- Text Size +

Despite being a hard worker, Michelle understood well the value of recreation. She’d worked her ass off recently, and decided to take a day off to rest. Of course, this rest was only for her; not for her little buddy.

Michelle laid nude (save for a pair of black sunglasses) on a beach chair in her back yard, with her hands behind her head. (Being seen wasn’t really a concern; only a trespasser would have been able to see her, and Michelle wasn’t exactly merciful when it came to unwanted guests). In addition to being relaxing, sunbathing allowed her to tan the parts of her body that didn’t see the sun much, which was most of her. She was not stupid, though, and knew to take care of her skin.

Applying the protection was her slave’s job. He was now around four feet tall, and he stood at the end of the chair, next to Michelle’s feet. In his hands was a bottle of sunscreen. He poured a big glob into one of his palms and slapped it against the sole of Michelle’s left foot. He began rubbing the sunscreen into Michelle’s feet, squeezing and caressing her warm soles and toes, making sure each drop was thoroughly rubbed in. He then poured a trail across each of her legs, and began working on those.

“Aww, I was enjoying that. I might make you rub my feet after you get done.”

“If that’s what you want, Master!”

The dwarf began rubbing the lotion into Michelle’s long legs. Both her muscular calves and thick thighs were doused in the white stuff, before the slave moved onto Michelle’s smooth belly. He did that part pretty quickly, since the next destination was what he was really looking forward to: Michelle’s big tits.

The slave poured another glob of sunscreen into his hand and pressed it against Michelle’s boob, before dropping the bottle and massaging both her breasts. He was entranced by the giant mounds, but he knew better than to spend too long caressing them. He had his fun, rubbing Michelle’s jiggly breasts, and then did her neck and arms.

“Alright, good. Now get my back and I’ll tell you what to do next.”

Michelle turned over on her stomach, revealing her smooth back to the slave. He got to work immediately, since this large area would take a bit more work to cover. He rubbed the lotion thoroughly into her back, shoulders, and arms. Only one thing remained: Michelle’s ass.

It was last, but most certainly not least. Having an almost godly shape and size, Michelle’s rear attracted stares from all red blooded men she came across, and she knew it.

The dwarf was beyond excited to get to touch something so magnificent. He tried to contain himself, but the moment was a bit too big for him, no pun intended. He poured the lotion into his palm and placed it on Michelle’s ass cheek, causing a jiggle and a light smack. He began caressing the large ass, mesmerized by how it moved and jiggled ass he caressed its cheeks.

“Well, I see somebody’s enjoying themselves.”

The slaves head snapped towards Michelle, who was still laying on her stomach, not looking at him.

He knew he was fucked.

“I told you to apply the sunscreen. When the fuck did I say you could grope my ass?”

“I’m so, so sorry Master. I was too captivated by your beauty and got carried away. Please punish me how you see fit.”

Michelle got up and stood next to the man, her five foot nine frame towering over him. She raised her hand and brought it down sharply, landing a loud slap on the slave’s cheek. He staggered a bit, before Michelle tightly grasped his jaw. She spat in his face and recited an arcane chant. The dwarf then shrunk to about half his current height, and was now about two feet tall.

Michelle manhandled the dwarf, tossing him onto the beach chair, before sitting the chair herself, fat ass right on his little face. He yelled upon being smothered by Michelle’s rear, though this was heavily muffled. His arms and legs writhed for a bit, but he quit this futile waste of energy before very long.

Michelle sat there for a while and let the sun bake her, all while sitting on her pathetic little friend’s visage. When she decided she had enough, she stood up, letting her slave breathe clean air for the first time in what felt like hours.

“Well, are you happy now? You got to feel my ass for all that time.”

The man’s reply came between heaving breaths.

“Yes Master… I’m so sorry… it won’t happen again… thank you for punishing me…”

“Punishment?”

Michelle burst out laughing.

“Oh, that wasn’t your punishment. Get up.”

The slave stood up next to Michelle. She grabbed his head and chanted. He grew back to four foot tall.

“Follow me.”

Michelle walked back inside, the little man following behind her, eyeing the ass that almost suffocated him.

Not for his whole life would he forget that divine experience.

Michelle lead the man into the living room and grabbed a pair of small handcuffs lying on a coffee table. She walked behind her bitch, holding both his arms forcefully as she cuffed him.

“Bend over the table.”

The little man did as told. He watched Michelle leave the room to go upstairs, his mind racing with ideas about what she was going to do to him. Right as the nervousness and excitement was reaching its apex, Michelle walked back into the room wearing a black strap-on.

The man tensed up immediately. This thing was big, and he’d yet to have any experience in this area. Michelle saw the fear on his face and laughed.

“Haha, what’s wrong? Since you’re so eager to mess with somebody’s ass, you should be prepared to have yours violated.”

The slave’s stomach sunk lower and lower with each step towards him. Michelle, meanwhile, started pouring lube on the dildo.

“Maybe if you hadn’t been such a pervert earlier, you’d be rewarded right now by getting to suck my toes or something. But instead you’re gonna get sodomized by a giant dildo!”

Michelle burst out laughing while the slave shivered in fear. He felt his master’s mighty hands grab his hips, before getting penetrated.

He yelled and jerked forward, but his master’s grip made this futile.

“Haha, it’s only gonna get worse the more you resist.”

The toy went deep inside him, going in and out, in and out. With each thrust the little man moaned and writhed. Michelle’s thighs made a slap slap slap as she slammed her strap into her toy’s rear.

“See, just lay still and take it like a bitch. Hell, you probably like getting fucked like a whore, don’t you?”

The little man replied only in moans. Michelle removed one hand from his hip and grabbed onto his hair, pressing his forehead against the table as she fucked him. The man’s moans grew more and more intense, until he began hollering like an animal. He’d orgasmed, completely hands free, only from having his prostate pounded.

Michelle removed the toy from his ass as he laid against the table, heaving and shivering from the euphoria of being raped by his Master.

“Well, I think that was a fun little experience!”

Michelle undid the slave’s handcuffs and began walking away.

“I’m going back out. I’ll give you some time to get your bearings straight, but if you’re not out in fifteen minutes, there will be consequences. Also clean up your little mess there.”

“Y-y-yes Master...”