- Text Size +

Title: Taming a HonDa
Commissioned by: ZenryokuTFs
Categories: Original
Characters: Honda (OFC), Saki (OFC)
Tags: F/ff, Femdom, Shrinking – Munchkin (2ft), Will Domination, LitRpg, Lesbian, Futanari, Penetration, Facesitting, Foot Worship, Cock Worship
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Alternate Titles: Saki’s Pets, Saki’s New Skill, Taming the Bitch
Started: 08/02/2023
Finished: 13/02/2023

Saki looked up as her front door burst open, and a redheaded blur skidded to a halt. Her ruby locks coming untangled from her signature hime cut in her haste, she wore her favourite outfit, an indigo leotard that did its best to show off her still-developing body, with purple stockings reaching up to her thighs, a pair of matching heeled boots and a green gem dangling from around her neck completing the ensemble. Her cheeks flushed pink with exertion and her chest stretched to its limit with rapid breaths, Honda looked at Saki with a great big smile on her face.

“I UNLOCKED A NEW SPELL!” Honda squealed, thrusting a fist into the air in celebration, her narrow hips swaying in excitement.

Saki smirked, amused by her girlfriend’s immaturity, she was so adorable.

“Finally spent those points from the last contract then?” Saki prompted, leaning against the back of the armchair in her lounge, the sturdy back supporting her comfortably.

“Yes! Watch this!” Honda placed her hands on either side of the emerald gem, still swaying and colliding against her chest from her childish bouncing, her palms facing inwards as she focused on the spell she desired to cast.

The emerald began to glow, brilliant light green light cascading over the room and bathing everything in its warmth.

Saki pushed off the back of the chair, eyebrows climbing up her face, and hairless goose bumps climbed up her arms as she felt the ambient mana in the room spike. This was easily the naïve mage’s most powerful spell.

“Gemini,” Honda whispered.

The light grew brighter and brighter, a sphere of green energy appearing around the gem and concealing it from view, and began to expand until the sanguine-eyed mage was devoured by the sphere.

Less than a second later, the bubble of light burst.

The silver-haired thief blinked harshly, banishing light green smudges from her vision, and wiping her eyes with the back of her slender hand. When her vision cleared, her eyebrows somehow climbed even higher with astonishment. Where the inexperienced mage once stood were now two, much shorter, Hondas. one was clad in a dark blue, almost sapphire, leotard, stockings and boots, while the other wore a burning red – it was oddly amusing to see her red-eyed, red-haired girlfriend almost in all red.

“A duplication spell?” Saki asked, her lips twitching with amusement as she looked down on her girlfriend, enjoying the feeling of power that came from the domination of her size over theirs.

“It was supposed to be…” the Honda wearing blue said, frowning, while the other looked up at the imposing thief, her cheeks tinging with a light blush.

The blue Honda gazed into the distance as she focused on bringing up the description of her spell.

Gemini LV1 – Cost: 100 Mana: This spell allows the user to duplicate a willing target into two identical versions. The duplicate will share in the knowledge, memories and abilities of the original. On remerging any gained experience will be combined in the original. (10/100)

Blue read the description, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion. She looked so adorable it made Saki want to laugh.

“Share,” Saki said simply, drawing the attention of the confused mage from the description, “in other words it divided you into two, including your height.”

The twin shorties facepalmed.

“Still I suppose it could be useful,” Saki amused, girls looked up, “yeah, you can use that spell when I have you take my shoes off and rub my feet,” she grinned, they blushed and pouted.

“This is a very powerful spell, it’s not a joke!” the blue one said – the red was now looking down at the amazon’s feet.

Saki started giggling. Honda was always cute when she got angry but being so small…it was beyond adorable, like a puppy that thought it was a hellhound.

Saki focused on the Hondas as the blue one joined in the conversation, ranting about the value of the spell. She activated her scan ability.

Name: Honda
HP 150/300 (150 unavailable)
SP: 35/80 (40 unavailable)
MP: 20/140 (70 unavailable)
Class(es):

  • Mage LV 10
  • Slime Familiar LV 15 (Locked)
  • Sex Doll Enchanted Construct LV1 (Locked)

Race: Human
Traits:

  • Heightened Libido
  • Osmophilia (sweat and urine fetish) – Novice
  • Podophilia (foot fetish) – Advanced

Height: 2ft/4ft (2ft unavailable)
Weight: 20lb/40lb (20lb unavailable)

Saki pressed the cruck of her index finger against her lips as she stared thoughtfully at the word unavailable after each of Honda’s main stats.

“-I bet we could take you out now, we may be smaller but now it’s two-on-one,” the read Honda said, raising her small fists in a gesture of challenge, pulling Saki out of her train of thought.

“Yeah! Put 'em up!” the blue Honda continued, also raising her fists.

“You want to spar?” Saki asked, raising an inquisitive eyebrow.

“Yeah, if you’re not too chicken,” blue said, that one really had a mouth, shame she didn’t get as much brain power to control that gob.

‘Chicken? I think someone needs to be put back in their place,’ Saki felt a low flutter of warmth at the prospect of putting the two runts in their place.

“Take your best shot runts,” the silver-haired thief challenged, cracking her knuckles as she eyed the girls.

The two Hondas smiled at each other and then proceeded to run in opposite directions in perfect sync. It was easy to see they were planning to circle around on either side so that no matter which of them Saki targeted the other would have the opportunity to strike.

“So predictable,” Saki mocked, as she spun on one heel and leaned back, extending both her elevated leg and one of her arms. The blue one managed to lean back and limbo under her arm just before running into her fist, red wasn’t so lucky.

As Saki turned on her heel, the heel of her elevated foot slammed into the short girl’s face, knocking her to the ground with a loud thud. Before she could get back up Saki danced over to her, dodging an amateur slap from blue.

The thief landed on top of the prone Honda, the tread of her dark hiking boots. Her intimate lips swelled with desire and her flaccid member twitched as she felt the soft, squishy tummy of the little mage under her feet. She wanted to enjoy this, to grind her, drill her true place into her.

The remaining Honda slid to a stop and thrust out her arm, her palm open.

“Eldritch Winds!” a gust of suppressed magical wind erupted from her palm, forming a miniature tornado as it flew towards the briefly distracted Saki.

It struck her in her side, her balance shifted and she stumbled to the side. The red Honda groaned beneath the shifting weight. Saki remained stood, she smirked at the shocked Honda.

“Harpy’s Wip,” a dark whip materialised, flying towards Honda, wrapping itself around her neck, the material flickering like black flames. Saki flicked her wrist and the petite girl fell forward, crashing to her knees on the floor, grabbing impotently at the whip.

The blue Honda glared up at Saki but the building irritation was immediately consumed with fear and desire as she saw her domineering amazon standing atop her double, a whip in one hand, the other resting on her hip with a pair of smokey black almost ethereal feathers forming wings under her arms.

She began to tremble.

“Who’s stronger?”

“You are.”

Saki twitched her wrist, tightening the magical whip’s hold, her little mage gasping as she felt the increased pressure around her neck.

“Hmm?”

“You are Mistress,” Honda gasped out, her pussy growing wet as she hunched over on her knees.

“What is your natural place?”

“On my knees Mistress.”

Saki tightened her hold again.

“Say it properly pet.”

“I belong on my knees at your feet Mistress,” Honda gasped out.

“Good, now come and kiss my boot,” Saki commanded, slackening the whip.

Honda crawled over to her mistress, sparing her double a glance she felt her body grow hot, and lowered her head, bestowing a chaste kiss on her mistress’s boot.

“Good girl,” Saki praised, with a mental gesture the whip and her wings shattered into black smoke that quickly evaporated back into the ether. She silver-haired thief smiled as her little blue slave gasped as she was freed.
“Well I think I’ve proven my point, I’m still stronger,” she punctuated her point by treading on red’s face as she stepped off the munchkin-sized girl.

“Yeah, yeah…still the spell is useful,” the blue Honda insisted as her twin rolled onto her front and pushed herself up.

“Yeah, but probably more at a higher level when it doesn’t reduce you like this…though I did like how you felt under my feet at that size…maybe we should make the change permanent, one of you can come on jobs and the other can serve as my footstool, what do you think?” Saki grinned, her cock twitching, growing in excitement, and forming a noticeable bulge beneath the dark blue fabric of her short skirt as it strained for its carnal freedom. Honda

Both Hondas blushed bright red.

“I’m not going to answer that,” the red one said, she took a small bottle from her inventory and chugged the bright blue liquid before placing her hands on either side of her emerald again and focused on ending her spell.

Just as before the emerald illuminated with a pale green light that expanded until both Hondas were consumed before bursting like a giant magical bubble – nearly blinding the thief as she failed to cover her eyes before the spell began.

