- Text Size +
May's Ralts Hunt


May sighed loudly to herself as she looked around the route, seeing a few Tailow and Zigzagoon but not her intended capture target. The brunet girl had set out to this portion of the region to try and locate a Ralts, if for no other reason than because she had seen Wally with his Gardevoir and they looked so pretty. Honestly she was a little confused about Wally, the boy having slowly grown in confidence as she had gone through the region only to break down and seemingly give up just before the Elite Four. It was a shame because that was when he had evolved Gardevoir, and she always seemed so happy and supportive of him, leaning down from behind the shorter boy to pick him up and hold him close to her chest.


Back to the task at hand, the female trainer grumbled as she thought about heading home. She knew that Ralts were rare but not this rare, she had only seen one at all today, the little cutie spotting her approach and running to hide in a bush. May had followed only to trip on a root and land on the bush herself, and when she got up out of it the Ralts was nowhere to be seen. Probably the psychic fairy had teleported away or something. With the day growing into evening the girl at last gave up, and turned to walk home.


As she did so she did not notice a slight bump present between her cheeks, at least not consciously. Subconsciously her mind detected the minor irritation in her rear, and instinctively she wiggled her hips more as she walked and flexed her glutes. This did not immediate solve the problem, but it felt like over time the irritation or itch was gradually decreasing or shrinking. There might also have been a little moisture present, but that was probably just a little sweat from walking so much in the sun. Whatever the problem was, it seemed to be slowly being ground away by her ass.


As May headed home she faintly noted that she heard a few creaks and snapping sounds coming from around and below her, but she dismissed them. She was walking through the slight wilderness of the route after all, so it was probably just a couple of brittle little twigs snapping under her. As she neared home sweet home she began to contemplate what to do. She DID have that new massaging chair with vibration not just in the back but also the seat as well, maybe she should give that a go as soon as she got home. It would be nice to relax a little, to put the disappointment of not finding a Ralts behind her.


Flabebe Sitting Duty


Gina the Gardevoir moved around the small campsite in happiness, seeing to the small tasks that needed to be done while she waited for her Trainer Serena to return. The Kalosian was off at the Battle Mansion doing a challenge, and despite being one of her stronger battlers Gina had been asked to stay behind and watch the camp. That was not the only thing she was watching over however, she was also tasked with keeping an eye on Flabebe.


The small Fairy type was not a powerful battler, and instead had been picked for the contest circuit and as something closer to a pet or companion. As such the little one had not spent a lot of time around Gina, but the powerful fully evolved Pokémon was confident in her abilities. Once everything seemed to be in order the Gardevoir took a seat on the convenient stump to relax a bit and focus on seeing to Flabebe who had been floating around.


However to her slowly growing concern, the green and white Pokémon could not see the little flower fairy anywhere. Remaining mostly seated she lightly called out for her while lifting and turning her body on the stump, planting her rear down firmly each time as she changed her angle. Gina’s worry began to peak as there was still no sign of the little Pokémon, and she wiggled in place in worry as she began to imagine what Serena might say to her when it was found out that she had let the little one go missing. She could even have been grabbed by a predator!


That sudden terrible thought filled Gina with purpose, and she began to leverage her psychic powers to solve the issue. Her power increased the gravity and weight around her immediate person five fold, and yet she stood up like it was nothing as she cast her mind out to locate the missing Pokémon. To her surprise she received a ping back almost right away, and more shocking was that it was centered around…herself?!


Confused Gardevoir began to release her gravity aura, only to feel something peel off of her plush rear and all but slam into the ground from the increased gravity. Looking down Gina was mildly horrified to see the mangled form of Flabebe, visibly crushed and nearly pressed flat along with its flower. A glance down at the stump she had been sitting on showed some torn remains of petals, indicating that the little Pokémon had been sat on by her and mashed under her ass as she moved around.


Feeling deep guilt the female pokemons hands reached down and picked up the barely conscious little Pokémon, and she cradled it close to herself as she began to push Heal Pulses into him to try and aid her recovery. However just before she could do so the badly injured pokemon let out a quiet “Be-be, Fla-fla-be.” To any humans listening it would have been a sad and mildly heart wrenching sound, but it made Gina’s expression go flat and her abort the Heal Pulse. This was because she understood what she said, which was “Worth it, better than Serena’s.” 


Briefly reading the fairy's mind and her memories of the recent past, it was clear that this had been intentional and not a new occurrence, just always before with Serena and not Gina. Apparently when she had been told to keep an eye on her, it was to prevent her from doing THAT, not just in general. With that in mind the Gardevoir opened her hands to let the smaller Pokémon drop to the ground, where she left her to hopefully reconsider her actions.


Wurmple's Quest


Wurmple huffed quietly to himself as he inched into the town of Lavaridge, his long journey finally nearing its end. He was just an ordinary bug type from the forest, but he dreamed of one day becoming a Beautifly. Partially to try and aid in that he wanted to belong to a beautiful trainer, and by luck he thought he had found one.


The girl in question was a red-head who had said that she was from Lavaridge, and when he had nearly caught up to her in a clearing in the forest she had been in the middle of returning a red Pokémon close to the ground. If that was another Wurmple then maybe he had a chance! Unfortunately she had moved on before he could get her attention, but now he was on a mission. He boldly left the confines of the forest to head towards Lavaridge, and there he would be the woman’s Pokémon!


Of course almost immediately he had hit a bit of a snag on that Lavaridge was a long ways away, but he had been determined to not lay that stop him. To be fair in a way it had not, just not in ways that he would have preferred. First had been the Donphan, who had inadvertently started him on his journey by running him over while she was rolling and not noticing. He had ended up stuck to the outside of her armoured portion, and so been repeatedly smashed into the ground as she rolled like the natural wheel she was.


Eventually he had peeled off, left in the literal track of the ground type, but then had come the Wingull. It was only luck that let him survive, as when she swooped down and snatched him up in her beak she had instantly evolved into Pelipper, and she was so overjoyed at the evolution that she failed to realize he was stuck inside of her now massive bill. She flew him more of the way, but then when she fired off a Water Gun to scare off a Golbat he was washed out by the water pressure and added to the attack by smacking into the bat like a wet noodle. The Golbat had recovered, but Wurmple fell to the ground. 


Thankfully his light body survived the fall with minimal injuries so he could continue on, but the very next day he was forced to flee from the snapping steel jaws of a deception of four Mawile. They had ended up chasing him into the ash fields below Mt Chimney, where he was soon very lost and walked over several times by female trainers looking to gather the ash or just walking through.


Now at last he had reached his destination, and even better he saw the tell-tale steam that indicated a healing hotspring. He made his way over to it and dipped himself in, washing off the remains of the ash and making himself feel better. Moving away from the water he climbed up onto a wooden platform nearby, and he laid himself out to relax and recover. He would rest here for a while, and then go looking fo…she was here! Wurmple could barely believe it, the human he was looking for was here, walking in his direction. He was too sore to jump for joy, and he dared not move lest he break the spell, but all the sake joy and relief filled him. Nothing could go wro-SPLAT!


Flannery mumbled to herself as she sat down on the bench next to the hotsprings, taking a short break before she would head further in to her private set. As the local gym leader she was allowed access to the private springs, and after the long day of battles she felt she deserved it. Idly she wiggled and bounced up and down a few times, feeling an odd lump underneath herself where she sat. Confused she started to get up, only to nearly spill her bucket of toiletries and bath supplies. Reaching out she managed to grab everything, entirely missing the small light show occurring literally behind her behind.


When she turned back to look the redhead spotted a rounded dull shape on the bench, looking slightly squashed but slowly forming back into shape. Curious she reached out and grabbed it, picking it up and giving it a few squeezes. Out loud she said “Huh, looks like someone forgot a bath sponge made to look like a Cascoon. Ah well, finders keepers!” With that the young woman dropped the “sponge” into her bath bucket, and resumed walking to the change room. She might as well get some use out of her new thing right away…