- Text Size +

Title: Under the Desk: Part 1
Commissioned by:  Anonymous
Categories: Monster Musume
Characters: Tionishia (Tio), OMC (Luno)
Tags: Foot Fetish, Monster Girl (Ogre), Giantess – Amazon (7’5), Shorter Guy (4’11), Big Feet, Human Furniture, Boss/Employee, Tickling, Full Moon, Biting, Nylons, Size 12 Feet (12 2/3in), Footjob
Alternate Title(s): Tio’s Nylons, The Tickless Ogress
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 25/01/2023
Finished: 25/01/2023

Time dragged by in the corporate office. Tionishia, or Tio to her friends, was hunched over her desk, scribbling away on the necessary forms to approve the migration of other liminals to Japan. The young ogre stood at an immense 7’5 inches, with long blonde hair, a tanned complexion, and vibrant sanguine eyes with a matching horn protruding from her forehead. Tio shifted uncomfortably in the chair, nipping her lower lip, exposing one of her little fangs as her large P cup breasts squished against her desk as she leaned over her current form. She wore a white blouse, which struggled to contain her…assets, with a black blazer over it, thankfully allowing her to hide the shape of her nipples beneath her blouse, a mid-thigh professional dark grey skirt and dark nylons, her feet clad in black, polished leather flats.

Curling her toes, crossing one leg over the other, she angled her foot so her heel rose, slipping out of the warm confines of her flat with a barely audible soft pop of fabric sliding against the fabric, and she began to lightly bounce her foot, making the shoe dance beneath her large foot. It was oddly therapeutic and helped her ignore the slight headache brought on by the fluorescent office lights.

The door swung open, Tio glanced up and gave her boss a friendly smile. Luno was a short man, standing at only 4’11 it made her feel more than a little self-conscious when she stood near him – it didn’t help that on her first day she’d backed into him and given him a face full of her oversized rear. He was Caucasian, he’d emigrated from America, and had adorable green eyes and tidy brown hair, he wore a white shirt under a black suit jacket and smart black trousers with a red and black striped tie.

Luno returned her smile, a slight tint to his cheeks. Looking down shyly Luno noticed Tio’s bouncing flat and saw her dark nylon-clad heel, he felt the member between his thighs start to lift. He glanced back up at the monster girl, she was already looking back down at her paperwork. He felt his cheeks warm and plucked one of his pens from his shirt pocket, with another hesitant glance from the ogre’s feet to her face he dropped the pen, it bounced against the rough brown carpet and landed under her desk.

“Oh my pen,” Luno said, his throat feeling abruptly dry as he took a step towards her desk, his legs trembling with anticipation.

Tio leaned back in her chair, and looked under her desk, spotting the pen, she uncrossed her legs, the motion causing her shoe to fall, and with a soft thud, it landed next to his pen. Tio began to reach under her desk.

“It’s ok, I’ll get it,” Luno said, the first half a touch too quickly for his own liking, he dropped to one knee and ducked his head under the desk, the warmth from his cheeks spreading over his face as he became very aware of Tio’s big foot. His erection rose to its full length, pushing against the coarse fabric of his trouser, it sent goose bumps up his spine, he wanted to shift so his tip would rub against the fabric but didn’t dare. He’d never been so close to her feet before. He’d admired them almost daily from afar, but to be under her desk, it sent his heart a flutter.

Tio’s exotic cheeks darkened with a blush of her own, she inched forward with her toes, searching for her dropped shoe, trying not to think about their smell, suddenly very aware of how warm her foot felt.

Luno stared, entranced by her foot, her trimmed black polished toenails seemed to almost shine as her toes scrunched and pulled her foot along. They really were big, it looked like her feet were bigger than his head. He imagined himself lying on the floor under her desk with her big feet over his face, his cock throbbing and he had to suppress a groan. Her toes curled around the back of the flat, he caught a glimpse of the darkened insole, his heart quickened its beat and his cock throbbed.

“Err may I?” Luno asked, his hands moving on their own accord, he cradled the back of Tio’s ankle while the other picked up the flat, he was reminded of Cinderella. He felt her leg flinch at his touch and suddenly felt very self-conscious. He had lost himself in the moment and he really shouldn’t have done that.

“I’m sorry…” Tio squeaked, there was no way he wouldn’t notice her smell with her foot in his hand. She’d always considered herself quite clean but him near her foot at work! She could just die.

“Sorry?” that wasn’t something he’d expected, “about what?”

Tio hesitated.

“W-Well m-my feet…” her cheeks burned with embarrassment; she could even feel her forehead starting to warm around her horn. The words were stuck in her throat. She squeezed her eyes shut, her toes scrunching with shame.

“Are you worried they smell?” Luno asked, his voice becoming a little shaky and losing confidence with the last word, as his mind clicked on what the young woman was worried about. The warmth of her ankle was making him melt, he’d never felt so aroused in his life.

Tio opened her mouth but the words wouldn’t come.

“Because they don’t,” Luno said, noticing the slight musk tainting the air under the desk, it was actually strangely comforting, like relaxing in a lover’s embrace.

“R-Really?” Tio asked, her voice small and unsure.

The corners of Luno’s mouth lifted, he couldn’t pass up the chance to fulfil one of his long-time fantasies as he heard that question. He tilted his hand a little, subtly encouraging Tio to angle her heel and lift her foot. He pressed his face to her sole, it was so warm, so soft. His nose was placed against the underside of her big toes, each one bigger than his nose, aside from the pinkie. And he inhaled deeply, his mind filled with the musk, and his lungs expanded with the coconut flavoured air with the delightful hint of worn leather.

Tio’s eyes bulged and her heart stopped for a full second as she felt the sudden suction of her boss smelling her toes. Her lips parted, mouth hanging open, she was speechless.

Luno’s lungs began to shrink as he exhaled through his nose when he couldn’t take in anymore, her toes scrunched against his face, pinching his nose and making the exhalation more erratic as the air was forced out through a more condensed opening.

Tio’s lips twitched, pressing tightly together, scrunching her toes as she felt a strong force rising up inside her until she couldn’t take it anymore. Her mouth opened and laughter was torn from her, forcing her to lean back and her breasts bouncing as she shook in her chair. She tried to pull her foot back as Luno continued to breathe out, the air sliding between her sensitive toes, but all that did was pull him closer to her under the desk as her toes refused to let go of their new plaything. She felt her virgin lips begin to swell and her nipples harden, rubbing against her blouse as a delicious cocktail of mirth and pleasure tore through her voluptuous body.

When the rushing gale between her toes stopped Tio was finally able to let him go, her laughter finally dying, her breasts rising and falling rapidly with her breathing, sweat glistening on her face under the white fluorescent lights. Her heart skipped a beat as she realised what she had just done to her boss.

“Sorry for grabbing you like that!” she said rather quickly.

Luno was leaning against the leg of the desk, also breathing heavily, the was intense. He wanted to take his cock out and start wanking it, he’d never dreamed Tio would do that to him.

“I-It’s ok,” he said breathlessly, “I didn’t know you were ticklish,” he couldn’t help it, he reached for her foot, still held up in the air, toes stretched as if still surprised from groping his nose. He stroked the base of her toes gently and Tio jumped in her chair, the thud of movement mixed with a suppressed giggle.

“A-A little,” she gasped.

Luno shifted closer, keeping his legs spread so his trousers were taut, his member trying to poke its head through it. He wiggled his fingers, dragging their tips over her sole, it looked so beautiful beneath the dark fabric.

Tio squealed and her leg shot out on reflex. Her sole slammed against Luno’s face, squashing his nose and sending him careening onto his back and out from under the desk. He stared up at the white light, mouth agape in shock. He could feel the imprint of her foot on his face, and his cock throbbed rhythmically in its coarse confines.

“Oh! I’m so sorry!” Tio said, standing abruptly and sending her chair toppling to the floor as well as knocking her desk askew, she rushed around the desk, a slight limp in her step from only wearing one shoe. Luno let out a startled gasp as she accidentally trod on his hand. “Sorry!”

“I-It’s ok,” Luno gasped, his cock throbbing again, he was very thankful everything below his waist was hidden under the desk. This was quickly shaping to be the best day of his life. He wanted to kiss her foot after all that, his cock danced in agreement.

“B-But I k-kicked you,” Tio said, his voice quivering, she knew how strong she was, Luno was lucky she hadn’t broken his nose.

Luno looked up at her and felt a fresh wave of arousal as he realised from his current position he could see up the amazon’s skirt, her dark red panties teasing him behind the thin dark fabric of her nylons. Abruptly he pushed himself up and looked up at her, attempting to look at her face but it was half obscured by her giant breasts. He felt very small at that moment and very turned on.

Tio crouched down, her breasts nearly smacking him in the face, her head was still higher than his.

“Are you su-“ Tio began only to stop when she noticed something in her peripheral vision, she turned. Luno followed her gaze and felt his stomach drop, she had seen his erection.

“I’m sorry,” the words rushed to escape his mouth, his excitement suddenly replaced with fear and panic.

‘He’s aroused…I aroused him!’ Tio felt like she was blushing from head to toe, her loins felt hot with desire. Someone actually found her attractive, even at her size! She wanted him inside her. Her hands came up and she covered her cheeks.

“It’s just…” Luno trailed off, what could he say? If she went to HR he’d be screwed.

“Y-You f-find me attractive?” Tio asked in a quiet voice.

He wasn’t expecting that.

“Well…yeah you’re beautiful,” he confessed.

“My err size doesn’t…err”

“I love your size!” Luno said, his cock twitching again.

“Really?”

“Yes…I err…like larger women,” he looked away, suddenly feeling very small.

Tio felt her legs tense, the warmth between her legs becoming more intense. Damn that moon.

“Err I better get back to work…maybe we could…err…”

“Continue after work?” Luno offered hopefully, it felt like time was going at a snail's pace, the ogre girl’s eyes lit up and she unconsciously sucked on her upper lip, lubricating it with her tongue.

“If you want to,” there was an unmistakable hunger in the woman’s voice as she looked into the short man’s eyes.

“Definitely…though I’ve got most of my workload done for the day…” he hesitated for a moment, “maybe I could spend the rest of the day under your desk err, keep your feet company,” his gaze returned to her black toenails, his trousers were very uncomfortable now.

‘He really likes my feet,’ Tio mused, scrunching her toes, she swallowed, her heart beating faster. “I guess I wouldn’t mind a foot rub while I work.”

“How about a footstool?” Luno asked quickly, was this really happening.

Tio squeaked.

“S-Sure,” she said, imagining using her boss as a footrest, the image of him aroused under her feet was very appealing. She swallowed.

“Thank you,” Luno said, awkwardly he shifted to his hands and knees and crawled back under her desk. Tio pushed herself back to her feet, swallowing dryly and shrugged off her blazer, she was feeling very warm and undid the top three buttons of her blouse, the fabric opening to reveal the top of her copper cleavage.

“Err mind if I turn the lights off?”

“S-Sure,” Luno stammered from under the desk, his thoughts going straight to perverted implications.

Tio flicked the switches and let out a sigh of relief as the unnatural light vanished from the room, there was dim light coming in from outside. She made her way back to her desk, picked up her chair and repositioned the surface so it was back in its neat position before sitting back down. It was really weird knowing there was a man under her desk, a horny man at that. She flicked on her lamp and returned her attention back to her form, and lifted her feet. She heard her boss shifting beneath her, when he stopped she lowered them, feeling her heels sink into his chest. Wow, she was getting wet.

Luno stared up at her feet, their weight felt incredible. He reached up and pulled the remaining shoe off her foot, her toes flexed and stretched, exploring their freedom. He hesitated and took a moment to sniff her shoe, the scent of worn leather was much stronger than the coconut lotion, but it was unmistakable, his bulge throbbed at the idea he’d be able to recognize Tio’s feet by scent. He slid his thumb over the ball of her foot, her giant toes curled and he felt the pressure beneath her heels increase.

He smiled and began to trace light circles with his thumb, he heard Tio suppress a giggle above him. Her heels slid back and her soles slapped against his chest. His smile grew mischievous, she thought he couldn’t tickle her if he couldn’t get her soles. He let his hands slide up her legs and he began to massage her as he waited for her guard to drop. It wasn’t long before the pleased groans were joined by the sound of her pen scratching against the paper.

He took one hand away from her leg, the remaining one moving higher up her leg, massaging the soft firm muscles while the other moved back to her foot. Slowly he pushed his index finger between her big and second toe, sandwiching the moist fabric and gliding his fingertip along the inner flesh of her toes.

Her toes scrunched, nipping his finger in place like a vice. He grabbed her leg to stop it from moving as he tried to wiggle his finger in the tight crevice. Her legs were beginning to shake, and adorable squealing sounds escaped her beautiful lips. Suddenly laughter erupted from the busty young woman, she tried to pull her foot back but he wouldn’t let her.

“Please hahaha, I hahaha I haha need mmm haha to work!” Tio cried, her legs starting to tremble as pleasure trickled up her legs like electricity and made her swollen lips thrum with pleasure.

‘He’s going to make me cum!’ he kept wiggling his finger.

“Please hahaha…I’ll do haha anything!” Tio begged, her laughter becoming higher pitched and more breathless. Her hips bucked in her chair, her pussy beginning to flex in a very familiar rhythmic pattern.

“Koochie koochie,” Luno teased, an idea came to mind and he lifted his head and loosened his hold on the amazon’s leg, she pulled it back, pulling his hand with it and when it was close enough he stretched out with his tongue and ran it along the top of her toes. She jumped in her chair, letting out a startled moan, the chair legs clattering loudly next to him.

He took hold of the sides of her toes and guided them to his lips and took the startled digits into his mouth and began to apply a light pressure with his teeth.

“Oh, God!” Tio cried out, her voice shuddering with barely suppressed laughter as she felt herself become undone and she came, and she came hard, her toes curling over his teeth and sandwiching them in her foot flesh.

“Oh, oh I’m gonna get you for that,” Tio gasped, finally pulling her foot free and before her boss could react she slammed a foot into his chest, pinning him to the floor. She moved her remaining foot over Luno’s crotch and pressed onto his bulge, applying just enough pressure to firmly pin it without inflicting pain. She could feel it pulsating under her foot, she curled her toes around his waistband and with sultry confidence pulled the fabric back, his member sprung free, she let go of the clothing and it snapped into place under his swollen balls.

Tio parted her toes and slid them down his length, counting every inch as she let him slide between her big and second toes. She nipped her lower lip, suppressing a moan as her shoulders shuddered with mirth, she felt him throb between her firm grip and it made her pussy tense with desire, she groped at her breast with her free hand. She’d never felt so hot in her life, it was nearly impossible to sit still and there was definitely a puddle on her seat.

When she reached the base of his cock, she slowly slid her toes back to the tip. She repeated the movement, each time gaining more speed and increasing her grip. At 6 inches he wasn’t as big as the men of her kind but right now all she wanted was to take his cock into her pussy. She let her heel rest on his leg and began to bounce her foot, scrunching her toes as she moved faster and faster and faster.

He was grunting beneath her, she could feel him throbbing, he was close. He was helpless beneath her foot like she had been to his fingers. Faster and faster. His cock was hot from the friction of her toes.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!” Luno cried out, thrusting his hips, trying to fuck her toes but with a little effort she pushed him back to the floor with her heel. He was completely at the mercy of her feet, pinned under them both as she molested his cock.

Luno cried out as his cock exploded, spewing his load all over her foot.

Tio moaned as she felt his hot spunk coating her foot, it felt so good, so warm and sticky.

“You’re incredible,” Luno whispered, Tio grinned impishly, the fog of arousal guiding her actions. Her foot slid away from his torso and inched towards his cock. It would be a shame not to let her boss experience her other foot too. Besides, footwear should always match. She loved his gasp when she nipped his cock between her big and second toe. She chuckled behind her grin as she signed her name on the bottom of the current form. This was going to be fun.