- Text Size +

Sure, you knew the current reigning champ of the Sinnoh Pokémon League might be just a little bit out of your league. But, one can hardly blame you for being so enamoured with Dawn. She was practically a household name now that she’d cemented her legacy as the youngest champion in the League. At only seventeen, she managed to completely dismantle a wicked group called Team Galactic, and likely would have been champion at that age too had she not taken it upon herself to completely fill out her pokédex! Those damned things were already for the elite, so to say very few accomplished the goal of filling it was an understatement. Now, by age eighteen, she had practically every prestigious title of the region under her signature cap. She was pretty, youthful, and damn talented. Not to mention her signature attire made her more than easy on the eyes. So, yeah, of course you tried your luck when Palentine’s Day came about! You knew you definitely wouldn't be the only one, but that was fine by you. You knew that to even have a chance to receive such a celebrity’s attention, your approach had to be unique and flashy. As such, the somewhat silly idea of mailing yourself to her came to mind. Shrinking oneself was possible by intentionally glitching your pokétch’s apps, infact, it was Dawn herself who discovered this glitch by rescuing a poor newbie trainer who had accidentally stumbled upon it. Rumours were that they looked incredibly uncomfortable in their interview with the champion, but, you for one one believed that had to be just tabloid nonsense. Anyone as skilled of a pokémon trainer as Dawn would have to be very compassionate and kind to small things. Perhaps, even have a soft spot for them. Besides, that same trainer went on an unhinged rant about how uproar was an underrated pokémon move for some reason. They didn't seem to be the most.. composed individual. So, undeterred and eager to enact your little scheme, you proceeded to shrink yourself with your pokétch and climb into an envelope that you had pricked holes into with a small sewing needle. Enough to let in oxygen for the short trip, but definitely not large enough to cause alarm for the girl, or worse yet, for you to fall out of. A delibird soon arrived and collected your paper vessel and set off to Twinleaf Town. Any last minute doubts or reservations would be much too late to consider, as delibirds were well known for their shockingly quick and effective mail service.

You arrived at Dawn’s house, but were initially picked up by her mother. “Dawn, sweetheart! You've got a letter from a fan, I'll leave it in the kitchen!” Your ears ring from her shouting. The champion must have been upstairs or something, as after a few moments, you heard footsteps approaching you. “Ok, sweetie, I’m going out to watch a contest, be safe when you bake today..” “Yeah, yeah.. I'll see you soon, Mom. I love you.” You admittedly felt a little awkward listening in on the women’s idle little chat, but were relieved to hear that you and Dawn would be all alone. If things worked out, maybe.. “Aw, geez.. Please don't tell me that's another Palentine’s..” Uh oh. That wasn't a good sign. Still, perhaps your approach would be unique enough to earn some brownie points with the trainer. You felt yourself being shifted around until light suddenly shone into the envelope. Dawn’s fingers with pink and blue painted nails, slid into the letter and felt around, pulling out your letter. “Dearest Dawn, champion of Sinnoh and of my heart..” She sighed and continued to read the rest in her head, making you feel a little nervous as you couldn't gauge her reactions this way. “Ehh!? Could they really have..?” Oh, the moment of truth was already here! Her digits returned to your envelope. Within seconds, one of them pinned me down nervously. She slid you out onto the counter and looked at you with eyes as wide as saucers, silent and mouth agape. “Uhm.. Surprise?! W-Will you be my palentine..?” You anxiously flourished and knelt down, as if you were proposing. You knew Dawn likely didn't wear her signature costume every day, but you were surprised to see her wearing a very frilly strawberry motif dress. “You really went through the trouble of recreating that glitch, just to deliver yourself to my doorstep..?” She asked, awestruck by the absurdity of the lengths you took. “W-Well, yeah.. How else would I get such a queen’s attention otherwise?” You came up with your response on the spot, but you noticed her face redden a little. It must have been successful! “To think, I was just about to order a new one, too..” She mumbled to herself, before reaching out to grip you tightly. “Ah, uhm.. A new what?” You nervously asked as she began to walk up the stairs to her bedroom. You could feel anticipation gnawing at you as she opened her door and gracefully took a seat on her old squeaky bed.

She loosened her grip on you but cupped her palms around you so that you had nowhere to escape and barely any sight of the world beyond her hands until she opened up, right up against her soft lips, curved upwards into a wicked looking grin. “A new toy..” She exhaled into her hands, filling the enclosed space with her hot, sultry breath that smelled of fresh cinnamon. You felt your body tingle as goosebumps grew all over you. This was so naughty for a first date– if it even was one! She hadn't ever answered the proposal yet. Was the champion this lewd normally?! She set you down on her pillow and stood up, unbuttoning her blouse to allow her breasts to poke through, followed by pulling her pink, girlish panties down just to her thighs. Blushing immensely, she sat back down on the bed and faced you, hiking up her skirt to expose both of her tight and eager holes to you. She lifted her legs up and held them up with her hands, completely opening herself to your advance. You trembled nervously, having not expected things to escalate so quickly. “Come on then, you wanted me, did you not? Prove how much of a capable palentine you really are!” She barked lustfully, causing you to stumble forward, tripping to your knees before her winking asshole. “Haha, so you really are a freak.. You'd better not disappoint me then!” You hesitated, considering explaining that you hadn't intended to approach her like that. In fact, you’d never even considered eating ass before, believing it to be sort of gross.. But losing her patience, she released one of her legs in order to push you against her asshole with her hand herself. Taking that as a threat, you suddenly became the biggest ass eating connoisseur of all of Sinnoh. You ran your tongue across the tight, wrinkled little ring of her rosebud, your eyes tearing up from the slightly bitter taste of it. “Mmnh, excellent work thus far.. Time for another test, my little toy!” She announced and began to press against the back of your head. You screamed as it began to hurt, but eventually the tight muscles of her asshole gave way and allowed your head to pop inside. “Just how filling can you beeee?-” She purred as she continued to stuff her eager butthole with your body. The inside of her ass smelled decidedly foul, and the reason for that would reveal itself the more desperately she toyed with it. A powerful current of wind began to push you back against her force, overpowering her and escaping her. You were deposited into her waiting palm with a humiliating PPPOOOOssshh~! “Haah.. How embarrassing, for you. My previous dildo was big enough to keep my wind in. Perhaps you aren't cut out for my ass..” She sighed, and raised you to her slippery cunt.

You were surprised to see how smooth she was. You assumed only naughty girls waxed themselves, and Dawn certainly didn't seem the type from appearances alone. You definitely had a lot to learn from your palentine. “Let’s see.. A surprising amount of lovers cannot identify the clit, this should be easy for you, since you claim to be capable of satisfying my every need and all..~” Oof. Maybe you really shouldn't have written that line into the letter.. Regardless, you were quite certain that you knew where to find the clit in the very least. Though traversing the length of the girl’s drooling and cock-hungry crotch to reach it would be the true challenge. You began to sidestep away from the centre of her pussy, but Dawn immediately noticed this and nudged you back. “Wrong way, little lover!” She knew exactly what she was doing. What a cruel game she was playing.. No way but up, you sighed. You carefully crawled onto her swollen labia, minding the gap as you made your way towards her clit. You were grateful she was as tight as she was, as if she were any more loose, you would have for sure fallen into her snatch. The air was utterly tainted by her musk at this point, practically hypnotic in its allure, but you knew your goal and you stuck to it, reaching her clit’s hood. You fell to your knees and lowered your head to find the bulging pink spot, and reached out to touch it. When you did so, she cooed in delight, twitching violently from the sheer shockwave of pleasure that rolled throughout her body. She could no longer resist the urge to finger herself and brought a hand down to the bottom of her cunt, beginning to greedily plunge them in and out of her sex. With her other hand, she again brought it to your head and began to smear you across the smooth, pulsating clit as she practically began to cry in delight. “Gooood! So good! Oh, Arceus, this is just what I needed!” You felt yourself becoming dizzy as she rattled you about with little concern for your health in pursuit of her climax. Luckily before your brains were too scrambled, she released you and allowed you to slip down the length of her labia, just enough to be above her urethra. Without warning, a powerful current of water squirted from it, sending you across her cunt and back down onto the mattress, at the mouth of her still twitching hole. “Hah..~ That was so long overdue.. A shame you couldn't satisfy my ass, but, you did well. Enough.” She sighed and sat back up, plucking you up from between her thighs. “As much as I’d love to go for round two, I do have some things to do today. Maybe you could help, after a little bath?” You took deep breaths, trying to collect yourself. You nodded without really thinking, your mind way too scattered after all she’d done.

She ran you through the sink repeatedly, scrubbing you down rather invasively. “O-Okay, okay!! I’m clean, really!” She ignored your whining and gave you one last shower, proceeding to dry up off with a washcloth. She turned around and bent over, offering a short view up her dress at the still dripping holes that had nearly consumed you only moments ago. The sight should have aroused you, but now you only shuddered, remembering the whole experience. When she stood back up, she sat some bowls, sticks and strawberries on the counter, as well as some chocolate bars. “Tell me, potential palentine, how good of a baking assistant are you?” She said with a mischievous little smile on her face, reminiscent of the one she had before she used you like a human dildo. It definitely didn't bode well. “Uhm, I guess I’m pretty good at following directions, at least..” You lied. You didn't actually know anything about baking, but at this rate, you were afraid of offending the perverse young lady. You stepped towards the prepared materials cautiously as Dawn began to snap the chocolate bars into individual cubes. Snap. Crack. Snap. Each one sounded eerily similar to bones. Once she had finished, she piled up the little chocolate bricks into the small bowl before you. “Now, I want you to pick out the veeeryyy best looking strawberries while we heat this up, okay?” She winked and turned around, pressing buttons into the microwave. You sighed and stepped towards the large bowl of strawberries. You weren't entirely certain what she meant by ‘best looking’ but you assumed it must mean photogenic or unflawed. So, you crawled into the bowl and began to scrutinise the berries. Too lopsided, too bloated, just right! You rolled the practically perfect berry out of the bowl and dived back in, actually kind of enjoying this. This was way more of a date than what this day started out with! With your second berry picked out though, Dawn was already standing over you, now with red mittens, holding her bowl of melted chocolate. “Only two berries? Geez, you're a little slow, aren't you? I'll do the rest, I suppose..” She sighed dramatically. She pulled off one of her mitts and pinched your head uncomfortably, dropping you next to the two plump berries you picked out. Immediately, you began to fold your arms and pout. Would it kill her to temper her expectations? These berries were practically double your size! She began to drop berries all around you, rousing you out of your inner monologue enough to run for cover. You let out a sigh of relief and took a peek at the berries. They were certainly alright, but you had a feeling you could have done better. Probably best to keep that thought to yourself, though. You heard her tear open some plastic wrapping and decided to investigate, though curiously, she hid whatever she had behind her back. “I have a surprise for you, my little potential palentine..~” You stepped closer, a tad nervous considering her previous displays of ‘affection.’ You looked up at her and paused “What is it, Dawn..?” She smiled and motioned for you to turn around, which you obeyed. Without any further warning, she pinned you face first against the counter with her finger and slid one of the skewers towards you. “N-No! Don't impale me, please!” Dawn cackled girlishly before she rolled the skewer underneath you. “I would never do something so cruel, that's horrible! Tie you up, though? Very possible, I’m afraid.” She continued to restrain you against the wooden rod as she finally revealed her surprise, licorice. She wrapped it around you tightly and knotted it. It was much too thick for you to bite through at that size, and it succeeded in holding you in place. “Awh, looking sweeter already!” She clasped her hands together and beamed down at you. “Now, sit tight while I dip these berries..”

You struggled against your velvet bindings as hard as you could as the seconds ticked away into minutes. Your mind was practically racing at this point with all of the potential outcomes of this situation, and not one of them was good. If only you had sent your palentine to someone like Candance instead.. Dawn set down the final skewer on a baking sheet and turned her attention to you once more. “Now then, for my sweet..” She lifted up the wooden dowel you were attached to, and with her free hand, pulled out a love ball containing a froslass. You and the froslass looked equally confused to see one another, but Dawn wasted little time enacting her plan. She hovered you above the bowl of melted chocolate, allowing the realisation to finally sink in. She seemed to relish in your reactions after all. “N..No way..” was all that your frazzled and panicked mind could mutter as you felt heat rising from the chocolate lake beneath you. You were lowered carefully into the sweltering hot substance at an angle, ensuring that your head was kept above the surface. And then once more, to ensure an equal coating was all across your body up to your neck. You had expected the molten chocolate to scald you, but were relieved to find it to be nothing worse than a warm bath. You knew you had to struggle and flail as quickly as you could, as whenever the chocolate cooled, you would be completely trapped. This is where her froslass came into play, as the champion always knew just how to utilise her pokémon’s abilities to her favour. “Froslass, be a dear and use Frost Breath on my little sweet here– gently, of course!” The ghost pokémon sighed, seemingly disappointed that she wouldn't be allowed to freeze you solid, but dutifully obeyed her trainer and gently breathed a chilling cold breeze over you. The dripping chocolate solidified instantaneously, almost like a second layer of skin that wasn't your own. It was as if you were completely petrified from below the neck. “Good girl! I shall treat you to a poffin later, but for now..” She clicked the button on the love ball, returning the pokémon to its container. “It's time that I treat myself!”

You began to plead nonsensically to the champion as she brought you towards her plump glossed lips once more. The same sultry breath from before blew over you, but instead of confusion, you only felt fear in its purest form. Ignoring your begging, she stuck out her tongue and ran it the length of your body, beginning at your ankles and ending at your face. She let out a pleased gasp as she pulled away, her tongue visibly coated in chocolate. “Mmh.. I always adore this time of year, if only for the chocolate.. Now then, as per your letter..” She brought you back up towards her mouth and whispered in a snakish voice. “I’m afraid I will have to decline your request to be my palentine..” She stuck your head into her mouth and ran your body across her tongue, leaving you at the back of her maw as she began to suckle on the chocolate shell coating you. “P-Please, don't do this, Dawn.. I can be really sweet, I promise..” You cringed at yourself, realising that was probably the worst word you could have used in this situation. She simply smacked her lips and dragged you out of her mouth for the final time. Her breath now smells heavily of the chocolate that doomed you as she spoke with lust in her voice. “Oh, that's exactly the problem! You're much too sweet! My little sweet tooth can hardly resist.. So, I’m afraid this is goodbye.. Happy Palentine’s Day, though! For me, at least.” She giggled and returned you to her eager mouth. You screamed for her to reconsider as the chocolate became looser, and the licorice that originally held you in place began to shrink with her saliva. With one last powerful suction, you were sent down the champion’s throat and plunged into her grumbling little gut. You screamed and flailed in the acid, reaching the wall of her gut. From above, you heard her sigh happily. “Well, that's that then.. Now to prepare that cake. Mmh, well, after I enjoy one of these strawberries, perhaps..” Was your sacrifice not enough for her!? Or, was she serious about that insatiable sweet tooth? It mattered not, as the chunks of berry rained down into the tight chamber, allowing a small amount of reprieve from the powerful acids. As she continued to bake, she took notice of your continued struggles. Wearing her oven mitt and without consciously considering that it might make it hard to feel anything, she brought her hands over her belly. Your desperate pounding was enough to be noticed even through her mit though, causing her to begin to giggle obnoxiously. The laughter caused your ears to ring. “Settle down in there, would you? Think of this way, dork, we’ll always be together now..~” Your tired body and mind took those words at face value. There were definitely no means of escaping her belly, so perhaps it was wise to simply accept your fate. Maybe, there was some poetic romance in this as well. Giving up everything for her.. You sighed and felt yourself beginning to sink into the bubbling acid. Together forever with your palentine, huh? That sounded pretty alright..

Though you wouldn't last long enough to see the results of her baking, you would ultimately become one of them yourself. Although, in a very unorthodox way. Like all sweets, sentient or otherwise, that entered Dawn’s stomach, you were bound to be recycled into one of her most mastered recipes. Brownies, of course. As she laid in bed that night, tuckered out from such a fun and eventful Palentine’s Day, your physical remains trudged along her digestive tract, slowly being reduced to an unrecognisable log of waste, no different from the strawberries or the former night’s dinner that awaited your arrival. As your fate had been quite literally solidified, Dawn spared you no passing thoughts as she dreamed of her true palentine going to town on her. She blushed heavily in her sleep, squirming around enough to free some trapped wind from her bowels. BBRPPTghll.. The putrid gas vibrated through the champion’s enhanced ass cheeks stirring her awake. She groaned, not initially realising what had woken her up. If anything, the rising sun coming in through her windows only assaulted her sleepy squinted eyes. It was then that she felt the pressure you were causing in her bowels, and her eyes widened. She tossed the cover off of her and slid out of bed, clenching her teeth as her feet touched the cold floor instead of her slippers in her hurry. She tiptoed to the bathroom across from her room, attempting to be considerate of her mom. She slipped those pink panties down to her thighs again for a much less sensual purpose and took her seat upon the toilet, causing to tremble from the Sinnoh morning cold. She leaned forward and grunted, pushing as hard as she could, eager to return to the warmth of her bed. The first few soft and smooth logs that were dropped into the porcelain bowl were of Monday's magikarp, but you were next. You hung from her asshole, giving her quite a bit of difficulty as she struggled to push you out. Though the moment you did fall atop the small mound of former magikarp, an embarrassingly loud fart echoed off of the curved walls of the toilet much to the girl’s dismay. PBBBBTTTTT!! It seemed as if you were capable of ‘keeping her wind in’ afterall, though only as a turd. A small sense of poetic justice in the face of your tragic loss. The strawberries soon followed in one firm, small dropping, like the strawberry sweet atop an alcremie. Pleased with herself, she wasted little time flushing your remains into the sewer. She preferred to wipe afterwards, always going for two flushes. She had no interest in seeing what became of you, afterall, to her you were no different than the strawberries.

Dawn’s cake was the talk of the League Palentine Ball, but on that day, thanks to your contribution, it was arguable that she had baked two cakes. One, literal and very sweet, cake, and the cake that was her phat little ass. Indeed, many took notice of the champion’s recent additions and speculated that she had packed on some winter weight over the holidays. No one in their right mind would have guessed that she had received the extra inches on her waist line from a Palentine’s proposal she'd never forget. Though, no one was complaining either, as you were often gawked at by perverse pokémon trainers. You would have felt humiliated by it all, but you remembered what she whispered to you before everything went dark that Tuesday morning. “We’ll be together forever..” She was right, there was no undoing this. You were to be jiggling behind her panties and under her skirt for the rest of her life.. and you were content with that.

Chapter End Notes: