- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wanted to write this story because of a fantasy I have with a friend, however he doesn't share the same tastes, so I can't tell him anything hehe, I hope you like it a bit.

Do you think that being a femboy puts you in the trans category?

Toby was a boy who, due to various factors, had begun to be much more feminine, began to buy girl clothes and did exercise to have a female body, all this published on his favorite social network, as time went by he won thousands of followers, Toby knew that most were perverted that only looked at him through his body, but he didn't care much, the only thing he cared was to win more followers, the more he was, at some point, other effeminate boys also began to follow him, at some point he liked him, he was flattered that boys like him with more followers would follow him and they will start talking to him and messageing each other, the friendship they formed, he used it to get more followers, asking them to share their profile to be better known, at some point all this fame had risen to his head, he had become a little He didn't care if they were more beautiful than he or not, he only cared about the number of followers they had, but he was very good at maintaining that well-behaved child facade with people who were more famous than him, however, with those who were just beginning and had few followers, he treated them really badly. 


One day he entered his profile, he saw what he liked, many new followers, he began to see them and review them, it was nothing very new, only some men and women who were older for him, too maybe, what made him see his cell phone more closely was that a new Femboy boy had begun to follow him, he was a little surprised how nice it was, as cute as he or maybe a little more, he decided to enter his profile.


"Someone as cute as him obviously as I must have thousands of followers," Toby thought as he looked at the number of followers this boy had, "only 450?, Bha, of course, he couldn't wait long," he said as he left that profile and moved to the message screen, neither was it new, the same friends who at some time helped him to be better known, with some unread messages and other conversations Boring so he had stopped responding, seeing nothing interesting began to see his private messages, it was the same, different boys and older people sending photos of his penises and the occasional message with texts such as, "Hello beautiful", or also, "How are you bb" and the most typical of all, "How much would you charge me for bedtime with me", all messages that I had already seen thousands of times, but again, he was also surprised by a message FEMBOY who had begun to follow him, the message said, "Hello, much fair, I would like to talk to you, you are also a femboy so maybe we have things in common, and I would like us to be friends"


"Yes, of course, although well, maybe I can have a little fun with him," Toby thought as he watched he was online and answered the message with the feigned kindness he always had.


-Hi, thank you very much for following me and yes, of course we can be friends. Toby replied.


It didn't take long until he received this boy's response.


+ Hello, thank you very much for answering, there are not many people who answer those who just started this, but hey, my name is Sam. Sam replied while he liked Toby's message.


-Sam, I'll try to remember it. Obviously Toby wouldn't.


Toby had something in mind, he knew that there are millions of Femboys on the Internet and thousands in that social network he was using, however, for some time he had made a strategy, you can be the most popular as long as there is no competition. He decided that this was the best way, it had no foundation and it was not correct, but with that strategy he had made at least 8 people who were about to reach him in followers will erase his content and his profile.


+ Yes, thank you very much. Sam replied.


- Nothing happens, after all we have to stay together, Toby replied as he entered Sam's profile and looked at the publications.


It was not normal, he knew that there are femboys with all kinds of fetishes, some published these fetishes in their profiles, personally Toby did not have a fetish, but apparently Sam did, of his 21 publications at least half was from Sam's feet with some red spots on the soles.


It seemed a bit weird, Sam was a femboy and his photos showed it, but he joined his transvestite photos with shots that pointed mainly at his feet with those spots.


"Wow, here we have a pervert, breaking it is going to be very simple hehe," Toby thought as he returned to the conversation and saw the new message.


+ By the way, nice photos. + Well, you are also very cute. Sam's messages were simple, but cute.


-Thanks, that was the intention ha. For a moment Toby had thought about behaving badly with him but he didn't, he knew that if he left him soon he could beat him in followers, so he decided to launch his plan.


-And of course I had to respond to your message, after all we have to be together in these very difficult times for us. Toby replied by marking his previous greeting message.


+ Difficult moments? What do you mean by that. Although they were only messages, Sam could be said to be confused.


-Yes, difficult moments, perhaps you do not know that many people are looking for strange accounts to throw them away, obviously the femboy are a point of view for these people and more if these accounts show fetishes. Toby's words had a bit of truth but not quite.


+ Seriously? Well, I have a way to take care of that kind of people. Sam responded to Toby's last message.


-I suppose, although blocking them is not the best option, they can have many accounts. Sam also lied well that it was an absolute truth.


+ Well, I didn't mean blocking them, but it doesn't matter, why do you tell me that anyway. Sam replied.


-Well, it's obvious, your account has everything to be attacked, you're a femboy and you have that strange fetish to show your feet. Toby replied.


+ Strange fetish? You don't like my feet, you don't public photos of your feet. Sam's message came too fast.


- Hahaha, feet, of course not, I would never post photos of my feet and much less praise other people's feet. Toby replied


+ Well, there is not much problem, all people are different, although I think my feet are really cute. Sam seemed to doubt the message that message.


 - Yes, but hey, I tell you to delete and never publish photos of your feet again, it's a bit weird. Toby told Sam, his true actions were about to come to light. 


+ Well, in fact many people like my feet and my new followers that I get that they are like 100 every 3 days you ask me to continue publishing them, so I don't think I delete them or stop publishing them. Sam replied.


Toby after seeing the number with which Sam grows per week felt that his envy took control and discharged all his anger in that message. -Enserum you think it's because of your stinky feet, actually or I don't think that's why, everyone knows that if the FEMBOY have followers it is because of their body, only their thighs and their butt, not because of their damn feet, I know that at some point you will realize it will be too late, so I tell you to delete your account. 


Toby lost control at that moment, he knew that his plan had gone down the pipe and had lost his chance, however before he left the conversation he received a message from Sam.


+ Wow, eeehh, you really believe that, right? But still you don't have to be so bad, how I said everyone is different and if you don't like my feet then there isn't much problem. Sam responded in the most educated way possible. 


Toby on the other hand did not take education in mind, he continued to send hurtful messages to Sam. 


After several messages in which Toby insulted Sam and Sam, as he could, he answered politely to Toby stopped. Sam after so many messages realized several things, the first, the constant mention of Toby's number of followers, besides that Toby's insults were not towards the fetish as such, but were directly towards Sam. 


+ Well, I think it was really a bad idea to talk to you. As the last message from Sam.


Toby thought about his last letter, sending his followers to throw his account, he could lie and get away with it, but he needed proof, and almost as if Sam read his mind sent one last message. 


+ Maybe for tomorrow you change your mind and you like my feet. 


-Before dead to worship your damn feet. Toby answered already very angry. 


With this message Toby had a test that he could use, however, before Toby could do something he felt very tired, almost as if 98% of his strength disappeared, so after taking screenshots to the conversation and Sam's profile he went straight to his bed thinking that the next morning he could do it and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep while thinking about Sam's last message. 


After sleeping what Toby felt were many hours woke up, but quickly realized that the surface on which he is lying was not his warm bed, it was a totally different surface, it was hard and cold.


"What the hell," Toby thought as he got up and immediately realized that he was naked, this did not worry him so much, he literally did not be ashamed of his body, he thought it was perfect, but even with that giant ego he did not know where he was, he looked far away but only saw a blurry landscape, decided to walk on this surface to see where he took it, he did not spend a long time In front of him he collided with something hard, it was like an invisible wall, Toby began to touch it and notice its texture, it was just the same as the floor on which it was, he thought of several things but of all those he had in mind only one became real when he looked up and I noticed a red circle well above him, everything made some sense at that moment, in some strange way, he was in a kind of giant bottle. 