When she blinked the phantom burns from her eyes, Saki glared back at Honda planning to perform a little punishment on the brat for nearly blinding her – again!

However, where Honda should be stood, were two 2ft tall ruby-haired mages.

Saki was sorely tempted to carry them both upstairs and spank them until her handprint was a permanent part of their cheeks – her cock throbbed at the thought.

“Huh?! Why didn’t it work?” the two Hondas asked in unison.

“Oh great, the runt’s in stereo,” Saki sighed, placing her palm on her forehead.

“That’s not funny!” the red Honda snapped.

‘Ooh someone’s getting feisty, I am going to enjoy punishing you,’ Saki thought to herself, her mouth-watering as her carnal desires continued to grow.

“Why can’t we remerge?” the blue one said, her tone rising in pitch as worry and fear began to take their hold.

‘Mmm she’s even squeakier small, I can’t wait to hear her moan and beg me to fuck her,’ Saki licked her upper lip and took a calming breath.

New Trait Unlocked: You have gained the trait Sadist, you have developed a sensation of growing arousal when your partner is at your mercy and unable to stop you.

Saki smirked when she scanned the text before mentally dismissing it, she couldn’t argue with the new trait – and it did go hand-in-hand with her bondage related traits.

“Because you don’t have enough mana Runt, when you split you got split into two, literally, that includes your mana, while you’re split your mana pool is basically split in half,” Saki explained, recalling her scan showing seventy MP unavailable to the mages.

The two Hondas looked at one another then back – and up – at Saki.

“So what do we do?” the red one asked.

“Well first, I need a way to tell you two apart because there is no way I’m spending the rest of the time you’re stuck like this calling you Red and Blue, half or rather quarter pints,” Saki laughed.

The two tried to glare at her, but it just made them look like they were pouting.

“Let’s see…oh screw it, you’re both half-sized so I’ll just cut your name in half, you-“ Saki pointed at the blue one, “-will be Hon and you-“ she pointed to the other, “-will be Da.”

A transparent message appeared in Saki’s vision.

New Skill Unlocked: Tamer LV1 – you are now able to tame monsters and animals that you have dominated, the more you tame them the more obedient they will be to your wishes.

‘Okay…I was not expecting that…but it does sound like fun.’

Saki focused on the name of the new skill and two words appeared next to it.

Name: Hon
Race: Lower Human
Class: Novice Mage LV10
Status: Friendly

Name: Da
Race: Lower Human
Class: Novice Mage LV10
Status: Friendly

There was a small bar next to each of their status, both were nearly full and looked to be on the verge of a levelling up.

‘Hmm, I wonder what’ll happen when that bar fills up.’

Information: As your influence and reputation with the designated beasts improves their status will change from, Aggressive, to Neutral, to Friendly, to Loyal, with a final level of Slave/Pet/Familiar once tamed, depending on the designated beast and the method of taming applied.

“Oh, this is going to be fun,” Saki whispered to herself her mouth salivating as she dry washed her hands, as she read the titillating description, her bulge twitching.

“What do you mean fun! It’ll take months to level up enough to get the mana to remerge! If not years at this size! All my spells will be super weak!” Hon said, running fretful fingers through her ruby hair, her hime cut unravelling under them.

“If you don’t quiet down and listen I’ll turn you into a pair of socks and wear you until you get enough points to level to remerge, though by then I might want to just keep you as my new lucky pair, or would you prefer a dildo and a fleshlight? That way I can still fuck you,” Saki said, her voice elevating and cutting through any further stressful conversation from the diminutive pair.

Hon shut her mouth and Da placed her hands over her mouth, which made Saki’s lips twitch with amusement, though now she’d said…she kinda liked the idea of transforming the two brats.

Skill Tamer has evolved from LV1 to LV2
It is now 5% easier for you to tame breasts

Saki smirked as she quickly scanned the notification.

“Right, I’ve unlocked a new skill and if I grind it, I should be able to reach the next level and spend some points on the same spell then remerge you – but you two owe me,” Saki said, pointing at the two munchkins with her middle and index finger to punctuate her words.

The two smiled seeming, their features and body language relaxing as they processed what the Amazonian thief had said.

“What’s the new skill?” Da asked after a moment, Saki’s smirk split into a shit-eating grin.

“Tamer, so if I tame you two I should level it up enough to fully level up, it’s already at level 2,” Saki explained.

“Tame us?” Da squeaked, her cheeks turning bright pink again.

“We’re not animals, you can’t…tame us…like some dog!” Hon objected, her cheeks also turning a roselike shade as her little fists balled at either side.

“Sit!” Saki suddenly shouted; her voice filled with authority.

The two girls dropped to the floor so hard they made a very audible thud, pain radiating into their ass cheeks. Saki stepped forward, still grinning as she looked down at them, her cock was starting to get uncomfortable, demanding its release from confinement.

Two silver collars materialised around the girls’ necks, a small golden tag dangling from them with their respective names.

A transparent image appeared at the top of Saki’s vision as she looked down on them, next to each of their names was a little bar labelled Obedience, she focused on the word.

Information: as the Tamer skill levels up you will gain more information regarding the beasts subjected to it. At higher levels, once a beast is tamed you will be able to alter the information displayed.

Hon’s obedience bar filled up a little, to the point it was about nine-tenths of the way to completion. Saki glanced at the runt in question and noticed that she was staring at the thief’s bulging skirt. Saki’s grin faltered and she swallowed the saliva pooling in her mouth.

‘Hmm so if I keep this up I might be able to make Honda as obedient as I want? Mmm fuck this is making me so hard, I’m going to snap my panties if I don’t do something soon!’ Saki nipped her lower lip, feeling another carnal throb.
“Right, let’s start simple, Hon go get me a glass of wine…actually bring the bottle too, if you can, Da follow me,” Saki commanded, turning and walking back to her living room, suppressing the giggle when she heard the pattering steps of Hon rushing to the kitchen.

The thief glanced back at Da, she was pushing herself back to her feet.

“I didn’t say you could stand, you can crawl, like a little bitch,” Da dropped back to the floor, wincing as her knees turned red from the sudden blunt strike. Saki smiled when she noticed the obedience metre next to Da’s name increase.

Lower Human designated ‘Da’ status has risen to loyal, she will follow you and will defend you until she draws her last breath.

Skill Tamer has evolved from LV2 to LV3.
You can now view the status of all beasts that are loyal to you

Next to Da’s name a small i appeared in a circle. Oh Saki loved getting new skills, they were so easy to grind up to higher levels, and she focused on the new icon.

Name: Da
Race: Lower Human
Class: Novice Mage LV10
Status: Loyal
Conditions

  • Aroused
  • Agitated

Traits:

  • Heightened Libido
  • Osmophilia (sweat and urine fetish) – Novice
  • Podophilia (foot fetish) – Advanced

Height: 2ft
Weight: 20lb

There were further information icons next to each one but Saki just mentally dismissed it, the skill at this level gave her little more than her Scan skill did, maybe it would be more useful at higher levels – though it was fun to think she would always know when her Honda was aroused and ready for a ride.

Saki nipped the hem of her short skirt and pulled it up, exposing her hard cock and pressing against the ruby-red fabric of her panties, forcing it to bend downwards as it struggled for space. She slid her hands up her thighs and hooked the waistband of her underwear and in a graceful movement slid them down her legs as she bent forward, giving Da a lovely view of her naked ass. The folded fabric of her skirt pooled on her lower back as she eased the fabric to the floor and stepped out of the holes before standing back upright and letting her skirt fall back into place. The tip of her 9 inch cock hiked the front and making it splay like a dark tent around its width, it bobbed enjoying its freedom.

Turning on her heel the silver-haired thief sat down on the velvet armchair. Da stopped next to the chair and leaned back to sit on her haunches as though she were a real dog.

“Take off my shoes, pet,” Saki said, adding a sultry tone at the end.

Da swallowed and with trembling fingers, she unbound the laces of Saki’s hiking boots and slid them free. Da’s breath hitched in her throat as Saki’s bare feet came free, the thief’s soles bright pink and shining with a thin layer of perspiration, small wisps of fabric and lint clinging to the divine foot, especially between her toes. Da felt her mouth salivate and found herself taking slightly deeper breaths, hoping to catch a whiff of her mistress’s musk.

Lower Human designated Da has been subdued through – arousal – for as long as this state persists, Da will be more obedient to your wishes

“Rub my feet bitch,” Saki ordered, dismissing the notification, Da flinched at the authoritative tone and her hands snapped up and she began to massage her. Saki let out a low moan as she felt Da’s little thumbs pressing into the arch of her foot, she may be weaker but she could still give the perfect foot massage, in fact at her size she might even be better since now she could target the key areas more expertly.

“Mmm, I might actually keep you this size Da, you make a good foot bitch,” she curled her toes making the Da squirm in place and swallow the saliva filling her little mouth.

The door swung open and Hon stumbled into the living room, holding a large bottle against her chest, one hand holding the base and the other draped around the width of the green bottle. It was easily over half her new size at 13 inches.

“Don’t drop my wine or I’ll make you work off the value – after I punish you,” Saki warned, running her tongue over the front of her teeth in a teasing manner.

With a thunk and a gasp of relief, Hon dropped the bottle onto a small coffee table next to Saki and let herself bend over, bracing her hands against her knees, breathing heavily, beads of sweat decorating her petite face.

“You can rest after you bring me my glass slave, or do you expect me to drink from the bottle like some uncouth wino!” Saki snapped, raising her voice with false anger. She burst into a small fit of giggles when Hon was suddenly standing upright again and had turned before sprinting back to the kitchen in such a rush she nearly tripped over her own feet.

Saki returned her gaze to Da, she was staring at her foot hungrily. With a mental command, she brought up the lesser human’s stats and focused on her conditions, her arousal had bloomed and now also contained the word submissive in its description.

“Do you like my feet?” Saki asked, admiring her fingernails, she knew full well that she’d basically trained the Mage to be a foot kissing bitch, but it was still fun to dominate her and make her admit it.

Da swallowed and nodded.

“I expect you to answer me when I talk to you unless you want to be punished,” she turned her gaze back to Da, tapping into one of her aura skills allowing the small girl to feel the drastic level difference between them.

“Y-Yes Mistress,” Da squeaked, her blush spreading and darkening so her entire face turned bright red. Her eyes fell from Saki’s face and found the large cock standing erect, it twitched and its dark cloak fell back leaving it naked in the room.

“Would you like to be my little foot bitch?”

“Yes Mistress,” Da said quickly, her gaze returning to her Mistress’s face, she swallowed again.

The door opened again and Hon returned with a glass in her hands, it was comically large in contrast to her tiny palms.

Saki took the glass and filled it, glancing from Da to Hon as she considered how to up their obedience further. Her pussy and cock throbbed together, the need for pleasure was driving her insane. An idea suddenly struck her mind and with a mischievous smirk she tipped the bottle and let the dark liquid flow, pouring all over her cock staining it pink and making it dance in the sudden cold. She leaned forward and poured the liquid down her naked leg, it quickly tainted her foot with its colour and flavour.

“Da be a good bitch and lick my foot clean, if you do a good job I might even pour some in a dog dish for you…and spit in it,” Saki laughed.

Da latched her mouth onto her Mistress’s toes and began to suck, sliding her tongue between her salty toes, mewling at the flavour of toe sweat and wine, as the large bulbous toes filled her mouth.

With a carnal moan, Saki turned to Hon who was staring at her, mouth open, in shock. She hadn’t realized just how tamed her twin had become in such a short time.

“Hon, I want you to clean my cock,” Saki instructed, deliberately not offering any additional incentive other than flexing her anus and making her cock dance.

Hon hesitated.

“Or maybe you’d prefer to let Da be a good girl and clean it, then I can use you as a condom as I fuck her ass.”

Hon dived forward and tried to take Saki’s length into her mouth, only managing half before she was forced to gag on her cock.

“Good bitch, don’t miss a spot,” Saki said, before leaning back in her chair and closing her eyes, her legs slid open on their own accord as they welcomed Hon, she was trying to alter her position so she could guide Saki’s member into her throat.

Hon gasped as she felt Saki’s cock throb in her mouth, she slashed her tongue around, slapping either side of the thick, salty member. She felt her pussy throb each time she got a fresh taste of Saki’s member. Her eyes watering she adjusted herself and tried to breathe in her nose, trying to ignore the desire to vomit as she forced the member into her throat, she felt her throat flex trying to swallow as her neck bulged with its shape.

‘So big…’ Hon mentally gasped, saliva struggling to trickle around the cock as she tried to swallow and failed, drool dribbling over her lips as she continued to suck the throbbing member.

New Skill Unlocked: Gag Suppressant LV1 – you are now able to suppress your gag reflex.

The desire to vomit lessened and she found it a little easier to contract her throat while breathing out of her nose. Hon moved her head back and started to bob, finding the bitter-sweet taste of the wine. She wasn’t sure if it was the flavour of Saki’s cock or that taste of the wine but she fucking loved it.

Lower Human designated ‘Hon’ status has risen to loyal, she will follow you and will defend you until she draws her last breath.

Saki opened blurry eyes as she felt the notification, she could barely make the words out. It felt so fucking good to have her cock and toes sucked at the same time.

‘Mmm…I wonder how many times I could clone Honda…?’ images of multiple tiny Honda’s kneeling and serving her filled her mind, one on each of her feet licking every inch of them, another sucking her cock, another eating her pussy and another to rim her asshole, maybe even a couple to worship her tits.

Information: At higher levels, the Tamer skill will allow you to access spells and skills that tamed beasts know.

Saki’s cock throbbed and her hips bucked and she shot her load down Hon’s throat making the munchkin gasp and gag as she erupted into a coughing fit around her cock before sitting back and covering her cum covered mouth and chin.

“Fuck, I need this now!”

One second, they were all in the living room and the next they were in the bedroom, Saki sat on her queen-sized bed with Hon standing between her legs and Da kneeling at her feet.

Saki grabbed Hon by her ruby hair and with a single, easy, motion threw the 2ft girl onto the bed. She bounced and landed back on her back. Saki hiked up her skirt and jumped back, Hon didn’t even get a chance to scream before the thief’s giant ass slammed onto her face, grinding her pussy into her face.

“Eat me out!” Saki shouted, a growl infiltrating her voice. She needed this. “Da here now!”

Da crawled onto the bed and before her second foot could sink into the mattress a scream was ripped from her throat as Saki lifted the remaining mage by her hair and with forced calm lowered the redhead onto her giant hard cock.

 At nine inches Saki’s cock was nearly half as long as the little bitch was tall, the sight of how high her cock came to against the redhead, it throbbed, slapping the diminutive redhead with her hot meat, she needed to be inside her, now!

“Oh fuck,” Da squeaked as the cock forced its way inside her.

Saki began to rock her hips, pushing her cock in deeper while grinding her pussy against Hon’s face. Her toes curled in pleasure, her breasts bouncing, the fatty mounds slapping Da in the face and muffling her cries of ecstasy, pain and fear.

“Too b-“ Da began only to be silenced when Saki’s breast smashed into her face again.

Skill Tamer has evolved from LV2 to LV3
Training Tamed beasts are now easier, you are now able to teach desired skills by opening their statistics and searching for the applicable skills.

Saki started moving faster, grinding more forcefully on Hon. Harsh wet slaps echoed around the room as her cock slid in and out of Da, each one sending her briefly flying into the air, nearly flying free of Saki’s cock before falling back onto it just as she slammed back inside.

“So fucking tight!”

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

“You’re a tight fucking bitch!”

Her cock forced Da’s tummy to bulge, almost clearly outlining its shape each time she thrust into her hot, tight slit. A muffled cry vibrated against her pussy, her wet lips taking Hon’s nose inside as it tried to open and engulf her face entirely, forcing Hon to taste the honey lubricating her pussy.

“Yes!”

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Lesser Human designated ‘Da’ has been Tamed, her status has risen to Pet, her life, soul, everything she is, now belongs to you.
You can now view all of Da’s stats and alter them accordingly to your desires.

“You’re my bitches! Both of you!” Saki cried out, her cock throbbing as she felt and heard both Hon and Da’s moans and cries against her breasts and pussy, her nipples tingling with pleasure every time they smashed into the munchkin’s face and her cock forced its way deeper and deeper.

She’d probably need a healing spell after this!

Saki’s cock throbbed, her hips bucked and she shot another load into Da’s hunt. Her pussy clamped around Hon’s nose, squeezing it so hard she might have felt a crack. The roughness heightened her pleasure, her pussy convulsed with her cock’s practised rhythm and she gushed all over Hon’s face.

Lesser Human designated ‘Hon’ has been Tamed, her status has risen to Slave, her life, soul, everything she is, now belongs to you.
You can now view all of Hon’s stats and alter them accordingly to your desires.

Skill Tamer has evolved from LV3 to LV4
You can now view statistics of neutral beasts and they will be 3% more predisposed to be friendly to your presence.

Saki fell back. Da slid off of her cock, her head smashed into the underside of her Mistress’s breasts. Hon remained stuck beneath Saki but the sudden movement had altered her circumstances so that now her face was pressed against her Mistress’s soft ass cheeks, without command she began kissing and licking the soft cheeks, tracing the line of her crack with her tongue.

Her hand sliding down, Saki traced a line down the line of Da’s spine making the small mage shiver against her naked flesh.

“We are going to have so much fun, pet,” Saki said, her voice a sensual purr, she licked her lips in anticipation.