- Text Size +

Mary still looked reluctant but Tom seemed to be getting into it. It probably helped having their giant captor being an attractive naked female.  

 

Eventually Mary eased into the flow of the moment and she gradually became more fluid with her movements as she thrust herself up and down Tom's penis. 

 

Ferne was moaning loudly and her warm breath washed over them both, covering them with condensation and making them feel all clammy. 

 

As the condensation settled on them Mary realised that the moisture was starting to make a squelching sound when she rode Tom, squish, squish, squish. 

 

It didn't sound that dissimilar to the noisy squelching of Ferne's masturbation. 

 

Ferne's face drew very close to them, Mary looked over her shoulder straight at the moist creased lips of their giantess captor. The lips were absolutely huge and humming with heat. 

 

Suddenly the lips opened with a wet sound and Ferne's huge tongue emerged. 

 

Mary flinched as the huge tongue thrust out towards her and slapped against her breasts. She yelled in disgust and tried to push the slimy tongue away with her hands but it was so sticky, slimy and slippery to grip and the muscle was so strong that she couldn't do anything to resist. 

 

Ferne's tongue slowly licked around her breasts and then slithered down her belly, exploring her body. 

 

Mary looked up along the bumpy surface of the tongue and inside the giant mouth in terror. 

 

She suddenly realised, probably for the first time, how vulnerable she and Tom really were. The huge mouth could gobble them up whole. 

 

She shivered as the realisation struck her and she decided it might be a good idea to comply with what Ferne wanted her to do; because she could make them do it anyway and she could do alot worse to them as well. 

 

So she continued to ride Tom and she allowed herself to be licked, when the lips closed around her and sucked on her head and her upper body she squealed in fear but she didn't struggle. Her heart was beating very fast. She wanted to flee but she knew they were trapped on the palm of Ferne's hand. 

 

Ferne's giant tongue delved down to Mary's crotch where it met Tom's and the tip of the tongue wormed its way to feel the bottom of Tom's shaft and the tongue poked at the top of Mary's clitoris. 

 

Their crotches were slathered with her saliva and squelching as they continued to pump. 

 

Mary shuddered as she saw the giant tongue slithered down and lick across Tom's body. 

 

Then the giant face moved away slightly, Mary looked to her side just in time to see the giant thumb of the hand press against her back. 

 

She was pushed forwards until she was lying chest to chest with Tom. His penis was still inside her. 

 

The giant thumb pressed them together and held them firmly. 

 

"Hmm… my little toys, I want to feel you carry on your fun inside me,"

 

"Huh?" Mary looked up to the side. Ferne was looking down at her with a haunting horny expression on her face. She looked hungry for them. It was a non negotiable expression. 

 

Then the giant hand descended downwards past the giant breasts.

 

"No, wait!" Mary called out. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription