- Text Size +

Tags: giga, cruel , futanari ,unbirth, huge breasts, vore, cock vore, anal vore, crush, Destruction, testicle play, violent, cum flooding



It all started on a normal day, the air was warm, the skies were clear of dark clouds. For the millions of inhabitants, it was the perfect weekend for knocking out chores and attending a public gathering. Everything was calm and what bustling noise existed, came from the major business districts in the downtown metro area.


There was talk about a strange virus going around the net the last few days and it took out a neighboring city's internet for a whole 4 hours. The damage was so bad that they had to essentially hard reset the power grid to get things moving again. It was unknown what had been occurring at the time but talks from the younger generations mention a strange golden vixen going around absorbing what appeared to be data before the blackout.


Following these recent talks, a massive bolt of electricity suddenly shot out from a nearby substation. Rather than a single burst of energy and dispersing, the bolt grew larger and larger. it ithen blasted into the sky like a meteor before crashing almost 50 miles away into a major production factory for power cells. In its destructive wake, the energy expanded rapidly outwards before reforming into a solid form.


Just as what the younger generations said, a strange golden vixen suddenly morphed into reality. But to the shock of everyone, it was now over 30 miles tall. With her trademarked purple sleeves adorning her forearms, Renamon began to stretch herself as if she had left a cramped space. “Mmmm, took longer than I expected, but I'm finally out!” she grinned, taking a quick moment to pat herself over and confirm everything was good. The smile however slowly faded as she realized the outside world was not as she expected. “Hmm? I could’ve sworn there was a city nearby?” she thought.


Looking closer, Renamon could see what appeared as patches of fog over what seemed to be the textures of a map. “Hmmmmmmm? She thought again before getting onto her knees and inspecting the grey colored grids. Tiny almost impossible to see buildings covered the strange grid before her. Her mouth contorted in confusion as she processed what she was seeing. “That's weird? I don't remember consuming this much data? But if I’m this big then i guess i overdid it hehe” Renamon chuckled not realizing her size made her simplest of actions wreak havoc on the world below. The simple pronunciation of a word was enough to smash windows and send people reeling as they covered their ears in vain hope to silence the sound. The simple act of exhaling a chuckle also wrought with it a hurricane force wind that sent people sky ward and cars tumbling.


Renamon was none the wiser until one of her powerful claws accidentally poked a nearby skyscraper, cutting into it with such ease that she couldn't even comprehend it happening. All she could do was look at it with dark curiosity as the claw appeared from the other side, slicing the building in two. The results were catastrophic, the upper half collapsing into another structure like a domino effect all the while Renamon watched with bated curiosity.


“Such a strange feeling, I don’t remember this before?” Renamon thought to herself as a dark reality began to emerge from her core. Suddenly without remorse, Renamon slowly lowered a claw once more into a wider building, this time vertically forcing it into the building’s roof. Inside was nothing but pandemonium as dozens of office workers flooded the stairs and elevators in a bid to get away from the approaching claw. Renamon underestimated just how large her claws were as the entire building quickly began to explode as each millimeter of its ebony surface entered. Those inside still trying to get out quickly found everything collapsing around them as a claw the size of a small mountain pierced through their office building reducing everything to rubble. By the time her claw had reach the ground, the building no longer existed.


“Not even a centimeter? I’m super big!” Renamon thought as the destroyed building couldn’t even make it past the very tip of her claw before disintegrating. Once more the dark emotion began to unwind within her, a small smile growing on her face as she relished in the simplest acts of bringing so much carnage. “So small~ so insignificant~ so… exciting~” Renamon began to speak again as her eyes squinted to focus more on the tiny humans below.


Ignoring the city blocks covered with destruction from Renamon’s actions. Countless people were fleeing in all directions trying to evade her god-like gaze. What Renamon just considered innocent staring was like being watched by an eyeball capable of swallowing a small city all on its own with a simple blink. Her blue eyes like an endless sky as the dark pupils within dilated and focused with every thought and action. It was straight out of a biblical horror.  As much as she tried however, the humans were just too small to comprehend. But the vibrating lines on the ground told her all she needed to know.


Finally pulling away from her kneeling position, Renamon sat on her knees and begin to ponder what she should do next. Bringing a finger to the underside of her muzzle, she pondered hard and looked upon the city before her like sand in a sandbox. “I wonder how it feels?” she thought aloud before moving to stand up. The action alone sending a massive tremor through the earth and knocking over a few unstable structures. 

Not even a few minutes later, a sudden shadow began to engulf a portion of the cityscape. All eyes looked on with terror as many fell to their knees in prayer. Looming just a mile over them, the larges paw anyone had ever conceived began to lower toward them. They were so massive that the white fur on its underside looked more like a dense forest than the fur of a 30-mile tall kitsune. Renamon couldn’t hear their prayers, she couldn’t hear their pleas for mercy, all she could hear was the beating of her heart and the silence of the air around her.

*BOOOM* the 3 toed paw compressed into the earth below as what equated to 9 mount Everest’s began stepping on their sorry existence. “mmmmmr~” Renamon purred with pleasure. While not sand, the feeling of her paw crushing the human’s city sent shivers up her spine. The feeling was indescribable as she scrunched them back and forth, savoring what remained below. Looking down, she also noticed that a shockwave of dirt and destruction had been sent flying all around her foots impact causing the areas around it to be either uprooted or peppered with destruction from the uprooted parts.

Near ground zero, not a soul remained. The blast was equivalent to a super volcano as the impact stripped nearly a mile of earth and life. What remained was essentially just skeletal foundations of what used to be buildings, their occupants reduced to dust. Renamon could be none the wiser as her memory of them quickly faded as the sensation of crunchy earth turning soft drove her mind wild.  “To think such pleasures existed! I wish id done this sooner!” Renamon said before taking another step onto a still intact portion of city.

In the distance, other countless towns and cities bore witness to the 30-mile Renamon’s rampage. The shockwave of her initial stomp blowing past them in a torrent of wind shaking even the hardest of men to their core. Evacuations were underway while the gold vixen was distracted but nobody knew if they’d escape such a walking calamity so easily. To their misfortune, Renamon’s little foot play began to end, and a new sight grabbed her attention.

Looking in the distance, Renamon could see what looked like another large city. Having exhausted the current one, Renamon unthinkingly began to move towards it. Her eyes locked onto the vastness of this one as she assumed it to be a major city like a capital. The whole walk there, Renamon pondered further on what else she could do at this size to feel that pleasure once more. The dark force within her further churning as a wicked idea entered her mind. “I am feeling a tad peckish.”

While just a simple careless loud thought, the city before her entered a new stage of fear. With each footfall decimating everything around, sending small shockwaves as well as nearby towns hurtling. Renamon quickly began to descend upon the massive town. With her shadow slowly looming over them, Renamon uncaringly knelt, crushing countless blocks of city beneath her furred knees. “Just a little taste~” Renamon asked to no response before bending her muzzle down. 


As the rift opened, everyone ceased what they were doing. All eyes on the immense chasm spreading before them. The teeth were like mountains, each one capable of crushing entire city blocks with ease. The most prominent being the 4 canines showing off Renamon’s canine like nature even further. Then as the mouth gaped further, an audible exhaling began to send people and buildings flying as not a soul could withstand her hurricane like breath. Once it had passed however, everyone could once again gaze in terror at the undulating pink surface of her mouth. 

Like looking a foreign and alien world, Renamon’s maw was soaked with an ocean of saliva. Her tongue flicking back and forth as it sent torrents of saliva crashing into her lips. The dark depths of her gullet quivering and contracting as her hunger became apparent more and more.  Closer and closer Renamon edged herself, her maw ready to devour anything as it approached. But before that, Renamon decided to start with a sample. Why rush it? She has all day to enjoy this after all. 

Pausing a mere mile from the city, Renamon’s tongue slowly began to extend outward. With an audible “auuuuh” Renamon’s tongue pierced the earth as if it were ice cream. Her tongue slowly uplifting the city scape onto its surface and crushing anything that didn’t make it, beneath its mass. There wasn’t even a speck of grey left in the path of Renamon’s massive tongue as it cradled what it had caught back into its depths. The survivors of the ordeal watching as their world quickly became replaced with the hot and humid atmosphere of Renamon’s mouth. A small blast of musty air washing over them as Renamon exhaled before fully closing her mouth.

The silence was deafening at first but as things settles the audible groans and squelching could be heard as Renamon savored her snack. Without further warning, the tongue began to lift upwards sending the poor clump of city hurtling towards the pitch-black abyss of her gullet. Thankfully, Renamon’s throat would end up being so tight that anything that had survived up til now would be compressed into a fine paste ensuring no one would be alive when the powerful caustic stomach fluids digested her latest meal. Once more Renamon opened her mouth to show the world that her meal was now safely inside her stomach, being sure to respond with a cute “auuuuuh” sound. 

“Not bad~ though its more the thought than the flavor haha” Renamon thought before taking a follow up bite and swallowing. “Yep, def just the thought”. Not wanting to take a third bite, Renamon lifted herself into a sitting position, a curious idea entering her mind. “Back when I was still in the net, I remember some interesting sites. If I recall, humans take great pleasure in sexual acts through body parts used for procreation.” Renamon closed her eyes and recalled all the data she had devoured up to this point before finding what she wanted. “Ah! Yes, a vagina, that is what human woman have if I recall” Renamon smiled as she cupped her crotch and focused. 

While it seemed like nothing had happened, the sudden stench of sex began to fill the air. Removing her paw, her crotch now had what could be considered a new virgin pussy. But Renamon didn’t seem fully satisfied with this, her face reflected more of a “I need more” as she closed her eyes and pondered further. “AH! BREASTS!” Renamon shouted before cupping her furred chest. Suddenly like water filling a balloon, Renamon’s chest began to expand outwards until she was rocking a pair of asteroids capable of crushing entire cities with ease. The tips being capped by ebony black nipples and areolas.

Giving her new assets a few hearty squeezes, Renamon still looked confused. “Everyone online seemed to say these would feel good but it really just feels like a heavy clay. And now my back is a little sore?” Renamon thought aloud once more before turning her attention to the partially devoured city. “Why don’t we give em a little test~”.

Without another word, Renamon got onto her hands and knees then carefully crawled towards the still intact portions of city. Unknown to Renamon however, her breasts were made too large, so they hung low enough for her nipples to destroy the upper portions of the city’s skyscrapers. While not aware, Renamon started to notice an itchy feeling in her nipples but ignored it as best she could in preparation for her next experiment.

For those below, it was yet another biblical level horror. while Renamon saw her breasts as another pair of tits, the normal sized humans saw the mere existence of her nipples as some foreign landscape as the ridges and cracks of black flesh overshadowed everything. It didn’t help that those very nipples were destroying countless buildings all while their owner obliviously crawled forward.

“Right here should be good!” Renamon thought before looking down at her fat tits. While they didn’t “feel” amazing, she couldn’t deny the effect of looking at them had on her. This being more obvious for those at the ass end of her body as they saw the faint signs of wetness begin to appear on her quivering pussy.

“Just like a pushup!” Renamon said before lowering herself down. People screamed, cried, begged, prayed, died. While they felt like sacks of clay to Renamon, they still weight more than Everest. Hundreds of thousands soon found themselves smears alongside their home against the overwhelming weight of Renamon’s bust. Once more Renamon couldn’t feel much pleasure from the act, but the thoughts off what she had done quickly began to fill her mind. The darkness within growing even more powerful as more and more risky thoughts flooded her mind. 

Lifting back up into a sitting position, Renamon unknowingly sat down upon another section of city, this time accidentally. but in the midst of such action, a jolt of surprise shook her to the core. With a short flinch, Renamon raised her ass upward before reaching behind to rub a finger into what she remembered as the butthole. Inside its crevice, a lone building had wedged itself and was now on the brink of collapse at her prodding.

Without thinking she inserted the finger fully, at first she felt pain and discomfort but then a sudden feeling of fullness and arousal washed over her. “Oh my god! Is this, is this hole also used for such lewd things? You humans really know how to enjoy what life gives ya!” Renamon smiled as she retracted her finger, a trail of debris coating the sphincter. “I have an idea! Why don’t we see just how many of you I can fit inside” *wink*.

The offer was tempting but the populace concluded that running in terror was more appealing. But Renamon at her size couldn’t hear their refusal so in a cruel 30-mile-tall fashion, began scooping parts of the city up with her claw and deliver them to the gates of her most private of places.

“Get in my asshole!” she jokingly shouted before pushing the debris covered finger into the crevice of wrinkles. “Fuck! I never thought this would be so good! from now on you exist to serve, no worship my ass.” Renamon suddenly began to heat up. Her mind becoming overwhelmed at her first real sexual exploration.

