- Text Size +

Then the elastic of the panties snapped shut above her and she was slammed straight against the hairy pussy lips. 

 

Mary found herself pressed against the giant pussy, before she could start to crawl out she felt the giant hips and thighs moving as Ferne started walking.  

 

Ferne left her house for her lunch. 

 

*

 

Holly looked across the table at Ferne. As per usual she had a look of supremacy about her, but today she was positively glowing. 

 

Holly had her phone on her lap, below the table line, out of Ferne's sight. She glanced at it. 

 

Tom and Mary still hadn't been in touch. 

 

Ferne took a sip of her champagne. 

 

"I wonder where they have got to?" Holly asked anxiously. 

 

Ferne looked quite relaxed. 

 

"Oh, I'm sure that they will turn up, they have a way of getting themselves into trouble so they're probably dealing with that right now," her voice purred. 

 

Mary moved around next to Ferne's crotch, causing a twinge to run through her pussy. 

 

"Sorry, I'm just going to the facilities, I will be back soon," Ferne placed her napkin delicately on the table and left for the toilets. 

 

*

 

Ferne shut the cubicle door and lowered the toilet seat lid and sat down. 

 

She opened up her waistband and panties and looked down inside. 

 

Mary rolled to the side and looked up. 

 

"Let me out you, crazy bitch!" Mary shouted up at her. 

 

"That's not the way to speak to your friend," Ferne retorted and then tutted. "Where have your manners gone?"

 

She reached down and plucked the tiny woman up with her fingertips and lifted her up to examine her. 

 

She was a very pretty little thing, a pure temptress and con artist. 

 

Ferne smiled as she examined her tiny captive. 

 

She reached up with her other hand and started to tug at the tiny woman's blouse. 

 

"No!" She shrieked out and tried to bat the giant fingers away, but Ferne just carried on, concentrating as her fingertips worked on the delicate and intricate task. 

 

She pulled the blouse up over Mary's head, revealing her bra, cleavage and her naked belly. 

 

"Take your skirt off," she ordered. 

 

"Fuck you, no!" Mary screamed back. 

 

Ferne shrugged and pinched behind her back to release her bra. 

 

Her arms reacted up to try to cover her naked breasts. 

 

Her legs wriggled as Ferne reached up and hooked her nail down inside Mary's waistband, gripped it and tugged. 

 

"Ahh!" Mary shrieked as she felt a stab of pain from the force and then her skirt ripped and fluttered away from her. 

 

"What are you doing?" Mary demanded as her naked legs cycled in the air. She looked around her. "Are we in a toilet?"

 

Ferne ignored her and ripped the panties off from her waist. She glanced at the tiny hairy pussy in front of her. 

 

"Hmm… let's see what Tom looks like naked, shall we?" Mary protested by Ferne ignored her as she reached into her cleavage and withdrew Tom from where he was nestled between her nipple and bra cup. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess