- Text Size +

“My goddess, I’ll do whatever you command.” The tiny shrunken man said as he plummeted towards the cold leather seat of the vehicle. Thankfully, he had plenty of experience placating sadistic giantesses and so he kept his head pinned to the ground in submission, trying to gain control of his emotions as attempted to placate the enormous woman.


“Obviously you’re going to do what I say. I’m a goddamn goddess and you’re a fucking ant.” She replied angrily, staring daggers down at the shrunken man as he groveled on the other seat. Immediately she could feel intense arousal welling up inside of her. This is what she had been after, this rush, this feeling of absolute power. Despite having lived with an RP for years now, Megan still felt like nothing more than Max’s little sister. The fact that someone so small felt so comfortable brushing her off at every single opportunity made her blood boil. A fact that was about to become this little guy’s problem. 


“You’re going to need to learn how to listen better you fucking insect.” Megan continued, reaching down to unlace her sneaker and bring it up towards her face. The giantess brought the mouth of the sneaker up to her face, placing it over her mouth and nose. The shrunken man watched as the woman took a long, deep breath in before turning to look at him with a cold malevolence in her eyes. Megan exhaled, her warm breath rolling down onto her new toy. As her breath surrounded him, the man could smell faint traces of foot sweat in the air. Megan’s face curled up into a cruel smile as she removed the sneaker from her face and reached down to lift up her prey. 


“Ahhh, I gotta say. The fact that my shoes are so fucking gross and smelly right now and youre about to go inside there under my sweaty, nasty toes; its really turning me on.” Megan admitted, licking her lips and positioning the small man’s body over the mouth of the shoe. “So as your new goddess, my first command is for you lick all of the filth from between my toes. Have fun you little insect!” The giantess paused as she thought about what she had just said. She realized that she had never actually learned this little twerp’s name, and had given him several bug related nicknames already. 


“In fact… I think that’s going to be your new name. Bug. Pretty fitting for a disgusting little thing like you. Now, into my stinky shoe you go!” She declared, releasing her grip and allowing Bug to tumble down into the odorous vessel. As he roughly impacted the bottom of the shoe, landing directly in the toe section, Bug came to realize that his goddess was not bluffing about the smell. It certainly wasn’t a secret that this woman was into fitness and had likely gotten plenty of use out of these sneakers already. However, he was not prepared for the overwhelming stench and humidity that immediately assaulted his senses.

“Lie down you little freak. I want your face buried under my toes and if you don’t cooperate I’m going to make things much worse for you.” Her voice boomed into his ears before the loud crashing sound of her foot entering the sneaker conquered his attention. Not foolish enough to try and defy the titan’s wishes, Bug immediately spread his body out as the massive toes came plowing into his prison. Mercifully, Megan made sure to lift her toes as her foot slid comfortably into place, allowing Bug to slide easily into the space beneath them. Unfortunately for the shrunken man, simply getting into position was just the beginning of his torment. Once Megan's obscenely sweaty toes came down, nestling Bug’s tiny face just beneath the gap between her big and second toe, the stench of feet was amplified to incomprehensible levels. The flesh of the giantess’ foot was slick with sweat and already producing an amount of heat that he wasn’t sure he could survive for too long. 


As the tiny man was shifting uncomfortably under her toes, Megan began to curl her sweaty digits around the shrunken toy. She sat motionless in the car, squeezing her toes firmly until she felt what she had to assume was his tiny tongue lapping away diligently at her sweaty feet.


“Hah, nice. Get used to it you little fucker. That’ll be a vacation compared to what’s coming.” Megan said to no one in particular, as she put the car in drive and continued on towards home. 


Bug had no way of determining how much time had passed as he stewed in the sweaty hell inside of Megan’s sneaker. He continued to lick as much of the goddess’ foot as he was able, as it seemed like every time he took a moment to give his mouth a single second of reprieve from the greasy filth between her toes, the giantess would crush his body. And even if he was licking, he would still occasionally receive a painful squeeze from the goddess.

Thankfully, relief came for Bug when Megan pulled her foot from the sneaker and dumped Bug out into her lap. As he craned his neck upwards, he could see the gleaming smile on his goddess’ face. 


