- Text Size +
Airy Tights


Airy the Cryst-Fairy sighed as she floated through the air, her body and mind sore and tired. She had been travelling with the party of humans for a while, and earlier today they had run into some trouble running from a monster that hey stood no chance to defeat as they were now. Thankfully it was fairly strictly territorial, so once they had run far enough away it had left them be. Unfortunately it had still chanced them for some time, and she had needed to fly full speed to keep ahead of it, not helped by the number of trees and bushes she had needed to dodge since this had occurred in a dense forest. Now however they were safe, making camp for the night.


However much to the small creatures dismay, several of the humans were reacting to the narrow escape from earlier with loud relief and playful ribbing of each others pratfalls during the flight. It was frankly getting on her nerves, and her own body was hurting slightly from when she was following closely behind one only for them to have pushed a tree branch out of their way, allowing it to snap back into her after they passed it. Frankly she just wanted a chance to rest up and put the whole day behind her, but clearly that was going to require some prep-work.


Firstly she cast a particularly powerful Veil spell upon herself, reducing her presence a great deal so that she would be all the easier to overlook. She put perhaps a bit more energy into it than normal, but considering she wanted this to last through even more scrutiny and overnight it was worth it in her opinion. She then slightly reduced her body size, a sort of inverse of entering her combat form to make her even harder to see and detect. Finally she just needed a place to sleep.


At first the cryst-fairy thought about just using a random tree branch, but unfortunately the loud voices of the humans was carrying far, and all of the trees here had hard, rough bark that was uncomfortable to lay upon. Looking around the tiny female recalled that the tents of the humans had minor noise cancelling to make them easier to sleep in, and naturally softer resting spots would be found within. Sneaking into the female tent she hovered around in the near-darkness trying to scope things out, before deciding upon entering one of the bags by one of the sleeping bags.


As soon as she entered Airy was met with near total silence, the tent, the bag, and the soft materials within dampening the sounds outside to barely a whisper. The air smelled faintly of soap and leather, and the tired woman began to relax. Perhaps if she was not so mentally exhausted she would not have taken this short-sighted approach, but she was and she did. Lightly burrowing in between two layers of fabric, Airy allowed herself to fall asleep, and was effectively dead to the world for the entire night.


The next morning Airy was mostly recovered, but still very strongly asleep. As such she had entirely missed the sounds of movement inside of the tent the night before, and more critically the sounds of someone waking up now. The cryst-fairy was oblivious as Edea awoke with a stretch and completed her morning absolutions, and then began to dress herself. The Veil magic from the night before was still going strong, and so the blonde noticed nothing was amiss as she pulled on her white tights with a smooth motion.


The first thing that Airy became aware of was a feeling of motion, followed closely by a sense of brightness that indicated that morning had arrived. The small woman yawned and opened her eyes as she stretched just in time to see a wall of pink zooming towards her. Airy was too slow to react, still half-asleep and stunned at the unexpected sight, and so could do nothing as she was unexpectedly rammed into the rear of Edea. Perhaps if she had gotten skin contact the Veil might have been lifted, but unfortunately the woman wore a comfortable and modest pair of panties, and so the cryst-fairy was pinned between the two layers of fabric.


Of course Airy tried to move, but a second yank of the tights into position put a stop to that, Airy completely pinned in place. Face first into the pink fabric of the panties Airy was unable to voice any words of a spell to garner attention or even dispel her Veil, and in her current slightly shrunken state her body lacked the strength to fight back. She could not even grow herself, as the ability required her to have the physical room to expand, room she currently lacked.


Edea finished dressing herself and bent low to exit the tent, her modestly impressive ass pushing back and increasing the pressure on Airy. The tiny figure made a fairly clearly defined outline of her own body on the exterior of the tights over her butt, but the Veil kept others from noticing even when they dared to steal a peek at the area. Not knowing anything was wrong the human woman walked over to the fire pit where some stumps had been set up as seats, and with grace but no true ceremony plopped herself down, not really noticing the small bump now buried underneath herself being gradually flattened.