Toby was very confused, he thought this was a kind of themed room, however he did not know how he got there, he only remembered the conversation with Sam and that after that he went to sleep, but now he was here, locked in a giant jar, he decided to look through what he thought was a glass wall and realized something, something that made a knot in his stomach, outside the room In which he was there were really known but strange things, shelves, a bed, some posters of what he supposed were anime, some stuffed animals, everything you could find in a room, only for some reason they looked gigantic, if it was a simulation it was really well done.


Toby kept trying to understand what was happening, he still did not understand it at all but still, when he realized that no one answered the calls of attention he had thrown into nothingness he decided that it was time to try to get out of this room, I try to climb towards what was supposed to be the lid of the jar but the walls were really smooth, as if it were true glass, Toby thought that he would build this I really knew what I was doing. 


After a few attempts to climb the smooth walls and realize that the room was circular as well as the huge lid on top of him I heard a kind of noise, a noise similar to the heartbeat, only they were getting stronger.


Toby did not know what that was, but it was not long for him to discover it, sticking to the wall from which he thought the sound was coming looked out of the jar, he was quite surprised when a creature of a beastly size appeared so Toby thought it was a door, what was very scared to Toby, so much that he walked back but fell and fell on his butt I think a sound besides that he also let out a little scream, this combination of sounds apparently caught the attention of the gigantic creature outside the glass since he began to approach where Toby was. 


Although there was the possibility that all this was false and they were only screens with a large audio system, Toby was still afraid, this fear became bigger just when the creature took the entire room in which Toby was and raised it with relative ease. If it was a room that moved, it would surely not have felt the nausea he felt at that moment. 


However, his fear shot into the clouds when the creature brought the bottle closer to his face, at that moment Toby managed to see something that was not really expected, he knew that face, it was Sam's face.


Toby was trying to organize his ideas, how was it possible that Sam had put him in this damn room full of screens. 


Very well, you already had fun and surely you took me videos and photos of my nude, you sure spent millions to make this room, now get me out of here so I can report you for kidnapping. "Toby shouted, turning his back on Sam's giant face, as if he were trying to talk to a camera in the room where Sam looked at him. 


However, the answer he got was not what he expected, since in an instant He saw the two giant hands of Sam's projection, one taking the bottle from below and the other right on the lid, Toby's blood froze when everything he thought was faded, since what he thought was a roof really was a cover and the huge figure that held it was actually a gigantic Sam.


Toby froze with nothing to do while the huge Sam took off the lid and left it Side while turning the bottle in which Toby was, making him fall into his hand, Toby fell really fast in Sam's hand, Toby recognized the texture as true skin, and this made him go speechless for longer. 


"Yep, that's the reaction everyone has," Sam said when he saw that Toby didn't move from his place, "but don't worry, I won't hurt you ... ... ... Still" 


Toby was still in a state of shock, he didn't know what to think or say, he couldn't move either, he was just sitting in the hand of a gigantic Sam, while he was taken by what he looked like his bed.


Sam lay on his bed face down, took one of his pillows and put it under his chest, while putting Toby in front of him.


 "I need you reactions now, today I feel generous and I'm not in the mood to play right now, so I can answer your questions, only if you have," Sam began while looking at Toby still in a state of shock. 


When I realized that Toby did not react to the comment he had said he thought it would be fun to scare him a little, "Well, you don't react, I suppose he has already died, I will have to get rid of you," Sam said while slowly lowering his hand towards Toby.


Toby realized this when the shadow of Sam's enormous hand was about to reach him, desperately he could only do one thing, he didn't think of running, he knew that because of the size and because his body still didn't answer him correctly because of the astonishment he wouldn't have much opportunity, so all he did was shout, shout a question he knew was the first one he wanted to be answered.


"How?" Toby shouted, his scream was just a little audible for Sam even though they were relatively close, the fact is that Sam heard it. 


"How what?" Sam asked. 


"How is this happening? How did everyone get huge?" Toby shouted still trying to get his body out of the sock. 


"Well, nothing really grew, only you made yourself small, and how did you get small? Well, it's a secret, I'll just say that I have a special ability," Sam replied while winning his eye.


 "Y-You can't do this to me, I have a life," Toby shouted as he took control of his body and got up and took a step forward.


 "Well, in fact I already did it, and don't worry about your life, I don't think anyone misses you," Sam told him. 


"Of course, my followers will notice something strange if I stop uploading content, besides my family will not rest until I find myself and then you will be in trouble," said Toby trying to get courage to stand up to a gigantic Sam. 


"Yes, look, I mean nobody will miss you because you never really left your room, you still have a normal size and you're at home," said Sam. 


Toby seemed confused, "So is this a dream?" Toby asked. 


"Of course not" Sam responded quickly, "this is real, but hey, it's a bit difficult to explain, although I will try, have you ever played Pokémon?" Sam asked.


 "S-Yes" Toby replied.


"Do you know the substitute movement? It is a movement in which a little life is lost in exchange for winning a substitute that receives all the damage, it is something like that, with some differences, the first, you are the real one, but there is a substitute of normal size living your life, the second, you do not control the substitute, I controlled it, among other things that are very difficult to explain," said Sam. 


Despite the difficult explanation, Toby understood quickly, essentially his life was over, but no one would notice. 


"In fact, look," Toby said as he took out his cell phone and did something, "I'll call your substitute version." 


It didn't take long for Sam's eyes to light up, then he turned his cell phone so that Toby saw the screen and what he saw surprised Toby, there he was in his room, as if nothing had happened. 


"What the hell" Toby was confused. 


"Say hello to your little Toby self," said Sam. 


Toby watched as the Toby on the other side of the screen began to greet the camera. 


"He is a toy for me, he will live your life like you, but he will receive and will make any order that I give him, look, he crawls for me," Sam told little Toby in front of him while Toby looked at the cell phone and watched as his real-size clone began to walk on all fours.


"You understand, of the two Toby's there, one is too small to even resist one of my fingers, and the normal-sized Toby is in full control of me, your life already belongs to me," Sam said as he pulled away the cell phone.


"Q-What are you going to do to me?" Toby sounded scared, a fear that Sam quickly understood and made a smile. 


"Do you remember my last message?" Sam asked.


At that moment Toby remembered that message.


"Maybe for tomorrow you change your mind and you like my feet, obviously it won't be in one day, but I hope to break your mind until you only know how to worship my feet and my only God, after your mind is totally broken, get rid of you," Sam replied.


Toby's blood froze completely while listening to that, and this time he only thought of one thing, run away, so he turned and started running, trying somehow to escape from that demon he knew as Sam, however, when he was about to reach a edge of the bed, Sam's gigantic hand blocked his way. 


"No, no, I will not let you run away, you are certainly resistant, more than normal thanks to my ability, you would resist such a fall, but if you manage to leave my room, my little cat will surely kill you and in case you leave my house, well you would be lucky if you survive about 2 hours with all the dangers outside," said Sam while he took Toby in his hand and returned it to the bottle.


"Right now I can think of something, but we have to wait for an acquaintance to start, hehe, I hate ruining the surprises but basically it's you, you will help me break yourself, for the moment rest and say goodbye to what you called normal life, see you later," Sam said as he closed the jar and left his room leaving a completely scared Toby in silence.


After a few minutes Sam returned with a smile on his face. 


"Very well, everything is ready, you will arrive in a few minutes, hahaha, I was surprised that we lived in the same city, I really did not expect it," Sam began while I saw a Toby sitting with his knees is his chest, Sam quickly understood that he was very scared and for some reason he liked that.


"Hehe, you know, we can have fun while you arrive," Sam said as he took Toby out of the jar and sneaked him on the floor next to his bed and sat down, "first things first, the reason for which I brought you, I will force you to worship the feet of any person, so like your first training," Sam took his socks and took them off his foot, "you will have to give me a message On my feet," Sam said with a very pretty smile as he lowered his foot hard in front of Toby.


 Sam's quick action took Toby by surprise, the air and the movement of the floor generated when Sam stamped his foot in front of Toby sent him to fly what he felt were two meters, once he managed to get up he thought of a main idea, running, so he quickly turned around and started running in the opposite direction at the foot of Sam, he knew he didn't have much chance of getting very far, but I still tried. 


"Come on, you already played that, but apparently you don't understand, so I'll give you a punishment," Sam didn't even try too hard to lift his right foot and without getting up I take him a little more in front, just where Tomy was. 


Tomy kept running even after hearing Sam's words, and soon a shadow began to cover it, just so that a moment later, he felt a great push in the back which forced him to fall face to the floor and when he tried to get up he felt a great pressure on it, the heat began to increase a lot in a few seconds, in addition to a slightly strong smell began to flood Tomy's nose, while he felt his skin soaked For a little sweat from Sam's foot.


"The time, I'm not even putting a lot of weight, but still you can't even get out of my foot, you're totally mine, you can't do anything against me or get out of here, so maybe you'll have to start obeying," Sam said as he took off his Tomy's foot. 


What for Sam was a few seconds of pleasure when he felt Tomy under his foot, for Tomy they were minutes of torture, he felt immense pressure, the smell was very intense and it was wet, although he didn't want to be close to those feet, it was much better than being under them. 


As soon as he felt that Sam was removing his foot from him, Tomy waited a moment before getting up and slowly walking at Sam's feet, once he was near the sole of Sam's foot, extended his hands and began to rub as hard as I can.


"Yes, that's what you have to do," Sam said as he took out his cell phone and there would be an application, "by the way, look at the camera," he said it as he lowered his cell phone and showed Tomy the screen, Tomy quickly saw himself rubbing Sam's feet, but not only that, but also a small icon in the upper right of the screen, a red icon with an illustration of an eye next to the number ******. 


"What the hell, you are transmitting this, someone, help me, has kidnapped me !!!", Tomy shouted as loudly as he could and tried to run to the cell phone to show that the seriously was there, however, Sam quickly removed the cell phone from Tomy's sight and put it in a slightly high shot in which Sam's whole body was seen. 


"Hehe, what do you think of the new model, very real, it is not true, remember, if you want more content like that, you will have to subscribe and share my profile, see you later hehe," Sam finished the transmission and turned off his cell phone and under his eyes to see a totally confused Tomy.


"Hehe, interesting, right? I will save you the questions, yes, I was broadcasting live, but it is not something that causes me problems, it is a different network that you were, something like a social network for adults, although some are not so adults, literally all those people are perverted who enjoy seeing pretty boys and girls crushing little ones like you, hehe, devils, some even pay Roleplay with us, and yes, all those people are my subscribers, in fact, I have a lot more, but being a fast transmission I guess they didn't all arrive," Sam explained.


Toby was confused, he thought he was very popular in the social network he was in, but he had never seen so many people together to see a broadcast without any warning. 


"Yes, you can feel tall in your comfort zone, but as you can see, in other places you are very, very small," Sam mocked about Tomy's situation. 


"Well, I didn't tell you to stop, so continue or I will crush you, "Sam threatened Toby. 


Still in a state of shock at the news of Sam's followers in a network in which he possibly did not detach much, he continued to massage Sam's foot as much as he could, climbing through it to reach the fingers and massage them one by one, after 10 minutes. Right, and tired began with the left, the latter due to fatigue took 20 more minutes, moment that Sam took the opportunity to stroke his cock a little on his pants.


Toby after that fell rendered face down in front of Sam's feet.


"Well, after an eternity you finished, praise my feet is ready hehe, you break very easy you know, "Sam mocked the state of Tomy.

Chapter End Notes:

I already have everything planned for a second part of this, I hope you like it, and I'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes or a bit of coherence with the words, my original language is Spanish and I'm not very good at translating into English