Not wanting to waste time, Renamon began turning her ass and body until she was in a squatting position. Looking down, she watched as the next scoop of city slowly disappeared between her legs. “Look at it! In nature its just a vile hole designed to excrete unneeded waste but here, here it is your future, your utopia!” Renamon madly stated as she quickly began to embrace her inner anal queen. 

Those trapped on her greasy claw soon came face to face with Renamon’s gargantuan pucker. The vile hole squirmed and flexed like a living creature; its scale far larger than should be possible. Slowly they began to approach, the sight of previous victims coming into view as countless ruins embedded the creases of Renamon’s shithole. “Welcome home~” Renamon mused before the claw pierced the folds center. Those at the front quickly her reduced to paste between the assholes flesh and Renamon’s claw. Those further back watch in horror as the hole stretch open allowing the wrinkles to stretch as wide as canyons which allowed some areas to enter the dark depth of Renamon’s rectum safely.

If anyone managed to survive, theyed wish they hadn’t as the inside of Renamon’s ass was a putrid muggy hellscape devoid of any light and coated with unknown liquids and solids. Their final days of existence as mere bacteria in the ass of a vixen goddess. Renamon couldn’t care less however, as she was too busy adding more and more people to the ranks of the now asspeople. “Just a little more!” Renamon moaned as she stuck yet another bunch of cityscape up her ass before rimming it gently with her claw. 

“To think id be fired up so much from this! My pussy is like an inferno now!” Renamon whined as literal rivers of juice poured from her bulging vent. The fluids which should be of normal body heat were more like boiling water with the amount of steam wafting off them. The smell itself was akin to a girl’s sorority that used sex as its foundation. To put simply, it was weapons grade pheromones that would make any sterile male erect in minutes.

Licking her lips with lust, Renamon moved on to the soaked lips of her pussy. Without much thought, she began to rim the edges, accumulating a small amount of sticky fluids. “if my asshole that isn’t even met for sex felt that good, I can only imagine what you’ll bring me~” she spoke softly. Slowly lifting the soiled finger, Renamon brought it to her muzzle and gave it a gentle lick. “Oh my~ I really am in heat right now fufu~”. 

Looking around, Renamon only had a few miles of city left to play with. While she could just find another, she was a bit disappointed at the idea of a pause to her fun. But the moment of sadness lasted just that, as she immediately started readjusting herself into a sitting v position with the remaining cityscape well between her thighs. “I’m sorry little humans, I guess all this playing around has changed my perception of you. You’re more like toys to me now, but I don’t think that’s a bad thing~” Renamon spoke gently, a layer of sexual tension in her voice as she groggily eyed the bustling streets from above.

Without another word, Renamon lowered one hand and began to spread her pussy for all to see. Looking up, Renamon’s cheeks were flushed as she took heavier and heavier breaths. With her other hand she began to scoop up the entire city scape and began dragging it slowly towards of throbbing tunnel of flesh. 

Just like her asshole, the tunnels creases and folds seemed to stretch for miles as each fold housed canyons of space between them. It would be wrong to say it was loose, as the humans were just so small that what would be a vice like grip still left much room to explore. At the top of the meaty portal of writhing flesh jutted a small mountain sized clitoris. From the tinies point of view, a visible shaking could be observed as Renamon’s heartbeat pumped blood into it. The peak rising higher and higher as the seconds past.

Inside the city, it was like a 10.0 earthquake was occurring. Buildings we’re collapsing, people being trapped in debris and knocked around, and power lines explode sending sparks raining down upon the poor survivors. But even with the hell on earth occurring in the moment, all they could do is watch with awe and fear as the meaty folds grew ever closer.  But a new feature soon began to dawn on the tinies. A light ever increasing fog began to build up around the pussy, a literal miasma of lust coming right out of the juices and pores of Renamon’s behemoth cunt. 

On first inspection the mist like gas just made the air reek of sex, but ever millimeter closer added on more and more density until suddenly after a few seconds the air was damn near suffocating with Renamon’s horniness. Those lucky to avoid heavy patches of the suffocating arousal just watched with lost hope as the fleshy canyons grew larger and larger, the suspense of their approach bringing many to madness as they just kept getting bigger.

There desperation was finally answered as Renamon at last sandwiched the clump of city against her spread pussy. “UGHHHHNNN!” was all Renamon could muster as the coolness of the city crunched against it. With her tongue lolling out, Renamon began forcing whatever could fit into her fuck tunnel inside. Her claws mangling the clump of city as countless buildings, streets, and people were tossed into the tight tunnel that now bubbled with sticky strings of fem juices. 

It was carnage of the highest level, people thrown into beads of cum as large as sports stadiums, building compressed to dust between creases of meat, and entire blocks were scraped from existence against the bumpy surface of where her g-spot would be. No one had time to process what was happening as Renamon’s pussy became a fleshy city compactor designed to bring its owner maximum pleasure.

“UUGHN FUUUCK!” Renamon finally moaned in that instant as the textures and pops drove her over the edge. A tsunami of fluid exploding out her pussy before soaking the ground before her in a small puddle. The debris that failed to enter her vagina bubbling in the thick juices as they turned to mere mud. With all said and done, Renamon released her pussy and fell backwards. Her mind needing a moment of respite from the pleasure overload. “I can get used to this, that was amazing!” she thought as her pussy continued to dribble excess fluids and debris from its depths.

After about 10 minutes of enjoying her rest, Renamon began to stand once more, leaving An indentation of her back and ass for all to remember. With a cute little stretch, Renamon continued her journey of finding her next bout of pleasure. The kitsune once again extinguishing dozens of towns and forests from existence with each careless foot fall.

With her size it took her no time at all to find more cities, but Renamon was feeling exotic at this point and thought it’d be nice to visit the sea. To her fortune, or rather just stupidly huge vantage point, Renamon quickly saw the ocean begin to materialize with each step forward. The golden kitsune’s ear jolted in surprise when she saw what appeared to be a few hundred dots peppering the waters as well as little streaks caressing the air over them.

“Oh? What have we here?” Renamon asked no one in particular as she stepped ever closer. With just a few more steps to go, a sudden tiny glow erupted over her breasts. It was like a tiny sparkler going of but lasted half a second with Renamon not even feeling its heat. Moments later a few more began to pop all over her leaving the kitsune curious to what was going on.

“Are they attacking me?” she thought before brushing her chest to confirm nothing was wrong. Just then a few streaks of dots passed the line of her eyes. The massive ocular spheres slowly following them as Renamon processed what was happening. “Oh! They are!” she happily shouted, unintentionally creating a blast of pressure that caused the tiny jets to pop.

Ignoring what she had just done, Renamon smiled at the swarms of dots around the marina city, a dark thought growing in her mind as she thought what she’d do next. “I’m gonna need a weapon of my own if were going to play soldier~” she grinned with a hint of playfulness before bringing her hands to her pussy. Suddenly as she began to pull them away, a light began to shine before suddenly nestled neatly where her pussy would be appeared to be a rather large cock.

White furred with a black tip, measuring about 9 inches on Renamon, and joined by 2 massive testicles about the size of kiwi fruits, Renamon’s new masculine package was a downright terrifying. “Oh- shit… I thought I’d be fine but… having both male and female genitals is so… so GOOD!” Renamon began to drunkenly smile, the newly added hormones raging in her body creating a toxic concoction of lust she couldn’t even fathom had she not been experiencing it right now.

In that moment the darkness within her began going wild, impure thoughts, violent thoughts, seductive thought, everything one would try to keep under control all came flooding out in an instant. Suddenly Renamon’s curious and playful demeanor began to morph into one of excitement and lust. “I hope you’re ready bugs~ because the big bad Renamon is here!”. She declared for all to hear, her voice shaking even the waves as she looked on with hunger towards the dots of nearby warships.

For the marines and sailors aboard the nation’s mighty navy, it was as if the world stood still. Even the captains were frozen in disbelief at the 30-mile vixen began casually strolling towards them. To make matters worse, she somehow grew a fat humanoid cock which was now quickly erecting in their direction. The tip slowly oozing out rivers of precum that dripped lakes into the earth. Behind it 2 balls swayed like a pendulum, their furry white scrotum making lewd plop noises as it banged against her luscious thighs.

“” c’mon boys~ I know you can get a few good hits in if you try~” Renamon said with a chuckle, not even caring about the situation. With a loud thoom, Renamon’s paw entered the sea, the depths only covering up to her shins as she waded closer. Any unfortunate ships too close to her were  quickly sucked under the waves she generated and those unfortunate to be close to the impacts of her feet were dragged under to be compressed into the sea floor.

To Renamon it was nothing more than a cool day at the beach, her eyes only focused on the nearby navy. Before anyone knew what was happening, Renamon was now above them, standing menacingly with a smirk as her massive cock blotted out the sky. “alright~ then I guess il attack first fufu~”.

Suddenly Renamon began to crouch down, her balls flailing about before smacking the cold water making Renamon eep in shock but quickly returned to a satisfied grin. It was now that the hundreds of thousands of men realized just how massive this goddess really was.

Her cock which was 9 inches on her was literally 5 miles to them, a length so stupidly big that her pisshole that slobbered precum could swallow an entire warship as if it were a small ant. The 2 kiwi sized testicles were almost a mile and a half in diameter, there weight so great that every time they sway in  the water, a tsunami like wave was lurched forward disorganizing many ships and capsizing a few entirely. 

Renamon looked down with a dark excitement, a short lick of the lips as she planned her attack. Suddenly without warning, Renamon grasped her cock and began gently stroking the skin back and forth. Then after the 7th pump stopped at the base of her cock before lifting it up over a nearby group of destroyers. The realization hit them too late however, as Renamon tugged it down, crushing the massive steel warships and reducing them to crumpled coffins that sunk to the bottom of the sea.

While Renamon only felt like she was hitting the ocean with her dick, the sight and knowledge drew even more precum from her cocks depths. “If you don’t fight back soon~ I’m going to win fufufu~”. The commanders finally broke from their shock and ordered a counterattack, exactly what Renamon had been hoping for. Without further delay, Renamon once again lifted her massive cock and took in the thousands of microscopic pelts against her fuck poles flesh. 

A few unlucky or at least dumb ships attempted a ramming maneuver in hopes to use the ships to distract her. An action that only ended with him being crushed by the swaying scrotum as the weight of her sagging balls dragged them under the murky depths. Their efforts did nothing, even the massive shells meant to tear apart entire cities were no match to the tough hide of Renamon’s 5 mile cock. Renamon understood this and was getting off to their futile efforts before resuming her game of crushing them against her shaft.

Suddenly, a small itch began to build on her ass, a slight turn of the head gave her a view of a few battle ships that had avoided her gaze and were now attempting to pinscher her. But all Renamon could do is snicker as she moved one butt cheek aside to reveal her quivering asshole. Still coated with the debris of her last victims, Renamon released her cock and used her other hand to pull apart the other cheek, exposing the wrinkled monster in its entirety for the ships to see. one even attempted to retaliate by focusing its fire at the center of her pucker, but all this did was excite her further. “Watch out! The monsters hungry!” she cutely shouted before lowering her ass to water level and putting pressure on her butthole .

The result was a sudden riptide that began dragging the ships toward the beasts’ greasy depths. Compared to the ant like ships, her butthole was like entering a city-wide wormhole into a fleshy musty hell.  The hungry folds vibrating as the briny salt waters entered her depths until finally all the ships were inside, cept for one that was unfortunately caught in the folds as it closed. The ships body groaning as Renamon flexed her sphincter with the satisfied knowledge that her asspeople would be adding more to their ranks.

“Oh!” Renamon realized after what she had done, a mischievous new concept entering her now dark mind. “you’re all so small, I bet you’d slide right in!” she announced with a cruel look of smugness, her hand returning to her cock that now rested on the water’s surface. With her other hand, she began to peel open the drenched slit revealing an endless abyss of musk and precum that bubbled out like a river of sludge. 

Panic overtook the many ships as they realized what she was planning but it was too late to react for many close to her cock. With a single claw tip, Renamon pushed a single battleship towards the hungering slit, a suspenseful smile adorning her face as she focused on gently pushing it in. To the crew below it was hell, the air rapidly turned pungent with musk and the heat began to crank up to that of a sauna. All they could do was brace themselves as their ship made contact with the spongy dark tunnel of Renamon’s shaft.

“Ughn!” Renamon moaned, completely underestimating how sensitive her piss tract would be to even feel something as miniscule as this. “Get inside my balls! Become one with my seed!”  she bellowed before lifting her cock skywards so gravity would drag the ship down into its depths. Following this action, Renamon began to quickly drag more inside as fast as possible, relishing in the sensation as battleship after battleship was dragged into the depths of her cock before disappearing from the world entirely. Some even attempted to fire from the inside, only acting to further Renamon’s desperate need to shove more into her hungry dick. The pre cum building more and more as she continued.

“Oh god, OH GOD!” Renamon managed to scream as hard as she could, the sound like a nuke going off blowing away even clouds. A loud rumble tore through her shaft as her testicles visibly warbled and sloshed, a sudden twitching of her piss tract before slamming open to fire a torrent of semen. It was like a firehose as the dense baby batter flooded the area all around, what should be a small normal cum shot acting more like a broken dam as millions of gallons of rena cum blasted through the ocean and sinking hundreds of ships in seconds. It lasted a full minute as repeated bursts soon followed before edging off into a furious river that trailed from her cock.

By the time Renamon had recovered from the mind shattering orgasm, the sea around her was now a few tints whiter and not a single navy ship remained afloat. To her own surprise however, her cock still had not been sated. Standing proudly and ready for round 2, her pillar of masculine meat throbbed even harder for more.

Turning back to the marina behind her, a cruel grin returned to her face. “It could use a new paint job~”. She said before standing back to her full 30-mile height. The water in her golden fur cascaded off her form majestically, rainbows forming as sunlight struck them, her cock angrily throbbing as spurts of pre shot from the pulsing lips of her glans. All anyone could do was pray to whatever deity they worshipped at this point, for their end was fast approaching.

It took only a few steps for Renamon to reach the beaches and only seconds after to move into a crouch position. “First, a little foreplay~” she said with a wink, her legs crouching just enough for her heavy balls to make contact with the city below. Her cock responding with a wet splurt of pre that took out a nearby suburb as the clear white fluid crushed everything under it.

“Lick my nuts bugs!” Renamon commanded before laughing at the stupid line, her thighs lowering further causing the furry scrotum to drag a bit causing even more chaos. Then without warning, Renamon began to step forward, her scrotum dragging across the city like many of her previous plays. Nothing but carnage and death remained as Renamon’s white sack became further dirtied by the debris and chunks of earth caught in its dense fur. 

Then without warning again, Renamon thrusted her hips forward causing her heavy nuts to leap upwards before crashing back down over the parts of city under its shadow. What sounded like a mild plop to her, was nothing but a blast of destruction to the tinies below as her balls forcefully sank into the earth. The small amount of pain edging Renamon towards her next orgasm.

“Alright, lets finish this!” Renamon chirped before standing once more. Grasping her cock in one hand and scrotum in the other, Renamon stood tall over the city she had just imprinted with her nuts. Those trapped within the forest of fur on them screaming before being snuffed out by Renamon’s approaching hand as she cradled her sperm bag tenderly.

Renamon then began pumping as fast as she could, being sure to interchange between her balls and pussy, being sure to give both the attention they deserved. With each pump her breath grew more ragged, her breast jiggling with the beat of her heart and swaying with the movements of her hands. Her face that was once filled with lust and arousal now filled with desperation as she pleasured everything she could to edge that sweet release.

Her balls quickly became drenched as feminine nectar spew from her honey pot and her mouth drooled as she gritted her teeth. She even flexed her pucker in an attempt to squeeze out just a bit more stimulation from the asspeople within her putrid depths. But at the end of tit all, it was that sweet spot under her glans that did the trick. 

With a single twirl of her clawed finger, the flesh under her black glans began to twitch . her mind edging on breaking as her balls visibly began to rise. While impossible to hear for Renamon, those still in the city could hear the low groan that echoed from her balls. Like a stomach hungering for food, her balls groaned and churned as an ocean worth of baby batter began pumping into her cock which quickly began to bulge.

“AUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!” Renamon once more screamed as her cock repeated her earlier release. Like a fire hose, the cum rained upon the poor city without mercy, its weight crushing buildings, it heat and smell chocking survivors, and its fluid state devouring everything in sight. All Renamon could do was roll her eyes back as her she rode out a second wave of orgasm. Alongside this release, her pussy also began vomiting femcum by the millions of gallons, her legs soaking with the warm sticky juices before settling into a pool by her feet.

When she was finally done the entire landscape now matched the waters as all the grey had been replaced by white. Renamon once more collapsed to her knees before falling into her own mess with a splat, drenching her fur in cum and dirt. Without another word or thought, she drifted off to sleep.


The next time she awoke, she would reenter the ocean to cleanse herself and plan out her next excursion like today. No one would ever find out how this all came about, but they would soon realize that Renamon’s reign was just starting.