- Text Size +

Amy set the probe down, her eyes widened at the fact her boyfriend of several years had just completely vanished out of thin air.  


“Oh god, James!” Amy said with concern, looking down at the panties.  She hoped that he was okay. Her eyes wandered over to the MCR Device, which was now flashing several prompts on the screen:




Amy didn’t understand what any of that junk on the screen meant except for the last line, and she could feel herself getting nervous.  What the heck did all that crap mean??


One of the boring gray buttons right below the screen had a down arrow.  She cautiously pressed it and the text changed. 



“What the heck….” Amy said, her fingers nervously rubbing her scalp as she read.  She saw something that said Shift 100%. That was…ummmm…promising, right?


She also noticed a blinking icon in the bottom left corner of the MCR Device’s dot matrix screen.  It looked like a silhouette of a man, like the one you might see on the men's room door.  Amy looked at the panties, motionless on the table, and then back at the device.  She cautiously pressed the soft rubbery button directly below the flashing man and a new set of notifications popped up right below *RETICULATION LATTICE EXCEPTION, whatever the heck that meant.  She read the message out loud, “Shift Code SC-9823SFXH. It says OK or Cancel?  What am I supposed to do?”


Amy scratched her head in confusion.  She was way out of her league here.  She was just a restaurant manager!  She wasn’t an engineer or programmer or rocket scientist!


“Maybe I hit a button by mistake?  I don’t want to change any settings…maybe I should just hit cancel?


Her finger hovered over the CANCEL button and halfway pressed it before changing her mind.  She then started to press accept but again she lost her nerve.  


“Oh, wait…the manual is right here.” Amy said, reaching for the thick instruction and use manual.  


“Gee…it's like 400 pages.” Amy said in disbelief, flipping through the table of contents.  She found that something called MCR codes were back at the end on page 764.  There were literally dozens of these MCR code things.  She traced a finger down the page until she found the one on the screen:


SHIFT CODE-9823SFXH - THE SHIFTER’S TRANSITION INTO THE TARGET HAS COMPLETED BUT THE RETICULATION LATTICE WAS OPEN.  IF THE SHIFT PROCESS WAS INITIATED IN ERROR OR IF NO SHIFTER WAS ATTACHED TO THE MOUTHGUARD, THE SHIFTER BACKUP PROFILE CREATED IS BLANK.  SELECT CANCEL TO PERMANENTLY DELETE THE SHIFTER PROFILE.**  IF THE SHIFT PROCESS WAS INITIATED DELIBERATELY DURING AN OPEN RETICULATION, SELECT OKAY TO SAVE THE SHIFTER PROFILE.  


**WARNING!!  DELETING A SHIFTER PROFILE IS AN IRREVERSIBLE PROCESS!! 


THE DELETION OF A SHIFTER PROFILE MAY RESULT IN A SHIFTER’S PERMANENT OCCUPANCY OF TARGET.  DELETE SHIFTER PROFILES WITH EXTREME CAUTION.


“Holy shit!” Amy said, clutching her chest and breathing heavily, looking back and forth between the stationary black and purple panties and the MCR Device.  


She was so close!  If she’d have pressed down on that button with even a fraction of more force, she’d have deleted James’ profile and he’d have been stuck as those panties forever!  As angry as she was at him for putting her in this situation, Amy was very concerned for James.


“Don't worry baby, it looks like everything worked okay.  I’m gonna go ahead and click okay here….”


Amy trailed off as she quadruple-checked to make sure she was pressing the correct button. A new prompt popped up on the screen.



Amy sighed deeply “...and now everything’s fine.”


Amy composed herself, smoothing her shirt down over her breasts a bit nervously. 


Crisis averted…


The nervous redhead celebrated by emptying the nearly dead bottle of red wine that lay on ice in the kitchen.  She returned and took her seat, taking several celebratory sips of the delicious wine.


She picked up the MCR Device and carefully wrapped the cords around it, setting it down toward the center of the table.  Amy had to arch her back and stretch her arms forward in order to reach. As a result, her large breasts pressed down firmly into the table as she leaned against it.  It was only after she’d sat back up that Amy realized her breasts had pressed directly into the panties, completely covering them in dual pillows of cloud-white cushion.


She smirked, looking down at them.  Not a single reaction to be seen.  No words.  No facial expressions. No movement.


No eyebrow raises, no cute jokes.


No erections, no strong hands.


It was just a tiny, cute pair of black panties with a dark purple bow, purple hearts, and a single heart that was lighter and brighter. 


James had told her that was exactly as it would be, and it looked like he was right. 


Now that all the Shifter Profile deletion concern was gone, she was free to try and wrap her head around this whole thing.  One second, her boyfriend was sitting naked next to her.  Now he was staring up at her, wondering what she was going to do next.  


Amy wasn’t gonna lie, it was A LITTLE bit hot to think about how much control she had over him right now.


“Oh, I’m sure you enjoyed that, huh?” Amy teased, taking another long sip of her wine.  The wine glass sloshed as she set it down right next to James.  She had a brief thought to bunch up the little pair of panties and drop them into the wine glass.  How silly that little James could fit entirely into the glassware that her mother had gotten them for Christmas earlier that year!  Amy wondered if he would get drunk as the wine saturated his velvety skin.  


She’d thought about it for so long in silence, she wondered if James was getting nervous.  Amy took another sip of her wine before delicately picking up the panties with a single index finger and thumb.  She twirled the panties and twisted them around her finger, and then began to lower them toward her touching thighs.  Amy spread her thick thighs just enough to allow the cute black and purple panties to drop down between them. The fuzz of her pajamas must have felt interesting to the panties and she gently pressed them against her crotch.  


Amy breathed in deep, imagining what it must feel like for James.  She had so many questions that she wished she could ask him.  Well, there was nothing stopping her from asking him.  The semantic point inspired a light chuckle from her lips as she accepted another mouthful of the delicious red.  She could ask him anything she wanted. The real problem was he could never answer, not as long as he was her panties, that is.  Amy would definitely be asking him a million questions when she changed him back tomorrow.Amy wondered how jarring it must be to literally be an entire pair of panties.  Where did he even see from? The front?  Where did he smell and taste from?  


‘Hopefully the front, for his sake!’ she thought with a chuckle. She pulled away the waistband of her pajama pants and lifted her velvety, black and purple boyfriend up toward her belly.  Goosebumps spread over Amy’s skin as the velvety purple panties grazed her bare lower stomach.  She was moving him down the front of her pajama bottoms, and the speed at which she was lowering James was AGONIZINGLY slow.  


James had cleared about half of Amy’s drawstring waistband when she abruptly pulled him out and raised him to her face. 


“Haa, ha-ha, ha, ha, haa…you can’t go there…” Amy teased in a sing-songy voice, raising an eyebrow as she studied the various purple hearts throughout the panties. It really was a cute pair.  This would be an…interesting memory…to say the least when she restored James back to his body and continued wearing them. That tiny purple bow was so cute.  And she loved that tiny little heart toward the bottom of the crotch.  It was the only one that was a slightly lighter and slightly brighter purple, and it really stood out. Amy lightly scratched at the unique purple heart, wondering if maybe there was something on it causing the lighter appearance.  Sure enough there wasn’t.  It was just lighter and brighter.  Maybe it really was just the intent of the design.  It was a cute idea to have just one, and it was a cute idea to put it….there.


“Ya know…I don’t think you’ve earned going down THERE, yet.” She sang to the slinky, bouncing panties, standing up and emptying her wine glass.


“And I know where you REALLY wanna go…” Amy said, laying the teasing on thick as she again pulled her waistband away, but this time lowering James down the back, but only long enough for him to see down to the tight panties already hugging her considerable ass.


“You see those panties?  They’re pink boyshorts.  I’ve had them for over a year.  Imagine how busy they’ve been.  Are you jealous of them, baby?  Don’t worry, you’ll be hugging and snuggling up to my cheeks soon just like they are….but you know what, I don’t think you’ve earned going back there yet either..”


Amy was teasing James to no end, laying it on very thick and exaggeratedly pouting.  “Well, this is a real problem, huh?  Where am I going to put you while I run out to the store to get some wine?”


Amy asked the question as if she was going to get an answer. Not only did she know she wouldn’t get one, but she already knew the answer herself.  That didn’t stop her from toying with him.


“I can’t put you down the front.  I can’t put you down the front.  I sure as heck can’t wear you yet…you haven’t earned it.  Maybe…” Amy grew a devious smile as she tilted the wine glass up to extract the last few droplets clinging to the glass.  She then grabbed her pink and white Nike sneaker.  She’d had those sneakers for so long that the soles were beginning to wear out on the bottoms, and it had been over 6 months since she could even make out the pink swish on the inner sole.


“...hmmm…I’ve already been drinking..and I’m definitely starting to feel it.  I shouldn’t be driving so….maybe you’d make a nice insole for the walk.”  


James was never crazy about feet.  Sure, he’d tell Amy that hers were cute, but he never went out of his way to touch them…certainly not kiss or worship them.  She wondered what he was thinking as she gently dropped him into the sneaker and wiggled her sock-clad foot over top of him.  This is what he wanted, right?  He wanted her to be in control.  Being controlled didn’t mean getting the things you wanted.  What was stopping her?  Amy could have easily just stuffed her sock-clad foot into the sneaker and wore him to get the liquor.  


She giggled down at James who was neatly unfolded in the cavernous sneaker and silently waiting for her decision.  She started giggling, “Awwwwww; I’m just kidding, baby…”


Amy effortlessly bounced James out of the sneaker and up to her face.  She plunged the two fingers on her left hand down between her E-cup breasts and with her right hand, she bunched up the black and purple panties into a soft, black and purple ball.  Amy then wasted no time in stuffing the black and purple ball deep down into her cleavage.  James was so deep between her breasts that when she released them, they rushed back together with a cute jiggle and James was completely hidden.  


“You can stay there while I run to the store.  But don’t worry, I won’t be running!” She joked, cupping her huge breasts.  “I’m not wearing a bra…can you imagine how bad that’d be for you?


It was a little chilly outside and Amy’s nipples could have cut glass.  She turned plenty of heads as she entered the liquor store, and she smirked knowing that despite the full shape of not only her stiff nipples but her full, quaking breasts were on full display, not a single double-taking wino ogling her jiggling tits had any idea that there was an adorable balled up pair of purple panties wedged down between them.  As Amy paid for her bottle of wine, she paid attention to the feeling of the soft panties.  The rhythmic jiggle of her tits had forced the panties to drift down and find a temporary home under her heavy left breast.  


Amy didn’t bother removing James from his pinned position under the heavy mass of her oppressive tit, not even when she was alone on her bouncy walk back home. It wasn’t until she was back in the house, shutting their shared bedroom door and seated on their bed that she removed her shirt.  


Creamy, pale white breasts spilled out of loose confinement, rebelliously bouncing as if to celebrate their newfound freedom.  The cool air felt great against the soft, sensitive skin of her usually hidden breasts.  The balled up pair of purple panties tumbled down from her chest and landed with a cute, playful bounce at her bare feet.  


Her naked, painted toes found the crumpled ball of fabric and began absentmindedly playing with it as she filled her wine glass and took a long, luxurious sip.


“Wow, look at that.” Amy chuckled, placing her bare foot directly over top of the panties, wiggling her short, chubby toes, and the velvety panties felt good against their smooth undersides.  


The tiny purple hearts almost perfectly matched the color of her painted toenails. 


Amy allowed her vision to randomly select and align upon one of the several dozen purple hearts.  Her eyes naturally went to the one heart, several inches below the bow.  The one that was lighter and brighter purple.  


The nail of her big toe was nearly the same color, yes, but it was much larger than the tiny purple heart.  Amy went down the list, comparing the tiny purple heart to her middle toe.  The heart was smaller than it. 


In fact, the tiny purple heart seemed to finally find its peer in the form of Amy’s pinky toe.  It was almost the same size as the purple nail.


“Okay, that’s enough of that.” She giggled, taking another long sip of the wine before clenching her toes on the panties and lifting her foot.  She crossed her left foot, resting the ankle on her right knee and peeked under, barely able to stifle her laughter.  


Her foot was short just like her, but it was fleshy and full, also just like her.  The chubby toes were clenched into small little light pink spheres, and they hid most of the purple panties in the crevice created in the underside of her toes.  


“Enjoying yourself down there?” She said, resting her cheek on her hand as she stared.  A lot of James was wedged into her toes, but she figured as long as even a square millimeter was visible, James would be able to utilize that visible portion to perceive the world with his senses.  


‘His touch, smell, and taste is probably in overdrive right now!’ she thought with a laugh.


Since James didn’t answer, like she knew he wouldn’t, Amy cood, “Awwww….do the little panties wanna come up here?” she asked, walking two fingers up her thigh and between her legs.  


“Okay sweetie, do you think you’ve paid your dues yet?” Amy asked cheerfully.  She pinched James and gently began tugging, but did not relent on the force of her toe’s clench on him, causing him to stretch…as if her toes wanted him to stay there forever.


Eventually, enough of James stretched out of the fleshy toes that he snapped like a spring away from Amy’s bare foot and bounced in her fingers. 


“Becaaaauuuuuuuuse…” she said, taking another sip of her wine, getting a great idea. 


“I could just…I dunno….tuck you down into one of my shoes.  Maybe the Nikes again?  You seemed to like it earlier.  I mean, there was nothing you did that suggested that, but umm…I just had a feeling, does that make sense?” 


Amy giggled deviously. The wine and the power were really starting to go to her head. She picked up her pink and white Nike sneaker, one of the ones she’d worn to the liquor store earlier.  


Amy dangled James over top of the sneakers opening.


“How about it, honey?  I’ll have this big comfy bed all to myself tonight, and you’ll have my big comfy running shoe all to YOURSELF.  I’ll tuck you in with one of momma’s nice, warm ankle socks.  I’ll just grab the ones I wore today out of the dirty clothes hamper.  If they’ve cooled off too much, I could always warm them up for a little bit. Maybe I can teach you to like feet, you never know!”


She waited for a moment, staring with a mischievous smile at the panties, bathing in the silence until the sneaker fell with a thud to the ground. 


“How about…” Amy tossed the panties down on the bed.


“...I just…” Amy hooked her thumbs into the drawstring waistband of her comfy pajama bottoms and started tugging down.


“...put you…” The sultry, tipsy redhead stood in nothing but a pair of pink boyshorts, but not for long.


“..where you…” She slid the panties down last, her focus leaving them the moment they reached the point of her thighs at which they were no longer stretched wide enough to stay up. 


“...really wanna be..”  Amy rubbed two of her fingers along her plush, fuzzy mound.  She played with her sensitive lips and her heart skipped a beat imagining what James must be thinking as he watched her helpless and immobile on the bed.  The wine was REALLY getting to her now.


She rocked her wide, motherly hips seductively and slowly turned around, exposing her huge pale bottom to James.  Amy kept shaking her hips and her big, pale cheeks rippled along, shadowing the swaying hips.  


A tiny hand ran up a huge ass cheek and the room filled with a loud, cracking slap sound. 


‘That was definitely going to leave a mark.’ She thought with a chuckle, allowing the slap to reverberate through the meat of her cheek. 


There was nothing left to do now but put James on.  She’d teased him for so long now, and even herself.  The first time James mentioned this outlandish idea, she thought it was a joke.  Slowly, she came to realize that not only was the technology real, but so was James’ interest in it!  Amy could only say no so many times, and when he suggested it as a one-time thing for his birthday, the redhead realized she was out of no’s.  


Maybe she had the wine to thank, but now she was really starting to get it.  


“You’re about to get so lucky, mister.” Amy slurred, accidentally sloshing some of the rose red out of her wine glass down onto her bed.  Luckily enough, not a single drop stained the pristine white sheets, as there was a black and purple pair of panties there to conveniently catch each droplet.  


With a thoroughly amused giggle, Amy picked up the panties from the bed and brought them very close to her face.  She stared at the front of the panties, where the cute, dark purple bow gently bobbed with her movement.  Her nose grazed against the bow as she planted a gentle kiss and then she lowered James, lifting her right foot up and sliding it in through the right leg hole.  


The left foot went in next, but not before Amy almost clumsily fell over.  She giggled playfully, bracing herself against her hope chest, which was a treasured gift from her grandmother.  What a fun memory to look back on when she restored him!  She could just see what she was going to say when they ate dinner tomorrow night….”I know I almost fell on top of you, honey…but look at this thing.” She’d joke, pointing down at her expansive rump, practically hanging off the edges of the hard dining room chair. “It's so big and soft…I’m pretty sure you would have been okay!  


James was already stretched a bit, and he wasn’t even up past her calves yet!  


Amy slowly started pulling up.  James had crossed her knees now, and the flesh was beginning to get more pale and much thicker.  Once in the territory of her lower thighs, just north of the area exposed in her most adventurous pair of shorts or skirts, some of the tiny purple hearts were stretched and skewed dramatically from the girth of Amy’s flesh.  


Amy kept pulling.  He was at her upper thighs now.  Increasingly soft and increasingly pale.


The most private, sensitive areas of her body…and they were going to get more and more private…more and more sensitive in just a few seconds. 


The thick red-head shuddered when she felt the band of the small panties graze against her pussy lips.  She imagined James staring up at her womanhood from his vantage point, pushing every bit of his sensation to feel up to that waistband, just to make sure that he could experience the first contact with as many of his bodily senses as he could.  


With a dull snap against her flat but soft lower belly, the panties were fully on and three short fingers playfully pet her puffy pussy.  The front of the purple panties was already damp to the touch, having immediately gotten to work at absorbing her arousal. She grabbed her wine glass and headed toward the full body mirror near hers and James’ walk-in closet.  She turned around to get a look at her ass and literally almost choked on her wine from laughing.  


Her ass had never looked better, the tight blank and purple panties were hugging her voluptuous, tempting curves in all the right places.  Amy ran a hand up her left ass cheek.  It was so large, the panties must have been having quite a time covering all of it. 


‘Good for James…’ she thought as she rubbed the panties over her cheek, ‘...he loved hugging my ass, and now he’s REALLY hugging it!’


She admired how the hearts, at the most stretched points of the underwear, were much larger and distorted. They were practically transparent from how much booty they fought to cover!  Conversely, the hearts closer to her crack were folded and pinched into the cleavage of her mighty, pale cheeks.  


‘I wonder which of my cheeks he’s nuzzling his cute little perverted face into’ Amy thought, gently rubbing her ass.  ‘...or maybe he’s nuzzling between them.’


Amy took another sip of her wine, her heart thumping at what was to come next.


~