- Text Size +

"Let me in, you're going to want to be nice and wet," Ferne pulled the tiny legs apart and then gently slid her fingertip up her thigh and gently dabbed at her pussy with her saliva soaked fingertip. 

 

Then Ferne dropped Mary back onto the counter. She and Tom rushed to each other and hugged their naked bodies together. 

 

Ferne glowered at them. She collected their clothes up into one hand and tossed them into the toilet. 

 

She looked back at them as she pressed the flush button. She enjoyed their look of despair as their dignity was flushed down the toilet. 

 

"You two little thieves are going to pay for what you were planning to do to me," Ferne growled at them. 

 

The naked giantess stood in front of them, hands on her hips. Mary and Tom shook as they held each other. 

 

"Hmmm… I'm going to enjoy using you both," Ferne said gently to them. 

 

She reached down with one hand, her long fingernails stretched outwards like the talons of a bird of prey. They felt distinctly like mice, looking up at the sky in terror as a huge bird descended down on them. 

 

They cowered as the hand grabbed hold of their tiny bodies and lifted them up. 

 

Ferne examined both of them in the palm of her hand. Then she started to slowly rub her pussy with her other hand, purring in pleasure. 

 

Mary quivered as the giantess breathed over both of them. 

 

Ferne just looked at them as she masturbated, her mouth was open and breathing across them as she panted in pleasure. 

 

"I want to see you guys fuck!" She panted to them. 

 

"What?" Mary said in consternation. "No, you sick bitch!" She protested. 

 

"Do it! I want to see you guys do it, it will…" she moaned "help me get myself off," she panted again, slightly more urgently, her thumb curled over and pressed Tom against the palm of her hand. "Mount him," she growled as she watched them menacingly. 

 

Her head was jerking back and forth slightly as she played with herself down below, breathing her hot breath across them. 

 

Tom looked at Mary, her hair was billowing in the breeze from the giantess' breath. 

 

"Let's just do it and then maybe she will let us go," he said to her calmly, he glanced upwards to see Ferne's giant panting face above him. 

 

Mary crawled over to him reluctantly, she bowed her head and then she climbed onto his thighs and started to rub his penis with her hands. 

 

Ferne's breathing became more acute as she watched the tiny couple. 

 

They could both feel her playing with herself down below as it vibrated through the giant body and into the palm of her hand. 

 

Mary rubbed his penis until it became erect, then she lowered her head down and started to suck on his penis.

 

"Oohh…" Ferne cooed as she watched Mary giving him a blowjob, she gently rested her thumb on Mary's head to feel it bobbing up and down. 

 

Mary continued until Tom's penis was sopping wet with her saliva. 

 

Then she slowly lifted herself up and lowered her pussy down and eased herself onto the tip of his penis. 

 

Ferne sighed as she watched Mary slide herself down onto the shaft of his penis and her buttocks sunk down until they were resting on his thighs. 

 

Then Mary started to slowly rock on Tom, settling into the cowgirl position. 

 

He placed his hands gently on her hips and she rested her hands on his thighs and lowered herself slightly, arching her back, so that her breasts pointed directly outwards and she stretched her belly. 

 

This display was a huge turn on for Ferne and she rubbed herself furiously as she watched the couple having sex. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription