- Text Size +

A Scam Gone Wrong

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, shrunken woman, giantess, shrinking, chase

 

Chapter 1

Mary and Tom looked wide eyed at the stunningly attractive and well dressed woman, called Ferne, who was pointing what looked like a weapon at them.  

 

Ferne eyed them both up. She had them cornered. 

 

"Well you both made a huge mistake," she growled at them. 

 

The couple that she was looking at were youthful, early twenties. They were dressed up very nicely, living the high life, but there was a secret about them. They were scammers. They befriended people or tricked people into thinking they were affluent and well to do people but in dire need of help and then they gained their confidence until they could take advantage. 

 

They had taken quite a bit of Ferne's possessions and money. Enough was enough. 

 

They didn't quite appreciate though that Ferne was not just very rich and had access to many resources; she was very smart and resourceful too. 

 

She had shrinking technology amongst other things. 

 

They looked at the shiny gun in confusion. It didn't look like a normal sidearm. 

 

"We didn't mean to…"

 

"Oh just save it," Ferne cut Mary off as she started to sob and feign tears. 

 

Mary righted herself and her face immediately returned to passive. 

 

"So what are you going to do, turn us in?" Mary growled at her. "We're friends…"

 

"Again, save the nonsense," Ferne cut her off again, with a wave of her other hand. "I now know that you only befriended me for my wealth and contacts," she grimaced. 

 

"Well, if you turn us in… it would be uncomfortable for you in public too," Mary started. 

 

"Yes… embarrassing for you, all of your business contacts and clients will see how you were duped," Tom tried to go for the metaphorical jugular. 

 

"We could do a deal," he continued. "Just give us $100,000 and we will be gone, forever, you will never hear from us again," 

 

Ferne's head kicked back as she laughed out loud, it was a bellow of incredulity. Her chest rocked as she laughed. 

 

"Nice try Tom, but I wasn't planning to turn you in," she looked down at the gun she was pointing at them. 

 

"Because, you see, I've caught you trying to download files from my personal computer, in my home office. Nobody knows you're here, and this…" she lifted the gun slightly. "This is a shrinking gun, so you see, I've got other ways of dealing with you… without… any embarrassing consequences for me," she snickered. 

 

Tom and Mary's eyes widened in fear. They had heard about the technology, to be honest they had been trying to get hold of it themselves, it would be the perfect device to expanding their abilities to steal. 

 

"You wouldn't…" Mary's eyes narrowed. 

 

Ferne smirked and pressed the trigger. The gun fired, it had a mechanical whirr. 

 

"I would," Ferne beamed in response. 

 

Tom looked in shock as his wife started shrinking next to him, it was fast enough to be visible but it wasn't instant. 

 

"Tom, help me," Mary looked at him, wide eyed and helplessly. She seemed paralysed. 

 

"You bitch!" He shouted out and made a dash for Ferne, but she pointed the gun at him as well. 

 

He felt a sudden pulse hit his chest and immense pain shot through his entire body. It was through his whole body, it felt like every single cell was on fire, inside and out. 

 

"Ahhh!" He shrieked out at the sudden paralysing pain that coursed through him. 

 

Ferne just looked down at them as they slowly shrank down. 

 

Tom staggered forwards and gripped onto the coffee table, he held it there for a few moments, panting hard and then he made another break for her. 

 

Tom managed to reach Ferne. She didn't move, she just looked down at the smaller man trying to tackle her. 

 

His head came up to her waist. It was like a child trying to push her over. 

 

She chuckled, as her thigh moved slightly, then she just shifted it back again with Tom clinging to it. 

 

He continued shrinking as he clutched to her leg, embracing her thigh. 

 

Mary was on the floor, panting and trying to crawl over to them, she was already quite a bit smaller now. 

 

Ferne looked back at Tom and then kicked him off her leg, sending him sprawling backwards.

 

She crouched down to watch as he shrank down to four inches in size. Mary was the same. 

 

Ferne reached down and scooped his body up and popped him inside her bra. 

 

Then she looked at Mary. 

 

She was gone. 

 

Ferne's eyes widened in surprise and she started looking around for her tiny quarry. 

 

She descended down and dropped to all fours, her necklace jewellery dangled between her open cleavage, her eyebrows narrowed as she started hunting the tiny woman. 

 

*

 

Mary was terrified, she was still in pain, but instinct drove her to escaping from the giant woman that they had conned. 

 

She had looked up to see Ferne's giant body crouching to pick up her husband, so she ran in the opposite direction. 

 

That was their code. If one gets caught the other runs the other way. They never thought it would mean caught when shrunken. 

 

She ran underneath the coffee table and hid behind the furthest leg, it was nice and thick and gave her a sense of security. 

 

She suddenly heard the giant woman's footsteps thumping and then felt her vibrations as she dropped to all fours on the ground. 

 

Mary pressed her body flat against the table leg, she was breathing heavily but was desperately trying to suppress her breathing and slow her heart rate down. 

 

Her tiny chest rose and fell as she pressed her body flat against the wooden table leg. 

 

She could hear and feel Ferne crawling on the ground. She could hear the giant woman breathing. She sounded huge and it was terrifying to Mary. 

 

Wafts of the giant woman's perfume came across in waves and bombarded her nostrils. Ferne had an incredibly alluring perfume that even Mary found attractive. 

 

She didn't risk a glance to see where Ferne was, instead she looked ahead of her to try to work out an escape route. 

 

There was a sofa, which had more narrow legs and then some cabinets. There were a few doors leading out of the room, but they looked so far away; it was such a distance to run and Mary realised how small her legs were and how easy it would be for Ferne to chase her down. 

 

Ferne's large home office was relatively sparse. Even her desk was tidy. There was nowhere else to hide. 

 

The breathing and vibrations of the crawling giantess drew closer and closer and that caused Mary to decide to make a break for it and run as fast as she could. 

 

She pushed away from the table leg and started running ahead of her, she felt vibrations pounding on the ground but she didn't dare look behind her. 

 

A wall of skin slammed down in front of her. The wall of skin was covered in creases, it was Ferne's giant palm. Huge fingers and a thumb stretched out to the side and above her.  

 

Mary collided with the hand and then spun round. 

 

Ferne was on all fours and looking straight at Mary with a predatory grin. 

 

Her face was huge, she had beautiful glittery eyed and tasteful makeup. 

 

Her large cleavage dangled below her chest, the sides of her breasts were round and fully formed. Very ornate and expensive jewellery dangled from her neckline. Her necklace swung beneath her neck hypnotically. 

 

"Ha, I've got you little one, there is no escape for you now," Ferne said with a booming voice. 

 

Mary felt the warmth from the hand behind her and then she felt the giant hand enclosing around her as the giant fingers wrapped around her body and she was lifted up. 

 

Ferne stood up from the floor, holding the tiny Mary in her hand. 

 

The giant fingers unfurled briefly, Mary panicked at how close and massive Ferne's giant face was. 

 

"You're mine now," the giant voice boomed, Mary was transfixed by how lucious her lips and how white her giant teeth were.

 

The fingers closed around her again and she was lowered down to Ferne's waist. 

 

Mary watched in terror as Ferne opened her waistband and panties and let go of her. 

 

Mary screamed as she plummeted down into the panties and felt herself landing on a mat of curly and wiry hair and in a very warm and humid environment. 

 

She stared at the giant creases of the giantess' labia lips and clitoris that stared straight at her. 

 

The smell of the giant womanhood was overpowering. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess