- Text Size +

Valentine's Poker Game – Part 1


By Richard C.H. Davies


Warning this story contains: Giantess, Naked giantess, Shrunken Man, lick, blowjob, POV, giantess entrapment (willing), handheld, shrinking, giantess pov masturbation




Jennifer looked at her husband lovingly across the table. They were celebrating their anniversary in their own company at home. They were holding hands and enjoying each other's company.


They had finished a bottle of champagne and were making headway through a bottle of wine.


The used dinner plates and dessert bowls had been pushed to one side.


She was quite tipsy already and getting quite giggly.


"I've got a little surprise for you," she giggled playfully. Her eyes glittered cheekily and her cheeks were flushed. Perhaps from the wine or perhaps… yes she looked quite horny actually. He realised.


His heart started to beat a little faster in anticipation of some sexual fun.


"Oh really?" Charlie asked; his interest piqued.


She casually moved her hand back to her chest and gently lifted a part of the dress she was wearing to reveal some very attractive lace lingerie underneath.


Charlie's heart started to beat a little faster.


"Very sexy," he murmured supportively. But Jennifer snapped her clothes back in place assertively. Then she squeezed his hand.


"I thought we could play a game first,"


"Hmm… kinky," Charlie said as he took a large sip of wine. "What kind of game? I'm intrigued,"


"Hmm…" Jennifer looked down and gently circled her finger over the rim of her glass of wine. Her eyes flicked back up to his and there was a strong look of passion there. "We should play a game of strip poker," she said with a cheeky grin.


Charlie raised an inquisitive eyebrow. He didn't know she could play poker. How had she not mentioned this before?


"Okay…" he replied positively, nodding. He couldn't wait to see her strip in front of him, especially wearing what he caught a glimpse of a minute ago. "I'm up for that. I hope you won't get too cold…" he chuckled cockily.


"With an extra rule," she continued. "That once all our clothes are gone, we carry on playing, but then we start getting shrunk down," she pulled out a shrinking device from her handbag.


Charlie eyed it up curiously. It looked brand new. He had never actually seen one in person but it did seem to be quite exciting. He was confused though. This was completely unexpected.


"Huh…" he couldn't get the words out of his mouth.


"Oh… come on," Jennifer bit her lip, "don't tell me that you haven't fantasised about a tiny little me walking over your naked body and riding your penis?" She leaned towards him and kissed him on his lips very sensually.


"Hmmm…" she moaned sexily. Then her tongue emerged and she licked him from his chin and across his mouth. "You taste good," she purred.


"Okay, let's do it," he nodded eagerly.


"I will also play the dealer's hand," she said. "If you lose a hand or fold you have to strip, if we both lose to the dealer we both have to strip. Okay?" She enquired. She picked up the deck of cards and shuffled them in a very professional flourish.


Charlie's eyes widened in surprise as she flicked through the deck and then tossed it to her other hand and repeated.


She laid out their first cards and they started betting.


*


Six hands later and they were both completely naked. He had been taken completely unaware as to how good she was at poker. She was holding her own. He never knew she could play.


Charlie was admiring his naked wife and she was eying him up and down as well.


He chanced a bet on a pair of kings. He felt relatively confident on that.


"Pair of aces," Jennifer threw down on the table at the end of the round with a wide beaming smile.


Charlie swiped his hand in the air. So close.


Jennifer promptly picked up the shrinking device.


"Stay still honey," she asked him, then pressed the trigger.


He felt warmth spreading all over him. The shrinking wasn't an instant effect; it took a few minutes for him to shrink down a few feet.


Jennifer went and made a martini cocktail and admired his naked body as he shrunk down in his chair.


Luckily the technology was not painful. He had heard stories about the cheaper varieties causing pain and other health related issues.


Jennifer resumed her seat and shuffled and re- dealt the cards.


Charlie's shoulders fell as he looked at his three of diamonds and four of spades.


Jennifer had a great poker face, he had learned, so he really didn't know how good her hand was.


Normally he would fold this hand but that would mean instant loss. He wanted to beat her. He wanted her to be shrunken and riding his penis.


They played out the rounds and she delivered the killer blow of a flush.


She giggled and picked up the shrinking device again.


"Not your night tonight honey," she commented, with a wry grin, as she activated the shrinking device again.


Charlie shook his head. He looked up to see his wife's large hands reaching down towards him.


Her huge hands grabbed hold of him under his armpits and lifted him up off his chair.


He looked around wondering what she was going to do with him. He was already half her size and hadn't started his next round of shrinking yet.


She placed him on the table.


"This will take you down to about one foot tall… just one more round and you'll be the perfect size."


Charlie slumped and then looked at his fresh pair of cards with crossed legs.


He didn't have a great hand again. Dammit.


She was gambling high again. He was also starting to run low on chips.


They played out the game and she defeated him with three Kings.


He was shrunken down to six inches.


Everything seemed huge to him now. He looked up at his wife and his perspective of her was that she was massive. She towered over him.


Her hands holding her fresh pair of cards in front of him were huge. Her beautiful polished nails were carefully manicured; they were gently fingering her cards.


He quickly glanced at his own cards that he had turned upside down on the table and then raised his bet.


He had a pair of aces. He had to go for it.


They reached the final round.


"All in," he called. He walked over to his dwindled pile of chips and pushed them towards the centre of the table towards the pot.


Jennifer giggled, amused at his efforts.


"Call you baby," she matched his chips "and in fact, I raise you, show me your goods," she chuckled.


Charlie triumphantly turned over his pair of aces, marching them over to the ace at the Turn.


Jennifer nodded, impressed. She bowed her head.


"A good solid hand to go all in on," she remained calm. "But I'm afraid," time seemed to slow as he watched her giant hands take her cards and place them down along the cards on the table. "A royal flush wins this round," her huge fingertips curled and released her cards.


He looked at them, his mouth agape.


"I win baby," she grinned and then punched her hands in the air.


Then she suddenly looked down at him lustfully. Her eyes bore down on him, there was something predatory there, something primal and lustful. It was incredibly sexy but also quite daunting.


Her giant hands thumped palms down flat on the table either side of him.


He found himself looking at her giant fingers which were lying next to him. Her huge polished nails and the creases and pores in her skin were all very prominent in front of him.


The scent of her perfume filled his nostrils, the warmth of her body heat emitted from her hands radiated around him.


"I win the game… which means i also win… you," she murmured, pursing her lips. "And you're the perfect size for what I've got planned for you…" she bit her lower lip as she examined his tiny naked body.


Her hands suddenly started to move and her wrist bracelet rattled against the table, ringing in his ears, as she slid her hands slowly towards him.


Her hands rotated and lifted around him, shrouding out some of the light of the room as they gathered around him and encompassed him from all sides as he was enclosed inside her giant cupped hands.


Her giant fingers curled around him and gently held him, lifting him up into the air.


*


He easily fit into one of her hands, he would be the perfect size for her.


Jennifer admired her tiny husband. She was very turned on right now. She traced her finger across his chest, feeling his tiny nipples and followed the contours of his chest muscles and then she felt his rippling ab muscles which were flared.


He kept his body in good shape, he was strong and muscular. She always enjoyed how strong he was when they were making love at his normal size. He was always gentle with her but she felt the power of his body at the same time.


She was looking forward to feeling his tiny muscular body inside her.


She felt how strong his lateral muscles were in the grip of her hand.


Then she traced her finger down the v-shape of muscle formation at his hips down to his crotch.


His penis was already semi erect as he looked up at his beautiful and naked wife.


She circled her index finger around his crotch, tracing it gently and playfully up and down his thigh.


"Shall we take this into the bedroom?" She suggested with a sexy rasp to her voice. She could feel herself getting wet with excitement down below.


Charlie nodded eagerly. He was in a stunned silence. All of this was a complete surprise to him, but he trusted his wife and decided that he was going to go with whatever she had planned for him.


He was very much under her control and he loved it. He looked up at her breasts, which were enormous to him now. Everything about her was huge, powerful and beautiful to behold. He saw his wife in such a different light than before. She was a goddess to him now.


Jennifer pursed her lips as she examined her tiny husband, tracing her finger around his crotch.


Then she gently stroked her fingertip along the tiny shaft of his penis and then tapped the end of it playfully and gently. The tiny penis was now fully erect and wobbled as it was tapped.


Jennifer giggled.


"This is amazing, I can't believe this is real, I can't believe you're shrunken down this small," she then sobered and bit her lip. "Shall we have a play in the bedroom?"


Charlie nodded eagerly and enjoyed watching her breasts swaying as she carefully carried him towards their bedroom.


The sights were amazing. He was seeing the house that they had owned and worked on for years but everything looked so much bigger than before.


She gently held him as she climbed up the stairs. Charlie looked around him, realising how high up the stairs were to him now, their bedroom was an incredibly long journey from their dining room for him now.


She entered their bedroom and turned the lights to dim. Then she gently dropped him onto their duvet and stood over him next to the bed.


"How do I look?" She asked, standing with her hips slightly turned and her hands on her hips.


Her polished fingernails wrapped around her hip bones.


Her long hair plunged around her collarbone and curled up at the ends.


"I've been waxed especially for you," she commented, looking down her own body and then back up at him. She enjoyed seeing her tiny husband gawking at the sight in front of his eyes.


His giantess wife stood naked in front of him. Her waxed and moisturised skin shone and her pussy had been waxed with a very tasteful French style wax, with a landing strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair leading down her pubic region to her genitalia.


She looked incredibly classy and sexy. His erection was so stiff it was nearly hurting him.


"Hmm… you look good little man," Jennifer lowered herself down, allowing her breasts to dangle below her chest as she slowly approached him. She pressed her hands on the duvet and slowly slid them towards him, her face also lowered, almost in a predatory way; but she maintained her sexy look of focus.

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription
Chapter End Notes:
Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription