- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The beginning of this story is used by a differnt generator so there won't be any promts for about the first half of the story.

I own nothing in the Mass Effect Univers everything you see here is purely fiction

Commander Shepard, the beloved hero of the Normandy SR-2, suddenly began to shrink. Onboard the ship, everyone was stunned and confused as they watched him slowly diminish in size. As he continued to decrease, Shepard had no idea what was happening to him or how he would be able to return back to normal. 


Commander Shepard was intrigued by the experience of suddenly shrinking in size. He had never encountered anything like it before and was excited to explore what it meant for him and his crew. As he kept getting smaller, he noticed that everyone around him seemed even bigger and further away.


Wrex took a giant step forward, looking to crush Commander Shepard like a bug. Garrus and Liara reacted quickly, jumping in front of him to block his path.


Garrus shouted at Wrex, "What are you doing?! We can't just crush him like this! We have to find out what's going on first!" Liara stepped closer to Wrex and put her hands on his chest in an attempt to stop him from advancing any further. Her voice was gentle but firm as she said, "We need to understand what's happening before we do anything else." 


Wrex stepped closer and looked down at the now ant sized Commander Shepard with a determined expression. He spoke in a low, gravelly voice, "Bugs should be crushed before they have the chance to spread." 


Garrus and Liara both shot each other concerned looks. Tali emerged from the shadows of the bridge, her eyes wide with fear. They all looked at each other uncertainly and then back to Shepard who was still shrinking rapidly. 


Liara finally found her voice and said in a soft but sure voice, "We can't just crush him like this - we need to figure out what's happening first." 


Garrus nodded in agreement and added, "There must be some way to help him." He glanced around as if expecting an answer to suddenly appear. 


Liara took the lead, nodding at everyone before she carefully scooped up the now tiny Commander Shepard and carried him to her quarters. She had heard of Shepard's macrophile fetish, but no one had ever imagined that it would become a reality in such an unexpected and alarming way. 


A week had passed since Commander Shepard began shrinking, and they still had no idea how to reverse the process. Everyone on board the Normandy was growing increasingly concerned for their beloved commander's safety; his small size made him more vulnerable than ever before. 


Garrus, Liara, and Tali were trying their best to look after Shepard but it was becoming increasingly difficult as he kept getting smaller and smaller. They started to treat him like a child or a pet, putting him in situations that could potentially be harmful to him due to his size. 


Wrex took things one step further by treating Shepard as if he were nothing more than an insect; making comments about crushing him like a bug whenever he got too close. His words put everyone on edge, reminding them all of the danger that loomed over them if they couldn't find a way to restore Shepard back to normal size soon. 


Commander Shepard suddenly stopped shrinking once he had reached the size of an ant. Everyone on board the Normandy was relieved, yet curious about what had happened to him and how he would return back to his normal size. 


Garrus, Liara, and Tali began looking after him as if he were a child or pet, putting him in situations which could potentially be harmful to him due to his size. Wrex took it one step further and treated him like an insect; warning them all that they should crush him like a bug if he ever got too close. His words put everyone on edge and reminded them of the danger that loomed over them if they couldn't find a way to restore Shepard back to normal size soon.


One day while they were trying to come up with a plan, Commander Shepard was accidentally left out in a hallway by mistake. He scurried around frantically trying to find someone who could help him get back inside when he heard the thunderous sound of Wrex's approach. Before Shepard knew it, Wrex had stepped right onto the spot where he was standing! 


Although Commander Shepard thought for sure that this would be his end, miraculously he managed to survive the ordeal! He realized that he must have some hidden power within himself; some kind of unique durability that allowed him to withstand such tremendous force without suffering any injuries! 


Wrex was incredibly disappointed that he hadn't been able to crush Shepard like a bug. He had been hoping that the Commander's size would make it easy for him to do so, but it seemed as though Shepard had some kind of hidden power that allowed him to withstand the immense force of Wrex's giant foot. Liara, Tali, and Garrus, on the other hand, were relieved that they weren't able to accidentally crush their beloved commander with one misstep.


The crew had stopped looking for a way to restore Commander Shepard's size, and instead were trying to figure out what to do with him now. Liara, Garrus, Tali, and Wrex discussed the situation at length.


Liara suggested that perhaps they could make some kind of protective suit for him that would allow him to go outside without putting his life in danger. However, this idea was quickly dismissed due to the sheer impracticality of it; there was no way they could find or make something that tiny yet strong enough to protect Shepard from any sort of danger. 


Garrus then proposed that they should keep Shepard inside the Normandy and look after him like a pet or child. Although this was met with some resistance due to the fact that Shepard had always been so independent and self-sufficient before his sudden size reduction, everyone eventually agreed that it was the best solution for keeping him safe. 


Meanwhile, Wrex kept making comments about crushing Shepard like a bug if he ever got too close; something which made everyone increasingly uncomfortable as it reminded them of the potential danger posed by his small size. 


With all these discussions taking place at their feet, none of them noticed the look on Commander Shepard's face as he listened intently; his eyes widening in surprise as he realized what Wrex meant when he mentioned "crushing a bug". Little did they know that beneath all of his stoic bravado lay an insatiable foot fetish! Fortunately for Commander Shepard though, none of them caught on and he was able to take full advantage of this newfound knowledge...