- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Make sure to leave a review and let me know what you think!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Make sure to let me know your thoughts in the form of a review!

70... 75... 80...
"Can't this thing go any faster?!"
Dr. John Edwards said to himself.
He was in an understandable rush. Earlier today he had an unfortunate accident involving the brand new shrinking formula at his home. According to his calculations, he had just under ten minutes to get the antidote, otherwise he'd shrink down to about a third of a centimeter.

He's already ignored several honking cars, but the blaring sound of the police siren is much more difficult to ignore.

He decided to pull over, hoping to smooth things over quickly and be on his way again.

Soon a police motorcycle parks next to his car. A rookie policewoman steps off of it. Officer Riley Rye only graduated from the academy about a year ago, at 24 she was the youngest in the department.
It could have something to do with being the police chiefs niece, who knows really.

"Any idea how fast you were going?"

Edwards found the blonde's appearance quite the distracting. Her uniform tightly clung to her breasts as she bent down to the driver seat window. Earlier, as she got off her bike he also got a good look at her wide hips, round ass and thick thighs. Her face was far too pretty for a cop. Collecting himself after a few seconds of silence, he spoke up.

"Officer, there's been a misunderstanding. I know I went over the speed limit, but there's been a medical emergency i must urgently attend to."
"You do know that only applies to ambunlaces, right?"

"Well yes, but I am a doctor!"

"A doctor in what?"

"I-in chemistry but..."

"Please leave the vehicle."

"But-"

"Get out of the vehicle, now!"

Recuntantly, still hoping to explain everything, he agreed.

"Think a doctorate in chemistry gives you the right to be a menace on the road, old man?"

"I..."

"We're going to the station. You'll explain your "reasoning" there."

"You don't understand, I haven't got time to-"

Edwards got pushed onto the hood of his car.

"You have the right to remain silent, I advise you use it before my patience runs out."

Officer Rye cuffed the doctor.

"Got a speeding at T58, middle aged guy, may be on something, requesting a police car, over."

"Middle aged? I'm 37!" Edwards thought to himself. Opting to stay calm, he instead said:

"O-officer, may I know what time it is?"

Edwards knew his time had nearly ran out.

"You may not."

Rye hopped her butt onto the hood, making the car shake a little, and started browsing her phone.

"Just shut the hell up and wait for the car to get here. I'm so through with you."

"I-"

"One more word and I'll tase you."

It was too late. Even if she let him go now, he'd never make it in time.
Edwards simply closed his eyes as he started to rapidly dwindle in size.

- - -

Once he opened his eyes the world seemed unrecognizable.
A metal ring surrounded him from all sides like some kind of arena.
The sounds of cars passing were defeaning and had it not been for the cuffs working as a shield, the wind would've blown him away.

However biggest change in the landscape was by far the titanic policewoman. Once a woman of average height, about a head shorter than the doctor himself, was now towering over him like a skyscraper.

Edwards was terrifyied. The huge careless cop could reduce him to a stain at any moment. Yet she was also his only hope of being noticed.

"HEY! DOWN HERE!"
He screamed and waved his arms, soon realising the futility, as she was glued to her cinema screen sized phone. Deciding that she had to notice he was gone eventually, Edwards opted to wait untill she retrieved the cuffs to make himself known.

- - -

Officer Rye was texting her boyfriend as she waited for the car to come pick this nutjob up.
She was in a rather bad mood, her boyfriend has been out of town for a week and she was somewhat pent up. She let her furstrations loose at the others in the department, as well as anyone she happened to stop.

"How much longer is it going to take for them to get here? I should be on my break right now."
She thought to herself, waiting for her boyfriend to reply.

"Hey-"

She looked over in the Doctor's direction

"Wha- What the fuck?!"

Did he seriously just escape? He got out of his cuffs too! All without making a noise?!
Many thoughts flooded the policewoman's head.

Startled, she once again called the department.

"Change of plans, the guy dipped, over."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"I mean he dipped, he's not here he ran off"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Yeah, he slipped out of his cuffs too."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Well tough shit. I'm going on a break. Direct any complaints to the chief, over."

"Ugh, just perfect."

- - -

The doctor's plan to get her attention did not succeed. All his waving and screaming amounted to nothing, unnoticed by the brobdingnagian lawwoman, who spoke to dispatch over the phone. Then finally, she bent down to pick up the cuffs:

"Ugh just perfect"

Edwards wasted no time and held the metal handcuffs tightly, as Rye lifted them up along with him.

To his dismay, she did not notice that they weren't unlocked, which could have lead to her seeing him. Instead, she simply put them in the back pocket of her tight work pants.

The doctor tumbled down the officers back pocket along with the cuffs. The space was quite tight and smelled sweaty. Other than him and the cuffs, a vape also resided here.

As she jumped off the car hood, this little world shifted. When she stood up, Edwards was pressed flat against her ass by the fabric. The situation was bad, but at least he managed to avoid being left on the hood of his car.

His ear pressed to her rear, he heard a gurgle from above.

- - -

"Whatever, they can handle it."

Rye chose not to focuse on the incident too much. She'll sign some paperwork later and it'll be someone elses problem.

She held her stomach as a faint rumble eminated from inside. She hasn't had anything to eat since morning.

"Might as well make this a lunch break." She thought to herself, as she got on her bike and sped off, not bothering to wait for the police car.

- - -

Edwards tried and failed to make some space in the tight pocket. The tight pants firmly held him pressed against the giant buttock. The butt itself gave in only slightly, allowing him some space to breathe in the foul air.

- - -

Riley finally makes it to her favourite donut place. Usually pretty strict about her diet, today she's just too peeved to care about trivialities like that. She'll just do a few more sit ups in the evening and work it off.

But before that, another craving hit her. She needed nicotine.
Getting off her bike, she digs into her pocket and fishes out her vape...

- - -

"Finally" exclaimed the doctor, as the policewoman's movement freed up some space, allowing him to move around somewhat.

He didn't have much time to focus on his newfound livingspace as her long nailed fingers started fishing around the pocket.

Edwards had to be careful to avoid being scratched into a stain, but he knew he had to escape the pocket. As he saw the fingers take hold of the vape pen, he quickly jumped on top of it and went along on the ride.

- - -

She lifted up the pen and took a whiff. Avocado flavor. "It's getting stale, need to get a new one" she thinks to herself as she inhales the smoke.

- - -

The doctor was rapidly lifted out of the pocket, only managing to stay on the e-cig by some miracle.
Being brought up from her back pocket and up to her face, he got a good reminder of the sheer scale of the cop. It was like flying by a skyscraper.

Soon he made it to his destination. The cop's face was massive, and for a moment it looked like she stared right at him. She still had that cold, disdainful look in her eyes. Horrifying as it was, there was no way she could have seen him.

He felt a huge wave of heat nearly knock him down, as the colossal cop opened her mouth and moved the vape into it.

Edwards was so preoccupied with this situation that he did not notice he was standing on the mouthpiece. As the mouth drew closer, he finally regaines his senses and began running back as fast as he resonably could, which in this situation was not very fast, as he could slip and fall at any moment.

Riley clenched her lips around the tip, Edwards barely avoided being sealed inside.

Instead, her lipstick glued him firmly to her lip.

"OFFICER!! HEEEEEELP!!!!"

His screams were indaudible to her. Soon he felt the huge chamber behind him fill up with smoke, only for that smoke to be expelled out of it right after. The huge cloud under his feet did not fail to obscure the skyscraper-like drop beneath his feet. He didn't like this situation whatsoever, but he had no choice but to stay on her lip.

- - -

Riley hears another rumble in her stomach, and decides to cut her smoke break short. Heading inside, she made her way to the register.

"The usual."

Putting a rounded up amount on the table, she headed to a table. She gave the cashier an unintentional tip since she was in no mood to stand there and wait for change.

Taking her seat, she started to message her friendgroup on her Iphone.

- - -

To the doctor it felt like being on top of a speeding car. The officers movements caused so much wind that the threat of falling off was continously present.

As she walked into the donut shop, Edwards was in awe at the size of the place. At normal size, this would be a pretty modest establishment, with all the seats filled 20 people could fit in.

Ideas began to course through his head, limited storage could be a thing of the past!

He quickly realised just how innappropriate thinking about anything other than survival was.

He laid eyes on his second giant so far, a cashier. She looked kind of lost, and didn't speak up first. Must've been a rookie.

"THE USUAL"

A thunderous roar exploded out of the mouth. The thunder of Rye's voice threathened to peel him off of her lip!

Edwards was relieved when she placed the bill down and turned around to take a seat.

"No more talking. Please no more talking."

He repeated to himself, eyes closed. He hoped to regain his composure by ignoring his surroundings.

When he finally opened his eyes again, he saw her phone in front of her. She looked to be messaging some kind of groupchat, filled with her vapid friends from the academy.

- - -

Bored out of her mind, Rye chatted with her friendgroup about some show they made her watch. She fell asleep halfway through episode two, but she pretended to like it, since all of them couldn't seem to shut up about it.

After a couple of minutes, a waiter delived her donuts

"Took you long enough."
She said as she stuffed her face with the strawberry icing donut.

- - -

Looking through her groupchat was a good distraction from this situation. The good doctor didn't have to pay mind to such brainless drivel since he graduated highschool.

"Finally."

The voice shook him back into reality.

A tray of three donuts with excessive icing and toppings was laid down before the cop, and she got started with her lunch.

The doc was missed by a miniscule distance while Rye stuffed her face with the donut, the chewing was absolutely horrifying. Regular gulps signalled what would happen to him were he to fall off onto the donut.

- - -

"Mmmm"

The gaint lawwoman was pleased that something finally went right today as she chowed down. In no time the whole donut was gone and she got started with the second, chocolate icing, one.

"Well, look who it is!"

Riley gazed up and saw one of her coworkers, sergeant Fred.

"Hey, sarge." Said the officer, in annoyed tone. She wanted to eat in peace, which was now out of the question.

"I thought you said you were on a diet, Rye!"

She didn't not appreciate being called out.
"Well, I was having a bad day after that guy escaped, so I decided to treat myself." She replied, in a catty tone, not at all in the mood to explain herself.

"So I see. How'd that guy get away anyway? You said he was drunk, right?"

"Yeah, guy was some kind of nut. Spoke a bunch of nonsene. I stoppes looking at him for one second and he was gone."

Riley finished the chocolate donut.

"Oh. Well, hope you don't get into too much trouble for that fuck-up!"

Riley looked annoyed as she started to eat her last donut.

"In my twenty years on the force, I've never heard of a guy slipping from cuffs like that!"

"Whell, thehre's a fwrst fime for evewyfing" retorted Riley, still with her mouth full. After swallowing the chewed up mass she continued.

"I'm sure the chief will understand."

She finished the last bit of the third donut.

"Are we done here?"

"Sure, Riley. One last thing though."

"Hmm?" The officer lifted her eyebrow up inquisitively.

"There's something on your lip"

- - -
The doc was screaming as soon as he saw the other cop start talking to Rye, but his voice was entirely drowned out by the chewing, let alone the loud conversation.

One donut after another went into the giant mouth, as the conversation dragged on. He didn't pay any attention to it, despite how loud Riley's voice was, survival was the only thing that kept him going.

He only started paying attention when he saw the man start getting up.

He didn't hear what he said too well, a loud "hmm?" from Riley was much clearer.

It looked as if the man stared right at him. It all happenes so fast that Edwards couldn't process it. A glimmer of hope that was about to be torn down.

"There's something on your mouth."

The doctor felt as if his soul left his body. The hope he felt was eradicated.

He did not have much time to despair, as Rye's tongue quickly slithered up her lip, covering his whole body, dragging him between her lips and sealing him in darkness.

Her tongue was back in its default position, with the doctor glued to the middle. The dark chamber he found himself in was huge and smelled nauseatingly sweet. A primal urge was activated within him, with all his might he ripped himself off the bumpy surface of the tongue and began running towards the opening of her mouth. Puddles of saliva slowed him down, but he managed to get off the tongue and climbed on top of her front teeth. A loud *GLUCK* from behind drew his attention. He saw as the cops throat muscles swallowed down excess spit and tiny remaining chunks of the donuts.

He began trying to pry open the mouth, at least wide enough to slip by. Even his precarious position on her lower lip was far preferable to being under a constant threat of becoming her grub.

As if answering his pleas, the mouth opened, but he was greetes with the most unfortunate sight - a straw.

He could feel the sucktion nearly blow him off the tooth, he quickly jumped to the side, but he knew he had to think fast if he wanted to avoid being gulped down with some pepsi.

Seeing no other alternative, the doctor jumped down between her teeth and the cheek, staying nestled between them, while he felt, what to him was a niagra falls of pepsi flow down the officers throat.

- - -

Rye felt stuffed after finishing her lunch. She knew that she should've eaten something healthier, but she couldn't resist her cravings. It comes with the job. She still had a few hours left at the department, and she knew she'd spend most of them on paperwork regarding that middle aged drunk driver she let get away.

As she once again got on the bike, she couldn't have known that she's holding the fugitive hostage right in her mouth.

- - -

The next few hours let like an eternity. Edwards had his face pressed against a huge tooth, being firmly hugged from the back by the inner side of Rye's lip. The smell of donuts was gone, replaced by a usually imperceptible smell of saliva, amplified a hundredfold.

The doctor wasn't glad he managed to avoid being chewed or swallowed. He knew it was inevitable, he wished he could've ended it earlier. He couldn't move a muscle now, completely restrained by the lawwoman's most basic unaware bodily functions. He felt like a crumb she happened to miss. He hated that his fate was to be a fraction of daily nutrition for some careless police officer.

- - -

Rye had to explain to her uncle, err- chief, how she let someone escape her custody. She wouldn't even consider that it was her fault in any way, not that she had to, as she knew she'd get a slap on the wrist at worst.

"Like I've already said, He just wasn't there anymore when I looked over."
Riley was pissed that she had to stay overtime to explain this. She'd kill that "doctor" if she ever got her hands on him.

"Can I puh-lease just go now? My boyfriend's coming home today, I don't want to be late!"

"Okay, Riley. I'll let you off easy this time. But this better be the last time you hear?"
The police chief had a soft spot for his niece, he couldn't really get mad at her.

"Right, right. Thanks. See you!"

Riley swiftly made her way out of HQ, and into her car. Humming along to a song, she drove back home, where her boyfriend was waiting for her.

- - -

The doctor listened as his captor explained herself to her chief, the irony of the fact he was still in her custody did not go unnoticed by him.

He was really angry when he heard how easily she got off. She put him through all this through her own negligence, and only got reprimanded.

He heard what sounded like the opening and closing of a car door, then some faint music.

Then a hum that sounded more like a huge trumpet. The reverb shook him to his core. It did not end for several minutes, it felt like an earthquake.

- - -

Rye got put of her car as she finally arroved at her apartment. She was dead tired mentally, but she hasn't seen her boyfriend for a while now...

She went to her floor and walked all the way to room 8. Just as she was about to open the door, her boyfriend opens it for her.
Wasting no time for hellos, they go straight into kissing.

- - -

Edwards is immediately affected by the make out session, first by the guys breath, fouler than that of the policewoman. Then his prison is quickly undone as Riley's lip is moved around.

This isn't good news, as he's now loose in her very active mouth.

The danger escalates as the couple starts using their tongues. The huge chambers of their mouths now connected, fluids begin to flow between them, threatening to drag the doctor along with their current.

The doctor wasn't too enthusiastic about switching his residence. Being swept up with the saliva would increase the odds of being swallowed.
As much as he hated her, he opted to stay with the devil he knows, rather than the alternative.

- - -

The couple finally detached their lips. They began to talk, caressing one another.

"Well, hello."

Said Rye, as she felt her boyfriends hands grab a hold of her buttcheeks.

"Did you miss me?"

She slowly ran her hands along her partners back. She was already getting wet downstairs.

"I gotta admit, I've gotten lonely..."

The guy responds. He can barely think straight.

"Me too~... let's do something about that."

With that, she dragged her boyfriend by the hand to the living room, both undressing on the way there.

- - -

The doc heard everything. Now laying on Rye's tongue, he dreaded what came next.

Hearing the sound of a belt being unbuckled he feared the worst.

And got it, as the policewoman began blowing her boyfriend.
The stiff member invaded his prison, being licked all over by Riley as it went deeper and deeper in, approaching her throat.

Edwards was utterly helpless, the chaos of the ordeal left him being carelessly tossed around Rye's mouth as the giant couple had their fun.

- - -

Riley moaned as she took her boyfriend's cock into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as her boyfriend grabbed her head, shoving his member as deep as it could go.

- - -

Edwards flayed around uselessly, disoriented and mortifyied.
The sucktion of Rye's body continously guided him towards her gullet, and despite his best attempts, he was getting nearer and nearer to the entrance to hell.

Unexpectedly, the erection pushes forward significantly, displacing the poor doctor and shoving him to the very back of the throat.

As he flies by he barely misses the uvula, and he's sent down Rye's throat. He's so puny that her throat did not even react with the reflex to swallow. He simply descended down with the natural force of gravity.

- - -

He couldn't resist any longer. His penis was lodged in his girlfriend throat, pressed from all sides. He shot out a long string of ejaculate straight down the pipe.

They both got up, kind of winded.

"That better not have been the end of your performace."
Said Riley. She enjoyed giving her BF fellatio, but she was still horny.

"Hold on... Yeah, I think I can keep going. Give me five minutes."
He matched her eagerness. They were both far from done.

- - -

After an agonizingly slow descent down Rye's gullet, the doctor was carelessly expelled out of the esophageal sphincter onto sugary slop that could no longer be called donuts.

Surrounded on all sides by his captor, completely devoured - whole and alive.
Groans of natural processes came from all sides, all else he could hear were the moans of the rookie officer who ingested him.
He could barely see anything, the wrinkled chamber was the size of a mansion. He knew he wouldn't amount to much nutrition at all, the huge body would use up whatever energy he contributed in a matter of seconds.
He knew there was zero hope, he simply got down on his knees, cursing the day he invented the shrinking formula and cursing the bitch of a cop who unknowingly ate him.

Yet he could not wallow in despair in peace for long.
The same valve he was oozed out of started to pump out thick white liquid, Edwards barely managed to avoid it.
It didn't take a lot of imagination for him to figure out what it was.
He's never felt so humiliated in his life.

- - -

In the meantime, his captor was about to continue her escapade. Shoving her boyfriend onto the couch, she assumed the reverse cowgirl position.
Sliding his erect penis into herself, they both moaned, before she began bouncing up and down it.

- - -

The commoniton literally rocked Edward's world. He was once again being strewn about helplessly, as the deafening sound of internal processes, pleasured moans and repeating sexual contact overpowered his thoughts.

The activity made the mixture of semen, chewed donuts and whatever she had for breakfast into one homologous mass with the consistency of mud.

The stomach was getting more active along with Rye, who was now in need of energy. The digestive enzymes poured out profusely, slowly processing the slop, and the doctor along with it.

- - -

The pair continued, switching their position to doggy style.
Rye's partner grabbed her by the wrists, as he began to rail her from behind.

- - -

This position somewhat reduced the chaos within her stomach. Instead of bobbing up and down with every thrust, sending everything flying, now it just pushed everything forward before being pulled back, only for the process to repeat.

It was a tiny reprieve for Edward's who felt completely violated, it was like he was an unwilling third party in this unaware treesome. But then he remembered that he was just the officer's lunch.

Despite the somewhat "calmer" situation, Edwards could not do any more than beforehand. The softened food was now the consistency of quicksand, he could not walk on it, only sink deeper. And it just about began to sting.

Rye's ass was slapping against her boyfriend's torso, making clapping sounds that the doctor had to no trouble hearing.
The guy was really going to town on her, but the tiny doctor was the one being trully dominated.

The stinging intensified, it was now more boiling water. He was trully being digested now. Broken down into nothing, all to help Riley's body in some microscopically small way...

- - -

The pair kept going, their stamina not nearly drained yet.
They both began to sweat as their bodies sustained the physical strain. They began to burn off weight, but also to drain nutrients from within their digestive systems.

- - -

The stinging got a hundred times worse. The once gooey stomach contents were now a watery liquid, and the doctor himself got a fair bit less solid.
Much of his skin was stripped by the enzymes to help Riley replenish her stamina. Yet, the greedy stomach wasn't nearly satisfyied. Despite the fact that the tiny scientist would contribute next to nothing to the colossal female, it would still process him fully.

As Edward's muscles and internal organs begin to burn, his briliant mind has nothing going through it except an indescribable amount of panic.
By the time the acid made him look like something out of a zombie movie he was dead. His body slid into the soup with zero resistance and became fully submerged as the puke filled his insides and digested him from within.
Maybe Riley would get at least a little grey matter from slurping his tiny briliant brain.

- - -

Not that there'd be any way to tell right now, as she's getting her brains fucked out, barely able to say anything.

The couple goes on fucking for several more hours before they finally climax together.

During this time, what was once Dr. John Edwards, was fully turned into liquid, aside from a few larger bones.
These remains were pushed farther along into the intestines, where Rye would absorb whatever nutrients her meals provided, Edwards contributing next to nothing.

Most of what he amounted to was a bead of sweat, emerging out of her asscheek, and flowing down her backside, before being splashed into bits by her boyfriend slamming into her.

The rest of him was used up as calories for the very same butt. Though, by the time they were finished, being such an insignificant addition, he was already burned off.

- - -

Riley and her boyfriend spent the night on the couch they've made love on. Both of them were so exhausted that they couldn't care less about how leathered in sweat they were.

Nine hours later, Riley woke up. Her boyfriend was already up and about, currently frying them some eggs for breakfast.

She groggily got up and entered the bathroom, taking her place on the porcelain throne.

She simply stared out into nothingness as she urinated, unknowingly pissing out the parts of the "drunk driver" she stopped the day before.

Then, relaxing her anus, she let the rest of him out of her custody. Over 99% of the log consisted of donuts and her previous breakfast, but if she really wanted to, for some reason, use a microscope on her dung, she could see the skull of her prisoner, nestled near the top.

Wiping herself clean, the off-duty officer flushed down Dr. Edwards, and went to enjoy some weekend breakfast witg her boyfriend.
Chapter End Notes:

A scientist with some terrible luck gets stopped by a police lady on the way to his lab.