- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Took a little longer to write this due to some real-world stuff, but I'm back.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Several days had passed since Marie had her awkward and traumatic near-death experience at the hands…or rather entire body of Erin. Marie had taken a few days off work to re-cooperate and really had not interacted much with her friend/co-worker since the incident, apart from some casual text messages. Those nightmarish forty-eight hours had been a lot for Marie to take in, particularly some of the realizations she found out about Erin.  It became clear to her that her new friend was as least somewhat infatuated with her. Marie didn’t mind at all, everyone had their own sexual preferences and she honestly felt a bit special and flattered by the whole thing.

What made her extremely uncomfortable though was the being inside of Erin’s body while the giantess pleasured herself thinking about Marie.  That was just a bit too far out of Marie’s comfort zone and she had not forgotten about that.

During her time off, Marie had finally realized how much danger she could be putting herself in while shrunken, and figured it was time to let Dan in on her little “secret.” She made sure to sit her boyfriend down and explained to him the project she was working on in her spare time. He took it better than she thought he would, obviously a bit of a skeptic at first but she eventually showed him a demonstration on a random car parked outside of his apartment. He was a bit clumsy handling it, and accidentally smashed it between two fingers. Marie was just relieved though that this didn’t scare him off and he actually seemed open to the two of them testing out the shrink ray together in the future.

As far as Erin went, the days she was not seeing Marie caused her anxiety to grow. On one hand, she was incredibly embarrassed that Marie had seen, heard and experienced her sexual desires first-hand. Those were feelings and urges she had never shared with anyone, and now Marie knew all about them. What if she told their co-workers or anyone else?  Erin knew deep down that she wouldn’t…but what if she did?

Also, there was the more upfront fact that she nearly killed one of the few friends she had.  Being more reserved and kept to herself, Erin was glad to have finally started hanging out with Marie.  The past few days of Marie keeping to herself had caused Erin to get in her own head and start wondering what the standing of the friendship was.

Of course, Erin was extremely relieved when Marie reached out to her with a phone call a few days later. While Erin feverishly apologized, Marie insisted that everything was fine and she was not upset. She also told Erin she was ready to continue working on the shrink ray together and invited her back over to her parents house while they were at work to continue building the model city. Erin accepted the invitation without hesitation for the next day.

--

The heat wave continued it’s brutal effect on the city with another extremely hot day.  Erin felt it in full effect as she stepped out of her car that she parked right in front of Marie’s parent’s house. “Holy crap it’s hot,” she mumbled to herself, wiping her brow as she walked up the front steps and rang the doorbell. She was a bit self-conscious about her body in this heat, and loaded up on deodorant this morning, not wanting to smell bad in front of Marie. Her worries were not only because of the heat, but just of how close and personal Marie had been with her body just a few days ago. The last thing she wanted was to do anything that would gross out her friend.

The door open and Erin smiled, relieved to see a calm look on Marie’s face. Marie stood there wearing a black crop top and a pair of black jogging shorts, and Erin’s heart about jumped into her throat. Damn Marie looked good, she thought to herself. The two exchanged pleasantries and Erin gave Marie an awkward hug. She made a few apologies but Marie insisted everything was fine, and the two headed up to Marie’s old room.

As they entered, Erin’s eyes fell upon the model city, her face lit up. There was something relieving and calming seeing this. She started thinking about how it felt to be back tiny in that city, staring up at the goddess that was her friend.

“So, I’ve been messing with the shrink ray for a little bit,” Marie said, catching Erin’s attention. “I wanted to run a few tests that I was hoping you could help me out with!”

Erin grinned. “Sure! What do you need me to do?”

Marie tried her best not to start laughing. She had Erin right where she wanted her. “I was having some problems with the shrinking duration time after….well you know what happened a few days ago,” Marie said, nodding towards Erin, who looked away in embarrassment. “Anyway, I want to shrink someone down and just make sure the timer is working properly.  Alright if I make you tiny?” Marie asked with a cute smile.

Freezing up momentarily, Erin’s heart started to race. This was something she had been thinking about for a while now and the opportunity was being presented to her. “Well…how small would I be?” Erin stuttered out. “And how long would I be shrunk?”

Marie just shrugged. “I was thinking about two millimeters tall, same as we did before,” she said. “And I wanted to shrink you for about an hour or so.”

“Want me in the model city?” Erin asked.

“Actually no,” Marie said, catching Erin’s curiosity. “I was gonna be doing a little painting on some of the model buildings, I was actually just gonna put your tiny body on the floor.”

Erin’s eyes widened, not at all expecting to hear that, but definitely not hating the idea. “Is it…will I be safe down there?”

Marie assumed she would but couldn’t make a guarantee. “Sure,” she said with a shrug. “I was just gonna drop your tiny body down by my gym shoes over there.” She motioned to a pair of white sneakers laying on their sides. “Would you wanna do that?”

Erin felt short of breath. Her beautiful friend who she was infatuated with was literally asking her to shrink down and explore. “Yes! Yes, let’s do it!” she said, her voice cracking with excitement. “Shrink me down now!”

“Okay, okay, hold on for just a second” Marie said with a laugh, smiling and adjusting a few settings on the shrink ray. “Don’t worry, I’m just gonna set this real quick.” Glancing down at the duration dial, it took all of Marie’s self-control not to burst out laughing. Rather than setting the dial to one hour as she told Erin, she changed the duration to a five-hour shrinking session. That’ll show her, Marie thought to herself.

Turning back to Erin, she smiled and aimed the shrink ray at her. “Ready to shrink?”

Erin took a deep breath, bit her lip, and nodded. Before Erin had a chance to change her mind, Marie pulled the trigger on the shrink ray. The silent and painless blue beam, which had struck Marie’s body far too many times, now made contact with Erin’s form. They both turned their attention to a screen, where red LED numbers began to count down from thirty.

Though she had seen objects shrink before, Marie was always amazed watching just how quickly people actually shrank. Before her very eyes, Erin went from being there to vanishing. Marie adjusted her vision and spied the two-millimeter body of her co-worker and friend down on the floor. She scrunched her bare toes, her purple nail polish glimmering in the light, and took a massive step towards her miniaturized friend.

Down on the ground, Erin was in absolute awe looking up at the gorgeous titan that was Marie. She felt extremely lucky to be in the presence of such a woman, and felt giddy with excitement as Marie’s giant hand descended down next to her, waiting patiently for her tiny body to climb aboard. It took her a moment to do so, as being two-millimeters tall was still something that Erin was definitely not used to. She soon felt Marie raising her hand up off the ground and high up into the air.

Marie couldn’t help but smile as she carried her shrunken friend across the room. She realized her hands were shaking a little bit as she knelt down next to her two white sneakers on the floor. One was tipped over on its side, which Marie had a feeling would really entice Erin to explore it. “ALRIGHT, HERE YOU GO,” Marie said with a laugh, tilting her hand onto its side and causing Erin to slide down and gently tumble down to the floor.

Getting up and dusting herself off, Erin was awestruck at the sheer size of the shoe. She wanted nothing more to explore it, the stale, pungent odor actually becoming a bit alluring to her.

“YOU GOOD DOWN THERE?” Marie asked, standing back up. Her booming voice snapped Erin back to reality, and her tiny friend turned to see Marie walking back towards the model city built across the table. “I’M GONNA BE OVER HERE FOR A WHILE MAKING THIS LOOK PRETTIER. JUST BE CAREFUL AND DON’T WANDER OFF,” the giantess called out.

Erin just shrugged, she had no intention remaining outside of Marie’s shoe while her massive friend was distracted. ‘Okay, here we go’ the tiny woman thought and began to enter the giant, white sneaker laying on its side. Even with Marie’s foot not in the shoe, Erin was still instantly hit with a change in temperature, as this was much warmer than the outside world. She held out her arms as she walked, brushing against the soft fabric that made up the sole.

Taking a deep breath in, Erin coughed for a moment. The smell inside Marie’s shoe was strange. Though part of Erin’s brain was telling her this was smell was foul, a different part of Erin’s brain was insisting on how much she enjoyed it. It was probably also her libido and sex drive, though at this point, Erin didn’t care. Knowing she was alone inside of her friend’s gym shoe, Erin sat down and leaned against the slightly sweaty insole of the shoe.

A feeling of naughtiness crept over Erin’s body as she bit her lip. ‘Am I really about to do this’ she thought to herself, unbuttoning her pants and sliding her right hand down into her crotch, delicately stroking her thigh. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. Leaning her head back, she felt her face come into contact with the spongy fabric from the insole of the shoe. She gasped, getting more and more turned on by the second. “Fuck yeah I am!” she shouted aloud.

Leaning against the sweaty wall inside Marie’s shoe, Erin began to lose herself in the moment again. She was literally inside the shoe of someone she thought was extremely attractive, and she couldn’t have been happier. The reduced woman was now full-on pleasuring herself, her right hand and fingers buried deep within her vagina, massaging her clit. She wasn’t paying any attention to the approaching footsteps from outside of the shoe.

--

Standing in the middle of the room, partially leaning over the table her prized model city was sprawled out across of, Marie was splitting her attention in two directions. She was partially focused on her model city, as she used a small paintbrush to delicately paint some of the buildings she had printed. She had essentially finished setting up the model city the way she wanted it to look, and was now in the process of making it look nicer and more detailed.

One thought she just couldn’t get out of her mind while adding detail and focusing on the model city was how much she wanted to see actual shrunken people exploring her city. She had ideas of almost making this like a zoo exhibit, where people could shrink and explore their new environment while she could watch them.

Furthermore, Marie also had the ideas of shrinking down Dan and dropping him in the model city she had worked so hard on. The idea of teasing him while he was so absolutely tiny, and her having the ability to do whatever she wanted to him was an idea that excited her. Maybe not as much as Erin currently was inside of her shoe, but it tickled something in her nonetheless.

While Marie was partially focused and planning out her future ideas for what to do with her model city and shrinking technology, she was also periodically glancing over at her shoes laying on the floor that Erin was keeping herself preoccupied in. She grinned as she noticed she could no longer see her tiny friend on the floor. “Perfect,” she whispered to herself. She placed the building she was currently painting down and walked across the room, grabbing a pair of white socks out of her drawer. Walking across the room towards her shoes, Marie’s heart began to race.

--

Back inside of the shoe, Erin was on the edge of an orgasm when she heard the footsteps growing closer and closer. While she moaned, she could feel the ground starting to shake around her. “Ugh…whaaaat,” she moaned, feeling her body start to cum at that exact moment.

“ERIN?  WHERE’D YOU GO?” Marie called out with fake concern in her voice. Marie squatted down right next to her shoes and began lifting up nearby objects, just to make enough noise to maintain the illusion that she was looking for her friend. “I told her not to wander off, what the fuck, Erin?!” Marie said in an annoyed tone.

Pulling herself up on shaky legs, Erin was still recovering from her orgasm when she suddenly felt herself falling forward. “Shit, no!” she screamed, falling back down. “Marie stop!  I’m in here!”

“ERIN, I’M GOING FOR A RUN,” Marie said, holding her gym shoe in her hand. “I’LL BE BACK IN A LITTLE BIT.” Glancing down momentarily at her shoe, Marie smiled seeing the two-millimeter body of Erin struggling to get up on her feet. Barely able to contain her excitement. Marie placed the shoe down on the ground and began to slide her bare foot into it.

Erin’s jaw dropped as she watched from a seated position while the giant, bare foot began to enter the shoe. “No, please don’t crush me!” Erin said, tears starting to roll down her face. Erin desperately tried to back-pedal, when the giant big toe of Marie made contact with her shrunken body. Erin closed her eyes, preparing to be crushed as she was right between the two biggest toes on Marie’s foot, but for some reason the giantess had hesitated.

“OH SHIT, FORGOT MY SOCKS,” Marie said, purposely trying to induce more fear and panic into her tiny friend.

Erin was trying to process what Marie was doing, when she suddenly felt herself being pulled out of the shoe into the light. Before she could have a chance to attract Marie’s attention, she realized Marie was sliding a faded, white sock over her foot. Erin soon realized the dilemma she was facing:  she was now trapped in the sock with Marie’s foot.

Sliding her foot back into her tennis shoe, Marie momentarily glanced at herself in the mirror. She would’ve been lying if she didn’t think she looked fantastic, and working out regularly was a big part of that. Because of the insane heat wave hitting her city right now, Marie didn’t necessarily want to go for a run, but there was no reason she shouldn’t go for a nice long walk through the neighborhood. The giantess scrunched her sweaty toes together, laughing as she imagined Erin’s reaction down there.

