- Text Size +

He was hot and sweaty. 

 

"Take your top off," Ferne ordered him. He glanced at his naked wife Mary, dangling next to him and unbuttoned his shirt. 

 

"See?" Ferne glowered at Mary. "Men can be much more compliant," she admired his muscular chest. "Now the rest," she ordered him as she traced her thumb up and down his chest; feeling his muscles. 

 

Tom wriggled out of his trousers and dropped his briefs. 

 

"What are you going to do with us?" He asked nervously, looking around and realising that they were in a very expensive looking toilet. 

 

Then he realised that they must be in Serenity, Ferne's own hotel and restaurant. She was a property tycoon and had her fingers in many pies, but this was her favourite restaurant. It was tasteful but opulent. 

 

Ferne stared at each of them. Her expression was different from normal, but she wasn't angry at them. She looked… 

 

*

 

Horny… she looked horny, Mary shivered in disgust as the giant woman eyed both of them up. 

 

Now that Tom was completely naked Ferne looked down at his penis and smirked. 

 

She playfully flicked it a few times with her fingertip. 

 

"Not too bad, shame I suppose I could have had fun with that," Ferne mused, then her attention turned to Mary. "I might as well just have some fun with both of you instead," she bit her lower lip as she mentally ran through ideas of what to do with them. 

 

Mary glowered at her. 

 

"What are you going to do with us?" Mary demanded, crossing her arms over her chest. 

 

Ferne walked over to the side dresser in the very large toilet, she placed them both down onto the top of the dresser and sat down in the chaise lounge.  

 

Tom shivered and covered his naked body as much as possible with his arms. Mary hugged him. 

 

"Why are you doing this?" Mary demanded. 

 

"Because you were trying to grift me, you two are thieves," Ferne replied evenly. "And now I'm getting horny so in return I'm going to grift you both." 

 

"What do you mean grift us?" Mary asked anxiously. Ferne smiled sweetly. 

 

"You tried to steal money from me so I'm going to steal something from you, I'm going to take you both," her gaze focused onto Mary. 

 

"Now do a little dance for me Mary, make it a sexy one," she ordered. 

 

Mary shook her head defiantly. Ferne paused and then sighed. Thinking about how to hammer home the point that they were now in her possession. 

 

"Okay, have it your way," she sighed again and lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. She pulled her panties over her feet and then dangled them above Mary. 

 

Mary and Tom both looked up in shock at the giant panties hanging above them. 

 

Then Ferne let go and the panties dropped on top of Mary. 

 

She shrieked out and lashed out with her arms, turning the panties into a moving bundle of fabric. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for this completed story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess