- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Femdom story with a heavy emphasis on feet.

Michelle sighed, wiped the sweat from her brow, and looked over her hard work. Maintaining her garden was worth it, sure, but it certainly took effort. Her work wasn’t quite done, but a short break wouldn’t hurt. The June sun scorched the middle aged beauty’s neck as she walked back to her home. It was a small, quaint little house, surrounded on all sides by acres upon acres of open land. She’d gotten it from her father after his death, and had been living alone there since, or so it would seem.

Michelle stepped off the grass and onto the gravel pathway, her brown boots crunching the ground beneath. The crunching turned to thumps as she walked up her wooden steps, onto her porch. She opened her front door and took two steps into the living room, slamming the door shut behind her. She cleared her throat and waited for a moment.

From the next room emerged a little dwarf of a man. He was about a foot tall, with short, messy black hair. His frame was toned and thin, and his face youthful. He was completely naked, save for a stone collar around his neck, engraved with runic characters, which glowed faintly.

The dwarf ran towards Michelle, his bare feet making little pitter-patters on the wood. He stood at attention next to her thick, jean clad legs and looked up with a smile on his face.

“Welcome back Master! How’s your work going?”

Michelle sighed.

“Ah, it’s going okay I guess, I’m just tired as fuck. I’m not completely done yet, but I’m gonna take a small break.”

“I’m so glad to hear that, Master! How can I be of assistance to you?”

“Well, you can start by fetching me a cold water. Also, my boots are fucking filthy.”

“Sure thing Master!”

The dwarf ran to the kitchen like his life depended on it. Michelle took off her baseball cap and plopped her tired body down on the couch, closing her eyes and breathing slowly. Her white t-shirt and hair were absolutely drenched in sweat. The outline of her bra was completely visible, as was her rising and falling stomach.

“Here’s your water, Master.”

Michelle opened her eyes to see the dwarf holding a bottle of water in both hands, shaking a bit as he struggled to hold it. Michelle bent over and snatched it from him, chuckling to herself at the little man’s lack of strength. She leaned back and began chugging the cold water. Meanwhile, the dwarf left to fetch his cloth and spray bottle. He returned shortly thereafter and got to work cleaning Michelle’s work boots. They were extremely dirty, and the little man was working up quite a sweat scrubbing them clean. He made sure to wash between every crevice, getting out as much dirt as possible. He finished and stepped back, hands on his hips as he admired the shoes.

“All right, Master, how do they look?”

Michelle bent over to look at her brown boots, which were now spotless.

“Not bad little man, not bad.”

The dwarf smiled.

“Ugh, my feet are killing me, fuck.”

“Would you like a relaxing massage, master?”

Michelle nodded, looking down at her servant with a cold expression on her face. He immediately got to work unlacing her boots, carefully removing them, before getting to her socks. They were white, long, and tight on Michelle’s big feet. Looking from underneath, a sillouette of the titaness’s sole could be seen. The smell hit the servant’s nose immediately. The intense aroma of sweat made him shiver as he pulled on the sock.

The slave pulled off both socks, finally giving Michelle’s feet a much needed chance to breathe. She let out a soft moan feeling the cool air hit her sweaty, stuffy feet, and began flexing and scrunching her toes. Her pet stood and watched for a moment, admiring Michelle’s red pedicured toes and wrinkled, fleshy soles. He grabbed her left foot with both hands, and began to squeeze and caress them.

Getting a good grip was hard at first, as the huge feet were coated in such a thick layer of sweat. The slave had to take great caution not to let his little hands slide off.

“Mmm. That actually feels pretty good. Be sure to get both of them.”

“Yes Master, of course!”

The slave moved to Michelle’s other foot, gripping it and repeating the process.

“Wow Master, there’s so much sweat! You must have been working really hard out there.”

“Yeah, they’re pretty damn sweaty… actually, why don’t you do something about that?”

Michelle smirked down at the slave, who understood exactly what she meant.

“Yes Master.”

The little man immediately place his face against Michelle’s sole and began licking like a dog. Michelle started to laugh and wriggle her toes at the tickling sensation.

“Haha, that’s more like it! Keep it up, I want my feet spotless.”

The slave didn’t respond. He kept running his tongue up and down Michelle’s thick soles, savoring every drop of his master’s sweat. He then continued to her arches, before finally moving onto her toes.

He took it one toe at a time, grabbing and licking each one. He would then lick in between them, making sure each was picture perfect. Michelle moaned and wirggled a little at the tickling sensation. He soon finished, and peered up at his goddess from below, a satisfied look on his face.

“Alright Master, how are they now?”

Michelle looked down at her feet, which were now licked spotless, and her pitiful little servant standing before them.

“Very, very good!”

