- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Characters:

John- a guy in his early thirties, tall and dark haired, confident and funny, love interest to many girls. Recently started dating Tena and is enjoying a budding relationship.


Tena- John’s new girlfriend, they have dated for a couple of weeks. She’s twenty years old, a 6’1’’ (186cm) tall brunette with bright blue eyes, college volleyball player.


Mary- John’s acquaintance, has had a crush on him for months. A shy girl in her mid-thirties, 5’3” (162 cm) tall brunette of an average build, pretty in an ordinary kind of way.

ACT 1 - Mary

Mary was watching John’s house from a nearby passage surrounded by bushes. She was pretty nervous about what she was about to do but at the same time very excited about the prospect. She has watched John from afar for months and even tried to hint she likes him from time to time, but to no avail. He was always nice to her, but clearly not interested in anything more than friendship. All the sexual fantasies she harbored would have probably remained only images in her mind, but then…


She read about a revolutionary shrink ray prototype made in Japan that was about to start commercial production. Now, even taking into account the Japanese weirdness, a shrink ray seemed like too-fantastic-to-be-true kind of thing. Yet, the reviews of early adopters were glowing. Various Tik-Tokers she followed were exploring their now huge houses and filming it for everyone to see. As expensive as the ray was, she was getting horny just by imagining the places she would be able to sneak to and the footage she will be able to film.

After ordering the ShrinkuRayoTM online Mary nervously waited for the package to arrive. Finally, it arrived. She opened the cardboard box and took the shiny device out of it.  To be sure she carefully read the instructions and then tested the expensive shrink ray in her bedroom. First on several objects, and then on herself. And the results were amazing. The change in perspective was overwhelming to the senses but the footage she will get will no doubt be stunning. “It better be” Mary thought, because she spent too much money she didn’t have on the shrink ray and expensive high definition camera.


A soft thud snapped her from her daydreams. John closed his apartment’s door behind him and locked them, cheerfully humming. It’s time!  He’s leaving for work. The level of nervous excitement helped Mary mute the voice of her consciousness which told her that: a) breaking and entering a house is wrong, and b) illicit filming is of a magnitude worse.

Taking a deep breath Mary walked to the apartment entrance and sat on the windowsill. She activated the shrink ray. She shrank to a size of roughly half an inch (centimeter and a half) within seconds. It will take the power-hungry device more than an hour to reload and enable growing her back, but there would be plenty of time until the nightfall when she planned to leave the house undetected. The window would probably stay ajar like every night, but in the worst-case scenario she planned on escaping through the sink or bath drain. She even thoughtfully prepared some water-resistant clothes if it came to that.


Mary checked her camera, food and supplies she stuffed in a rucksack and the rope she will use to descend from the window to the floor of the kitchen and started to climb through the crack in the window. The adventure has begun!



ACT 2 - Tiny Mary


After some twenty minutes of rappelling Mary hit the floor of John’s kitchen and took a minute to catch her breath. At her size the descent from the window to the floor was exhausting. She wasn’t that out of shape but at her size everything was a challenge. Mary got up and looked at the huge surroundings in amazement. Everything in the kitchen was familiar but at the same time so big it almost defied comprehension.


Mary started her long trek from the kitchen to John’s bedroom through a narrow corridor. Neither the kitchen nor the corridor would be considered very long if she was normal sized, but from her ant-like perspective the cold tiles seem to stretch for miles to the huge, closed door at the end. Mary was approximately halfway through the corridor when she was stopped dead in her tracks by a moderately loud BOOM in the distance that slightly reverberated through the floor.

Mary’s mind started racing trying to determine the source of that noise, which clearly came from the bedroom. BOOM another quake followed the first one. At this point Mary started to panic slightly, the weight of what she was doing pushing on her. Even worse, she felt very vulnerable at her size. She tried to calm herself by being rational. She knew John lived alone and the apartment would definitely be empty as he left for work. Perhaps the noise was coming from the outside? Another, now closer and louder BOOM shook her body and to her horror in the distance she saw the huge doorhandle of the bedroom door move. The door opened with a loud whoosh of moving air. At her size the air rushing to the moving door was strong enough to sweep her off her feet and she painfully fell on her back. After a dizzying moment she slowly got up and looked towards the door in shock.


The entire huge doorframe was filled by an enormous… goddess is the only way to describe “it”. Mary slowly raised her gaze from the bare feet of the goddess, across her seemingly endless, toned legs to her black panties. After lingering on her underwear for a second Mary continued to lift her gaze upwards. By the time she could see the brunette’s pretty face and piercing blue eyes Mary’s neck already hurt from looking that far up. A thousand thoughts a second passed through Mary’s mind: “W…What is this? WHO is this? This can’t be happening. WHO is this woman and why is she in John’s apartment? It didn’t make any sense. Does he have a roommate she doesn’t know about???  But it’s a one-bedroom apartment!”

Suddenly the humongous apparition stretched lazily, grabbing the top of the doorframe with her fingers. Mary’s jaw dropped at the sight- judging by the effortlessness by which the giantess reached the top of the doorframe she would probably stand tall even compared to the normal-sized Mary, but in her current diminutive state the girl was absolutely mind bogglingly COLOSSAL. Mary watched as the goddess’s t-shirt lifted slightly, exposing her muscular midriff - … a man’s t-shirt! The horrible realization hit her like a ton of bricks. The girl is not a roommate, she stayed with John overnight. And clearly not just for a friendly visit. For a moment Mary just stood there speechless, feeling like her world is collapsing around her.

The giantess abruptly lowered her arms and made another move, this time by moving her left leg forward. BOOOM. This impact felt much larger than before. The audio-tactile shock of what was undoubtedly a simple step to the huge girl towering above her brought Mary back to her senses. The way something that big could move so fast was almost reality-bending. Still, adrenaline suddenly started pumping through Mary’s veins and her brain activated the fight or flight response. Run. RUN!!  Mary turned around on her heels and started running as fast as her body allowed her to. John, morality, the money she spent… all that was gone from her mind, replaced by only one thought - RUN!!


She ran like she has never ran before in her life. The rucksack with food and other supplies on her back jumped up and down but she wouldn’t have time to shake it off even if that thought reached her adrenaline powered brain. The expensive Japanese camera hanging from her neck shook violently from left to right, its strap cutting into her neck, but she paid it no attention either. How long was she running? It felt like hours. She was so tired. How far did she go? She must have put some distance between her and that m*BOOOOM*. This time the noise came from closer behind her, on the right side. The impact that reverberated through the floor was so strong it made all her bones rattle. A gust of wind rushing from behind pushed her forward and she fell on the cold floor with a thud.


Mary felt warm liquid in her mouth- the vibrations shook her jaw so hard she must have bit her tongue. The situation was astounding- the size difference between her and the giant girl was such that the giantess was damaging her body just by walking.  “NO! I will not give up” a thought shot through Mary’s tired mind and she leapt back up. She ignored the pain and started running again. Her little legs were pumping hard, desperately trying to bring her to safety. She felt movement behind BOOOOOOM. The impact of the giantess left heel shook the floor right behind her, stronger than anything she has felt before. The tremor vibrated through her body so strongly Mary felt like her bones and organs were turned into jelly. At the same time, or just a moment later, another strong  gust of wind hit her in the back and she fell again. She could sense a huge mass hovering right above her and instinctively decided to roll her body to the right, rucksack and all. Now lying on her back, facing her unaware chaser and breathing heavily from exertion she opened her eyes, hoping .. praying.. she has managed to avoid the descending giantess’s foot. Unfortunately, she has grossly underestimated her tiny size and the width of the giantess’s size 10 (EU 42) foot: before she rolled to the right she was directly under the ball of the goddesses foot. After rolling she was still on the path of the ball of her foot, just slightly to the right, behind the third and fourth toe. She could see the incomprehensibly huge wall of flesh descending towards her, almost like in a slow-motion movie. Bits of football-sized specks of dirt were stuck to the enormous footprint lines here and there. Mary’s fight or flight response kicked again, but there was nowhere to run this time. She instinctively raised her hands to protect her head, her long nails ready to gouge any enemy that would try to touch her.

As the giantess started to lower her foot the ball contacted the tiny, unseen woman lying beneath her on the floor. Even at that stage the enormous weight of the descending foot already mercilessly pinned Mary to the floor, pressing her arms on the sides of her body on the cold, hard tile, her nails not even making a small dent on the thick skin of the goddess’s sole. Like in a vice, Mary’s minuscule head was pushed back and pressed firmly between the ball of the giantess’s foot and the floor, her face buried in the endless sole above. The weight of the sole on her face dislocated and pushed her jaw almost comically wide open so, in her last conscious moments, her tongue was humiliatingly forced to lick the enormous wall of flesh holding it down. The last thing she tasted in her life was the unaware giantess’s foot sweat.