This afternoon had gone from a sexual dream come true for Erin to a nightmare where she was fighting for her life. Marie had just scrunched her toes and nearly pulverized the tiny woman between them. Erin had screamed out in pain momentarily before she felt as if all the air had been squeezed from her lungs. Erin coughed painfully, her tiny body already bruised from Marie’s seemingly careless action.

If the pain in her ribs from Marie clenching her toes was not enough, the smell inside of Marie’s sock was overpowering and nauseating for the tiny woman. While Marie was free to roam the inside of the gym shoe, the odor was more faint and easier to ignore. Now, trapped inside of Marie’s sock with her massive, sweaty foot, Erin was at the point where she was getting dizzy and light-headed, feeling the need to vomit from the odor. The heat was also making this experience unbearable for the tiny woman in the shoe. Every single step that Marie took was turning into a hellish experience for Erin.

Sipping from her water bottle, Marie let out a satisfied “Ahhhh,” as she wiped some beads of sweat from her forehead. She was glad she was just going for a walk, rather than a run, as the heat was absolutely unbearable. “Huh, hope she’s alright down there,” Marie said with a laugh, taking another sip from her water bottle. As she walked through the neighborhood, she waived at a few of her parents neighbors, making a little small talk with an elderly couple bringing in their groceries.

While Marie was talking with the couple and helping them in a few of the heavier grocery bags, the sweat from inside of Marie’s sock was starting to get to Erin. She had already accidentally swallowed more than she wanted to, and ended up coughing up some of the disgusting fluid. The sweat was also starting to endanger Erin physically. She had gone from being wedged in between Marie’s two biggest toes, to starting to slide down. The sweat had made Marie’s skin incredibly slick, and Erin was no in danger of slipping underneath Marie’s big toe.

Tearing up, Erin began to scream as she slid closer and closer to that massive toe. She knew that if she ended up underneath it, her body would be smashed into a pulp and her friend wouldn’t even know it. With what little strength she had left, Erin pulled herself along the fabric in the other direction. She managed to get her body laying down on her back, underneath the arch of Marie’s second and third toes. It was incredibly hot and the fabric underneath Erin’s body was drenched in sweat, but at least she was safer than before. With the extreme heat and stale air taking a toll on her, Erin soon passed out in Marie’s sock.

As Marie walked back towards her parents house, she heard an annoying voice calling out to her. It was one of the neighbors who lived across the street. The house was rented by three guys in their twenties, and she found all three of them incredibly irritating. They all seemed like douchey jocks and airheads, and it felt like every time she saw them they were trying to hit on her.

Rolling her eyes, Marie just shouted “Not interested!” and walked up her parent’s driveway. She heard the guy shout something else at her but she just tried to tune him out. “Huh, maybe I need to test out that shrink ray on people again,” she said to herself with a laugh. The more she thought about it, the more she loved the idea of having all three of those guys tiny. Erin might not be the only shrunken person to end up inside of her sock.

Sitting down, Marie slowly and carefully pulled off her shoes and tossed them across the room.  She stretched out her legs, smiling as she looked at her sweaty socks, knowing that her friend and co-worker was still trapped inside there. “Okay, let’s get her out of there,” Marie mumbled to herself.

Delicately removing her foot from the putrid sock, Marie momentarily glanced inside of the sock. Her heart started to race when she saw nothing. All she noticed was the sock smelled bad enough that she recoiled. A lightbulb then went off over her head, and she lifted her foot and took a look at the underside. Marie tried not to laugh as the saw the miniscule body of Erin, lying underneath her toes.  “THERE YOU ARE!” she shouted.

Erin’s eyes shot open as a thunderous voice seemed to call out to her. She looked around in panic, wondering what had happened, and nearly screamed when she saw Marie’s giant eyes glaring down on her. “Marie I need help!” Erin called out, trying her best to sit up.

“WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY SOCK!” Marie said with false anger in her voice. “I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU, WHY ARE YOU ON MY FOOT?!”

Reaching down, Marie plucked up Erin’s tiny body and held her in front of her face. The giantess was really enjoying herself and was loving putting her tiny friend in her place. She assumed Erin was probably terrified, but Marie justified her actions by thinking this was just a little payback for everything Erin had put her through with her careless actions. She still had no intentions of actually hurting Erin, she just wanted to mess with her for a bit.

Erin just sat there in the palm of Marie’s hand. She felt warm air wash over her as the massive woman exhaled through her nose, blowing Erin’s hair out of her face with each breath. Despite having strong feelings of attraction for Marie, at this moment she was very intimated, even fearful of her friend.

With a grin, Marie brought Erin closer to her face. “UGH, YOU SMELL AWFUL,” Marie said with a teasing tone. “LET’S WASH YOU UP A LITTLE BIT.”

Before Erin could question what Marie was doing, she witnessed Marie’s lips part and her mouth open wide. “Wait Marie no!” screamed Erin in a panic, trying to squirm her way free but Marie’s fingers had a firm grip on her. “I’m sorry, please don’t eat me!”

Erin watched as Marie’s tongue extended from her mouth. Gravity then took over as Marie released Erin from her grip, the tiny woman plummeting the short distance and landing on the spongy, wet muscle. As she looked around, slightly dazed and confused, she suddenly felt the tongue rapidly retreat back into Marie’s mouth.

Walking in front of her full length bedroom mirror, Marie broke into a smile. Sure she had been shrunken inside of people’s mouths before more times than she cared to.  Everyone from her mom, to her brother, to her creepy neighbor Martin, to even Erin herself, but she had never had a shrunken person inside of her own mouth. She felt the power was kind of intoxicating and addictive.

Grabbing her left breast and giving it a slight squeeze, Marie closed her eyes and gently began to suck on Erin’s tiny form. She thought was sure that when it was quiet enough, she could even hear Erin’s tiny pleas and screams. She smiled as she moved her tongue around a bit, tossing Erin around the dark cave.

Inside Marie’s wet, pitch black mouth, Erin was having a very confusing experience. While she thought she would have loved being tiny inside of Marie’s mouth, it was actually terrifying. Waves of warm saliva washed against her body. Every time the tiny woman tried to regain her footing, Marie’s tongue seemed to throw her somewhere else. She prayed she would not end up torn to bits between Marie’s teeth. An incredibly loud “MMMMMM” rattled throughout the dark cave and shook Erin’s entire body.

Marie was momentarily distracted, busy thinking about how she loved this feeling of power, having someone inside of her own mouth. She wanted more. More people inside her mouth, terrified of her, begging not to be eaten. She thought of her family pleading for their lives in there, as payback for everything they had put Marie through. She thought of Dan, pleasuring himself inside of her mouth while she used a vibrator to take care of herself. She thought of those guys from across the street, and what it would be like to tilt her head back and send them down towards…

Eyes now wide open, Marie gulped. She stared at the mirror in horror, realizing what she had just done. While she was caught up in her own fantasies, she had briefly lost track of her surroundings. As she was thinking about swallowing those three annoying guys across the street, she had inadvertently swallowed, sending Erin towards the back of her mouth and now down her throat.

Starring at the mirror, Marie began to trace down her throat, imagining Erin’s path down there. She continued to trace her hand past her abdomen, dragging along her stomach, but continued further until her hand entered her pants. “I’ll get her out in a minute,” Marie said to herself, closing her eyes and sitting down on her bed.

Erin was screaming for her life. She didn’t know why Marie suddenly decided to swallow her, having no clue that it was an accident. All the tiny woman did know was that she was traveling down Marie’s slimy esophagus and was now passing through a sphincter head first. The sphincter passed her along easily, and she quickly fell into the bubbling chamber that was Marie’s stomach. She re-surfaced quickly, wiping the foul smelling liquid from her eyes. It was impossible to see anything inside of the stomach and Erin was already disoriented from the fall. She began to tread the gross liquid, desperately trying to find some partially dissolved food island to haul herself out on.

Meanwhile, Marie was laying on her bed, extremely aroused and taking care of herself in a new way. She was naked from the waist down, and had grabbed one of the 3-D printed buildings from her model city, which she was now pumping in and out of her vagina like a dildo. She had actually gotten the idea from Erin, or rather, while she was inside of Erin’s asshole and the giant woman began shoving cars up there while pleasuring herself.

Moaning loudly, Marie couldn’t help but picture the tiny building full of screaming people.  All horrified and begging for their lives. None of them any match for Marie’s sheer size and the power of her womanhood. It did not take long for her to reach her orgasm, her vaginal muscles just decimating the tiny building, crushing it inside of her.

