- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, thanks to anyone who voted. Those who voted A) have got what they wished for :-)

Mary felt her ankles being dragged out again, the sexual juices swirled around her body. She could hear Tom grunting in her ear. 

 

Ferne's giant pussy muscles contracted around them, the muscular walls pulsed and constricted their environment and squeezed the air out of their lungs, then it released all of a sudden. 

 

They sucked in a deep breath of the stale air, and then they were dragged further out to the entrance of the pussy. 

 

There was a wet slurp as they were pulled out of the mouth of the giant pussy. 

 

Mary shook uncontrollably as she looked back at the dark pink cave that had just consumed them. 

 

A trail of slime dangled from it and dripped down to the surface of the chair that Ferne was sitting on. 

 

The giantess was looking down at them with such superiority. 

 

Mary wanted to wipe that look off her face, but all she could do right now was cough up a mouthful of the giant woman's sexual slime. 

 

"Hmmm… I think I only need one of you in there," Ferne concluded, shit she was still horny, this wasn't over.  

 

Mary wanted to scream out for help but she just heard a croaking sound from her throat. 

 

Ferne's giant fingers surrounded both of them and pried Mary away from Tom. 

 

Then Mary watched in horror as her husband was manhandled, kicking and screaming, and carried back towards the giant pussy. 

 

The huge fingers carried him straight into the silvery stream of slime that was dripping out of the mouth of the giant pussy. 

 

The fingers ensured that he mopped up a good portion of the slime and coated him in it. 

 

Then he was rubbed up and down the giant labia lips like a rag doll. His limbs struggled for a while but then he became limp and gave up any resistance. 

 

Ferne was toying with him, using his body to pleasure herself. 

 

It was sick but Mary knew that Ferne was just making a point. Just was demonstrating her absolute and ultimate dominance over them. 

 

Tom shrieked and his limbs flopped this way and that as Ferne manipulated his hips to rub him exactly where she wanted him. She rubbed his face into her clitoris and moaned in pleasure. 

 

Mary saw Ferne looking down at what she was doing with a horny and wicked leer on her face. 

 

Ferne's eyes flicked to look directly at Mary. She was enjoying Mary watching what she was doing; as well as enjoying the direct pleasure of using Tom's body to stimulate herself. 

 

Then she slid Tom's body over to the mouth of her pussy and then she gently pressed his head so that it bent forwards and touched the outer rim of the mouth of her pussy. 

 

Ferne moaned in pleasure and then she pressed him harder. Tom struggled with the last of his strength but he was unable to prevent her inevitable strength. 

 

She thrust him headfirst inside her pussy. Mary watched in horror as her husband's body disappeared inside with a wet squelching sound. He was being used as Ferne's dildo. 

 

The rim of the mouth of the pussy stretched around the sides of his body as Ferne pushed him deeper inside. 

 

Then she grabbed hold of his legs and pushed him even further inside. 

 

"Stop it!" Mary screamed out. "Stop it, I'll do whatever you want, just let him go!" 

 

Ferne glowered at her and then smiled. 

 

"You'll do whatever I want anyway," she chuckled and spoke in a tone as if Mary was stupid. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.