- Text Size +

“Hmmmm...” James crossed his arms over his chest and bit his lip. This wasn’t an easy decision


“...I think black and purple is the winner.” James said, motioning toward the blonde’s left hand.  The blonde arched a dark eyebrow and without turning her head, her big brown eyes shifted toward her left hand. James watched a playful, cute smirk grow on the blonde’s face as her eyes scanned the contents of her left hand.  She wore a tiny headset and the name tag pinned above her left breast said Madison.


“The tiny purple hearts, it is.” Madison said with a larger, more “customer service-y” smile, returning a pair of white panties with horizontal pink stripes to one of the bins. 


“And those ones are included in the sale, right?” James asked as he followed Madison toward one of the registers.  She weaved expertly through the busy gaggle of women.  The customers and employees alike were frenetic in how they crowded around bins of panties, bras, nightgowns, and whatever else women wore when they wanted to feel sexy.



James never felt comfortable in places like this, even when accompanying Amy. She would be sifting through the brilliant assortment of colors and cuts while he’d try to remain by her side and not look like some kind of pervert.  Visiting the establishment by himself? That was even worse!  


For that reason, he kept close to Madison as if he were a baby duck following its mother.  He really enjoyed the scent of her perfume, which had some hint of mango.  James considered asking her where she got it, but he thought that might have come off as creepy in a panty store.


“Yup!” Madison chirped over her shoulder. “15% off.”


The jet black fabric slipped and folded through Madison’s short, dainty fingers. The tiny purple hearts that were evenly distributed throughout the panties took on stretched and skewed shapes.  


“Cute bow.” Madison said, her fingertips gently nudging a small, dark purple bow positioned over the front of the panties a bit south of the waistband.  


“Yeah, that was one of the reasons I picked it.” James replied proudly.  The bow was cute.  The cut of the panties were cute.  The tiny purple hearts were cute.  


And the one tiny purple heart a few inches south of the bow…the one that was a slightly lighter shade of purple…and seemed to serve as a very subtle accent to the light and dark purples of the panties…that one was also cute.  


That’s what James was hearing from Madison anyway, but all he could think about was how those soft, velvety panties would look stretched over his wife’s big ass…and how it would feel for him to be–


“--So what’s the occasion?” Madison asked, interrupting James’ thoughts and punching some numbers into the register.


“My birthday.” James replied with a grin.


“Ahhhh…so you’re buying your own birthday present.” Madison giggled, probably politely pretending that it was some original idea that she had not heard before . 


“That’s cute.  I’m sure she’ll appreciate it.”


“I’ve been trying to convince her to give this a try for a long time now…and she finally said yes.” James said thoughtfully.


“And you figured your birthday was the best time to try again.  Good strategy!” Madison teased cheerfully.  


James chuckled, “Well, it worked!”


James watched the price come up on the Point of Sale register and now he was the one raising an eyebrow.


“Comes to $25.50 plus tax.” Madison informed James.


‘Jeez, even with 15% off!’ James thought, ‘How can such a tiny amount of fabric cost so much money?’


Surely he’d find no sympathy from Madison.  The blonde beauty probably was wearing a pair of panties just like these right now…or at least that was what the primitive whispers in his brain would have liked to believe as he looked at her tight, form fitting yoga pants.  Surely she’d spent a small fortune on underwear as a woman and she wasn’t alone.  


He sympathized with women.  His last underwear purchase was a pack of 4 for $20…and that was a few years ago.  As he accepted the pink striped bag from Madison, he looked down at the neatly folded pair of panties lying motionless inside, just waiting to be taken out and put on.  


“...and they probably won’t even last a year..’


None of this velvety soft underwear did.  It was built to impress…not to last. At the very least, James was content to know that it would be doing a fair amount of impressing tonight.


James set the pink striped bag in the passenger seat of his car, right next to the other far less sexy but far more exciting container.  Even though any passerby would only see a plain, unmarked cardboard box, James scolded himself for leaving it right out in the open like that.  Suppose someone had broken the window and stolen it?  Or worse…accidentally used it?  


James was intelligent enough for his own good but reckless enough for several others.  He wouldn’t have been in this exciting situation if not for that character flaw.


The boring cardboard box contained a very special, one-of-a-kind device.  Well…technically there were two other very similar prototypes, so it was essentially a three-of-a-kind device.  


The device on his passenger seat was called a Matter and Consciousness Reticulation instrument, or MCR for short.  


What the MCR did was quite simple, but the multi-disciplinary process by which it operated was incredibly complicated…far beyond his scope of full understanding as a security guard.  He knew enough of its operation, however, to safely use it…and he knew enough of his company’s security protocols to get away with…let’s say…secretly ‘borrowing’ it for a few days.


“Hey sweetheart.” James said, hanging his keys on the hook. He also set the two boxes down on the floor next to the shoes he’d kicked off his feet.  


Amy looked up from her laptop and smiled. “Hey, birthday boy.”


The gorgeous redhead stood up from their dining room table and approached James with open arms.  She must have gotten home from work at least an hour ago, evident from the fact that she was now wearing a soft and fuzzy set of pajama pants and comfy t-shirt instead of the tan dockers and short sleeved, collared employee t-shirt she typically wore to the supermarket. Unlike her work shirt, the slinky t-shirt stretched over her body now was just high enough to show off a bit of her lower stomach and just tight enough to show that her bra was probably somewhere upstairs.  Both thoughts drove James crazy.  


As much as James wanted to have children one day, the only silver lining of not having them was that his smoking hot girlfriend could walk around with her stiff nipples showing themselves and her big, jiggly ass shaking.  Despite the benefits of not having children to worry about, James did always want some.  He feared that time was running out, especially as he was getting older.  Amy, however, was very good at deferring the discussion to another time, suggesting there was always time later for children and that they should enjoy the freedom they have while they still can.


The two embraced at the door and locked lips.  James allowed his hands to wander down Amy’s back and cup her considerable ass.  Each of his own hands, as large as they were and despite having about 6 inches of height on her, came not even close to fully enclosing each of Amy’s cheeks. 


Soon enough, he’d be completely surrounding that big ass…


“I hope you’re not working right now.” James said, planting a few light kisses on Amy’s soft lips, motioning toward her open laptop on the dining room table.  


The redhead grinned, “Nope, the only thing I still have to do is go to the store and get wine.  Other than that, I’m just browsing Instagram.”


James gave her an approving kiss on the forehead.  “Good.  Because they don’t pay you enough to bring work home with you.”


Amy rolled her eyes, “Well we can’t all work for a big-shot company like BexCorps.”


With a light pat on her sizable rump, James’ girlfriend was on her way back to power down her laptop, and boy did James enjoy the view.  


‘This is going to be the best birthday ever…’ he thought with a smile as he retrieved what he’d set down at the floor. 


“Oooooo, what’s that?” Amy asked with a sing-song tone, her pretty green eyes affixed to the striped bag.  She clearly knew what it was.


Before James could answer, she reached out with her hands, “Gimme….”


James happily obliged, presenting the pink striped bag to his girlfriend.  


“Oh, these are adorable.” Amy said, unfolding the black panties and turning them around to investigate all sides. “The tiny purple hearts are so cute.”


“Yeah, I thought so too.” James said, kissing the top of Amy’s head as he pulled up a chair and sat down at the dining room table with his red-head girlfriend. 


“What a cute little bow…oh, I love how this one kinda stands out.” Amy gushed, tapping one of the hearts on the front.  It was the one James had noticed earlier at the store, a few hearts south of the cute dark bow.  All the tiny purple hearts were of a particular color and indistinguishable from each other…


…except for this one heart.  It was subtle, but this one heart was a little bit lighter and a little bit brighter than the others.  


“Only YOU would buy something for ME on YOUR birthday.” Amy teased, her fingertips rubbing over the smooth and velvety material of the black and purple panties.


“Oh, make no mistake…once you put those on, it’ll definitely be a gift for me.” James replied, setting the plain cardboard box on the dining room table.  Amy’s emerald green eyes seemed to transition from a state of interest and cheerfulness to a state of annoyance…and for a quick unguarded and reflexive moment, even exasperation.


“Ugh….is that what I think it is?” she asked with a smirk and an eye roll.


“It sure is!” James said playfully and obliviously, opening the flaps of the boring cardboard box.


“Well, you know your audience…” Amy said, shifting a bit in her seat, “...if there was ever a day I’d entertain this, it would be your birthday.”


“So…” James began explaining as he removed several items from the cardboard box.  They probably all looked quite strange to Amy, and he was prepared to explain what each one did.  He would have to since not only she’d be helping him to Shift, but she would be solely responsible for CounterShifting him.


“...this is the MCR controller.” James said, lifting a clunky looking box.  It looked a little bit like a gameboy, especially with its green screen, but it was a little bit lager and even more primitive looking.  It had several boring gray rubber buttons embedded in its boring gray casing on the bottom edge of the screen and also along the left edge.  On each side of the casing were ports for connecting its accessories.  “It’s basically the brain of the unit.”


“Right….and MCR stands for what again?” Amy asked.


“Matter and Consciousness Reticulation.”


“Right…I knew that. Proceed.” Amy sighed.


“So what it does is it remaps the matter and conscious experience of the Shifter onto the Target.”


“Right……so lemme guess how this is gonna work…Shifter.” Amy said, patting James on his head. She then lightly tapped the black and purple panties on the dining room table in front of her. 


“...and Target.”


“You’re really smart; has anyone ever told you that?” James teased and then continued, removing what looked similar to boring gray corrugated tubing from the box.  One end of the tubing terminated into a black gasket and the other had what looked like a mouthguard.


“Once the Shifter…” James explained, motioning toward himself and lifting the mouthguard, “...puts this in their mouth and bites down, we power the MCR Device on and it will begin prepping for the Shift.”


“This already seems a little complicated, honey.” Amy said.


“Oh, don’t worry, sweetheart.” James said, trying to be enthusiastic enough for the both of them. “I mean…the process is pretty fool-proof.  All we have to do is follow the steps.  Here, let me finish, okay?”


Amy sighed.


“Once the MCR Device has prepared me for the Shift, I’ll press……” James trailed off, beginning to flip through the thick instruction manual that accompanied the device. 


“....the pink button here on the side of the MCR Device…” James said, not looking up from the directions as he spoke, “...and then the MCR Device will wait for a full scan of the Target.”


“The Target?  Isn’t that you?” Amy asked hesitantly, holding up the black panties with tiny purple hearts.


“Yup!” James said excitedly, but then his head tilted as he tried to keep all the terms straight, “...wait…I mean no.  I’m the Shifter and the underwear is the Target.”


Looking at those tiny panties in Amy’s small hands was turning him on so much.  Amy’s bright blue fingernails were larger than the tiny purple hearts, and he was excited to see those tiny purple hearts stretch and skew to accommodate Amy’s hips.  James was already trying to imagine what it would be like to fully hug those wide, motherly hips…for every part of his physical and spiritual being to be hugging, nuzzling, and kissing every square inch of Amy’s large ass, tight pussy lips, and everything between. James tugged at his pants, adjusting his growing erection.


James removed more tubing similar to the one with the mouthguard. However, instead of a mouthguard, this cord ended with a small metallic disk…approximately the size of a dime.  James motioned toward the dime-shaped tip of the cord.  “This is the sensor.  We’ll touch it to the Target once the Shifter profile is completed.  Once the Target Scan completes…meaning: once the sensor here has completed what's called a Reticulation Scan with the full surface area of the Target, we press the blue button here on the side of the sensor wand…and then the Shifter travels through this cord via the mouthguard and into the central MCR Device. Meanwhile, the inorganic matter of the Target also migrates into the MCR Device for storage.  Nanoseconds after the Target’s inorganic matter is transferred into the MCR Device, the Shifter is forced through the MCR Device and into the Target.”


“So…then you’ll be in these panties…” Amy stated, although it sounded more like a question.


“I won’t just be IN the panties, sweetheart.  I’ll literally be able to experience and perceive every square millimeter of their surface area!  I will literally BE the panties. Every part of them…the front..the back..the sides…inside and outside.  Everything! Isn’t that crazy??” James wanted Amy to be as excited about this as he was, but he accepted that she was a little bit reluctant.  He hoped that she would change her mind once they started.


“Baby…are you sure about this?” Amy asked, setting the panties down. “I know it’s your birthday but can’t I just…I dunno….sit on your face again?  I’ll do it for as long as you like.  I’ll even do it naked if you want. This just seems…so complicated and risky.”


James reached out and rubbed Amy’s shoulder. “I know it SEEMS that way, but trust me Amy.  It’s really easy.  And the CounterShift process..the way that I’ll go back to normal…it's even easier than the Shift process.  I was watching the scientists do it just last week….all you have to do is follow the directions here in the CounterShift part of the manual….here on….hmm….oh!  Page 438…or…..no, it looks like Page 598.”


James didn’t want to distract Amy too much from the actual Shifting process.  The CounterShift was so easy, anyone could follow those steps. James closed the manual and went to drop it back in the box.  He had to shift some other paperwork inside the box to make it fit and then he shut the box, putting it on the ground. 

Out of sight, out of mind.


Amy took a deep breath, “Okay…I want the record to show that I’m not too comfortable with this…”


“Well…if it bothers you to wear me then–”


“--No…it’s not that.” Amy said, looking down at her feet.  “I don’t mind that part….I dunno….I’m just worried about something bad happening.”


James leaned in and kissed Amy on the forehead and when she smiled, James knew that he had won.  “Don’t worry about me.  Trust me baby; everything will be fine.”


“Okay…” Amy said reluctantly, playing with the thin, velvety panties in her fingers.  She shot a sincere but concerned smile at her boyfriend, “...but only because it’s your birthday.”


James followed Amy up the stairs, oggling her huge, swaying ass as it jostled and jiggled with each heavy step.  He couldn’t believe that he was about to surround it…that he would be hugging those cheeks with his whole body…that he would be surrounding her tight, shaven pussy with every fiber of his being.  Amy was nearly at the last step when James leaned in from behind her and planted a big kiss on her left ass cheek.  Just as he hoped, it elicited a playful jerk and a cute yelp.


“You’re lucky you’re cute.” Amy said with a chuckle as the two entered their bedroom.


Amy turned around to see that James was empty handed.  “Are we not doing it in here?”


James chuckled, removing his shirt and pants.  “No, I figured we could do it at the table so nothing gets kicked around or falls, you know?”


Amy nodded, and James loved watching her eyes dance over his now nude body.  “And you’re taking your clothes off because…”


“...because I don’t want them interfering with the Shift.”


“Okay..that makes sense.”


The two made their way back downstairs and took a seat in the dining room, Amy still dressed in her sleepwear and James now naked as the day he was born.


James bit down on the mouthpiece and for the first time, he felt nervous.  There was absolutely no way he would allow Amy to see it though.  He’d had to fight tooth and nail for her to even allow this to happen.  If he expressed even a modicum of reluctance or concern, he was sure that Amy would pull the plug on the whole thing.


James couldn’t handle that.


He had to know what it was like.  James had to become Amy’s panties.


The taste of the mouthguard was unpleasant, but James pushed past it and programmed the MCR Device to accept his information. When he hit the enter button, the MCR Device emitted a few melodic, robotic chirps and he winced.

“Are you okay?” Amy asked.


An exaggerated nod from James followed Amy’s question, and James hoped it adequately covered her concern.  There was only a tingling in the roof of his mouth and a strange vibration in his teeth.  The sensation only lasted for a few moments; the moment that the MCR Device read “Shift Extraction Complete”, the tingling sensation stopped. 


James knew from reading the directions that he couldn’t let up from the mouthguard at all or else he risked aborting the Shift process.  He wished that he’d have more explicitly gone over this part with Amy, but there was no turning back now. The MCR Device had a 24-hour cooldown period so if he were to abort the process now, they couldn’t try again until tomorrow. And when it was no longer his birthday, who knew if Amy would even entertain this silly idea.


With his mouth full of the plastic mouthguard, James pressed the pink button and immediately felt a subtle but noticeable vibration traveling uniformly through the mouthguard.  He handed the other cord extending from the MCR Device to Amy and motioned toward the black and purple panties in her lap.  He then made a gesture to suggest that she needed to run the probe along the entire surface area of the panties and then press the blue button on the side of the sensor wand.


“Okay, okay..” Amy said a little nervously, setting the panties on the table in front of her, stretched out and open.  She was holding the sensor wand over the black and purple panties with wavering confidence that James was trying to push through.  The tip of the sensor was about the size of a dime and only slightly smaller than each of the tiny purple hearts in the pattern all over the panties.  James would remember that fact forever as he watched the sensor probe make contact with one of those hearts.  


It just so happened to be the slightly lighter, slightly brighter purple heart that she touched.  The one on the front of the panties.  The one that was a few inches south of the dark ribbon.   James nodded encouragingly.  He knew now that the reticulation scan was starting and the sensor was basically scanning the entire set of panties.  All Amy had to do now was wait for the scan to complete and he’d shift right into–


“--And now that I’ve touched it, I press the blue button, right?” Amy started to say. 


“NOOOOO!” His voice was muffled by the mouthguard he held tightly with his teeth, and even as the noise found its way out of his mouth it was already too late.  It would be the last word he ever spoke.  His hand had managed to make it to her shoulder, and it would be the last time his hand would ever touch her. 


Amy’s tiny little finger had pressed the blue button and a fraction of a second after the internal actuator of the button quietly clicked, James was gone.


In a fraction of a second, James’ entire body stiffened and he felt an intense burning sensation in his toes, as if they were being pulled up into his ankles.  But his ankles were being pulled up into his thighs.  And his thighs into his chest.  His chest into his neck.  His neck into his chin.  


His chin…his ears..his hair


…his ears, his forehead, his nose…


..his tonsils, his tongue, his teeth…


..everything that his body owned, everything that was James…was being pulled into the mouthguard.  


In the blink of an eye, James had been practically pulled inside out and into the cord through the mouthguard. He recalled eavesdropping on two of scientists in the elevator one day.  One of them said that the Shifter’s transmission through the mouthguard and into the MCR Device would be 0.89C… or 89% of the speed of light.  She seemed to know what she was talking about and her colleague didn’t disagree.  James was inclined to believe that factoid because as far as he was concerned, he felt almost as if he’d arrived in the MCR box before Amy even clicked the blue button.  A few microprocessors evaluated and analyzed James’ full genetic profile within microseconds and then passed him on through the MCR device and down the cord that Amy was still holding.  


James felt dizzy and disoriented.  Barely a full second had passed since he watched Amy’s finger click the button, and yet it felt like much longer.  Even so, he still had trouble remembering the course of events.  His trip through the MCR device was quite jarring but he felt the bucking sensation and a light kick in his chest, which he knew signified that the Shifting had completed.


He looked around best he could with eyes that he understood he no longer had.  He breathed in the scent of the new panties through a nose he understood was gone, and yet he astutely and determined with a discomforting certainty that the panties must have been tried on by someone at the store prior to his purchasing them.  His senses might have been heightened as well, as James was even picking up Madison’s mango scented perfume from when she handled the panties while accepting his payment at the store.  


He felt the pressure of the sensor probe in Amy’s hand relenting from its contact on his skin, but it wasn’t his skin anymore.  His sensory inputs had all been mapped into the panties, but the major problem became apparent when he saw just how big the sensor probe was as Amy lifted it from him.


It was HUGE!


Nearly as large as him!


This wasn’t right.  Sure, the panties were small but the tip of the sensor was only the size of a dime.  Why did it look so fucking massive to him?


The reason why it was so big, James realized, was because Amy had made a crucial error.  It was the reason why James shouted for her not to press the button.  The MCR Device needed enough time for the sensor probe to create a reticulation lattice around the Target, propagating out in all directions along the 2D surface of the panties until the forming lattice meets up with itself on all edges, confirming a closed lattice around the Target.  James read all this in the instructions and he wished he’d have explained it better to Amy.


To put in more simple terms, Amy had not allowed enough time to pass for the MCR Device to fully scan the whole set of panties.  When she pressed the blue button, the MCR Device pulled James’ in and mapped him onto the area it had completed scanning SO FAR. Judging from his surroundings, his awareness of his new existence, and his size, James understood that he might be in some serious hot water here. 


James was not transformed into his wife’s panties, per se.  


To be more specific, James was transformed into one of the tiny purple hearts on his wife’s panties. The lighter and brighter one.  


‘Calm down…calm down…relax your breathing..’ James thought to himself, acknowledging the silliness of his statement.  His lungs, just like everything else except for his consciousness, were stored away in the MCR Device for later retrieval.


~