As she greeted everyone else around the firepit for breakfast, Edea noticed Agnes perk up slightly and look around in slight confusion. At last the other woman asked “Say, has anyone seen Airy around? I have not seen her since last night.” This made the rest of the party look around a little in confusion too, seeing if they could spot the cryst-fairy, but to no avail. Edea stopped turning in place and grinding her rear into the wood of the stump, and shrugged herself. “I don’t know. Well, I am sure she will show up eventually. Worse come to worse I will get on top of finding her.”


Below Airy was being slowly crunched and mashed under the ass of the blonde above her, every motion grounding out into her. The tiny woman cursed her lack of care and foolish actions the night before, fully realizing that until the Veil spell eventually failed she was not likely to be discovered any time soon. Despite the pressure and great mass of flesh above her she could still hear and smell just fine, and so could freely detect the delicious breakfast that she was missing. Then just as she wondered to herself how this could get any worse, she heard Tiz pipe up “Well, here is to a hopefully better day, and one where Agnes does not nearly run into a wasp nest while running.” This prompted the woman in question to sputter, and then return verbal fire, starting up the ribbing and debate from the night before all over again.


Palutena Planted


When Pit had been invited to take part in the Smash Bros tournament, Lady Palutena had been more than happy to send him off. It had been decades since his last appearance, and yet her little angel had been more than ready to face the challenge. Even she had gotten to take part in the action a little, if only has his Final Smash along side her Centurions. Now however it was time for the next iteration of the tournament, and to the goddesses joy she had been selected to help round out the newly expanded roster.


Now she was entering the Smash Mansion, a vast complex where all of the fighters and associated characters would live and stay during the current “season.” Of course calling this place a mansion was almost underselling it, as it had a seemingly countless number of rooms not just for the individual fighters to sleep in, but also to serve any other need they may have. Kitchens, dining rooms and cafeterias provided food, nearly any type of entertainment was to be had, and there were even artificial beaches, snowy mountains, pools, sports facilities, and more.


All in all Palutena was impressed, and was more than happy to allow Pit to be her tour guide to the location. Despite helping a little in the previous iteration she had never gotten the chance to stay here herself, her appearance in the Final Smash just a remote projection. There had been the slightly annoying point that she could only see the matches from far away, and only the replays of the matches themselves without commentary or heads up display information, but that would change now.


Finally having found out how to mostly navigate by herself, the green haired woman prepared to strike out on her own. Pit was a good servant, but he was also a little scatter brained and so had been leading her on a bit of a more circuitous route. Halting the angels mile a minute commentary, Palutena dismissed him by saying “Now Pit, I know you are excited that I am here, but I really should look around a bit more on my own. You won’t always be here with me, so I should learn how to navigate myself, right?” Pit could not argue with that, much as he wanted to, and so watched as Lady Palutena struck out on her own through the building. As she did so Pit could not help but think he might have been forgetting something, but was not sure what.


A little while later Palutena arrived in one of the sitting rooms of the mansion, where having been walking for most of the morning she decided to take a short break. She walked over towards a plush looking couch, and seeing it seemingly unoccupied save for a small pink pillow on one side she took a firm seat and allowed herself to sink in. For a brief second she thought she heard something, a number of faint, sorrowful cries, but when nothing else happened she shrugged and continued to sit.


The couch sadly was not quite as soft as she had expected, the cushions actually being rather firm in texture. What was worse was that it was not smooth either but instead rather lumpy, like several hard little rocks were present. That feeling faded after a minute, but then the goddess noted that the material felt a bit cool, almost wet feeling. Perhaps someone had spilled a drink or something here? A few wiggles in place and bounces seemed to solve the lump problem, but the wet feeling remained.


Putting off the mystery for now Palutena leaned to the side and saw a metallic stand of some sort next to the couch, wide at the base before narrowing towards the middle and then flaring slightly to a wider top. Taking it for a footrest she reached over and grabbed it, finding it seemed to have wheels at its base allowing her to roll it into position in front of her. She then removed her sandals and noticed that the top of the footrest seemed to be rising a bit, so she lifted up her feet and somewhat forcefully pushed them down onto the top of the footrest, forcing the top back down.


