- Text Size +

Title: Audino Used Stomp & Grind
Commissioned by:  Jason
Categories: Pokemon
Characters: Dawn, Audino
Tags: Shrinking – Miro (1in), F/f, Femdom, Pokémon, Feet, Foot Crush, Unaware, Gore
Alternate Title(s):  Audino’s happy Stroll
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 01/02/2023
Finished: 02/02/2023

Dawn chucked back another gulp of water, pausing to dry her mouth with the back of her mouth. She hadn’t expected the Unova region to be so warm, then again she had chosen to start her year exploring the region in summer. She placed the bottle back in her yellow bag. She had seen so many new and interesting Pokémon, she wished she brought her camera.

She was short for her age, at 14 years old she was only 4ft 11in, her outfit hadn’t changed much with her height stagnating. She was wearing her favourite outfit, a V-neck black mini dress, a white blouse underneath it, a short pink skirt with a red scarf and a white beanie with a pink Pokéball design completing the ensemble. She reached up and brushed her navy-blue hair away from her neck allowing the light summer breeze to cool her fair skin.

“Au-Di-No, Au-Di-No, Au-Di-No.”

Her head whipped around as she heard the light, feminine, song of a Pokémon. Crouching low, she shuffled to one of the bushes lining her clearing and peered over it, the dark green leaves concealing her body.

“Au-Di-No, Au-Di-No, Au-Di-No!”

A Pokémon Dawn didn’t recognise sung. It was a bipedal Pokémon, standing at roughly 3 and a half feet, it had a pink-and-cream colouring, and its chest had an adorable pattern, almost like a jacket. As it swung its arms with its very cheerful walk, Dawn noticed it had three fingers. A puffy, white, tuft of a tail rose behind it, weaving happily behind it. Its head shook from side to side, making its thin, curled, floppy ears bouncing.

“Au-Di-No, Au-Di-NO!” it sung.

“Audino?” Dawn whispered, slowly pulling her Pokédex out of her bag and holding it up just high enough for the camera to spot the singing Pokémon.

Audino. The hearing Pokémon. Audino has incredibly sensitive hearing. Using its ears like radar to pick up the faintest sounds. Audino can assess a Pokémon’s overall physical condition and mood using its ears.

The Pokédex read allowed in its synthesized voice. Dawn closed the device and deposited it back in her bag.

‘Come to think of it…I think I saw one of those at the Pokémon Centre…’ Dawn thought to herself, excitement bubbling in her chest at the thought of having her own healer Pokémon, and a super cuuuute one too.

The teen reached back into her bag, her fingers curling one of the small balls at the bottom. She’d try and capture it outright and if it failed she’d have enough time to call out one of her own Pokémon to battle it.

She didn’t notice the large crack on the face of the small ball, trailing from the red top, through the button in the centre and trailing down the curve of the white base. It had cracked in her bag with the other items filling the space.

Dawn tapped the button.

The ball didn’t grow to fill her palm.

Red light filled the crack and the Pokéball suddenly split in two. A beam of red light fired out of the ball and washed over her. Dawn closed her eyes, shielding them behind her arms. The ground vanished beneath her.

THUD

CLUNK

“Au-di-no?” Audino stopped its singing and looked over in the direction of the sound, her ears flexing as they searched for more information. Curiously, she turned and began to waddle her way towards the bush that had just been concealing the experienced Pokémon trainer.

The bush’s leaves rustled as the giant Pokémon stepped through. Audino giggled, the rustling sound and the way the leaves tickled her enticing further joy from the hearing Pokémon. She didn’t see the tiny trainer on the ground, even as she nearly stepped on her, missing her by less than her new height.

Dawn rubbed her eyes, and blurry splodges of red light burned into her vision.

THUD

“Ahh!” Dawn blindly rolled to her side; she felt the tremble of the ground and a sudden gust of wind strike her. She didn’t even get a chance to see the cream wall. Cold, smooth blades of grass poked at her. One leaned over as she rolled into it but before she even reached the centre point the blade bounce back into its natural position and sent the minuscule girl flying through the air.

She landed with a barely audible thud. She coughed as a cloud of dirt obscured her vision.

“AU-DI-NO?” Audion said, tilting her head curiously when she spotted the yellow bag on the floor and the small red and white ball next to it, now broken into two.

THUD

THUD

THUD

THUD

Eyes watering, Dawn looked up. Blinking rapidly. She held a hand over her eyes to try to look up without getting the sun in her eyes. A blurry shadow cast over her. By the time her vision began to solidify and the cream sole of the Pokémon came into stark definition it was already coming down. She didn’t even have time to scream.

THUD

Audino stepped on the tiny girl and bent over to take a closer look at the items. She flicked the red half of the ball, tilting her head as the light reflected off the silver underside. She poked the bag next, Dawn’s Pokédex slid into view along with an uncracked Pokéball. Frowning, the pink-and-cream Pokémon looked around for the owner but there was no one.

Her floppy ears flicked. She heard a pair of Deerling grazing. She heard the skittering of a Joltik. She even heard the flap of a Swanna. But there were no humans nearby.

With a shrug of her shoulders, Audino assumed a trainer must have lost the bag when they passed through and picked up the bag, draping the yellow strap over her shoulders. She turned back the way she came and with a final twitch of her ears resumed her skipping

“Au-Di-No, Au-Di-No, Au-Di-No,” she resumed her singing.

Had anyone been watching the cheerful Pokémon they may have seen what had happened to the trainer. As her two-pronged foot lifted off of the ground, Dawn’s world was tinged with light, she was glued to the Audino’s soft sole, and her face was pressed into one of the few wrinkles, the only reason she wasn’t in complete darkness was from the light trickling around her face. She could feel tears on her cheeks, her leg was bent at an odd angle, the arm that had been shielding her eyes had been snapped, the bone of her elbow jutting out and like a tiny splinter, blood gushing around it while her hand was flattened to her forehead. She tried to wiggle her fingers, but her brain flooded with agony, and her fingers didn’t move.

Cold wind tore around her and the light began to face. Nausea built up in her stomach, her body rapidly falling with Audino’s foot.

“No no no n-“

THUD

THUD

“-DI-NO, AU-DI-NO.”

Audino’s voice boomed high above. Light trickled around Dawn’s face again, she could just make out the bloody smear in front of her face, her face felt like one big bruise. She tried to pull her face back, placing her unbroken palm against the sole and trying to push against the soft texture of the creamy sole.

A dark red sticky goo slowly appeared in front of her face, and her eyes stung with tears. She stopped pushing and her face slapped back into the sole. Her nose had been turned into pulp and had glued her face to the Pokémon’s giant sole.

The feeling of intense nausea began to rapidly build again.

AU-DI-“

THUD

THUD

Dawn was still screaming into Audino’s sole as her foot rose back into the air. Her other arm hadn’t broken when the foot landed, it had been crushed. The weight of the Pokémon and the strength of the earth had worked together to compress her limb into a wide flat gooey disk, pulverising her bones and muscles into a sticky paste.

She could taste blood. She didn’t know it but her ribs had been breaking with each step, masked by the pain of her pulverised limb. She didn’t realize one of her rib shards had pierced her lung and it was quickly filling with her blood.

She stopped screaming to take a shuddering breath. It was harder than normal as the air whipped around her and before she could fill her lungs she was smashed back into the earth below, her leg broke around a small stone that Audino hardly noticed, and her leg cracked and warped around the small boulder.

When the foot rose again Dawn’s broken leg was sticking out at a very wrong angle from the foot and twitching in a sick parody of a dying grasshopper.

THUD

Audino stopped in her place, her little eyes tracking the flight path of a butterfly. Her lips parted in an excited smile and she delicately flexed her ears, stretching a limb resembling a tendril towards the insect. It fluttered around her before landing on the tendril.

Audino’s eyes teared up with joy as she admired its beauty, she wanted to reach out and stroke its wings but she needed to be gentle. She wished she could detect the butterflies feelings but it was much too small.

“Audino,” Audino said, smiling at the little insect.

The little air around Dawn was growing stale. Blooding dribbling from what was left of her bust lips she tried to take a larger breath. There was a weight in her chest and the air was reluctant to flow. Her mouth pressed into the skin of Audino’s sole as her vain attempts to fill her tiny lungs vacuumed her mouth onto the wet sole. All she could taste was blood and dust. Her lungs started to burn.

She tried to move her broken arm to push against the sole but she couldn’t move at all, it was just a thick painful goo against her forehead or what was left of it. Black spots appeared in her eyes and her head started to swim with agony and oxygen deprivation. If she didn’t do something soon, she was going to die.

Forcing her mouth to work and make her gritted, cracked, teeth to part – the bloody thick flesh filled her mouth. She felt her gag reflex shudder and fail. She was being suffocated. Forcing her eyes shut, her facial muscles throbbing with agony she forced her teeth to clamp down on the sole.

Pain thundered in her head. She felt like she was going to black out. She pushed harder on her teeth. She needed help.

Audino frowned. Her foot was feeling really itchy. The butterfly flew off when her arm shifted a little as the annoying itch became more insistent. Pouting. The innocent Pokémon decided to vent her frustration and deal with the itch.

She lifted her foot.

Dawn let go with her teeth breathing in a grateful lung of air. Bloodshot down her throat making it burn as her body tried to cough the liquid back up.

STOMP

Audino stomped, hard, on a grassless, rougher patch of the ground.

crunch

Audino hardly noticed the small crunching sound. She dismissed it as a splinter of a twig snapping. The itchy sensation was burned away by the rough surface and was replaced by a pleasurable relief. She ground her foot back and forth on the ground an extra couple of times for good measure before giving it a final twist.

“Au-Di-No,” she sighed happily, turning she couldn’t see the butterfly anymore and so decided to continue on her merry way to the river.

As she skipped away the world was given a flesh of dark red splodge glued to the underside of her sole, about two inches in diameter. If one took a closer look they might be able to make out the odd flecks of what looked like flesh and bone mingled in with the gore.

Her blood rapidly cooled and solidified against Audino’s sole before it even touched the ground, hardening.

Dawn had gone from a Pokémon trainer and an aspiring contest winner to a tiny stubborn stain that would forever be a part of Audino’s foot. Even when her red colour faded and she merged into the dust that coated the creamy skin she would remain there. Permanently stuck.

Chapter End Notes:

A/N Writing this got me curious, what do you all think would happen if Audino went to the Pokémon centre with Dawn stuck there? In the anime I doubt would make a difference, but what about the game?