“Holy fuck,” Marie panted, sitting up and sipping from the glass of water on her nightstand. “That’s something I’m gonna have to do again.”  Standing up, Marie removed her top and bra, and stared again at her naked body in the mirror. Then her stomach rumbled. “Oh shit! Gotta save Erin!”

Walking swiftly down the hall, Marie threw the bathroom light on and raised the lid of the toilet. She felt her stomach rumble, likely from the water passing through the sphincter, and stuck her finger down her throat. She started to gag.

Inside of Marie’s belly, Erin was not in good shape. It had been a few minutes and the tiny woman had failed to find any sort of salvation down here. Marie clearly hadn’t eaten anything in a while, and her stomach acids had seemed to decide Erin was her next food source. The acids were starting to tingle on Erin’s skin, and she began to cry again, fearing she would become nothing but a few calories inside her friend’s stomach.

The stomach acids soon turned to waves rocking back and forth in the stomach, one even pulling Erin underwater for a few seconds. She had no idea what was happening and why these waters had become stormy. Then, a geyser like torrent of water shot upward, carrying Erin’s tiny body along with it. She closed her eyes and screamed due to the high speed, not realizing what was happening. She suddenly felt her body land in extremely cold water. She nearly went into shock as she broke through the surface and frantically began treading water.

All Erin could see was white. Porcelain white, all around her.  “What the fu…” she started to say, then looked up and saw Marie staring down at her with a smile.

Marie sat by the toilet motionless for a minute, until her eyes were able to locate her tiny friend. “FOUND YOU,” she said cheerfully, and gently plucked Erin out of the toilet, depositing her on the bathroom counter.

Giving Erin a few moments to catch her breath, Marie just knelt down by the bathroom counter, resting her head on it. Her eyes studied her tiny friend, who had finally gotten to her feet and appeared to be yelling at Marie.

The normal-sized woman did feel bad and a bit embarrassed. She hadn’t meant for things to go this far, she just wanted to scare Erin a bit as payback.

Erin was furious. She walked up to Marie and began screaming at her furiously. She didn’t even register what she was saying, this might’ve been the first time she had an outburst like this. 

“HERE,” Marie said, reaching down and picking up Erin between two fingers. Erin screamed, wanting to just be put down, grown back, and to go home and not think of this ever again. She went silent, when she saw she was being brought towards Marie’s giant, puckered lips.

Marie planted an absolutely massive kiss on Erin’s tiny body.  It was wet and enveloped most of Erin’s body, but passionate at the same time. Pulling Erin back a few inches, Marie saw that her tiny friend was gasping for air, but didn’t seem to be fighting it. With a smile, Marie brought her back and began to plant more “small” kisses on Erin’s frame.

Erin was in disbelief. This was what she had wanted all this time. She wanted to be mad at Marie, but was in utter heaven being kissed like this. Marie’s lips were soft and smelled of cherry Chapstick, an intoxicating aroma for Erin.

“AWWW, YOU MAKE SUCH A GOOD LITTLE TOY,” Marie teased, giggling and giving her friend another kiss.

“T…toy?!” Erin muttered, getting more and more turned on by the thought of that. She was sure about one thing, she DID NOT hate the idea of being Marie’s toy.

“HERE,” Marie said with a giggle, pulling Erin’s two-millimeter body away from her lips. She lowered Erin down her naked body and stopped at her breasts. She then gently pressed Erin against her massive exposed nipple, rubbing her body against it.

Not able to control herself, Erin began pressing her hips against the giant areola. This was a dream come true, and she was licking the massive nipple every chance she had. Her crotch became wetter and wetter, and her thrusts became more and more vigorous. 

“HEY,” Marie said with a smile, pulling Erin back from her chest, much to the tiny woman’s dismay. “I’M SORRY I ALMOST CRUSHED AND ATE YOU.” The two were back in Marie’s room and she gently set Erin down in the model city.  “LET ME HOP IN THE SHOWER AND THEN I’LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU.” She winked and started to walk out of the room, giving Erin a fantastic view of Marie’s massive ass.

“Oh my god,” Erin said to herself, grinning wildly. It was finally going to happen. She removed her sweaty and tattered clothing and just sat at the edge of the model city, waiting anxiously for her friend to return.

While Marie was in the bathroom, she turned the fan and the shower, drowning out any other noise in the house. What neither Marie or Erin realized was that Marie’s younger brother, Eddie had just parked in front of the house and opened the garage door.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More to come!