- Text Size +

Broken Hospitality Karma


Marcus paused as he thought he heard a creak from the floor below him, but it was a false alarm and he continued forwards. The Galarian trainer was sneaking through the hallway of the fairly large house, heading towards his destination of the Bedroom of the Water Gym Leader Nessa. This might have been suspicious to an outside observer, and to be fair in this instance it was, but there were mitigating factors in this instance in that he was a mere inch tall and had been living in the house for the past two weeks as a guest.


The reason for this was that two weeks ago he had been challenging Nessa to a battle, and had managed to reach the final round where he was facing off against her Drednaw. Naturally she then Gigantamax’d it, but he was unable to do likewise and so was put on the back foot. However his Machoke had not given up and fought back bravely, and a powerful uppercut to the turtle Pokémon had managed to defeat it. Unfortunately as it fell backwards Nessa failed to return it in time, and it had landed on top of him just as it was shrinking back down to normal.


Marcus was thankfully mostly unharmed, but being in contact with the shrinking pokemon had done something strange to him, and so he had ended up an inch tall. Of course authorities were contacted to try and solve the issue, but early experiments had turned up nothing. Thankfully Professor Sonia was on the case as an expert on Dynamax, but she was located halfway across the region and progress and research was slow going. Feeling partially responsible Nessa had offered to board Marcus until he recovered, an offer he accepted.


Now it was two weeks later, and the slight lack of stimulation had made Marcus bored. He dared not leave the house unescorted just in case, and Nessa was often busy with her gym. He did not even have his own Pokemon with him, as all of them were safely in storage until he recovered. This boredom combined with getting a little more comfortable around the dark-skinned woman he was sharing a house with and his own mild perversion led him to finally try something a little bold. He usually slept in another room, but today he woke up early to do a little “exploring” around Nessa’s. The woman was neat and tidy during the day, but had a tendency to be a little more messy at night after a long day, like she had experienced yesterday.


Arriving at the door to her room Marcus was able to slip in underneath it undetected, and found the interior dark but barely navigable thanks to a few small sources of light. He could hear and see Nessa sleeping soundly in her bed, covers pulled up over herself just tight enough to hint at her figure. Normally she was the picture of an athletic swimmer, but as it was currently the off-season she had put on a little more weight in a few key areas. However bold as he was Marcus was not a complete idiot, and so he moved on without even thinking of trying to climb onto the bed.


Instead the tiny trainer set his eyes upon some of the other things scattered around the room, the woman’s clothes in particular. Due to the unique circumstance of often getting wet inside of her gym or during battles, Nessa had a habit of changing when she got home and then wearing that outfit the next day barring unforeseen circumstances. As such as Marcus reached her discarded top and bottoms of her swimmers outfit he could still faintly smell her post-work perfume and some of her natural smells. The little perv wasted no time in feeling it all up, and in his most bold act slipped into the bikini bottom to fully surround himself in her scent.


Unfortunately for the young man he was so distracted enjoying his perverted little fantasy that he failed to realize the time, and more importantly that Nessa was waking up early. Beating her alarm for once the woman sat up with a silent stretch and got out of bed. The thick carpet muffled the sounds and impacts of her footsteps, and she could see well enough to spot her clothes. The only warning Marcus got was the sounds of the top being picked up and pulled on, and even then he only paused to listen and try to figure out the source.


With her top on Nessa reached down and grabbed one corner of her bikini bottom and lifted and pulled it, opening it up in the dim light. She then proceeded to step into it not noticing the small shape now exposed and knocked around by the pounding of her feet nearby. It was then simple enough to pull the bottoms up, but it took a few solid yanks to get it fully situated over and partially into her rear. The woman lamented out loud “Ugg, this bottom does not fit anymore, and the top is getting a bit tight too. Time to either go up a size or go on a diet.”


Down within the bottoms Marcus was pinned in place, unable to move. When the fabric had begun to lift he had desperately tried to scramble away, but with the legs on either side of him blocking him in he could only try to climb upwards, the leg holes filled. He only made a little progress before he was pressed into bare flesh, and he worried now he would be felt and found. The reality was much worse however, as instead of a gasp of shock and a lowering of the bikini instead there were several more powerful pulls upwards, and he found himself being pressed right into the middle of a pair of brown cheeks. He was now pinned utterly in place, unable to so much as twitch.


Now dressed Nessa turned on the lights and began to do up her hair a little into its usual style, sitting down in front of her mirror to do so. Her cheeks were plush enough that she felt nothing as she sat down, nor when she eventually got back up. As she began to leave the room, her steps making her rear wiggle and sway a little back and forth she could not help but wonder out loud “I wonder what Marcus is up to right now?” She shrugged and figured she would find out soon enough, unaware of the crunches and intense pressures every flex of her glutes put upon her guest.


Beach Bum Toad



The sun was shining down on the tropical beach and spirits were high all around. The Mario Brothers had just defeated King Bowser (again) and so as far as anyone was concerned now was the best time to celebrate. Not just due to the release of Princess Peach but also because as usual Bowser would take at least a few months to recover his forces and so there was next to no chance of anything going wrong.


It was practically an all hands on deck situation for the party, not just Peach and the Mario Bros present but also Yoshi, Princess Daisy, Mayor Pauline, Donkey Kong, and many, many Toads. Everyone was scattered around the vast beach doing various activities, from Donkey Kong taking on both Mario Bros at volleyball at once to Yoshi swimming in the waves, to Pauline performing a slightly impromptu concert for several watching Toads. Of course the Toads themselves were doing much the same, running around the beach, preparing and eating various foods, swimming, building sand sculptures, and just soaking in the sun.


It was one of the Toads in the last group that we will be focusing on, a royal messenger called Running Toad who was proud of his speedy deliveries. He had even been the one to alert Mario and Luigi this time that Bowser was up to his old tricks again. He felt that this was worthy of at least some praise, but the fact remained that for all his speed he was also a fair bit below the average Toad height, so he was also often called Run T.


At this particular moment Run T. was returning from having gone for a swim, and wanted a chance to naturally dry off and get some sun. but discovered that all the Toad beach chairs were currently occupied, and there were not even any spare Toad towels. The walking mushroom could in theory just lay directly on the sand, but in his wet state that would just get the sand to stick all over him, and he wanted to avoid that.


Lacking in options, Run T. suddenly spotted something that gave him a slightly devious idea. All the Toad chairs were filled, but the human sized ones were mostly empty and still up for grabs. Of course if it came down to it he would naturally give up his seat if asked, but until then it was free real estate as far as he was concerned. Wasting no time the Toad dashed over and climbed up onto the chair, idly noting its orangish color and the table set down between it and the next chair over, a pink one. Settling onto the warm but not hot plastic of the chair the Toad lay back in contentment, closing his eyes and soon drifting off into a nap.


An indeterminate amount of time later Run T. was slowly starting to awaken due to some voices getting closer, proximity letting the female voice pipe up over the rest of the beach sounds. Slowly the Toad began to open his eyes to see what was happening, but first took a moment to give a stretch in the chair after his nap. This proved to be his undoing as the delay meant that when he opened and focused his eyes it was too late to do anything as an orange wall came down atop him. Instantly Run T. was pressed down under a great weight, the only hint as to what had happened being a brief glimpse of Princess Daisy’s crest on the wall before it was on him.


Princess Daisy finished sitting down in her beach chair, her plump rear filling he entire space of the seat easily and nearly hanging off the sides. Next to her Princess Peach was in much the same state, although she had sat down a mite bit gentler than Daisy all but dropping down into it. Before sitting down Daisy had been focused on animatedly talking to Peach and holding a fruity drink in one hand, and so she had not even bothered to look at her chat before sitting. Her plump rear noted nothing out of the ordinary save a slight bump, but a few bounces in place seemed to solve that problem.


Once seated and laying back a bit Daisy continued to talk to Peach, complimenting “Really great choice of venue Peach, I love it. The sun is so bright here I already got a killer tan, and no risk of burning either.” For her part Peach just twittered in delight, waving off the compliment as nothing and that she was glad Daisy could join her. To that Daisy just raised her glass in a toast before sipping her fruity drink, mindlessly wiggling her rear back and forth into the chair to adjust her position.


Below the Princess Run T. was in a bad spot, the hot flesh of the bulbous cheeks seemingly seeking to absorb him as well as the panel of fabric that was the bikini bottom up in between them. Being sat on had been bad enough, but the bounces had all but jammed him up into the womans crack, and her shakes were just drawing him in deeper. Between his small size and the weight pinning him down on three sides he could not move, and could only wait for her to get up off of him.


Sadly Daisy remained sitting for another hour, the heat and inane chatter coming from the oblivious royal above him making it hard for Run T. to think clearly. At first when she at last got up he just remained still thinking with relief that it was over, but then it occurred to the Toad that he had not been left behind, and instead was buried deep between her ass cheeks. He then faintly heard from above “Hey Look Peach, the Vollyball court is cleared. Want to face me one on one?”


With that pronouncement and an even more muffled sound of Peachy agreement reaching his ears he tried to turn around to force himself out of this death trap. Unfortunately he could still only barely move, and what little he did manage simply irritated Daisy a little. Not thinking about it the brunette reached back and fished a little around her swimsuit, hooking one side and pulling it out of her wedgie. Her doing so on the same side Run T. tried to turn let the fabric slip right past him, and to his horror it settled and snapped back on the far side of him, locking him away in the jiggling ass as Daisy walked towards the court oblivious to what she was about to put him through.


The Problem of Evolution



It was mid-afternoon when Calem decided to take a break on his journey through Kalos, the trainer walking through the middle of the wilderness training some of his Pokemon in preparation for tackling the League. Currently he was working on raising his Sliggoo, the Dragon type powerful but not quite up there with the rest of his team. He knew that she was trying her best, but for some reason evolution was evading her. Still he tried to not let her remain down, and made sure to compliment her whenever he could.


Having hiked through some slightly more rugged terrain to reach this point, the male trainer decided that a little nap might be in order, particularly as they had reached a small grove that apparently did not have any other notable Pokemon in it. Briefly he considered recalling his Poemon into her Pokeball, but after seeing her yawn herself a little he decided it would be fine to leave her out for a bit. Finding a comfortable looking spot the trainer sat down, but as he began to drift off he felt a cool touch at his side.


Looking over he saw the blind face of his dragon looking in his direction, and he felt a small pang of sympathy. The Pokemon had had some difficulty losing her sense of sight after evolving from a Goomy, and as a result she was just a little clingy with him since she could not see him anymore. Reaching over he patted her head to her delight, and after a moment lifted her up and placed her onto his lap. She was fairly light, not even 20 kilograms, and so it was not a bother to have her on him. She was of course pleased as anything, and happily nuzzled him getting her slime on his cheek before she curled up. Some might have been bothered by the goo but he was not one of them, so he was unbothered as he likewise fell asleep.


It was a shame that Calem had not dug deeper into the information available about the Goomy line, otherwise he would have known that a Sliggoo required rain to evolve. Likewise he also should have paid closer attention to the sky and weather, as while for now right above and in front of him the sky had been clear dark clouds had been building up behind him, and were about to sweep through. In the end only a light drizzle came down, mostly deflected by the tree so he did not even wake up, but it was still enough.


A little while later the Pokemon woke up with a yawn, and instinctively raised her arms up in a stretch and began to blink the sleep from her eyes. It was only midway through the action that she froze, as she realized that she had arms to raise and eyes to open. The former Sliggoo looked down and over herself in shock and surprise, and felt rapidly growing elation as she realized that she was now officially a Goodra. Getting up from her sitting position under the tree the Dragon walked around and spun in happiness, sticky mucus covering her curvy body mixing with the light rain to ooze over her body.


Still pleased as anything the Pokemon turned towards Calem to see his reaction if he was up or to wake him up if he was still asleep to share in this joy, only to pause. Her trainer was nowhere to be found by the tree, and there was no sign of him save that his bag was still resting on the ground nearby. This at least told her that he could not have gone far, but where could he have gone?


Feeling a slight itch behind her Goodra moved a hand back and scratched a little, but it was more of a rubbing motion and oozing a bit more slime down over the area. The Pokemon tried to get over the happiness she felt over being able to do that now, as right now she had other concerns. The pokemon walked around the grove looking for her Trainer, her large jiggly body wobbling and shaking a bit from a mixture of her size and the slime coating her. Again she felt a slight irritation, and once more reached back and pressed more goo into the area. She wondered if she would have to deal with more things getting caught in her sticky slime, now that she produced more.


After a quarter of an hour Goodra was seemingly no closer to locating her trainer, and she was starting to leave a bit of a slime trail from how much she was pacing the same area and oozing more from worry. Only the fact that her trainers bag was still right there kept her from charging off in a likely direction to look for him, or think that he might have abandoned her. For the third time she felt an itch on her backside, and exasperated from her lack of progress and worry she dove in deeper with her hand to alleviate it.


However instead of just more slime, her skin or even a twig or something, Goodra felt something a fair big bigger and more concerningly warmer. The confused dragon poked at the obstruction in her butt a few times and almost thought it was a rock, before it seemed to MOVE slightly and even vibrated a little. Startled the female instinctively clenched her cheeks around it firmer, and then she felt past the layers of slime to feel what was distinctly hair and fabric. With slowly dawning horror and guilt Goodra grabbed on as firmly as she could and yanked, pulling the “irritation” out of her slime with a very wet SHLORP!


Bringing it out in front of her Goodra was both relieved and horrified to see her trainer Calem in her grasp, absolutely soaked in slime and visibly tired. Recalling how she had been on his lap before sleeping and then waking up sitting under the tree, Goodra finally pieced together that when she evolved in her sleep her much larger size had all but forced Calem into her rear. Then when she woke up and stood he was pulled up into her butt under her new tail, and the sticky ooze had held him firmly in place as she moved around, her buns rubbing and squishing him. She had only made it worse when she tried to scratch, as that just poured more ooze onto him.


Still her trainer was seemingly mostly alright, and now that he was free he was able to smile and tell her “Its okay, it was just an accident. I forgive you.” This made Goodra’s eyes fill with tears and she could not help herself, she hugged Calem close to her tightly in gratitude and love. Sadly this just forced him headfirst between her new boobs, and again her slime was VERY sticky. It took five minutes for Goodra to notice her trainers new distress, and a further ten to actually extract him.