“Well little Buggy? How was it inside my shoe? Was it nice and stinky? Did you love eating my toe jam?” She asked, using her finger to swipe along the space between her toes and inspect if there was any residual grime. Bug coughed as his lungs adjusted to fresh air once more before he answered his goddess’ question.


“Yes Goddess. It was wonderful. Thank you.” He said, trying to appease the woman’s ego. However, when she turned her head back down to look at him, she had a look of rage on her face that made Bug’s blood run cold. 


“Oh really? You liked it in there, little pervert? Were you jerking off to my fucking sweaty toes you freak? Okay, maybe I’m going to need to really put in some effort to find something that isn't going to get you off.” She shouted angrily. Bug quaked in Megan’s lap, absolutely terrified by her sudden and unexpected outburst. He was truly at a loss for what this woman was after, he had simply assumed that she wanted to hear that he loved the sour stink of her sweat. The giantess raised Bug up in her palm, bringing him to her stern looking face. She studied him with a cold, unempathetic gaze for what felt like an eternity before she cleared her throat and pursed her lips. 


There was barely any time to brace himself before the immense woman hocked a meteoric loogie at him. The wet mass slammed his body into the giantess’ hand, knocking him flat onto his back. Then, without allotting him any time to recover, Megan began to roughly rub the small man between her fingers before dragging him along the side of her shorts. Once satisfied that she had washed off some of the foot smell, Megan held Bug aloft while she opened a bottle of water and began to fill her mouth. Once she had a mouthful of water, she tilted her head backwards and opened wide, allowing Bug to gaze into the dark cistern below him. Megan had to avoid laughing as the insignificant worm writhed between her fingers , lest she spill any of the water. She then tossed Bug into her mouth and began to swish the liquid around and humming as she cleaned him off.


Megan continued this process for about thirty seconds until she was content that he was now presentable enough for what she had planned out for him. Once satisfied, Megan stepped out of her car and crouched down so that she could spit the water onto the ground. Bug spat and sputtered as he tried to catch his breath once again. The gigantic blonde smirked as she watched this pathetic thing struggle to cope with a mouthful of water. A part of her mind went back to her earlier threat as she briefly considered pulling down her shorts, squatting over top of him and pissing right on top of the pathetic little freak. However, she had bigger and better plans for him. 


“Okay you little freak, so here’s what we’re gonna do.” Megan said, picking Bug off of the ground and showing him that they were standing in the parking lot of Tannerville Adult Emporium. “I took a little detour and decided to pick up some toys for us to play with tonight. So here’s what we’re gonna do. We’re gonna go find someone who works in this shithole and tell them that you're my boyfriend and that you have a MAJOR humiliation fetish. And I’m going to have them show me all of the most disgusting ways to dominate you.”


Bug was terrified at this point. While being forced to do disgusting things for regular sized humans wasn't anything new for him, this new goddess was a bit of a change. While Alexis was cruel, certainly, it was clear that this new woman had something that his previous owner didn't; Drive. It wasn’t enough to simply step on him or sit on him, this woman wanted to truly break him. 


“Oh and by the way. Obviously you should know by now that there would be consequences for trying to get help from someone. But let me be perfectly clear. If you don’t play along or if you do anything to raise suspicions, I will use you to wipe my fucking ass. Do you understand me?” She asked, pure malice was apparent in her voice. Bug nodded his head solemnly, but this did not satisfy the giant woman. 


“No. I want to hear you say it.”


“I understand… Goddess.”


“What do you understand?” She pressed. 


“I understand not to do anything stupid. Or there will be consequences.” He replied meekly, hoping she would be satisfied, but knowing that she wanted something more. 


“And what will those consequences be?”

Bug let out a heavy sigh and looked up into the face of his cruel god. “You’ll use me as toilet paper.” His voice made it clear that he was defeated, absolutely. 


“That’s right!” She cooed sweetly, now taking Bug’s naked body in hand and proceeding towards the store. Bug was remarkably uncomfortable as Megan carried him around the store in her fist. She spent the first several minutes of the endeavor walking around looking at different sections of the store. She carried him through several hallways of porn videos, making innocuous comments about which ones looked fun and sexy, talking about which ones they would both enjoy. For Megan, this was simply a bit of fun roleplaying for her, pretending to truly embody the character of a caring girlfriend in her mind. She then walked him into another section of the store, where sex toys of all shapes and sizes lined the shelves. Megan lifted Bug up to each and every one, making comments under her breath like, “What do you think about this one? Is it big enough to shove you far enough up my ass that you’ll wind up in my stomach?”


