ways they shouldn't, she didn't feel like they were actually breaking.


 After a few minutes of torture for tiny Toby but a pleasure for Sam the latter stopped Toby's clone, he removed his hands from Sam's dick revealing a tiny Toby on the head of Sam's dick totally tired, almost fighting for breathing, Sam found all this funny, seeing a person of that Thai trying to breathe while he was on the head of his penis was really funny and exciting, Sam later took the hair of Toby's clone and wore it much more near his penis.


 Enjoy what's next little Toby, well at least I'll enjoy it," Sam said to tiny Toby.

 Tiny Toby could only see how the mouth of his clone got closer to where he was, it was very obvious to tiny Toby that he was about to give Sam a blowjob with himself in the middle.


 He was sealed in total darkness and drenched in moisture, once again thanking a possible god that his personal or oral hygiene was so good, though still, the inside of this mouth had a pizza aroma, tiny Toby guessed that his clone had He had eaten pizza before he came, it was a very strange mixture of mint, musk and pizza, all this as he drenched himself in saliva and pre-cum, the stickiness he felt was enough to make him gag, but before he could vomit something happened.


Sam was in heaven, he had played solo with many other guys the size of Toby, but being able to play with one of Toby's clones and Toby himself was something that took his pleasure to the extreme, he soon felt that surge of pleasure that It was telling him that he was climaxing, so he pushed Toby's clone head off his penis and released his cum.


 Tiny Toby was blinded when it came out of his own mouth, (his clone's) when Sam pulled out his penis, however, he stayed right on his clone's lip, just to see Sam cum on his clone's face.


 Strings of semen were shot straight into Toby's clone's face, landing on his forehead and cheeks, some even falling dangerously next to tiny Toby's location and entering his clone's mouth.


 Sam pulled tiny Toby out of clone Toby's mouth as he dragged some cum into the mouth tiny Toby was in.


 "Wow, I haven't come that much in a while, but I think I have time for another round, although although I made you very resistant and flexible you can still die of exhaustion, so in the games that I will do now with your clone you can't play so I'll put you in a safe place so you don't run away, clean everything, turn off the television and I'll wait for you in bed, my little dog," Sam said, referring to Toby tiny and Toby clone.


 Sam took tiny Toby to his room and looked for something in his laundry basket, "this should do the trick" Sam said as he took out a dirty sock, he quickly put tiny Toby in it, tied the end and threw it carelessly, how discarding a sock normally.


 Toby tiny was left in total darkness again, although the smell was intense in this sock I hope to forget it at some point, although I didn't even know if I could get used to all this, since it came to this madness this moment was a moment of peace, Toby was It made him reflect, understand what had happened, he wasn't even sure he was pronouncing a complete sentence, all this and the humiliation he was having made him break down in tears, which didn't last long when he heard footsteps followed by laughter and then a few moans, Toby He didn't even want to think about what Sam was doing with his clone but it was obvious, maybe that's why he didn't want Toby to play, maybe some humanity in Sam knew that this was very dangerous for little Toby.


 All the fatigue suddenly became evident, although the moans and rhythmic sounds in addition to the pain were strong enough, Toby tried to fall asleep, he supposed that the fatigue was stronger since after a few minutes he fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

sorry for the delay, I haven't had that much free time to try to write, umm, maybe I'll finish this story, maybe I'll start a new different story or maybe I'll do nothing or do both, hehe