Michelle raised her foot and spread her toes. She clamped them down on his head, squeezing it tightly. The smell made the runt shiver and moan as his senses were assaulted by Michelle’s toes.

“Only one problem: you forgot the tops.”

The slave tried to apologize, but his speech was muffled by the digits clamped around his head.

“Sorry, what was that? Speak up, I can’t hear you.”

Michelle burst out laughing and released her grip. She bent down and forcefully grabbed little man in her fist. He flinched a bit, but quickly went limp. He knew better than to try anything smart.

“I’m so, so sorry Master! I promise I won’t let it happen again! In the meantime, please punish me as you see fit.”

Michelle didn’t respond. She held him up to her chest and recited some sort of spell in another language. Drops of spit hit the slaves naked body in the meantime, and the runes on his collar began to glow brighter.

The slave’s world started to spin, and he got sick to his stomach. This only lasted a moment, though, and before he knew it, he regained his bearings. He was still gripped tightly in his master’s fist, only now he was much smaller. Before, he was about a foot tall; now, he was maybe a quarter of that.

Michelle grabbed one of her boots and shoved her fist inside, letting go of the little man in the process. She then retracted her hand, grabbed both boots, and began to put them on, this time without socks.

She put the empty one on first, without much fanfare. She then picked up the other, the one that held her toy. She peered inside to see the servile runt laying down with his arms at his sides, and a smile on his face, ready to be pounded into submission by her giant foot.

Michelle slowly pulled the other boot over her barefoot, giving her slave a chance to have the dread really set in, until she abruptly jerked it upwards, slamming her meaty sole against the man’s body. She could feel his body jerk, which she found quite amusing. If anything, the little fella felt pretty good pressed against her foot.

Being inside the boot was like being trapped between two mattresses in a sweat lounge. From above and below, all the slave could feel was unbelievable pressure. At the same time, he could hardly breathe, and was sweating like a whore in church. His face was the only part of him that wasn’t completely crushed, since it rested “comfortably” between Michelle’s toes. He was covered in sweat, both from his own body and from Michelle’s, and his lungs were raped by a horribly noxious scent.

Michelle bent down, tightened the laces on her boots, and stood up.

“Welp, that was a good break. Time to get back to work now!”

Michelle discarded her empty water bottle on the table and walked back outside with slow, lumbering steps, feeling the sole of her foot pound her toy. The little man felt like his torso was on the verge of bursting with each slam, forcing the air out of his lungs.

“Ah, fuck. There must be a pebble in my shoe. Oh well, I’ll deal with it later!”

Michelle laughed as she picked up her tools and got back to work. If the slave thought her feet were sweaty before, he had no idea what he was in for. The terribly muggy summer day made his master’s body prespirate like a cold water bottle, and this was doubly the case inside of his malodorous prison. Within minutes, the foot pounding the life out of him was drenched, and this time there was no sock to help him.

Michelle worked in her garden for another hour or so, until she decided she’d had enough. She put up her tools and walked back inside her house. She sat down on her couch and unlaced her boot. She took it off and reached her hand inside, pulling her servant out. His body was red and wet, and he was heaving like an asthmatic at the Boston marathon.

“Well, do you think you learned your lesson?”

“Yes Master… I’ll make sure to always give you and your feet the proper care they deserve… thank you for setting me straight.”

“I’m so glad to hear that!”

Michelle set the slave on the ground at her feet and recited another spell. He grew much larger, though he was still puny. He was now about head level with Michelle’s hips.

“Well, as you can see, I’m sweaty as fuck. Go start my bath, and make it quick.”

“Yes Master, of course.”

The dwarf ran to the bathroom, Michelle following behind, barefeet slapping against the floor. The little man cut on the tub and got all the rags and soaps that Michelle liked ready. 

“All right Master, anything else you need?”

“Mmmm, this is alright I suppose.”

Michelle began to get undressed. She undid her belt and took off her jeans, followed by her white t-shirt. She tossed both on the floor next to her, before removing her underwear and bra, letting her large breasts hang free.

“Be sure to do the laundry today. Oh yeah, fetch me my book also, I think I left it on the nightstand.”

“Yes Master.”

The little man left as Michelle got into the tub, letting out a long sigh as she let the warm water engulf her. The slave soon returned, carrying Michelle’s copy of Venus in Furs. She took it from him and got back to reading.

“Rub my shoulders.”

“Yes Master, of course.”

The little man walked behind the tub and started to rub Michelle’s shoulders and back, causing her to let out soft groans in the process.

Neither of them could have been any happier.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys, sorry for not writing anything for a while, I've been stuck in kind of a rut. I want to get back to the other stories I was working on, but in the meantime I decided to start something new to help me get back in the swing of things. As always, any and all reviews and ratings are much appreciated, and feedback is always welcome. Thank you again for reading, and there will be more to come.