Eventually an older man approached and asked Megan if she needed any help finding anything. The young blonde turned to get an eyeful of the man. He looked to be on the far side of middle aged, well past his prime with a sizeable gut tucked into his shirt and plenty of grey in his hair and beard. Physically, Megan was repulsed by the man. She considered him to be the exact kind of loser that she would’ve expected to be working in a craphole like this, which made him the perfect person to help her punish her miserable insect. 


“Oh yes, my boyfriend and I were looking for some toys to help us make things a bit more… well… interesting.” She said coyly, attempting to play her looks against the man’s ego. 


“Sweetheart, no need to beat around the bush. This ain't a church.” He said, with a bit of a southern drawl. “Now what kind of toys do you have in mind?” He asked, looking down at the tiny man in Megan’s fist. She stifled a playful giggle and showed Bug to the man, keeping his lower extremities hidden in her fist. 


“Well, as you can see, my boyfriend is a bit… smaller…  than most guys.” She said, The man gruffed and put his hands on his hips. 


“You could say that again.”


“Right, well, he also has some certain…. Preferences, you could say. He’s… well. He likes to be humiliated.” She said, her voice lowering to a soft whisper. The older man chuckled. This was hardly the first couple to come in here feeling ashamed for proclivities that were relatively tame. 


“Right darling. I got ya. Luckily for fellers like him, you’ve got plenty of options to check that box, so to speak.” He said. Megan squealed with glee and lifted Bug up to her face. 


“Don’t want to ruin the surprise, do we? How about we put you away while a real man shows me around?” She asked rhetorically, giving a quick wink to the employee. The giantess then lowered her fist into her shorts and deposited Bug into the front of her panties. Megan looked back up at the older man who appeared to be unfazed by the young woman putting her apparent boyfriend in her underwear. 


“Right, shall we take a look?” He asked. For the next twenty minutes Megan and the sex shop worker walked around the store looking at different specialty products for intersized partners. Initially, Megan was pretty disappointed by the selection being a variety of dildos that she could secure Bug into. However, once Megan began making questions about toys of the anal variety, the store owner had to ask if that was something that they had tried before. He informed Megan that it might/ve seemed adventurous at first, but the reality was that ass play could quickly become overwhelming for RP’s. But once Megan made it clear that Bug was a true glutton for punishment, a brand new conversation started. By the time that Megan walked out of the store, she had spent enough money to ensure that Bug was in for an evening that he would never forget. 


“Ahhhh. This is going to be so much fucking fun.” Megan said to herself, climbing back into her car and taking a moment to trace a finger along the exterior of her shorts, trying to pinpoint Bug’s position. “There you are!” She said as she came across a small lump that seemed to react erratically to her touch. She reached into her panties and retrieved the small man, not wanting him to accidentally drown in her pussy as her excitement continued to grow. 


“Look at all of this stuff I got!” Megan shouted, starting the car and reaching into the bag. As her hand emerged from the bag she was holding a small package that she eagerly began to tear open. When she was done, Megan was holding a brightly colored anal plug that she began to showcase to Bug. “Check it out. You go inside of this, and then it goes up my asshole! Cool right? And its got all of these little holes so you can still smell my shit while you're up there.” The tone of the giantess’ words was playful and excited, however the message that they conveyed brought Bug nothing but misery. It was a simple punishment, one that he had suffered countless times under Alexis, but it was just something that the human mind could not get accustomed to. No matter how many times you experience it, having a building sized human being slowly bring your face up to their anus with the intention of pushing inside of it, was a harrowing experience. 


“You know, I was going to at least wait until we got home to put you in my ass, but I don’t know if I can wait that long.” She said not taking another second to listen to Bug’s cries for mercy as she roughly shoved him into the hollow butt plug. 


“I’d say get used to it, ya know, since my ass is pretty much your new home. But, I’ve been told that it's pretty much impossible for you shrinkies to get accustomed to the stink of a normal person’s asshole.” Megan said and she shimmied her way out of her shorts and underwear right in the parking lot of the porn store. She grabbed a bottle of unscented lube from the bag and coated the device in a generous coating to make sure that it would be a wholly enjoyable experience for the people who mattered. “I had a boyfriend once who was straight up obsessed with my ass. Like, I would workout and get some nasty fucking swamp ass. Oh yeah, you’ll learn soon, but my buttcrack gets way swampy. You’ll see. Anyways, I would get my ass all nasty and sweaty and then come home and sit on his fucking face. Then he would fucking jerk himself off to the smell of my ass.”


Megan sat back in her seat as she fondly remembered being worshiped properly. “And after all that, he catches the shrinking virus and I think, well great, golden opportunity. I put him up my butt and suddenly I’m the fucking bad guy?” The giantess then shakes her head, remembering where she was initially going with this story. 


“Anyways. My point is, for the rest of your life, youre going to be worshiping my dirty fucking shithole. And just knowing that it’ll never ever get any easier for you, makes me so fucking wet.” Megan finished her tirade and then brought the device around behind her to line it up with her admittedly sweaty asshole. She closed one eye and gently pushed the tip against her anus. The tight sphincter loosened a bit as she began to push the device inside of herself, allowing a hefty amount of flatulence squeak out. Megan giggled as she heard the fart escape just before she pushed her terrified plaything into her butthole. She had alwaysthought farts were funny, but now that someone had no choice but to bask in her stink, she thought they were fucking hot. 


The drive home was fairly uneventful, for Megan at least. She hummed happily as she endured the remainder of the long commute, frequently focusing on the pleasant sensation of the toy in her ass. It was impossible to feel Bug’s movements down in his rancid prison, but it was enough for Megan just to know that he was choking down her farts. And down inside the muscular blonde’s posterior, the man now known only as Bug, was indeed stewing in the humid atmosphere within her colon. In this confined space, there was absolutely no light, but Bug wasn’t concerned with his sense of sight at the moment. Instead he was desperately clawing at the base of the butt plug, hoping to find some sort of crease that might give him a taste of air on the less pungent side of the goddess’ anus. However, it seemed that the device was created specifically to ensure that people like him were left with no choice but to breathe the air that was wafting around the larger person’s guts. 


As Megan pulled her car into the driveway, she had all but forgotten about the fight she had with her sister earlier in the day. Megan stepped out of the vehicle, opting to leave her duffle bag for now and only bring inside the bag of sex toys that she had just purchased as well as the large paper bag of food she had grabbed just a few minutes ago. The collegiate athlete quickly made her way indoors and promptly set her things down on the kitchen table. She decided to play it safe and headed into the bathroom to remove her buttplug and its tenant from her ample bottom. Managing to remove the anal toy without making a mess, the giantess set the toy down on the bathroom sink and brought Bug with her back out into the kitchen. 


“Alright Buggy, time to fill the tank.” Megan said, slapping a hand onto her stomach as she lifted her shirt, showing off a muscular, toned belly. Bug stood nervously before his goddess. He was far too scared to say anything, lest he set her off and earn himself some new punishment. And although his stomach was empty and he was desperate for food, he was certain that asking for something to eat would earn him something foul scraped off of one of the smellier parts of this giantess’ body. 


Megan then reached inside of a greasy looking paper bag and pulled out a tinfoil cylinder that she dropped onto the table with a loud, heavy thud. The object landed with such force, so close to Bug’s body, that he was genuinely tossed aside by the impact. Megan found this hilarious as her dinner could easily reduce this worthless little speck to nothing in the blink of an eye. 


“Hah! Look at that. My burrito is like the size of a fucking whale to you. I couldn’t imagine being so goddamn small.” She taunted, unwrapping a large portion of the admittedly oversized Mexican entrée. “Like, just look at this. Its like a thousand times bigger than your whole fucking body. I’d I’m going to eat the whole goddamn thing. Do you get that? If I were going to eat you, you wouldn't even be a fucking snack. Like the fucking turd that this thing is going to produce could fucking bury you alive.” That last line made Bug’s stomach drop while simultaneously making Megan grin a sickening smile. 


“In fact, maybe I should. Maybe I should let this thing stew around in my guts for a few hours; hose you down with meaty, nasty farts all night. And then, in the morning, I’ll take my morning dump right on top of your fucking head. If you dig your way out, you get to keep being my little ass slave. If not, then I go find a new fucking toy to play with.” Bug was literally shaking in fear as the giantess taunted him. He couldn’t comprehend how a human being could be so goddamn evil to him, simply because he was small and vulnerable. 


“Ah, we’ll see, I guess. Maybe if you’re a good little insect, I won’t use your face to wipe my ass.” The giantess said with a chuckle, reaching down to pluck Bug up off the table and set him down on the floor by her feet. As she moved her attention away from the shrunken man and began ripping open her massive burrito, Megan quickly peeled off her socks with her feet. As the well worn cotton garments were tossed aside, the giantess commanded her servant from above.


“Get in between my toes there. Lick up all the nasty grime and stuff.” She barked as she tore into her own dinner. Bug grimaced as he slowly approached the woman’s feet. Her toes occasionally wiggled expectantly, callously inviting him to press his body between them. But in order to step forward and do as he was told, Bug had to suffer the miasma of sour odor wafting out from the dirty toes. He had spent a significant amount of time within this young woman’s sneaker already, nearly drowning in the copious sweat they generated. But having been freshly removed from her colon, Bug was now struggling to reacclimate to the potent stink of her feet. 


This was a method that Alexis had employed as well, in order to keep her playthings from acclimating to any one of her signature scents. It was a source of abject horror to know that the only reason your suffering might end, was to begin a new, jarring form of torture. And Bug had no idea whether or not his new goddess learned this technique directly from Alexis or if she was simply a natural at causing suffering, but the truth mattered little. The only thing that mattered was that he could do his assigned task. 


Megan smiled widely as she felt Bug attempt to wedge himself into the space between two of her toes. There was a giddy feeling welling up within her as she consumed her delicious yet dense dinner, all the while another human being was forced to hungrily lap up the greasy toe jam that her feet had accumulated over the day. Though, as a reward for his obedience, the blonde goddess periodically plucked a bean or hunk of beef from her burrito and affixed it between her toes for Bug to consume. And despite the morsels of food mixing with the sweaty buildup between her toes, Bug happily stuffed his mouth. 


Megan continued eating, finishing off her burrito before too long. She sat back and placed a hand on her slightly engorged stomach as she let out a satisfied sigh, accidentally shifting her foot and kicking Bug in the process. 


“Whoops, better watch out next time. It’d be a real bummer for your life to amount to nothing but a stain on the bottom of my foot.” Megan said, peering under the table and using her foot to reach forward and grasp the small man between her big and second toe. Bug winced as he was gripped by the waist and carelessly carried around the house until Megan finally settled down in the living room, plopping down onto the couch and raising her feet up onto the coffee table. 


“Ahhhh. Man, I’m stuffed.” Megan said aloud, releasing her grip so Bug could fall to the table. “Don’t you just love nights like tonight? Nothing to do, no responsibilities. Just a good dinner and some time to hang out.” The giantess spread her toes out as far as she could in order to look at Bug’s face on the other side of her feet. Megan stared at her toy for a few moments, just enjoying the unlimited potential to humiliate and demean this helpless little thing. 


“Well? Back to licking, you worthless little stain.” Megan ordered. With no other options to speak of, Bug wearily obliged the immense woman, running his tongue along the base of his goddess’ upturned foot. For the next ten minutes, Bug continued to service Megan’s feet while she simply enjoyed the feeling of being worshiped. Occasionally she would grip Bug’s head with her toes and snap a photo on her phone to send off to some of her friends before allowing him to resume his duties. As the licking continued, Megan found her mind drifting elsewhere. She thought about all of the other people that she wished would one day find themselves at the mercy of her feet. Her brother was an obvious consideration, albeit a boring one. Max had smelled her feet countless times before so the novelty had already worn off. Instead, she began picturing various ex-boyfriends, rival soccer players, and aggravating social media influencers, all finding themselves shrunken and at the mercy of her sweaty feet. 


Slowly the giantess slipped a hand past the waistband of her shorts, her fingers venturing into the humid confines of her underwear. With a smile painted across her beautiful face, Megan began to gently massage her tender lips, quickly getting herself in the mood for what was sure to be an incredibly rigorous masturbation session. Meanwhile, Bug simply observed this erotic display from his admittedly poor vantage point through the goddess’ toes, never taking a break from licking as to avoid raising the temperamental woman’s ire. 

Suddenly, Megan’s eyes snapped open and she shifted her gaze down towards Bug. She gave him a wry smile before removing her hand from her shorts and giving him new orders.


“Alright Bug, climb up here.” She ordered, twisting her ankle to provide the tiny man a walkway up to her lap. Bug hesitated for just a moment before he started to scale her foot as he was told. It was a difficult task, pulling his body up onto the goddess’ foot, but after a minute or so he was now starting to walk up her leg.


“C’mon, hurry up. I’ve got to fart, and I don’t want you to miss it.” She said with a giggle. Bug froze just as he reached Megan’s knee. He looked up to meet her gaze and found her smiling a wicked, malevolent smirk. In that moment he knew that there wasn’t anything he could do to talk his way out of it. This titanic woman intended to blast him with fetid gas from her colon.


“What, did you think we were done?” She asked, reaching down to snatch Bug up in her hand before aggressively spiking him onto a small purple cushion nearby on the couch. The giantess rose up from her seat and quickly shimmied her way out of her shorts and underwear. Sitting far below her, Bug could easily see how glistening her lower lips were as the giantess placed one leg up on the couch and gently massaged her vulva above him.


“Thinking about all the little insects like you who should be worshiping every inch of my body has got me all riled up, and I can’t think of a way to make an orgasm more enjoyable than to have a little man choking on my nasty farts while I masturbate.” The immense woman then spun around and crouched, keeping her leg elevated on the couch’s armrest. This brought her massive rump to just a few short inches away from Bug’s position on the pillow, where he was treated to a horrifying view of the giantess’ bare asshole. 


The dark, wrinkled pit was somehow more terrifying to look at from below than it was to be forced inside of it. Although, it was entirely possible that he found this site to be so unfathomably awful because he knew exactly what kind of nightmares existed on the other side. In the well lit interior of the house, Bug could now see the rancid valley was coated with sweat, stray hairs and the occasional bit of fibrous lint that was unfortunate enough to have been unconsciously sheared from the giantess’ panties.


“So here’s the deal. I’m gonna sit on you while I play with myself and you’re gonna sniff, lick and worship my perfect asshole.” Megan said, leaning forward to look between her legs at Bug. She laughed audibly as she saw the poor man awestruck with the view he was being given of her gigantic pussy and anus. “But since I’m a generous goddess, I’ll offer you an out.”


Bug looked up at the giantess, desperate to learn what he could do to minimize his time under her ample posterior. 


“If you can stroke that little cock of yours to completion before I get myself off, then you can sleep in my shoes tonight. If not, I’m going to tape you to the back of my thong and you can suck farts all goddamn night.” She said with a chuckle. “Hopefully my gas doesn’t make it too hard to jerk off, butI can promise that there’s going to be a fucking lot of it. Alright, ready? Set…” 


Bug could only watch in horror as Megan slowly lowered her body onto the pillow. The young woman was careful about where she descended, making absolutely sure that Bug’s head was positioned directly under her sweaty asshole. She shuddered as she pressed her anus down onto the small man’s face, gently rocking her hips to smear him against her oily butthole just as she plunged her fingers back into her slick sex. 


“Oh fuck yes.” She moaned, leaning backwards to bring her attention back to the masturbation session. A low gurgling sound preceded a long, loud eruption of noxious flatulence from deep within Megan’s bowels. The giantess could see Bug’s legs poking out from under her cunt and as soon as she gifted him with her fart, he began desperately kicking in protest. 


Megan giggled when she finally caught a slight whiff of her gas. She couldn’t help but think about how she would rather be dead than to go through what she was putting Bug through, however that did nothing to prevent her from releasing a second disgusting blast directly into the smaller man’s mouth and nose. Megan took her time as she endeavored to pleasure herself, periodically gifting her tiny prisoner with more gas. Unfortunately for Bug, because his arms were pinned tightly in the cleft of Megan’s asscrack, he was unable to even try stroking his pathetic cock, regardless of the near constant flow of toxic miasma being blasted into his face. It seemed that no matter what he did, Bug was going to be spending the rest of the evening tightly secured against Megan’s nightmarish sphincter. And so the giantess inevitably declared herself the winner of their little wager following a remarkably intense orgasm. 


“Holy fucking shit, that was amazing!” She declared, reaching back to pull Bug out of her buttcrack. The man that she removed from her booty was truly a shattered man. There were flecks of filth spattered across his head and torso and he appeared to be unable to even look her in the eye anymore. Megan smirked as she brought his pathetic body directly in front of her face. 


“Well, you didn’t even try to jerk off under my big butt. You know, that really hurts my divine feelings.” Megan said, walking back into the dining room to dig through the bag that she had purchased in the sex shop earlier that day. “To make up for it, I’m going to give you one last chance.”


She mercilessly secured her plaything’s body into the restraints located in the back of a skimpy black thong. “You’re going back up my butt… obviously. If you can lick it clean to my satisfaction, we’ll reevaluate your place in my world. If not, then you’re going to become very familiar with my morning dump.”


The giantess studied Bug closely, waiting for him to beg or plead for mercy. However, he remained perfectly silent as she strapped him into the rear of her underwear. The full sized woman furrowed her brow at the lack of a response coming from her property. Did he think that this was the lowest that he could go? Did he believe that she would be unable to continue giving him a reason to fear her? Megan gritted her teeth as she stepped her feet into the leg holes of her thong and aggressively pulled it up into her asscrack. She would prove to this insignificant worm that there would always be a new low to which she could push him. Yanking hard on the tail of her underwear, Megan pulled Bug so tight into her asshole that he would have reason to fear that he may never again peel away from its tacky surface. 


“Buckle up you little shithead. You’re going to learn your fucking place.” She muttered, stalking around her home for ways to make his imprisonment even worse. By the time that she was finally ready to turn in for the night, megan had donned a pair of workout spats and sweatpants that she layered over her lower half, ensuring that neither the sweltering heat nor the rancid gas that her ass supplied to Bug, would be able to escape from his consciousness. As the attractive blonde wiggled her way beneath her covers, she could feel her intestines just beginning to contend with the meal that she had consumed earlier that evening. She reasoned that her farts would continue to grow more and more heinous as the undoubtedly large mass moved through her guts. The discomfort this would cause would likely go unnoticed by the goddess until morning when she was ready to release it, however there was no way Bug was going to get even a moment of restful sleep being tied so tightly against the epicenter of the coming disaster. 


“Goodnight Buggy. Try not to die in my ass!” She taunted quietly before drifting off to sleep. True to the giantess’ predictions, Bug’s evening within Megan’s rear end was downright hellish. He attempted to squirm away from the omnipresence of the giantess’ oily anus, but Megan's thong made it impossible to create any space for himself. And aside from the physical discomfort of being compressed ceaselessly by the giant woman’s hefty asscheeks, Bug was also forced to contend with a seemingly endless geyser of thick, toxic flatus. With each passing fart, the small man’s eyes felt as though they were being melted with blowtorches and his mouth and lungs were coated with a thick film of Megan’s anal slime. And as the hours dragged on, Bug couldn’t ignore the notion that somehow each passing burst of gas began to reek more and more of pure shit. Tears streamed down his face as the shrunken man was left with nothing to do but bask in farts and accept that his life had become a true nightmare. 


Megan arose in the morning with a long stretch as she threw back the covers and sat up on her bed. For a few minutes Megan sat there motionless on the bed. She couldn't remember the last time that she had slept that well and the reasoning wasn't lost on her. With a cruel smirk and minimal effort, the cute blonde squeezed out a short but loud fart, as if to say good morning to her tiny pet. 


“Ahhh. I bet you had a fun night, didn’t you, you little freak?” She asked rhetorically, waving her hand in front of her face as the remnants of her last fart wafted up to her own nose. A final gurgle from deep within her body informed the cruel goddess that it was now time to rid herself of last night’s dinner. Megan rose up off the bed and walked into the bathroom, stripping out of her underwear before unceremoniously plopping her large rear onto the toilet. 


“Wakey wakey little one. Time for the fun to start.” Megan said, holding up the thong and gently poking at the man trapped within. Bug was slowly roused from unconsciousness when he was freed from the confines of Megan’s asscrack and allowed fresh air to breathe. Megan quickly began undoing Bug’s restraints as he came to. 


“Well, how was your first night worshiping my ass? Are you prepared to do this for the rest of your fucking life?” Megan said just as another fart sputtered out into the toilet bowl below. The small man looked around as he woke up, terrified and confused after getting sprayed with rancid gas all night long. It didn’t take long for him to realize where he was, causing all of Megan’s threats from the day prior to come racing into his mind and something in Bug snapped.


“Please! Please my goddess, don’t do this! I’ll be a good pet. I’ll do everything you ask. PLEASE!” Bug’s squeaky voice was suddenly drowned out by a cacophonous sound of the giantess’ waste exploding out of her. Megan let out a heavy sigh as her farts echoed into the bowl, preceding the sound of a massive log of shit splashing into the water below. 


“Ahhhhh. That’s nice.” She said contentedly. “And here’s the thing you worthless little fuck. You can beg, scream, cry, all that dumb shit. But the bottom line is this. If I feel like using you to wipe my ass…” Megan began to unroll a small strip of tissue paper before wrapping it around Bug’s body several times. He continued to writhe and scream for mercy as she secured him within a small bundle of rolled up toilet paper. 


“Get it through your thick fucking skull. This is your life now. Every morning we’re going to walk in here and you’re going to clean my shitty fucking ass. And that's just the way that things are for you now. Have fun!” Megan then began to lower Bug down between her legs. She paused for a moment to give him one final cruel smile before dipping him into the bowl below. 


As Bug passed through the portal between Megan’s legs, he experienced firsthand the horrifying miasma that radiated upwards. He was swung quickly around so that his tight paper cocoon was pointed up directly at the source of the wretched bog below. The shrunken man thrashed and screamed for all that he was worth, looking up in abject terror of what was about to happen to him. 


Megan simply closed her eyes and savored the begging coming from her pitiful plaything. Then, not able to contain herself any further, she plunged the shrunken man against her filthy anus. 


“There you go. Clean it all up.” She hummed contentedly, making several passes through her crack with Bug’s body. Eventually the cruel woman was forced to try to carefully remove the small man from his rancid bindings. She gave him a careless smirk as she wiped him down with a fresh square of toilet paper before redoing his bindings anew.


“One more round should do it.” She sneered, before repeating the terrible process of wiping her ass once more. After several more agonizing passes, Megan figured she had gotten as much shame and humiliation out of Bug as she could for a single dump and decided to finish cleaning herself free of the miniature human. Once their proceedings were finished in the bathroom, Megan carried Bug back into her bedroom where she flopped down lazily onto her bed. 


Lying flat on her back, the giantess raised Bug over head and studied him curiously. It appeared that any shred of fight that the small man had yesterday was well and truly gone. She smiled, thinking about how effective she was at taming Bug and all of the other people in her life whom she would love to get the opportunity to break. A hand quickly drifted back into her shorts as thoughts of her ex boyfriend floating helplessly in her toilet creeped into her imagination. However, before she could get herself going, a weak voice pulled her back to reality.


“Please… I did everything you asked. This… is inhuman.” Bug begged, praying for either mercy or death. The devilish woman simply smiled at him playfully before wiggling her hips out of her underwear and bringing his frail body back down to her ample buttocks.


“Really, you don’t get it yet? You’re just an itty bitty plaything for my asshole. It doesn’t matter what you do or what I say. If I want you to wipe my butt, then there isn’t a whole lot you can do to stop it.” She declared, before plunging him head first into her quivering anus. With a shrunken man stuck inside her bowels once again and no plans for the remainder of the day, Megan began vigorously pleasuring herself.


“Get used to it you little fuck. This is your life now.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this story. It was quite a bit of fun to write. The commissioner wanted to really see how Megan could've turned out in the losing control story and to really lean into my typical writing tenancies. Sometimes I fear too many of my giantess are cruel, awful people, but I can't deny that there's just something so satisfying about a titanic sadist. 


If you would like your own commissioned story, reach out on my DeviantArt page. As always, thanks for reading!!