However the cool metal was not particularly comfortable, so the woman looked over at the couple feet across round pillow at her side and grabbed it. Briefly removing her feet she placed the pink orb onto the top of the rest and then placed her feet back down, and she was pleased to find the pillow both soft and slightly warm. Thus like this she leaned back and got in some good rest for several minutes, before deciding to get going. She replaced her sandals and got up, and left the room as boldly as she had arrived.


Behind her R.O.B. finally rebooted himself from the impacts he had endured, the robotic operating buddy having formerly been in sleep mode before Palutena grabbing him had awakened him. He had started to wake up and lift his head before two solid impacts to the top of it had shorted him out, forcing his neck and head back down and halting his motor functions. Only the removal of the feet had allowed him to recover, and as he did a pink shape fell off his head. Looking down he saw Kirby landed on the floor, still visibly sleeping away despite the twin footprints present on his face.


Walking through the corridor Palutena spotted the familiar visages of Princess’s Peach and Zelda, and.she warmly greeted the two women as she introduced herself. Receiving their greetings in return, she did not notice a tiny figure walking through the hallways behind her, slowly getting closer and not paying her much mind as they were focused on a different task. As the two princesses asked her how she was finding things, Palutena felt free to express her initial feelings.


“Well, over all this place is amazing, but a few things do stick out. Some signage saying where everything is or where you are might be appreciated, and you really need to invest in better chairs. They’re far too crunchy and wet when I sit down.” The other two women nodded along to the first point, conceding that it was a bit of an issue, but got nagging suspicions about the second. They briefly looked at each other at the same time as the small figure finally heard what Palutena had said, and looked up at her with a mix of horror and annoyance. Then Peach spoke up, saying “I see. Goddess Palutena, did you happen to notice any Pikmin in the room before you sat down?”


This confused the green haired woman, and she tilted her head slightly saying “Huh? Whats a Pikmin?” confirming the other two womens suspicions even as a shrill whistle sounded from in front of them/behind Palutena. As the goddess turned around looking for the source her rear was exposed to the two princesses, her green hair swung out of the way revealing a number of familiar colored smears on the ass of her white dress. They simultaneously thought ‘oh no, not again!’ just as Palutena looked down to see a small figure jumping up and down at her feet as if in anger. Not recognizing Captain Olimar Palutena simply said “Oh uck, a bug!” before lifting her sandaled foot to stamp it. Thankfully Peach and Zelda were quick on the uptake and grabbed her arms to hold her back and stopped her before she made (another) mistake.


Avoiding Dat-Azzle


Checkers ran full sprint as fast as he could across the open space, trying to ignore the ground bucking beneath his feet or the booming sounds of solid leather impacting concrete filling the air around him. As a massive shadow fell across him he feared that this was it, he had misjudged his timing at last and that he was a goner. However a final burst of speed was just barely enough to pull him forwards, and he narrowly avoided the solid impact of a brown mass on the ground with literal crushing force. He managed to reach the cover of the overhanging vegetation as the titanic shape passed him by, not paying so much as an iota of attention to him. Slowly catching his breath Checkers glanced behind and to the side of him, following the progress of his latest near doom: A normal girl wearing sandals walking down the walkway.


Ever since the events of the Fall Formal of Canterlot High last year, over time Magic with a capital M had slowly been building up and manifesting. Most of it had been centered around certain major events, the Friendship Games against Crystal Prep, or the near takeover of Camp Everfree, but smaller, “lesser” events had still occurred. Case in point, an otherwise unremarkable student by the name of Checkers from Canterlot High happened to have both been slightly more receptive to Magic than the overage human, and had gotten a little too close to the backlashes of major magical events. The end result was that he had briefly manifested his own magical talent, ending up reducing his size to less than an inch.


Unfortunately it had all been instinctual on his end, no one had been around to see it, and critically the little magic he had unwittingly gathered from the prior events had totally spent itself, leaving him utterly dry. As a result he was tiny on school grounds, only no one knew about it and he had no idea how it had even happened, much less how to turn back. Thus the unlucky boy had spent the last three weeks running and dodging around the feet of his fellow classmates and teachers, all of them unaware of his predicament and the dangers they posed him.


Of course Checkers did have a semblance of a plan, he was not running around randomly, it just had yet to work out for him. He know about the group of 7 friends who were the most magical of anyone, and had solved major problems in the past, and so they seemed like his best bet. Sadly all of his attempts at getting their attention had failed, birds around Fluttershy trying to eat him when he got close, Rainbow Dash nearly trampling him on the sports field more than once, and Applejack’s boots being both too hard to be felt through or climbed. Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle were too distracted to get the attention of, and the two closest times he had gotten attention Rarity had mistaken him for a bug and he had actually ended up stuck under Pinkie Pies shoe stuck to some gum.


Still not giving up the grey skinned guy wandered through the grass, trying to come up with a new plan. He had overheard talk about the friends putting on a concert as the Rainbooms, but was unsure of how to approach the opportunity. On the one hand being out in the open on stage might make him more visible, but on the other the loud music, flashing lights and potential dancing feet sounded like a potential recipe for disaster. As he considered this and still made his way towards the outdoor stage, Checkers did not know that him thinking about the Rainbooms as a band was oddly being mirrored by someone else nearby. 


Adagio Dazzle huffed to herself as she walked around the campus, the only reason for her being here and alone was due to it being the weekend and so few people were here to recognize her. The hidden Siren thought about her minions/bandmates/friends Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze and how everything had all fallen apart after their failed attempt to regain their lost power. They had been SO CLOSE, up until the Rainbooms had retaliated and destroyed their magic crystals. Robbed of their power and ability to sing they had been forced to go deeper into hiding, not daring to show their faces any more.


Now however it had been a few months since then, and there had been more disasters after the near victory of the Dazzlings, and there was more magic than ever. If only they still had their crystals, regaining their glory would have been easier than ever! However it was not to be, and now Adagio was scouting out the area, seeing if perhaps she might discover some other way to regain her strength.


Arriving at the stage where she had been defeated, Adagio looked around for a while before getting fed up and taking a seat on the edge of the stage in a huff. She did feel a faint crunch and bump under her, but passed it off as some trash and so not worth bothering about. Sighing she leaned back a bit, looking up at the sky in a mixture of disappointment and melancholy. She was interrupted from her musings by her phone going off, and grumbling she stood back up and pulled it out. It looked like Sonata was texting her something, but with her it could be anything from mundane to serious.


A few minutes before Checkers had arrived at the stage as well, and working hard had managed to climb up onto it to look around and scout out the area. Perhaps if he found the right spot, he might be able to improve his chances of being noticed come concert time. He was so focused on looking around that he did not hear someone approaching, and only noticed a moment too late as a shadow fell across him. He turned around only in time to see a wall of purple falling upon him, and then he was buried underneath it.


For a few seconds Checkers just lay there in the darkness, slowly realizing that A) he was not dead and B) he was being crushed under a heavy, warm weight. It did not take a genius to figure out that he had been sat on, and based on the lack of motion above he had not even been noticed. Some experimental wiggles showed he could not move under the plush surface, but it also felt more like leather and not fabric. Then there was a muffled but loud ringing sound, and not three seconds later he was being pulled up by the purple leather over him. It had been warm and slightly moist enough to stick his whole body to the material, and so combined with the previous pressure he was stuck like it was made of tape.


Checker still could not move at all, and was very effectively plastered to whoever’s ass this was. Then just as he began to wonder how long it would be until he was noticed or he could start to peel off, the flesh below him began to flex. Confused for a moment, as Checkers heard the familiar boom of boot on stone and felt a jolt transfer through the flesh and leather into him and figured it out. This girl, whoever she was, was walking, and he was being taken along for the ride. Hopefully this would be a short one, one without a quick and painful end. Little did he know that were might be worse fates in store for him, if he did not escape fast.