- Text Size +

Then Ferne stood over them and pulled her own blouse off, revealing her huge cleavage. She unclipped her bra and allowed her breasts to hang ominously above them. 

 

Mary and Tom both looked upwards in awe, seeing the two huge bulbous mounds and erect nipples framing Ferne's huge face that looked down at them. 

 

Tom gawked in stunned amazement at what he saw. Her breasts were huge compared to him. He had been positioned next to one earlier and experienced how big and warm one of them was but now this gave him full perspective of how diminutive they were compared to Ferne. 

 

He could also see her exposed pussy between her legs, it was mostly in shadow but he could tell it was huge compared to him. 

 

Ferne leaned forwards, allowing her breasts to dangle slightly and lowered her head towards them. Her face filled Tom's view.

 

He noticed Mary had managed to free herself from the panties and tossed them away from her in disgust. 

 

"You're sick!" She protested to Ferne. 

 

Ferne just smiled and lowered her face until her mouth was right next to Tom. 

 

He stepped back slightly until he felt warmth pressing against his back, he realised that one of Ferne's hands was behind him. There was nowhere he could go. 

 

Her warm breath washed over him from her nostrils. Her lips filled his view. They were big and beautiful, but terrifying. Then there was a loud wet sound and her lips opened up, to reveal her white teeth as she smiled. 

 

Then her lips inched forwards and kissed his chest. The giant lips were warm and soft but so big that they covered most of his upper body. 


"Stop it you crazy bitch!" Mary shouted at Ferne, but she ignored her and kissed Tom's naked body again. 

 

Then her lips opened revealing her white teeth and her wet and shiny tongue emerged and licked Tom's body from his penis up to his chin. 

 

He staggered backwards into her hand. Mary looked horrified but was helpless to do anything. She tried to wrestle with Ferne's fingers to stop her but Ferne just flicked her away. Mary tripped over and fell backwards, she glared at Ferne who was looking back at her with a triumphant grin. 

 

"Do what I tell you to do, then it will all be easier for you," Ferne instructed Mary. She shook her head defiantly. 

 

"What are you going to do with us?" Mary looked up at Ferne, she suddenly looked incredibly vulnerable and Ferne felt a level of vindication for what they were trying to do to her. 

 

They had been planning to steal from her…. From her! She suddenly felt a rush of anger, hatred and impatience. 

 

She snatched Mary up in her fist and crushed her inside the palm of her hand. 

 

Mary shrieked out in agony, but suddenly restrained herself from applying full pressure and crushing her a pulp. She managed to hold back from doing her any permanent damage. 

 

Ferne glared at her, bringing her face very close to her and breathing over Mary's body. Her warm breath consumed Mary, the air around her was suddenly warm and humid. 

 

Ferne opened all of her fingers around Mary apart from two, allowing the tiny woman to dangle helplessly. 

 

She pinched the tiny breasts between her fingertips.

 

Mary squealed in shock and hit at the giant fingers, then a giant index finger gently ran circles around her belly and slid down to her hairy mound.

 

Ferne brought her finger up to her mouth and sucked on it, licking it with her tongue and coating it with her saliva, then she reached down to between Mary's legs. 

 

"Don't you dare!" Mary glowered at her and tried to cross her legs. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess