- Text Size +

As soon as that headache had formed into those familiar all-body aches, Marissa knew she was in trouble. 

She knew she had been pre-exposed to her condition, one that even as an adult she hadn’t found a way to fully control. While her friend had initially dismissed her (playfully) as she needed to nap before a date she had, Marissa had quickly wandered back into Clare’s bedroom to pick up her bag. A part of her had taken stock of the throbbing in her head, yet she was ceased with a full-body jerk that had her falling to her knees on the floor with a silent yell. Her voice always got caught in her throat before the blackout happened, but at that point she knew she was powerless to stop it. 

So, as she gathered herself up to an unsteady stand, not sure how much time had passed, she hoped against all hope that whens he opened her eyes the situation would be manageable. Marissa had a condition that shrunk her at random, seemingly. Sometimes it wasn’t much, a few inches off her usual height, and other times it was a pretty major problem. With a slow sigh, she opened her eyes, slowly starting to take stock of the area around her. 

“...Oh.” 

Marissa was looking at the bag she had been trying to get, yet it appeared to have grown to the size of a huge hill. Swallowing thickly, her throat tight, she slowly glanced around herself some more. Clare had a nice white, furry rug under her bed. What had been a nice little accent to her decorating was now a small forest of white strings, like limp trees. Twice the size of her. Marissa couldn’t seem to wrap her mind around what was happening for a few moments, her hands shaking at her sides. She had shrunk before, sometimes to only a couple inches, but usually it was manageable. She was at home, her fiance knew of her condition and was careful not to enter the guest room when she complained about pain. 

However, she was never this small. Not small enough to be a crumb, an ant. 

Oh God…and she was still in Clare’s apartment. Her friend she didn’t tell her condition to. No, no.  

“Okay…” she sighed, trying not to break down into a panic, “We can manage this. I just have to get up somewhere high. Maybe she’ll see me, or at least I’d be out of harm’s way.” 

The idea of her friend unawarely stepping on her in her sleepy getting ready for her date was enough to make her knees shake. Marissa didn’t know how much time had passed, but she knew she had to make quick work of her current situation if she wanted to survive. She was a hell of a lot more resilient than you would expect of someone so small, but she knew she wasn’t indestructible. As far as she knew, anyway. 

Finally getting her legs to work, Marissa made a quick beeline toward the carpet, now a daunting landscape of soft, plush fibers. Still, Clare had a long bedspread. She knew she could climb up it and get on her nightstand, see if she couldn’t flag her down when she woke up. She knew the journey and time would take up a lot of her time, but her need for survival overrode anything in that moment. Still, it was a hassle to make her way through the rug, only as big as a bug and the black comforter looking like a looming void in the distance. 

She didn’t want to think about everything that could happen, all the fates she could succumb to. Eventually, that towering mountain of a bedspread started to become a more tangible object peering through the white strings that felt like were going to tangle her up and keep her in their grasp forever. Finally, sweat dotting her forehead and her arms and legs burning from the exertion it took to get that far, Marissa reached the edge of the comforter just barely above the floor. At her normal height, she knew it wouldn’t have seemed like anything much at all, but the gap between that and the floor seemed like an intimidating distance in her current state. 

It was still jumpable, though. 

With a heavy exhale, Marissa stretched her arms and legs a little, bending down at her knees and looking up at the edge of the blanket near the nightstand. It took a couple tries, her fingertips just barely reaching the blanket at points, she managed to jump high enough to grab at the edge of it. The force pulled painfully at her one arm as she dangled there for a few moments, but eventually she swung her other arm up and slowly pulled herself up the blanket until she could use her legs to help. 

Time seemed to blur from that point forward, Marissa focusing on her movements as she slowly climbed higher and higher up the side of Clare’s bed. For a few moments, she was relieved that Clare had decided to take her nap on the couch after her shower, but Marissa didn’t know how long she planned to sleep for. The last thing she needed was her to walk in while she was in this position, where she was high up enough that a fall would definitely hurt her pretty badly. It would reset her process, and it would open herself up to being stepped on or worse. Still, bit by bit, the edge of the blanket got closer and closer. 

Eventually, she managed to grasp onto the edge of the comforter with a small, breathless cry. Her arms and legs were absolutely on fire at that point, the uneven ground that made up the blanket and bed underneath not exactly allowing her to feel all that supported. Still, she took a moment to gather herself, bending over at the waist and breathing heavily as she placed her hands on her knees. 

Marissa glanced toward the large surface beside her–the nightstand, which was thankfully pretty clear and the drawers were closed so she couldn’t slip and fall in. There was just a little gap that Marissa would have to run to jump over. 

“It’s not too bad,” she whispered, mostly to keep herself motivated and calm until she reached a safe surface. 

After a couple minutes, she eventually took that leap. For a few moments, Marissa was worried that she miscalculated and would fall between the small gap between the two pieces of furniture, but she managed to land onto the nightstand with a small roll. She lay on her back for a few moments, letting her body finally rest for now as she stared at the ceiling. It was if it was the sky at her size, distant and she couldn’t make out any patterns or details on it. 

Slowly, she sat up and took in Clare’s bedroom. It was generally a somewhat small room, but at her size it might as well have been a canyon. 

Now all she had to do was wait. 

 


 

Marissa hadn’t been aware that she had dozed off until she heard a distant ringing. She thought for a moment that maybe she had returned to her normal size and her fiance was calling–probably to ask where she was. Marissa knew she had said she would have a busy day and didn’t know how long she would be staying with Clare at the end of it, but she wouldn’t have blamed him for worrying. 

Yet, when she opened her eyes, she still found herself at her tiny size, sitting on Clare’s nightstand. The ringing was a phone from the other room, however, quickly shutting off in the distance as Marissa tried to shake the drowsiness from her as she stood. Distantly, she heard what almost sounded like a curse before quick footfalls, growing louder the closer they got to the room. A few moments later, Clare opened the door the rest of the way with a small sigh. 

Marissa’s stomach dropped, Clare towering over here from the furthest distance. She was huge, a size that she couldn’t even comprehend in the moment as she stared with wide eyes. 

Her friend, however, was busy as she moved toward her closet with determined steps. She completely missed Marissa’s bag still sitting in the corner. 

“I’m going to be fuckin’ late if I don’t…” she said to herself, likely at a lower register, but Marissa could hear it loud and clear from where she was standing. 

Clare made quick work of her pants, changing into a tight skirt as she hopped around somewhat on her feet as she gathered up her outfit for the night. Her date night. Marissa watched on as she hoped against hope that she would head her way and notice her, yet, Clare definitely seemed more focused on getting ready. She disappeared into her bathroom for a while, likely to do her hair and make-up. 

Marissa knew she was going to be standing there for a while, but she knew better than to risk getting hurt or killed due to her impatience and anxiety about the situation. She knew she would eventually shift back to her normal height, as she always did, but she wasn’t sure how long that would take. It always varied, but it was never more than a day. 

Still, she remained there for a few more minutes before her friend reappeared, hair done up and make-up in her usual style when she was trying to impress someone. However, Marissa didn’t get to notice it much when Clare made quick work of her shirt, pulling it off before unhooking her bra. Her tits spilled out, Marissa knowing her friend was well endowed in that department, but she had obviously never seen them in this context. Everything about her was huge, and even more so when Clare stretched before making her way toward the nightstand. 

Immediately, Marissa moved toward the edge, waving her arms above her head as she approached. Bigger and bigger, a scale that she couldn’t even fathom as she got closer and closer. Marissa had to crane her neck to look up at her, but Clare’s stare was frustrated but otherwise preoccupied. She didn’t see her, even as Marissa stood right on the edge of the table, resting her foot against the edge carved around it. 

“CLARE!” Marissa screamed, waving her hands as her friend bent down somewhat, a hand the size of an apartment passing by her and below to the drawer just below her. “CLARE, PLEASE!! I NEED YOUR HELP, I–”

Marissa’s shouting was cut off when Clare yanked the drawer open with some force, which shook the nightstand. Before she knew it, Marissa was falling into the drawer. She didn’t fall a large distance, landing on something plush and soft that somewhat cupped around her body. She was momentarily aware of the various bras around her, sloping up way above her head. Yet, the one she was on shifted, Marissa having to grab at the fabric quickly as Clare pulled it out and closed the drawer behind her. 

Clare approached her mirror, taking a moment with the bra in her hands to take in her appearance while Marissa dangled from the inside of one of the cups of said bra. Yet, the surface eventually evened out as Clare set to put the bra on. Marissa took a breath in to shout again, yet her words died out when Clare smushed her against her breast. It surrounded her almost immediately, firm but soft. It was also hot, but the bra she was wearing was a little tight. Marissa knew she had said she liked to wear tight bras on dates to make her breasts look better, but she never thought she would be remembering that in a situation like this. 

The area was dark and warm, smelling heavily of body wash and perfume. Marissa tried to move herself around, to climb at least up to the edge of the cup so she could see what was happening. Yet, once Clare had picked out her shirt, Marissa knew she would have her work cut out from her. However, as her friend shifted and the momentum allowed Marissa to see somewhat around the giant mounds of flesh, there was some light. She was wearing a low-cut top. 

Thank you…

Though, climbing out was a whole other issue. Yet, Clare’s moving around her apartment to get ready allowed her chest to dip and swing, Marissa trying to make as much use out of the movements to climb herself up, using the tightness of the fabric at her back and the wall of flesh in front of her. Eventually, she managed to grab onto her semi-hardened nipple, using that to at least support her body. As much as she didn’t want to think about it too much, she made sure to move around to make sure it was hardened enough to support her. 

Which her friend noticed enough to shift her clothing around and rub against her chest every now and again, but otherwise Clare didn’t reach or look into her bra. The light moans Marissa felt rumble around her told her that she probably didn’t care, considering it seemed like she was enjoying it. 

Clare eventually headed outside into the hallway and into the elevator, from the sounds of it. Marissa had to try to keep herself from getting motion sick from the movements of her walking and the subtle bouncing of her chest. It was erotic and mortifying at the same time, but thankfully the ride down to the main floor didn’t have her moving. Clare’s apartment elevator was notoriously slow, almost crawling at points and even worse when people had to get on and off at different floors. Still, at least it was better than the chaotic shaking of movement, Clare was impatiently watching the numbers pass but otherwise Marissa was still left in her best friend’s bra as she was on her way to meet up with this date she mentioned. 

Marissa only hoped she could get her attention before anything happened. 

Eventually, the elevator reached the main floor, Clare straightening up her clothing somewhat before strolling out confidently. Marissa tried to hang on, just waiting for her to get into a car or something so she could gather herself. Yet, the giant of the woman stopped just before leaving the building, letting out a chuckle as she looked toward someone or something Marissa couldn’t see yet. 

“I was planning on heading outside to meet you.” 

“It’s pouring rain, so I figured I would come inside.” 

Marissa perked up, her eyes widening. That was her fiance, Ryan, sounding distant but it was unmistakable. Quickly, she tried to shift to she could at least see over Clare’s bra somewhat as her friend walked toward him. 

“I figured you’d show up here anyway.” 

“Is she still with you?” Ryan asked, his voice now much closer as Marissa glanced up to see Clare shake her head. 

“No, I think she cleared out when I took a nap,” Clare answered, Marissa seeing a small grin crossing her painted lips, though it was odd to see her friend at this angle.

“Good, she didn’t see me leave either.” 

Wait, what?

Marissa barely had time to process what happened before she saw her fiance pull her best friend into a hard kiss, Clare pushing her tongue into his mouth as she pushed her breasts against his chest. Marissa was pressed tight between their bodies as the mound of flesh surrounded her again, feeling the shifting of Ryan’s breathing chest through Clare’s clothing on her front. She was terrified and almost panicking, but the betrayal she felt cut deep. 

She couldn’t fathom this–the whole of it. Her shrinking and Ryan’s cheating. With her best fucking friend! And somehow she was caught between the two of them, both unaware, as if it couldn’t get any worse. 

Though, of course, she shouldn’t have even let the thought enter her mind. The cup of Clare’s bra that she was in was pulled open slightly, Ryan’s hand slipping in to cup at her breast. Marissa was crushed against her tit even further, left to be dragged along and kneaded into it as he squeezed and played with it. The combination to the two fleshy forces was almost overwhelming for a few moments, hot and crushing, hearing Clare’s moans surrounding her as her fiance pleasured her. 

Rage burned in Marissa’s gut, almost giving up before Ryan lowered his head, eyes closed as he opened his mouth, the tip of his tongue almost as big as a house. He was headed right for the nipple she was perched on, Marissa letting out a short scream that was silenced as he mouth closed around the nipple, trapping her inside his mouth. Marissa held onto Clare’s nipple as Ryan assaulted it with his tongue, the wet muscle rubbing all over her as well. She was subject to every flick and drag of it all over her body, holding onto Clare’s hard nipple for dear life. He sucked at it, the pressure making Marissa’s ears pop as she held on tightly, feeling the vibrations of their moans around her. She could see into his maw, his teeth and the darkness at the back of his throat that threatened to suck her in. 

Would swallow her and he wouldn’t even know.

He finally pulled away, Marissa thankfully still on Clare’s nipple as her friend had pulled them back into the waiting elevator. She quickly jammed her finger into the button of her floor, their aroused breathing and laughter pulling angry tears down Marissa’s cheeks as she waited for this ordeal to be over. 

She was going to get a front row seat to her fiance cheating on her with her best friend, and they were none the wiser. 

 


 

Marissa lost her sense of direction and where exactly Clare was in the chaos of her and Ryan arriving in her apartment. It was all hands and pressure dragging her around her friend’s tits, their moans and conversation filtering into her ears in a mess of words. She had given up, stuck in her friend’s bra while Ryan was getting ready to fuck her. There was shifting as Clare was moved around and groped, sweat making her skin sticky as Marissa was stuck in her own personal hell. 

However, she was ripped from that situation very suddenly as Clare removed her shirt and bra in one motion as she climbed up onto her bed. The swing of her breasts escaping from their confinement sent Marissa tumbling down, falling some distance before landing against another wall of flesh. Ryan’s stomach as she sat himself up to pull her into a kiss, Marissa watching them make out miles above her as she could feel that hot coil of rage in her gut. She needed to get back at them for this. 

She would. She absolutely would, even if it took a while for her to play along and find a way. 

Yet, that thought was cut short when Clare’s hand dragged down Ryan’s chest, catching Marissa in her sweep and pulled her further down the slick and somewhat sticky skin of her finance’s stomach. Lower and lower, until she was lifted with an unintended motion and Marissa was pressed flush against a hot, hard, and velvety surface. She could feel it throb and pulse through her body as Clare wrapped her hand around her fiance’s cock, trapping Marissa against it and her hand. She squeezed it tight for a moment, Marissa feeling Ryan’s heartbeat against every part of her body.

Clare started with slow and languid strokes, dragging Marissa long every inch of flesh and over every vein. Apparently the sensation was a very pleasurable one, as Ryan moaned loudly, rolling his hips into her hand and against Marissa in turn. It wasn’t long before he was slick with pre-cum, Clare’s hand moving quickly along his length as Marissa was soaked in the fluids. Eventually, she dropped her hand down to the base of his cock. 

Clare released her hand, which allowed Marissa a chance to stumble back. Yet, it wasn’t far enough when she heard her now ex-best friend let out a moan, Marissa looking up against her better judgment to see Ryan’s cock being engulfed by her slick folds. Clare was wet and hot once she had taken him all in, Marissa pinned in Ryan’s public hair and her lips. Eventually, she started to bounce, Ryan meeting her movements with vigor as Marissa watched on in horror. 

From her view, Clare’s pussy looked like some alien being that swallowed down Ryan’s gigantic cock and surrounded Marissa in hot wetness. She dripped all over her, a mix of both of their juices as her clothing got soaked in the fluids. Clare really started to go hard after a while, bouncing on Ryan’s cock as Marissa was pushed up into and released in a wet and terrible game of tug of war between her best friend’s pussy and her fiance’s cock. The sound of their moans and pants surrounded her, the sound of Clare’s wet pussy greedily taking in Ryan’s cock and the repeating sound of sick slapping against skin as she bounced. Like she was having the time of her life.

Sensing that she was in danger if this carried on any longer, Marissa quickly managed to gather herself to a stand as Clare raised back up off Ryan’s cock, ready to slam back down onto it. Her movements weren’t much in their eyes, but in Marissa’s eyes it was enough to allow her a chance to run. 

Or so she thought. 

Clare’s pussy came down as Ryan thrusted up, Marissa caught between the two as she was pushed into her friend’s cunt. She passed quickly over her, the space between her vagina walls and Ryan’s cock squeezing tightly. It was wet, warm, and tight. With every movement, she was pulled further and further up into the space. In an attempt to not get stuck in there, Marissa reached out blindly against the slick and fluttering walls around her to grab onto a wrinkle on Ryan’s dick. She was pressed against it as Clare sunk down on him again quickly, which allowed her to wrap her legs around the organ. 

However, the movement stilled, Clare’s pussy clenching and fluttering around Marissa. Her juices were everywhere, soaked into her clothing, hair, in her nose and mouth. Yet, she could feel things shift, gravity telling her that she had been flipped onto her back before the movement started anew again as Ryan pounded into her. Marissa could hear Clare moaning and whimpering, almost feeling it around her as Ryan’s cock dragged her up and down the length of her walls with reckless abandon. 

She knew him, he was reaching his end. He never lasted that long anyway, but Marissa figured she could let Clare think she was pulling that out of him herself. 

With a few more moments of that torturous experience, Marissa felt a hard pulse through Clare’s walls, which tightened around her in a hot and slick vice grip as a new wave of fluid rushed around her. At the same time, Ryan’s cock gave a hard twitch before he stilled, cum filling the space quickly. Marissa still held on tightly, nearly drowning herself in the wave of orgasms from them both. She could feel Ryan slightly rocking into her as he finished before stilling, not pulling out as Clare fluttered and clenched around him and Marissa. 

Mercifully, she was released when he pulled his quickly softening cock out of her gushing pussy. Marissa fell out in a pool of cum and orgasm, laying in it as it dripped onto the bed and her body. 

She lay there, watching as Clare’s cunt leaked like a drooling beast, rage and shock leaving her to lay there to continue to get soaked by it as she recovered. 

Eventually, Clare and Ryan shifted to cuddle, unawarely leaving Marissa laying on the bed in their wet stain, only the size of an ant that they had used to fuck each other. She listened to them whisper and chuckle quietly as she made a vow to get back at them for this. 

They would both suffer. For this, for their betrayal. She would make sure of it.