- Text Size +

Title: Flames of Passion
Commissioned By: Anonymous
Fandom: Winx Club
Characters: Bloom, Selina
Tags: Breast Inflation, Ass Inflation, Lesbian, Futanari, Verbal Humiliation, Dom!Bloom, Sub!Selina, Nudist!Bloom, Shrinking, Spanking, Blowjob, Clothes Ripping, She Swallows, Air Inflation
Started: 15/02/2023
Finished:15/02/2023

Bloom was sitting on her bed in the shared dorm room, her fiery hair trailing down to her waist still slightly dishevelled from the night before, with not a stitch of clothing on her flawless body. A red rubber orb levitated over her open palm as she focused her mana into it, a faint burning aura surrounding the ball as it gradually swelled with the heated air she channelled into it, the rubbery material stretching with her influence, her Cyan eyes focused on the object.

Bloom’s roommate and lover, Selina, was glaring into a full body mirror, her expression a mixture of contemplation and frustration as she modelled her new bra, it was a frilly, navy blue affair that pushed her diminutive to A cups together. It was supposed to draw the eye to her bust and add to her natural beauty but aside from giving her a small line of cleavage, it didn’t seem to do much else. She slumped, resting a hand on her side, her preferred grey tights hugging the slight curve of her hip, supposedly drawing the eye to her ass. Her light brown eyes flicked from her reflected breasts to her Bloom’s, her large double Ds making her heart fall, her perfect pink nipples capping her soft melons, making her legs weak, and her eyes returned to her own bust.

‘Maybe, I should look into getting a copy of ‘Chel’s Sensual Spells, Spells for the Kinkiest of Prudes’ I bet there’s something in there to help my assets…’ she mused, unaware that a pair of cyan eyes had moved from the levitating orb to her mirror.

Bloom’s lips lifted into a mischievous smirk, a naughty glint in her eye.

The orange aura faded from the red orb and Bloom let it drop, it bounced against her bed and she turned her focus onto the insecure, olive-haired beauty. Her eyelids falling halfway, she pictured her girl’s cute boobs in her mind’s eye and imagined her mana flowing into them, inflating them with herself.

Selina straightened, her eyes widening as she felt a sudden warmth flooding into her chest and spreading until her breasts were full and even her nipples started to warm. Letting out a shuddering breath, she turned to look at the redhead, sweat starting to glisten on her breasts as the heat began to build up inside them, hot air birthing steam inside them.

“W-What are you doing?” Selina asked, swallowing dryly, her breasts began to push together as they inflated. Pleasure sparked, her nipples starting to harden as the frilly bra grew tighter, her toes curling and her hips bucking.

“Just giving you what you wanted…and I thought you’d want it to be a pleasurable experience,” Bloom purred, standing up from the bed, her legs opening, drawing Selina’s eyes to the flaccid 3 inch cock between her thighs that was starting to twitch.

“Oh by the Dragon,” Selina moaned, arching her back as her pussy throbbed, the tightening bra tormenting her nipples, now clear to see through the fabric of her bra.

“Ooh, it looks like you’re getting ready to pop,” Bloom teased.

Snap

Selina’s breasts swelled to a C cup, throwing the silky covering away. Her pelvis bucked and her legs trembled as her first orgasm rocked her body, her legs gave way and she fell to the carpeted floor.

Biting her lower lip to stop another moan as her soaked panties clung to her hypersensitive lips. She looked up at Bloom, her cock had risen to half-mast, drooping at 7 inches in length. Drool began to accumulate in Selina’s mouth as Bloom took a step forward, her large breasts and posture making the former witch’s pussy ache.

You look like you’re enjoying yourself little slut.”

“You bitch,” Selina gasped.

“Ooh I think my little slut wants to be punished,” Bloom teased and upped the mana she was sending into her submissive lover.

“Aaaah oh fuck!” Selina gasped, suddenly leaning back as her currently D-cup breasts increased in size drastically. The soft flesh of her creamy breasts stretched, her nipples puckering as they swelled in size, surpassing even the size of her head.

They stopped growing and fell back into place, unnaturally firm by the air filling them. It was like every erogenous inch of her breast was being stretched, aching for pleasure. If it weren’t for the fact they were full of air Selina was sure she’d be kissing the floor at that moment. Her mind filled with the erotic image of that happening, her nipples flattening under the weight of her tits against the carpet, stimulated by the carpet fibres and Bloom placing her bare foot on the back of Selina’s own head, pushing it to the floor as she made her submit. Her pussy throbbed.

“You know, you look good in a P cup, like my own personal bimbo…but you’re a bit top-heavy…shall we fix your ass?” Bloom mused allowed, raising an eyebrow as she looked down on her girlfriend, that shadow of her hardening cock eclipsing the dark greenish, olive-haired fairy.

“Please no, if you do that I’ll- Oh Great Dragon!” Selina cried as she felt her ass cheeks start to warm, filling with mana and starting to expand. The elastic of her grey tights tightened, digging into her. Her toes curled as her pussy began to throb with the long-memorised rhythm and she was pulled to another orgasm as she felt her moist panties pulled tight against her ass and pussy, her rosebud flexing against the stretched rope of fabric while the front slid between her lips.

“Oh! Oh!” Selina fell back, her hips trying to buck as the orgasm erupted, a dark stain spreading over the crotch of her tights and giving Bloom a good look at her sopping camel toe as she expanded.

The former witch felt her body slowly starting to lift as her ass inflated, gradually lifting her.

T-t-t-t-t-t

Selina nipped her bottom lip, a pleasant mixture of pressure and pain contracting around her ass, waist and thighs as the seams of her tights began to give way. Her panties grew tighter, her rosebud shivering in pleasure as the sensation of silky piano wire dug into the hypersensitive wrinkles.

“Oh! Oh! You so OH! Owe me new…fuck…clothes…” Selina fell forward, and the underside of her panties finally snapped, awkwardly twanging against her nether lips and anus, jolts of pleasure and pain shooting up her body.

T-t-t-t-t-t-t-ssshzzzzt

Selina’s grey tights finally lost their battle with her expanding ass. Immediately the cool air of the room caressed the reddened flesh, banishing the minor burning sensations of the tightening garbs.

Bloom didn’t stop channelling mana into Selina’s ass until it reached comic proportions, each cheek the size of a beach ball and lifting her a full 16 inches above the carpet.

Selina braced her palms against the carpet, the pressure making the fibre tips press into the tender fair skin. Her breasts bounced with every laboured breath she took before slowly settling back into the natural position. Her exotic hair clung to her forehead, matted with sweat. She felt like she was in a sauna and had way too much to drink as though she could just float away.

“Getting hot and bothered?” Bloom teased, Selina glared up at her between her matted fringe, the busty redhead was now actively stroking her cock, now standing at its full hard length of 12 inches, Selina became very aware of how dry her mouth was, she swallowed and tried to wet her lips. Part of her wanted to take that hard cock between her lips and suck every drop of cum from her girlfriend and another part wanted to jump Bloom and shover her onto that bed – and one final part wanted to shove these new tits in her face.

Selina shook her head, banishing the thoughts and taking a deep breath – her breasts noticeably bouncing and stretching, somehow becoming firmer as she filled her lungs – and she pushed herself off the floor and shakily stood back to her feet. She stumbled and found herself half jumping to keep herself from tumbling forward and even though she was barely a couple inches off the floor, her descent took a full three seconds, her breasts bouncing once she touched the ground and her cheeks lazily slapping against each other like a pair of balloons in the summer breeze.

“Mmm,” Bloom hummed, still stroking her erection as she eye fucked her girl’s tits.

“Oh, take a picture already and make me small again,” Selina said, putting her hands on her hips as she did her best to give Bloom an authoritative glare, even stepping up to her to make like proper eye contact as Stella put it. The effect was greatly lessened when their breasts squished into one another and Selina felt her knees go weak as her breasts were set alight with pleasure again, she turned away, forcing her lips together to suppress another moan as her already red cheeks found a further way to darken.

“If you’re sure,” Bloom snapped her fingers and the room around Selina began to stretch high, including Bloom, Selina tried to look up only to feel her centre of gravity abruptly shift and she fell forward and found herself kissing the floor again.

The former witch shifted to sit upright. The world had stopped growing, in her peripheral vision she could see her lover’s big feet on either side of her. Rubbing her eyes, Selina stumbled back to her feet, her head hitting something thick, meaty and very warm, as she looked up the object drooped down and Bloom’s giant cock kissed the length of her face, coating it in a thin layer of precum, Selina felt her toes curl at the warm, thick sticky substance.

Swallowing, the former witch stepped back and looked up at her girlfriend, she barely came up past the giant fairy’s cock, in fact, her chin was perfectly level with the bobbing member. She forced her gaze away from the delicious cock and looked up and was met with the canyon of breasts, Bloom leaned forward to look over her tits. She had to be at most 3ft tall…and Bloom hadn’t shrunk her boobs or ass in proportion with her.

“Are you going to thank me like a good slut?” Bloom teased, shifting her cock in her hand so that it slapped across Selina’s cheeks – nearly causing the diminutive girl to lose her balance.

“As if bitch,” Selina scoffed, wiping the salty substance from her lips with the back of her hand – and nearly causing herself to fall when her forearm hit the side of her tits.

“Ooh it sounds like my little bitch needs to be punished, and after I’ve been so kind to you too,” Bloom teased and before Selina could react Bloom’s giant hands grabbed and squeezed the underside of her breasts.

“AHHH!” Selina cried out as she felt powerful fingers dig into the sensitive flesh.

Bloom then proceeded to lift Selina off the floor, standing back upright as she carried the shrunken girl by her comically large tits – especially for her current size.

“You’re surprisingly light, you hardly weigh anything,” Bloom laughed before tossing the girl high into the air, nearly even hitting the ceiling before she started her incredibly slow descent. Bloom sat on her bed and leaned back to look up at the falling girl, like a balloon losing helium, Selina wove from side to side before lightly landing atop Bloom’s flat stomach.

Selina’s tiny hand gripped the covers, preparing to launch herself from Bloom’s lap and make her chase her but when she looked up she was met with the salivating sight of Bloom’s giant cock in front of her face, it twitched in anticipation.

SMACK

“Ah!” Selina gasped, a cocktail of a cry and a moan as before she could even fully process her current position she felt Bloom’s giant palm slap against her giant ass.

The momentum of the strike caused Selina to jerk forward, her large breasts sliding around  Bloom’s cock, it felt so hard, so hot in her cleavage, it made her pussy throb.

SMACK

Another cry tried to erupt from Selina’s lips but before the sound was half-formed her mouth was suddenly filled with the head of Bloom’s cock, her salty bitter taste filling her mouth and making her pussy throb.

‘Mmm how would this feel inside my-‘

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

“Mmm yes, good girl,” Bloom moaned as each slap caused Selina to slide forward taking the cock deeper into her mouth before her breasts bounced her back.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Selina’s eyes became half-lidded as her girlfriend effectively used her as a sex toy, fucking her mouth with every slap and there was nothing Selina could do to stop it and if she was honest the shrunken brat didn’t want to stop.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Selina tried to gasp, feeling her throat bulge with Bloom’s cock, cutting off her air before she bounced back into her previous position. Her ass vibrated in limbo between the constant stinging sensation and numbness as she was spanked.

“By the time I’m done, I’m going to mark you, you’re my bitch!” Bloom moaned, deliberately slapping the same spot again as hard as she could leaving a clear imprint of her palm on Selina’s ass.

Selina’s hips bucked and she ground her pussy against Bloom’s naked, smooth legs, her own legs spasming as she coated her lover’s leg in her carnal honey.

“Mmm is my naughty girl enjoying her punishment?” Bloom teased, massaging the marked ass cheek and sliding her index finger between the cheeks until the tip slid into Selina’s rosebud, the tiny opening clamped down and shot its own orgasm over her finger.

Selina couldn’t take it anymore, she clamped her lips around Bloom’s cock. She took as much as she could with her new size and current position and began to suck, trying to pull more of the length inside her as she swirled her tongue around the head, going so far as to dip the tip of her tongue inside the opening of Bloom’s cock. She was almost immediately rewarded as it spasmed inside her mouth, Selina began to wriggle her tongue as though it was trying to burrow itself inside the massive member and continued to suck, drool running down the throbbing member as Selina could only focus on doing so much at once.

The spasms became more violent and spread along Bloom’s entire length. Selina felt the larger woman starting to buck beneath her and Bloom thrust her pelvis, bending her legs and lifting her ass off the bed as she shoved her cock as deep into Selina’s mouth as she could as she erupted.

Selina’s eyes bulged, semen spewing out of her mouth and around Bloom’s cock as her cheeks rapidly bulged and filled beyond capacity with the delicious bitter milk. Flexing her throat Selina did her best to gulp the fluid down as load after load was fired into her mouth.

They went limp together, Bloom’s ass bouncing against the sheets and causing her softening cock to hit the back of Selina’s mouth making her gag. Selina let her head fall, resting her cheek on Bloom’s sticky abdomen, her tongue peeking out and lazily tracing over the semen.

“Thank you, mommy…” Selina said in a breathy whisper, suddenly feeling very tired, continuing to lick as her eyes began to droop.

“You’re a good girl…” Bloom breathed, stroking Selina’s giant ass cheeks before playfully pinching them, gaining her an adorable squeak from the former witch.

“You’re more ass and boob than fairy,” Bloom giggled, starting to massage Selina’s ass cheeks again as she felt fatigue starting to take her too, that was one intense orgasm.