For perhaps half a second it seemed like time has stopped. Like things were going to stay frozen in this limbo forever. But that passed in a blink of an eye and the goddess shifted her weight from heel to the ball of her foot. Mary’s feet and legs snapped like twigs and were instantly turned into mush, and she could feel enormous pressure as all the organs in her body bulged outwards. She would have screamed but the massive sole was squashing her lungs, face, and lips so hard she didn’t make a squeak. A human skull is the strongest part of the body that could withstand up to 1200 pounds (544 kg) of pressure but compared to the incalculable weight of the giant twenty-year old standing on it was literally inconsequential and it offered zero resistance. Mary’s skull popped and turned to paste (along with its contents) by the time the goddess’s toes touched the floor.


Another half a second after that the giantess transferred her entire body weight on the ball of her left foot and raised her right foot to make another step forward. Having to bear the entire weight of the mighty giantess thoroughly pulped the minute body and pressed it into the sole. BOOM.  The right foot landed, and the heel of the giant girl’s left foot stared to slowly rise off the floor. As the ball of the foot slowly peeled of the floor it revealed a gruesome scene- Mary, her rucksack with supplies and expensive camera were all unrecognizable, mashed together in one flat, vaguely human-shaped blob of mush, now unceremoniously stuck to the giantess’ humongous sole. Left leg moved quickly and the heel of her foot made contact with the cold floor again, followed by the ball. As she transferred all her weight on the ball of her foot the giant goddess pivoted left towards the kitchen stove, smearing the remains of the unlucky tiny house invader, stripping it of any semblance of human form in the process. When the foot rose from the ground again an almost microscopic stain (that moments ago was Mary’s right fist) peeled from the rest of the mush and remained on the floor. The rest of what used to be Mary was still firmly stuck on the sole. The giantess made two more thunderous steps and stopped in front of the stove.



ACT 3 – TENA


Tena opened her eyes and lazily stretched in the bed. Faint rays of sunshine coming through the window indicated it is morning, around eight o’clock. Tena yawned and turned on her right side, moving her left foot from under the blankets. She stretched the shapely, long limb, wiggled her toes, and yawned again. After glancing at the phone, she saw it was 8:30; it has already been an hour since John left for work. Tena softly smiled when she thought of him and gently sniffed the t-shirt which still smelled of his perfume. She smiled again and stretched for the third time. Right, it was really time to get up and make herself a breakfast. She had to be at the university classroom by ten o’clock.


With one push of her powerful legs, she removed the blanket from the rest of her body and, with a soft thud, put her feet on the ground. In two steps she was at the bedroom door and reached for the handle.


Tena swung the door open and stopped for a moment, enjoying the soft breeze of fresh air coming from the hallway. She stretched for the fourth time (they say it’s beneficial to stretch every morning) and touched the top of the doorframe with her long arms. She felt happy and relaxed.  “Ok, time to eat something” she thought to herself and started lazily walking towards the kitchen, enjoying the feeling of slightly cold tiles on her bare soles. After her third step she sensed a barely perceptible pop under her left foot, but she paid it no mind and continued walking. She had to take the shower anyway as she got all sweaty yesterday. The image of John holding her in his arms made her smile again. Memory of his big, hard cock pumping into her caused a sensation of warmth in her crotch and she bit her lip in pleasure as she pivoted towards the stove. In two steps she arrived at her destination and decided to make a ham and cheese omelet. It was done in a couple of minutes, and she ate it standing up. “Right, let’s put the dishes in the sink, I’ll wash them later. I must shower and get dressed now” she thought and then she walked to the bathroom.


In the bathroom she took the panties and John’s t-shirt off (one last little sniff) and stepped in the bathtub. She raised the shower head high above her head and turned the tap on. The sensation of warm water on her skin was soothing and it made her happy. She remembered to wash her soles- she looked across her left shoulder and raised her left foot. Her bright blue eyes examined the sole: it was full of little specks of dust and other dirt she collected walking barefoot and… yes… right there on the ball there was indeed a small brownish, gooey-looking stain, now mixed with other dirt. “Ew, gross” Tena thought as she pointed the shower head and its water jet towards the stain and wiggled her toes slightly to peel it off more easily. Fortunately, the stain wasn’t stubborn, and it washed away from her sole and dissolved in the quickly draining water. After finishing Tena dried her athletic body with a towel, sprayed a healthy amount of Black Opium on herself and put some fresh clothes on. Then she put on her white Nike Air Force and left for her morning class.



