- Text Size +

Her huge face arrived at his feet and he could feel her warm breath washed across his body as she considered her next move. 

 

She leaned forwards, allowing her breasts to press down on the duvet, which to his pleasure, caused them to expand and round in a very pleasing aesthetic. 

 

Her lips lowered and she kissed his tiny feet. 

 

Charlie was sitting down and had himself propped up with his hands behind him. 

 

She kissed his legs and then started working her way up towards his penis. 

 

She kissed over his thighs, deliberately missing his penis and thus teasing him further as she kissed his abs, chest and then his face with her giant moist lips. 

 

Then she started to lick his chest with her tongue.

 

"Hmmm, you taste good, nice and salty, a little beefy from our steak dinner…" she licked her lips. "Hmm… if you weren't my husband I would be wondering if you were tasty to eat up," she smiled playfully. 

 

Charlie smiled briefly, hoping that she was definitely just joking. 

 

Her tongue soon brought him back to the present moment. It was incredible, it was huge, wet and warm and it slathered his upper body with her saliva. 

 

She licked him up and down until he was completely drenched in her saliva with a glistening coating over his whole body. 

 

Jennifer then licked down to his erect penis and lapped at his tiny shaft. 

 

He moaned with pleasure from his penis being stimulated by such a giant powerful thing as her tongue. 

 

"Ahhh…" she sighed, breathing got air across his body, causing a sudden cooling effect which gripped him. "I want to look down on you and see you playing with yourself,"

 

She lifted upwards, from the side of the bed, Charlie watched more and more of her naked body rise up above him in amazement. She was absolutely huge and a beauty to behold. 

 

Jennifer stepped onto the bed with her knees and crawled towards his tiny body. 

 

She straddled either side of him with her knees and then looked down between her breasts. 

 

Charlie was lying looking directly up at the underside of her giant pussy, her huge breasts protruded further up her body. 

 

Jennifer slid her hands down her belly, down her neatly trimmed pubic trail and then down to her wet vagina. 

 

Charlie's mouth dropped open as he saw her huge fingers start to slowly rub at her giant pussy lips. 

 

There was a really sexy squelching sound from her sexual juices as she rubbed her fingers in circles. 

 

Her fingers soon became soaking wet with her excitement. 

 

Charlie gripped hold of his penis, noticing his giant wife was looking down and watching him playing with himself as he looked back upwards directly at her huge pussy. 

 

Jennifer slowed her rubbing fingers down and then she gently lined the tips of her fingers up with the entrance to her vagina. 

 

She made sure that he was looking and then she slowly slid several fingertips inside herself. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription