- Text Size +

"What's she doing?" Tom asked in confusion. His face was drenched with saliva. Mary realised that Ferne had just lubricated them ready to…

 

The giant hand descended down past pubic hair and turned towards it as the vagina swung into view. 

 

The labia lips were splayed open, the tunnel of the pussy was open and drooling with excitement. 

 

Mary stared at it in horror.

 

"No!" She called up to Ferne who was looking down at them, biting her lip with excitement. 

 

"I can't wait to feel you inside me," Ferne rasped. 

 

"No you can't do this to us!" Mary protested. 

 

"Try me," Ferne replied and her giant fingers slid down to her pussy and gently opened the mouth of her pussy even wider. 

 

"It will be a snug fit to start with but I'm sure I've got enough space to accommodate both of you at once, but I want to feel you both humping and wriggling inside of me, okay?" 

 

"Nooo!" Mary screamed out. She tried to push herself off Tom but Ferne's giant thumb had her pinned to her palm. 

 

The giant fingers from the other hand squelched as they slowly inserted themselves inside the huge vagina and opened the cave up to welcome them. 

 

Mary stared in horror at the dark hole which stared at her ominously and threatened to swallow them whole. It was surrounded by pink flesh that Ferne's giant fingers was stretching open to widen the hole. 

 

Ferne's sexual juices dribbled down the mouth of her vagina and down her buttocks and dripped onto the surface of the seat below. 

 

"What the hell!" Tom yelled out. "Is she going to put us in there?" He looked behind, he was lying flat on her giant palm and looking backwards at the terrifying sight. 

 

"She's sick!" Mary growled. "I'm going to kill her when this is over…"

 

"She's not going to return us to our normal size," he concluded, his shoulders felt like they lacked his usual resistance. 

 

Mary looked back outwards to the soaking wet pussy as they were drawn towards it on Ferne's hand. 

 

As the drew nearer they could smell the strong scent of Ferne's pussy it was overwhelming; the humid and pungent air was everywhere. 

 

Then they were thrust inside the dark tunnel and the moist walls of her pussy were surrounding them and Mary felt some of it touch on her skin. She flinched as they penetrated further inside. 

 

Ferne's fingers kept pushing them inside. Her fingers holding the pussy open then closed around their ankles and pushed them further and further inside. 

 

Juices squelched around them, the air became thinner and much hotter. They felt like they were in a sauna. 

 

"Oh my god!" Mary yelped as they were squelched further inside. 

 

Then they felt Ferne's fingers shaking them off and leaving them inside as her fingers retracted out of the tunnel. 

 

Giant fingers held firmly onto their ankles and then they felt themselves being dragged out. 

 

Perhaps Ferne had changed her mind. 

 

Sexual juices swelled around Mary's breasts and face. 

 

She felt like they were nearing the entrance of the giant pussy, but then they stopped and there was an almighty pressure from the fingers holding their ankles and they were thrust deep inside again. 

 

They stopped and were dragged back again. 

 

Ferne was using them as living dildos. Mary was seething, she was more than angry. She hated Ferne for this. 

 

Tom's penis was still inside Mary, locking them together. There was nowhere to go to separate themselves anyway and his penis wasn't hurting her, but they were both trapped in this sexual prison. Ferne was getting a sick kick out of using them like this. 

 

This was clearly her revenge for them trying to steal her wealth. 

 

What happens next?

A) More Pussy insertion

B) Vore

C) Butt insertion

D) Shrinks them down even more

E) other suggestions...

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.