ACT 4 – John


John closed the door of his apartment and yelled “I’m here” while removing his jacket. He heard soft footsteps behind him, and Tena appeared in the bedroom doorframe. She was dressed in jeans and a green sweater, slightly dirty white ankle socks on her feet. She probably just got here too. John smiled and approached her. They hugged and gently kissed.

“How was your day at work?” she asked.


“Oh fine, I enjoyed it, but I must admit I’m a little tired.” he replied with a smile.


They entered the bedroom and sat on the couch.


“How was your day?”


“Oh, just great” Tena smiled. “I was lazing in the bed until 8:30 then finally got up, went to the kitchen, and made a nice breakfast. Then I took a shower and went to my morning class. In the afternoon we had P.E., fifteen minutes of stretching and then half an hour of running around the field. It was nice, but I’m a little sore. I just got back home before you. What’s up?”


Tena could see John was frowning slightly while looking at his phone screen.

“Hmm? Oh, it’s this girl I know- Mary. I don’t think you have ever crossed paths with her. I just read an Instagram story posted by her friends. Apparently, she’s missing, hasn’t been seen since last night. She hasn’t appeared at work today and hasn’t called anyone. They are worried and looking for any info.”


Tena cocked her head thoughtfully and said “Well that’s not a lot of time since she hasn’t been seen. I’m sure she will be fine, she’s a grown woman after all. Perhaps she went to visit some boyfriend she hasn’t told anyone about.”


“Hmm, still…” John muttered still looking at the phone absentmindedly.

Tena moved her shapely butt slightly to the left, leaned on some cushions and with one swooping motion rotated her legs to the right and put her feet up, on John’s lap.

“You know, my feet are a bit sore, perhaps you could help me with that. I’m sure this Mary will reappear healthy and smiling by the time you are done” she winked.

This immediately got John’s attention and he put the phone down. She was right, he was worrying over something that will most likely turn out to be a nothingburger. It’s not like they were living in a dangerous city after all. Of course, he also knew Tena was just teasing him because she knew about his foot fetish.


“Well, perhaps I might be of help” he smiled and turned towards her. He gently took her left foot and peeled the sock of it. It was a bit damp, but he wasn’t bothered, in fact he even liked it. Then he did the same with her right foot while Tena looked at him lovingly. John smiled again- he knew she was used to being very tall for a girl and it didn’t bother her, but when he first met her, she was still somewhat self-conscious about having big feet and didn’t like to wear sandals except to the beach.


“Lol, size 10 isn’t really all that big and what’s more important you are tall, so it looks proportional on you” he tried to assure her a couple weeks ago. John could tell she was insecure when he told her he liked feet, but she seems to have relaxed and even started to like the attention she got. Her being happy made him happy too. He was glad she was more comfortable in her skin because of him.


He gently massaged her left heel, then her insole and then he moved on to the ball of her foot. He started rubbing the ball with circular motions, at first gently and then more and more firmly.

“Mmm” Tena bit her lip “this feels good”.


“It’s not too strong?” John asked.


“No, I enjoy the pressure, they were really sore.”


John smiled, put his hand under her calf gently pulling her leg and straightening her knee, then stretching the leg towards himself and placing his lips on the ball of her foot and his nose between her toes. The texture of her big sole covering most of his face, combined with her scent and the fact she gently squeezed his nose with her toes started to make him hard.

Tena noticed the bulge forming in his pants, so she put her right foot on his crotch. She started to rub her foot up and down, at first gently then pressing more and more. This only made John’s big dick hard as a rock. Their gazes met and he saw her blue eyes looking at him adoringly. She raised her left eyebrow slightly as if to ask “Am I squishing it too hard? I do play volleyball you know; these are some pretty strong muscles.”


John let out a muffled laugh, his lips still firmly pressed on the ball of her foot. His dick was more than strong enough to withstand that beautiful leg of hers.

“Dmghu jyu werrt”


“Haha, sorry?”


“Don’t you worry dear.” he murmured as he moved his lips away from her sole.

She laughed and pressed stronger this time. John moaned and got back to massaging her left foot using circular motions. He could already see this is going to be an amazing afternoon!